Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The story of your life - An Artist's Tale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: The story of your life - An Artist's Tale   The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:34 am

If you clicked on this because you're one of the few that create art and show it off here, then please enjoy this. Because I did.Happy2

I relate to this in the sense that I never feel that I'm good enough. I draw every day if I can and I develop my skills rather slowly. Its all memorization for me and it comes in waves.

Hope this makes you smile.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: The story of your life - An Artist's Tale   The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:47 am

:O this is perfect actually!!! I love this so much!!!

Hug your stuff is always amazing to me undy!!!

It always makes me sad when i'm drawing and people like joke about what it looks like before it's done...  i mean i know they're joking, my friends are like all artists too, but sometimes it still bugs me :\
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: The story of your life - An Artist's Tale   The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:08 am

Gloryangel wrote:
Hug your stuff is always amazing to me undy!!!
BAH! WAIT! THIS ISNT MINE!!!!! This is someone elses that I decided to share!
It just felt so personal, I figured alot of you guys here would enjoy it.

I actually become self conscience with pre-work. Its not finished, looks like tar scribbled on a cave wall by a neanderthal, and doesnt start to represent my full ability until AFTER I put a solid 12 minutes into it.
But if people see my work before I'm finished, I just let them interpret what they think it is for the time being.
If they say it looks like a pretty girl - when it is in fact a guy

(happened alot with Welcome to Black → http://dragon-nex.deviantart.com/art/Welcome-to-Black-321672579 :sigh:) I just let them go on believing that it is a girl. It saves me from awkward conversations where they have to wonder why the character looks that way........without the prior knowledge on what an anime, or internet is.

Besides, after I finish, the confusion just resolves its self. 

*sigh*
.....so many awkward conversations....
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: The story of your life - An Artist's Tale   The story of your life - An Artist's Tale EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 pm

ooohhh oooooooh   oooooooooooooooooooooooh

man, does this mean I represent that girly??

The story of your life - An Artist's Tale Bom-s-tears-of-joy-o

because at first she wasn't so good, then in the end she was really good

but I look at the first stuff I uploaded on here and feel embarassed for being so proud of what I drew lol, because when I looked at it I looked at the differences between what I drew and what I drew before that point, which would make me proud, which made me think the drawing was good.

but now I memorized so many techniques lines colors emotions textures, that when I look at my old art I feel like a kinder gardener on drugs SoHappy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of your life - An Artist's Tale   The story of your life - An Artist's Tale Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of your life - An Artist's Tale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top