Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:43 am

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/october2013

Enter your own headstyle today Smile

EDIT BY ANNOYING MOD WITH AN OVERBERING EGO:

Gear up for Hairstyles!

Hairstyles are all the rage in the Spiral these days, and we've had lots of great feedback from our players about wanting to see longer hairstyles, crazier hairstyles, accessories, colors and more - so here's your chance to draw your own Hairstyle and submit it to us!

How do I enter?

All you have to do is draw your best Wizard101 Hairstyle using one of our Wizard paper dolls provided on this page. You can use traditional drawing materials or you can use computer programs to create your hairstyle, but the paper doll templates are required as a starting point. Entries may be e-mailed or post-mailed, and you can enter more than one hairstyle design!

Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter HairstyleMale_thumb Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter HairstyleFemale_thumb

To email your entry: send to community@wizard101.com with your picture
or
To mail your picture: send it via the post office to
KingsIsle Entertainment
Attn: Professor Greyrose
P.O. Box 82543 Austin, TX 78708

(don’t forget to include your Wizard101 account login name or your email address!)

All submissions must use the paper doll templates provided to qualify. Send all submissions to KingsIsle before October 16th, 2013
(mailed entries must be postmarked by 10/16) to be considered for the grand prize.

Who picks the winners?

Once we receive all the great entries, the Ravenwood School professors will pick their favorite hairstyle drawings for male & female hairstyles. After the professors have picked the finalists, the Wizard101 community will pick their favorite hairstyles in an online poll. The finalists chosen by the professors will be announced on October 20th 2013, and public voting will run from October 23rd 2013 – October 27th at 11:59pm Central time. The grand prize winners will be announced Monday, October 30!

What can I win?
Finalists picked by the Ravenwood professors will receive a reward of Crowns. The overall winner of each category (male/female, emailed/post) will get an exclusive Wizard101 poster signed by the entire development team!

Plzz. Forget the poster.
Can I get a job?Neutral
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:50 am

.... that awkward moment when they think i'm still under 13.....

.... i guess it's been awhile xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:10 pm

I thought this was gonna be a full out art contest.....but oh well. Don't let a skilled Anime artist know about this. They might end up showing up everyone.

Still would have preferred a full out contest though. Would also be nice if you could have full customization of the eye colorAND the facial expression.

I'll give it a go and enter. Just because. Probably won't get picked........for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:53 am

Crying2 Undelos just owned my thread
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:32 am

Aw. So sorry Target...

My Ego told me to do it. Misery 

It wouldnt let me do anything otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 am

I just realized..............the Deadline is October 16th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:00 am

Undelos wrote:
I just realized..............the Deadline is October 16th.
you've got 10 days to do something you can make in 1 day.

you've got 15 days to relax Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:56 pm

So?

How many of you guys have made some?
I'm up to 9. Sure Lol

I got 6 days left to finish them up and outline them. After that..............Glare............I gotta edit the hair onto the entry pictures.
I.............don't like the pictures. I just REEEEEEEEEAALLY don't...

The guy looks scary thin and has the face of a villian. The girl just looks derpy.
They're really not appealing in ANY sense of the word.....................but I digress. Guess I'm a little peeved that I have to erase the good faces I made for my submissions to put these over them.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:58 am

I'VE RUN OUT OF TIME! GOTTA SUBMIT IT BEFORE THE END OF THIS DAY!!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:59 am

wow Undy, you really know how to waste your time, dontcha Troll Face 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:05 am

Oh my glob, FINALLY! SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING!!! Dragoon, I KNOW you've been on for the past hour or two. LIES 

I know because I know. Sounded better in my head. Grumps' been on for longer, so has Target. Undelos was on earlier, and so was X. I have been on since 4pm! And had nothing to say on the threads I didn't already answer.

For the whole day, it's been like a big, quiet, echoey room. No one has made a noise whatsoever. And just now, someone has let off a fart, or in this case, a post.

"Let off a post". Yeah, that sounded right. Ed Face 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:08 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dragoon, I KNOW you've been on for the past hour or two. LIES 

there wasn't anything interesting happening man No Idea that and i was busy playing Smite, and making a very thought out character in DC Universe Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:16 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dragoon, I KNOW you've been on for the past hour or two. LIES 

there wasn't anything interesting happening man No Idea that and i was busy playing Smite, and making a very thought out character in DC Universe Yeah Right 
Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter Tumblr_m6r4k5JsMG1r1vuzio1_250
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:00 am

Tried.............but failed.:sigh: 

Gonna just have to finish it up later...........this weekend.....and upload it on their site just to show them I DID give it a shot.

I'm getting really sick of my job and not leaving me with ANY amount of time to do ANYTHING. Cant get on here like I'd want, nor do an online art contest.
Seriously
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:02 am

yeeeaah i didn't do it, faces aren't really my strong suit anymore xD hahaha

Plus they couldn't do my stuff justice  Sure Lol  (lol me against a big company? Seems legit... lol )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter   Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a artist?Wizard101 has a contest you can enter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top