Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Strangest boss fights in video games you have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 am

Currently I have been visiting old games seeing what kinda things im missing to truly complete the game if I have 20% of something to do then ill do it but if I need around 80% then ill hold off for around months in my free time. What im wondering what is the strangest video game boss you have ever experienced most for my are evil wizards but the strangest I faced today was this guy: 
reminds of epic mickey and other bosses in the past except I know he has no eyeballs but still his paintings are creepy. So whats the strangest boss you've seen?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:49 am

Zant from Zelda: Twilight Princess. His arenas are basically holographic versions of those of previous bosses, both mid and normal.

The reason he's a weird boss is that he makes weird noises and goes over-the-top with his attacks. Here's a video:

He's one of my favourite video-game bosses! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:59 am

well the best thing i can think of would have to be this here boss from the Legend of Dragoon

The Scarred Super Virage, optional 3rd Virage Boss, and by far the creepiest looking, i mean, this thing is basically just the arm of a Super Virage thanks to the Dragon Campaign, and looks even worse once you see what it came from, he dies after 10 rounds regardless due to all the damage, though
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:56 am

I don't know about strangest... but the saddest was glados...

Because you have to burn you companion cube Sad 
they actually did a psychological test to make you really get attached to the cube, so you actually get sad when you have to give it up to win....

And it worked...

RIP companion cube....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:25 am

I don't think I have a saddest boss fight. The most realistic for me was Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. After you stab him in his wound that should have killed him the first time, he yells out in massive agony, stands up, sword still in, curses you and your descendants, and finally dies.

Actually wait... The saddest for me was the final boss in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. You actually have to kill this girl, who was corrupted. I haven't played it since last year, so I don't remember much about it. Misery 
Back to top Go down

Dot vancaster
Dot vancaster

FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Male Posts : 350
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: Re: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:52 pm

now for a strange boss fight i turend to the sick twited game i have bioshock wich would have to be sander cohen he insane pshycoticd and disturbig i couldent find a video of him in the boss fight and it would get taken out for being to bloddy No Idea r
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Eyeless jack wrote:
now for a strange boss fight i turend to the sick twited game i have bioshock wich would have to be sander cohen he insane pshycoticd and disturbig i couldent find a video of him in the boss fight and it would get taken out for being to bloddy No Idea r
We would've made an exception if was still Halloween. Then take it off the next day. Ed Face 
Back to top Go down

Dot vancaster
Dot vancaster

FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Male Posts : 350
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: Re: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Eyeless jack wrote:
We would've made an exception if was still Halloween. Then take it off the next day. Ed Face 
well i wish this post was on halloween
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangest boss fights in video games you have?    Strangest boss fights in video games you have?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangest boss fights in video games you have?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top