Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:58 pm

How many here even HAVE a pet past Adult?

They are so INFURIATING to level up. SRUSLY!!! YOU HAVE TO PLAY MINIGAMES!?

I found this game called Grub Guardian that makes it a bit easier..............if you have Crowns/money...Glare 
One SUCCESSFUL match and I average out 35-55 exp points.......versus the ## in game pet EXP games that only give you about 17-20 at the high most.

What about leveling up in combat like common sense would dictate? Me and my nanos work hard in battle, so it would only be appropriate that we gain the same experience.

Did I ever mention before that I miss my nano Rex?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 am

I actually like playing mini-games. ...Well, actually I don't mind playing them, but you get the idea. Razz 

...Oh THOSE mini-games! Eh, they're alright, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:24 am

Its the most ineffective way to level up your pet. I gotta buy some more crowns since its actually the FOOD items that are giving my cat its experience.

I buy the big pack. It gives me food items that come with like +10 intellect +15 power +14 Will versus the junk I usually pick up while playing.

I started off at teen. Right now, I'm about to hit Ancient in a minigame or two.Sure Lol 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:42 am

Yeah I only have 2 adults. That's with mega pet snacks. Undelos how well do you know the game by now would you say?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:26 am

Well...I still feel like a novice. Hate the fact that my level defies my level of experience with this game but I am learning.

Not too long ago I rediscovered why I love adventure games.
Bought the expansion to Krokotopia or however its spelled. it was okay on the outside. Not really anything special at least until I entered the Pyramid. The music and the atmosphere reminded me of adventuring around in Tomb Raider. Thrilling times those were. 
Not to mention after I got into the inner Pyramid it started reminding me of StarFox: Adventures. I found quickly that I was just thrilled about galloping around the inner pyramid waiting to discover what new thing was around the corner next. 
I could care less about the bad guys walking around.....at least I was for the most part.

Got to a point where I had to buy another pass to get to the Chamber of Fire. Ran upon these Firery suits of armor. 

Normally in fusionFall, My heart would be beating out of my chest and stay that way since we all know that Aggressiveness depends on the monster. 
I mean seriously. Run into a Creepasaurus Rex for the first time and TELL ME YOU DIDNT FREAK OUT FOR GOOD REASON.

Too bad that this is W101.

I quickly remembered that they posed no new threat than the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard......Glare 

Wish this wasnt a turn-based game. Takes all the fear and thrill of adventure out of it. Guess I'll just have to hang onto the fact that I can discover new places and find out more about the story....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 am

Undelos wrote:
Normally in fusionFall, My heart would be beating out of my chest and stay that way since we all know that Aggressiveness depends on the monster. 
I mean seriously. Run into a Creepasaurus Rex for the first time and TELL ME YOU DIDNT FREAK OUT FOR GOOD REASON.
...Nope. I spent all my freaked-outness the first time I saw a Cyber Stinger.

Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up Kevin_11
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:41 am

The First Fusion that I honestly freaked out about was most likely Bad Ma................WAIT! NO IT WASNT!

IT WAS ALL THOSE FUSIONS IN THE UNKNOWN!
It was that day that I was with Hom and Pistol that we went there........but they either died or dissapeared and I was left alone below Mandark's Helicarrier.........at level 13

.Seriously
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:45 am

13 is a cursed number, why were you taking risks at that level Morgan Freeman 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:50 am

...EVERYONE'S BEEN IN THE UNKNOWN EXCEPT FOR M-Wait, no... I'm thinking of DeBug Land. No Idea What kind of Fusions were they?

Still can't believe I was 12, yet I still freaked out at a single level 2 Cyber Stinger! Yet, when I went to the Past about a month later, I was perfectly fine! I am a coward. Misery 

...Pretends to be brave and adventurous, is actually cowardly and lazy... I... AM... LINEBECK! Awesome 

Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 am

Well. I achieved what I wanted for the time being.

I'm in game right now in krokotopia if anyone wants to tag along for general purposes. Love this music here. Makes me wanna replay Tomb Raider again.

Think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:03 am

Krok is one of the easier worlds. I want you to get to dragonspyre Wink . As soon as you learn how to play right you can just fool around on my account. I don't play much anymore and you always said how you wanted to be a high level so Wink
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up   Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets are annoying as (sound effect here) to level up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top