Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down

_JayPhantom_
_JayPhantom_

FusionFall Name : Chaotic Jay Phantom
Level : 36
Male Posts : 35
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (The Future)

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:37 pm

I would pack up my things and move to Mars:bananarock: If that doesn't work then I would get a lifetime supply of Air Tanks.No Idea
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Nothing unless if the earth came up onto my state Shrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:43 pm

well there are already under water hotels, facilities and other stuff.

not to mention the floating man made country

funny how we could've made an underground city ages ago.

Last edited by Grumpythesheep on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:48 pm

I'd probably start hanging out with this guy. what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? Tumblr_inline_mribxcM2Fr1r7lveh
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Dress up in green, grab a sword and shield, travel with pirates to save my sister, fail the first time, sail on a talking boat, try to save my sister again, find out the pirate captain is actually a princess, and the talking boat is a king, try to protect the princess, battle some dark figure, fail, have the king beat him, witness the king drown, travel with the pirates again, look for a new continent, find a ghost ship, see the captain climb upon it, wake up on an island, look for another captain, travel with him to find the ghost ship, find the princess in stone, defeat the thing that turned her to stone, save her, destroy the ship, fight the captain I travelled with, wake up on the ship, discover a new continent.

Then have my descendent travel along the continent on a train.

Giant wall of text, I know. No Idea 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:37 pm

I would find a way to grow gills and grab a harpoon gun they I would be king of the sea.
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:44 pm

@Oli what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? 1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:55 pm

what grumpz said in all seriousness if this was coming people would prepare years before and make under water hide outs / homes
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:00 am

Aren't we all moving to Mars in the next decade or two, anyway? I think it's high-time we destroyed a different planet.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:04 am

SUDoKu wrote:
Aren't we all moving to Mars in the next decade or two, anyway? I think it's high-time we destroyed a different planet.
I think that might take much longer. Would PROBABLY be easier to just give it a new atmosphere. Ok, so it won't, but it would be better, knowing all the dangers of simply camping out in a dome on an alien, not life supporting planet.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 am

Nah, there's a reality show starting in 2020 documenting the travel of people from Earth to Mars. We're gonna start moving a bit after that.
I agree, it seems difficult, but we'll probably have an atmosphere up and running on Mars soon after we move anyway. No harm.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:13 am

SUDoKu wrote:
Nah, there's a reality show starting in 2020 documenting the travel of people from Earth to Mars.
As Brad would say: No pics, no proof.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:16 am

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2013/09/01/07/02/aussies-apply-for-mars-reality-show
Have fun.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:20 am

Just cause they applied for it, doesn't mean it will actually happen by that time. Besides, Mars is a pretty boring place. Just sand, rocks, dust, a robot, the largest volcano in the Solar System, canyons and this guy:

what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? Article-0-146D5F6F000005DC-5_634x568
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:21 am

Even so.
They want to start populating, and the will start in the early 20's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:33 am

except that there's something in Mar's sand/air thing that causes cancer, so they'll have to think about that too.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:41 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
except that there's something in Mar's sand/air thing that causes cancer, so they'll have to think about that too.
Actually, Mars has no air. It's gravitational field was too weak (Or it had a thin atmosphere), so it's atmosphere was prone to solar winds, causing it to disappear. So if you breathe Mars' "atmosphere" (Or what's left of it), your blood starts to boil.

I think Earth loses a bit of it's atmosphere to solar winds, but we have a thicker one so we're safe. Mercury's evaporated, Venus' poisonous and hot, Jupiter's pretty much that of a star, dunno about Saturn, Uranus' is probably poisonous (Or at least smells awful), and all I know about Neptune's is that it's very, very windy.

I know more about the physics of space than the planets. No Idea 
Back to top Go down

_JayPhantom_
_JayPhantom_

FusionFall Name : Chaotic Jay Phantom
Male Posts : 35
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (The Future)

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:58 am

Oliver Zombieweazel wrote:
I know more about the physics of space than the planets. No Idea 
Sweet i do too! BananaRock
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com

Dot vancaster
Dot vancaster

FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Male Posts : 350
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:15 am

Then im moving to rapture
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:34 am

I think Uranus is frozen.
I chuckled when Oliver said:
Oliver wrote:
Uranus' is probably poisonous (Or at least smells awful)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?   what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years? Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you do if the earth will be underwater in 20 years?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top