Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:07 am

Viewer Discretion Is Advised, I'm going to be talking about some really crazy players, those of you with a young person near you, or a weak heart, just go away.

Idk if any kind of thread was made like this, but here's a reason why Fusionfall being taken away might have been a good thing in 1 way you look at it. But I still miss it.

Whether you were always alone, exploring with friends, or just standing around chatting.

And I'm sure we've all met the weird side of fusion fall players, maybe even some of you were apart of it.

So, we all started out as new adventurers, with high hopes of meeting people, fighting fuse, and customizing your look.

Though there were a lot of nice people, everyone went 1 of 2 paths, stayed nice and respected one another and played normally,

or you ended up treating the game as a game and said, Well forget it, and acted in weird or un-humanly. humanly? lol.

Anyways, lets start with the first kind of weird side types. You ended up getting a lot of rares, this lead to you either, assuming a "help the weak" role, or treating anyone who was at a lower place in the level and item board like garbage.

I went with the give away things role, anyone here can back me up on that.

Then there was the need to start rumors and humiliate or ruin a person's reputation. People ended up making fake rumors to make a person look bad. Couple of videos are on youtube.

Now there's the thievery and trickery. Everyone takes part in this in some way. From scamming, to lying, to false identity, to even threatening one another. 

Scamming ended up being a regular thing, nobody could really trust anyone anymore, but here's where it gets good, At first, the game came out and both girls and boys enjoyed it, everyone had fun,  but nowadays, 90% of the female characters in Ff were guys. Why? Well for 1, it was a challenge, a collecting method, so players could have both a girl and guy character with all the rares, then theres the fact that girls would easily be able to get items from guys, or even try to seduce it out of them.  

When I played Fusionfall, I wore a coco shirt (given to owen) and this blonde girl, who seemed to collect a lot of rares, came up to me, opened the trade chat, asked me what I wanted for the coco shirt, when I said I didnt want anything, she said "I'll be your girlfriend if you give it to me".   This made me laugh and walk away slowly towards the first scamper near me.

anyways, The weird part about these digital transvestites, was the fact that they took the role too far, to the point of letting you believe they girls, making you want to be around them or impress them with items.

A youtuber shows this, he made a character and traded anyone in site. Recording the flirting, and revealing that he was a guy in the end.

Ok so we covered Fusionfall gamers experiencing greed/jesusness, being tricky, like befriending you just to take all your items, telling you to let him "borrow them" ,  Transvestites, and Social Status treatment.

So what's worse than that right? Well ruining the game for everyone, with just a simple action, spamming the same lines and crashing the server,

not only is that being an ##, but the reasons the people had for doing it was worse. Some did it for not getting what they wanted, to beg for items, to annoy someone who scammed you, to get attention, to force people to do things.  Or just because you love to see people rage. 

Now, I know we have all seen this somewhere.

lol couldn't find an image but, a guy would usually dry hump a girl, and the girl would either stand still or jump around.

anyways, even though we all miss fusionfall, it was depressing to be around most of the people, 60% of the players were turned into one of the above.

So yeah, idk about any other games but that one seemed to corrupt the most people, in my opinion, out of any mmorpg that I have ever played, why? Well because the players didn't take the character as seriously as other mmorpgs do, the character would end up being expendable, since making them was so easy, even to the point of selling it, I repeat my sentences a lot, sorry Crying2  lol. People usually try to make their character look like he has a lot of rares, which leads to them looking wierd, like SA shoes with ed pants, high heels.... definitely something a guy should wear! Nooo 

Oh yeah, hacking, never got hacked, people said it was practically impossible in those days since you'd need a lot of info, so most people who were hacked must have had the info slip out at some point.

So you see why I never trust anyone? Why I go detective like robocheif?  It's all thanks to the weird side of fusionfall. 

Got a weird or sad ff tale to tell? Let us know.

I met one of these fake girls, saw his actual face through skype, but no matter what he kept saying he was a girl and kept online dating guys, he would sometimes state he was ##, (after hours of people telling him how they knew he was a dude)

you might have met this person, Ruby iceprincess/ Zion Acorneon something.

Or you might know her friend, Zion nightneon

but, the story of zion is kinda disturbing, only 6 of us know the truth of zion night, 

thanks to skype calls......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:07 am

that wall of text looked shorter when I was typing Sad
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 am

My glob... X's record has been beaten! Impressed 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 am

See what I meant tabout the community.Good riddance to it.
Back to top Go down

JayPhantom
JayPhantom

FusionFall Name : JayPhantom
Level : 30
Male Posts : 67
FF Location : Not Sure

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:14 am

i know the story of zion, Kind of. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:39 am

true words sir Grumps, true words, and the worst part is all of this can still be found in the gaming community pale
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:39 am

you know, it's stuff like this which is why there were hardly any nice and normal people...

because when people are mean,
it makes being not mean actually hard and not fun...

and being an actual girl... it reeeaally bothers the heck out of me hahaha

see, though this stuff happens... it's everything our parents warned us about...
when i played ff my parents were on my case all the time...
i thought it was annoying then... but it makes sense now...
there are always people who will do these things when given the opportunity to hide behind a screen.

But it's always good to know that there are people who are still true though Smile
we're all here, and we're all awesome.

You know, there are things about fusionfall i hated, and memories i love...
But i think we all have met people who have both made is happy and brought us down

We just need to remember the positive things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:11 am

I usually stayed away from those places in FusionFall.

Mainly because of the crashing problem with large groups of people.............and for the more obvious reason: Language and immaturity.

I remember before I even joined here, I was roaming around in Peach Creek Commons and ran into this one girl. I was Playing as Rex at the time.

She started to hit on him/me.

Never had the heart to tell her that I was not a guy.Glare 

Me personally, I liked the guy characters better. The girls ran like girls and stood like girls when they went in there inventory.
Not a fan of girlyness. Not saying that I'm not a girl myself though.

Its just that when I think of feminism, I think of flowers..................and I refuse to be associated with a delicate flower.

The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community DothisthingplzDONT QUESTION ME! I'M JUST WEIRD!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:10 am

yeah well i guess i was one of those dancers who made people crash xD but i never spammed... too be honest i didn't know how xD hahahaha

but yeah.. i do like flowers :3 but i'm a carebear sooo....
haha but i have to be honest, i do understand some things about choosing to be a guy (or girl i guess)

Because i know i'm always interested in what it's like
Like for example i always edit my friends avatars on xbox to see what their clothes are like... it's more fun when it's something you're not used to xD

Lol so it makes sense in a way xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:46 pm

I was Zion's friend for years... What's the story?
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Grumpy is this......Ruby? Sry can't see the Vid on my IPad
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

FusionFall Name : Kaleb McGoo
Level : 37
Male Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:15 pm

http://www.fusionfall.asia/holding/
^
|
|

[img]The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community Captur10[/img] FusionFall Asia? If Pic does not work click the link above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:34 pm

thefusescape wrote:
I was Zion's friend for years... What's the story?
Well if you know her for a while, she'll agree to go into voice chatting, 

me,iron(gio), Tycho (Julian), Gus the angel (Gustavo), and other people we met Knew her long enough to make her join.

And from 1 call, everything about her made sense, the crazyness, the moodswings, her reasoning, the logic she had.

One call, made us feel bad for her, yet also made us want to avoid her. Like, a lot of us get mad at her because she would start raging , and her xat administrating was just annoying. 

Basically there are 2 or 3 theories we came up with about her. Listen to her voice, and the way she talks. You'll understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Fire Fist Nova wrote:
Grumpy is this......Ruby? Sry can't see the Vid on my IPad
The video was about the Fusionfall Prankster.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community   The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wierd/Sad Side Of The Fusionfall Community

View previous topic View next topic Back to top