Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

FusionFall Name : Grumpy Druidsheep
Level : 36
Male Posts : 869

PostSubject: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Hello everyone welcome for one of my many interviews, today we see what's the news regarding our Admin, maker of hints&tips, Ranked 7th on the Deviantart Fusionfall Artist list, Grumpy Undelos and Shugojess are tied for fist. Oliver's an admin who knows how to control his members. So let's start.

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Alrighty, here we go!
Question 1, as a fusionfall player who didn't have a lot of rares, What made you keep playing? 

Oli wrote:
1. It was just the fun of the game. It didn't have the best graphics, but most of the time, that simply didn't matter. FusionFall had great gameplay, a great story, and was awesome in almost every way!

That, and it was my laptop back then (Dubbed Steve, after the Red Pikmin, who is known as a trooper. After four years, it still kept pushing on). The graphics card was horrible. Back in 2008-2009, the furthest I got was lvl 5. The main reason for that was because I wanted to explore, but partly because of the cardboard graphics card. So I had to play on my mum's laptop. Then that broke (And she got a new one with basically the same GC as mine), so I moved to my sister's.

I didn't get to lvl 36 until around summer 2010, due to CN deciding to make Unlimited Access exclusive to the US and Canada. Glare 
Question 2, You're seen as one of the 7 legends, and have been filmed for the movie, I've been told that grumpy was impatient and ended up not going to the set. Knowing X, Why did you not leave when X repeatedly had to cancel?

Oli wrote:
2. I always wanted to be in a FusionFall video. Though I guess I did leave at one point while visiting my grandparents (Who don't have internet). Other reason was the graphics card.
That's interesting.

3, Have you considered yourself to be one of the peaceful gamers, or are you always looking for trouble, or do you just watch the player on player violence?

Oli wrote:
3. PvP violence! FearMe Nah, kidding. Out of the three, I suppose I'm peaceful. Like my uncle in the 7 Legends (Of course played by me). I do take part in PvP matches occasionally, though.
4, How did you start drawing? Whose your idol, rival, and has anyone openly mocked a piece of your art?

Oli wrote:
4. I guess I was born with it. I drew lots of stuff! Then came along Year 5, and I started reading the Captain Underpants books. They got me into comics, so I made one! With the help of my partner (Who was unfortunately a Year below me, so I didn't see him a lot). 7 years on, and I'm still drawing. Though less comics and more normal drawings.

I don't think I do have an idol. Maybe Dav Pilkey or Undelos. My rival has to be Grumpy, everytime I draw something awesome, he comes along with something more awesome, thus stealing my views on deviantArt. As for the mocking, there was last year when I made a wallpaper based on my still-to-come 'Zombieweasel' series. X then put that as the Xtreme background, and one of the members well... mocked it. That was the only time I think.
5, Which characters on the forum do you see as most shippable?  Examples: zoexdragoon,xxbella, undelosxhom,homxmei. etc
Not as an actual relationship, just pairing their ff characters.

Oli wrote:
5. GloryxMe! Nah, kidding again. I don't really know, so I'm going with XxBella. Only cause she was always the creepy girl on here who had a crush on X.
6. Favorite items and look.

Oli wrote:
6. Anything that wasn't overworn. And the blindfold and Ben jacket. I also LOVE the Dexter glasses! I guess my favourite look was my current one. Finn shoes, jeans, Ben 10 Jacket, Dexter Glasses, and sometimes the Cryptid Batpack.
7.Goals?

Oli wrote:
7. I'm... not sure. Be bothered to do something right now? No Idea 
8. As admin, who have you wanted to ban, but couldn't

Oli wrote:
8. No one. Sure, I could ban whoever I want, within reason, but everyone here's too nice to ban!

9. How much does it bother you, knowing Grumpy came after you and started drawing the exact year he joined, and ended up getting better as the months passed. Alarming. 

Oli wrote:
9. I want to *The following is too gruesome to show. And I can't think of anything*.
10. Favorite Nanos and fusion.

Oli wrote:
10. Fusions: All but... Coco? I think I had trouble beating her.
Nanos: Dexter, Buttercup and Humungousaur.

Last question Oliver, If forced to fight fuse, who would you take only having 3 spots open,

Oli wrote:
11. Undelos, X, and my old friend, Joe. I was asked to get him to Fuse (We shared the same account, but I got on a lot more than him), and I never got him past lvl 10. *sigh*

Well... I was actually expecting a question or two about my fame or my site. Ah well, I'm happy with what I got. Been a great time... killer? No Idea Thanks! Very Happy 
Thank you Oliver, everyone's got an interesting side to them, now we know the site, and the man behind the sceen.

I plan on asking either Undelos or Grumpy questions now, whoever answers first.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:51 pm

now how does this new guy know about ZoexDragoon LIES ...that is a seriously unknown thing, and only developed by me
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
now how does this new guy know about ZoexDragoon LIES ...that is a seriously unknown thing, and only developed by me
BECAUSE HE'S A MIND-READER!!!! I'm watching you LIES  ......
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:00 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
BECAUSE HE'S A MIND-READER!!!! I'm watching you LIES  ......
Or maybe... He's the Doctor! Impressed Or he's been doing his research. Or both!

Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel Homer_11
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:20 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
who could forget that cute moment where he kisses zoe on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:34 am

TheJournalist wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
who could forget that cute moment where he kisses zoe on the cheek.
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel Tumblr_lr9o5nVNb41qknbv6
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:49 am

oooooh i like these!!! they're so fun to read Very Happy

and lol smooooth oli... xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:50 am

Gloryangel wrote:
Like sandpaper, I know. Ed Face 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Gloryangel wrote:
Like sandpaper, I know. Ed Face 
Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel Mexican-make-up EyeBrows  indeed...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:54 pm

These types of threads are brilliant!
Original and interesting.  Yep
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:50 am

i wanna be interviewd sometime rasfghjfk
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:00 am

Mothman wrote:
i wanna be interviewd sometime rasfghjfk
Alright, I'll send the questions, yo answer them like oli did.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:41 am

ooooooooooooh! send me soooome!

pretty pleeeaaase Very Happy 
it's so exciting!!!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Le Bradley want's questions too!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel   Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Fall Interviews Issue 001:Oliver ZombieWeasel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top