Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:57 am

WARNING: The Following Story Is Rated J.O. Jesus Only, The Content in the story may be disturbing, discusting, or darn right hot as the sun. So 13+ themes ahead.

Ok since tommorow I have a huge test I want to calm myself down, so another chapter!!
Btw Note, the narrator knows theyre in a game, the characters act like its normal.
Lair's in the story are much longer than in game too.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Grumpy got on the B.U.S a few months ago, a public and free vehicle that used a rail system. He walked around completing missions for Eddy in the Cul De Sac, earning more Taros. He turned around and saw that there were a lot of members there, all the girls pretty much wore the same clothing, except one girl who looked like she wore anything she had. Her hair was long and brown, she wore the robotic Dodgeball legs. She didn't stop to chat to anyone, she kept talking to Npc's. Ignoring everyone and just leveling incredibly fast. Grumpy caught up to her, her eyes were a beautiful brown, like milk chocolate. She didn't speak, only used body language, this was enough for him, he added her to his friends list and told her to call if she wanted help. (After this goes the story of Alice thread.)

A few years before meeting her he met Josie, who was singing in Mount blackhead, making all the lower leveled rude guys bully her. Guys would make se xual jokes including her. She stood there ignoring them and tried to have fun. One of the guys grabbed her arm and began dragging her out of black head. She didn't scream but told them to let go.

"You know, I hate it when I meet annoying girls, always judging us, never giving us a chance, but here, you're all alone. If you scream no one would hear you, heh we could do anything to you right now." he said menacingly

Josie's eyes widened as she realized what their intentions were. She pleaded for them to let her go. The guy calling the shots laughed as he started to get closer to her.

Suddenly a rock is thrown at his face, the blood drips slowly, Josie used her strength to free herself. Falling next to her hero, she looked up and saw Riley, a blonde Faller she knew for many years, he wore zak skater clothing and had a mace. The 5 of them ran towards him, Riley wasn't a fighter though, he loved listening to music. So he was taken down, with almost all his hp gone. Josie jumped onto him, shielding him.

*Bang, bang, Slice*

Josie turned around, Grumpy stood there unharmed. All the others were gone, she was safe. Riley stood up and hugged her, tears in his eyes.

"I almost didn't make it, the things they were about to do to you..." he cried out.

They both stood there, she blushed and cried in his arms. Grumpy picked up his mace and gave it to him

"Who are you?" Josie asked.

"Grumpy Druidsheep, we met through long distance chatting before, glad I got to see you again." he said as they walked Riley to Doctor Rock.

Since then the three were the best of friends, alongside 4 others. Though Josie Riley and Grumpy were the ones who never had a single fight, Grumpy would always talk nonstop with her. Most of the topics were about movies and Riley's but that never bothered Grumpy since he was always into gossip and knowing about everyone's feelings.

-"So I heard Queen likes you, what happened there?" Josie asked, this being the only time Grumpy mentioned anyone.

-"Well she's just more of a little sister or a best friend, so I couldn't see myself with her. I just want it that way."

- "Except for the fact that you keep thinking about the tom boy you met." Josie laughed.

-"Haha, well yeah. More than half the people in my list are all girls though (Actual GDSheep Fact, though I would always delete quiet girls for new girls who had creative looks.)

-"You Know that many and never tried dating?"

-"Well it's not that easy, I still have someone I have to find, my brothers have been looking for her everywhere. She might really be dead, but I think she's out there."

-"Oh right. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring her up."

After meeting Josie, Grumpy joined a community of people who all had the same and different interests, they were people he liked being around. After a while he became part of the family and tried helping them do anything.

Ty Aquazon was the hero everyone lined up to see, he wore items no one could get, he could access new abilities. He had a group of players at his side, they keeped people entertained with festivals while Ty supplied items info and ways to beat fusions. Grumpy never took interest in the prizes. He would rather stay up in a tree sleeping.

There was once a time he and Josie had to explore a new Fusion lair, which were small caves filled with fusion monsters and ended with a Fusion Clone. The cave was so long they ended up camping in there, Grumpy being the only one with a tent let he sleep in it while he sat in the open, listening to the monsters. Though it wasn't too bad since he chatted with some pals. Josie came out and pulled him in, the tent was big enough for 4 people anyways (Though the monster noises were the real reason she told him to get in). He slept silently, which bothered Josie who thought he would snore like everyone else. She slept after a few minutes of almost silent monster groans. In the end Zak was beaten and they both had a new nano.

A beep is heard, a chat window opens.

" I need your help Grumpy." A message from Alice Zombieraven.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
her eyes were a beautiful brown, like milk chocolate.
 Yeah Right
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) 25615-10 Troll Face
"I must try that pick up line."
FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) Oh_god10
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:11 pm

lol i love how we actually never really saw each other on ff...
maybe we did once xP

i read this last night but i had no time to respond then sorry!!!

anyways, lol i love how you make riley seem so nerdy xD
hahaha

but thank you for saving the day xD

hahaha this story is so dramatic!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
lol i love how we actually never really saw each other on ff...
maybe we did once xP

i read this last night but i had no time to respond then sorry!!!

anyways, lol i love how you make riley seem so nerdy xD
hahaha

but thank you for saving the day xD

hahaha this story is so dramatic!!

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

I rated it Jesus Only J.O. Not Jordan Only, lol

but yeah ikr, thnx.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:47 pm

lol xD

oh come on it's not that bad,
plus when you're writing about me i'm gonna be curious xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised) Empty

Back to top Go down

FusionFall: Scattered Drops 02 (Viewer Discretion Advised)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top