Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot   Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:35 am

Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot 4b384e46-8d9e-4e7d-9eb0-5819f522f640_zps6db6aa3b

Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot TheSwordandTheGirl_zpsbc670c9c

A split universe from Time Of Day. In this one the medicine that would cure all diseases, was ineffective. Leading the Fusions to infect most of the world with Fusion Matter toxins, even defeating Fuse didn't stop the toxins. The world is in an apocalyptic state, Dexter successfully made domes where survivors could live. People are usually sent around the outside to search for supplies and more survivors. One of them, Saffron Snakeabyss finds a young girl whose body is completely filled with nano matter. She had the powers of all the nanos, this was important because everyone would be able to gain the Antidote power into their bodies without nanos.

Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot 9dd1ae89-e910-4613-9de3-53f611b82e47_zpsf93fcb09 

(Btw, I'm still going to draw undelos's character Raj, just waiting to see if she was still doing the trade.)

Last edited by Grumpythesheep on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot   Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:03 pm

I know. I am.

I've just been...........distracted the last few days. Shrug

By the way, neat plot. However, I still have yet to finish reading your other story first.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot   Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Undelos wrote:

I know. I am.

I've just been...........distracted the last few days. Shrug

By the way, neat plot. However, I still have yet to finish reading your other story first.

lol, well I'm slowly getting my drawing confidence back, but most of the time I just keep wanting to draw Alice. Must be since all the times I drew her it didn't show her the way I saw her idk. Or because I didnt like how bad they came out.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot   Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:59 am

ooooooooooooh! exciting Very Happy

but you must still work on your other story!!!!
I am too much invested in it :Phahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot   Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Swordsman For Hire: Characters, Art, Plot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top