Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

As some of you now know, yes. There is actually a girl on Xtreme. You're looking at their account right now.

I usually dont reveal my gender online cause I dont need stalkers. I'll reveal my age since that really doesn't matter and it assures worried parents that at least some older person online ISNT lying about their age and isn't trying to be a creep, but giving a creepy someone the green light to hound another because she just so happens to be........well............a "she" is something I chose to avoid.

However, It doesn't mean that I wont say if asked.
If no one asks..........then I just choose not to correct someone whenever they say that I am a guy or a girl. Someone asked me In Game once when I was Rex. Of course I was apprehensive, but they did go out of their way to ask so I gave them a straight answer.

BUT!!! THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT MY PARANOIA!!

It's time to get to the REAL POINT OF THIS THREAD:

Bella Cloudtooth:

The myth of Xtreme's past Exposed.

(Honestly, this isn't as much fun if she's not here....)

What can be said about this mysterious person that hasnt already been proven in countless threads and XLR8's Repressed memories other than:

A Myth......

A Phobia......

That girl that was obsesssed with the Administrator's character..............

or simply.............

A FanGirl.

Those like The Hom, ArmorSpark, and DocOct feel that they either wouldn't mind having a cute girl like that or a whole bunch on their arm.

Well, who am I to say that wont work out. It most likely would. I couldn't say that it wont even though Rabid fangirls tend to be, well, rabid.

I wouldn't know. Since i'm a girl.

But since I AM! I know how crazy fangirls can get.
And Bradley is right. They will take over the world. There was a scenario that played out in one of our earlier posts.

To clear up any confusion,
In it I was posting as my 4th Character Liam Duhex:

The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 Duhex2-1
(Honestly, the real reason I play as mostly guys because their avatars are more interesting and the girls. Pfft. They run like girls. embarrasing....)

Here is the thread that started it all:
Epic theme songs!

It was on the 29th post of this thread is when the conquest of the fangirls began in its early stages and the most EPIC THREAD ON XTREME WAS BORN.

It starts simply as Bella stating that she was tempted to post something from the Twilight Soundtrack and Armorspark responding by calling her that infamous "F" word that we all have grown to Fear here at Xtreme.

From that point on, the power of the FanGirl was awakened like Bradley's hunger at a Mortuary and with each passing post, it got deeper and deeper until
X, ARMORSPARK, AND PISTOL THREW ME INTO AN ONCOMING ARMY OF FANGIRLS!

HOW CHIVALROUS GUYS.

I WILL have my revenge.... MadBoss

But anyway, If you read on, It shows the entire conquest and how NO ONE STOPPED THEM.

No one.

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_-

And now For some Fangirl 101:

The type of Fangirls Xtreme would be exposed to are Anime fangirls for obvious reasons.

1.) Angels and Demons are a fangirls most popular prey.

50+ bonus points if they have white hair, a moody, despondednt disposition, and/or a dark nature.
(Your move angel boy.....)

2.) The White Knight complex:
the types that love angels love the "White Knignt" complex about them. No. not White Knight from Generator Rex.
The "White Knight" complex is simply the dashing hero in shining armour. The chivalrous gentle knight that would give his life to protect his beloved.

If they have a tortured past, or have lost a loved one and are fighting with their feelings, that'll make them drool even more.

3.) The Broding types:
these kind of fangirls love broding characters. Those that wallow in their emo depression is their meal ticket. An example would be like Edward cullen that is dark and mysterious. They find joy in the fact that out of everyone in the world........It is only THEM that makes this dark and mysterious person open up his heart solely to them.

4.) The demon lovers:
I got a friend like this.
These girls LOOOOOOOOVE A DARK CHARACTER. The more malicious, THE BETTER!
They love a good bad guy who also has looks, but that is also BADD. Examples would be..............um..........well in all honesty I cant think of any that you guys would know. I think Van Kleiss would be the closest but im not sure he has fangirls.

Not that I doubt it but still...........

WAIT! I GOT IT!

This mad sociopathic Bat right here is the PERFECT EXAMPLE:
The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 IV

Well there are MANNY other types but those are just a few relevent to this forums interests.

Now you know a bit of history of Xtreme's sordid past.
Happy Posting!

If you dare....

F.Y.I: I took an hour and 15 minutes to make this post. Surprise....
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:23 pm

And I was too Oliver. Sorry if it sounded like I wasn't.

and No. Dont like being girly in the least. I proudly own several Converse All Star High Tops
(Teh most awesomest shoes in teh wrold......), a backpack as my "purse", several game systems, and not a single skirt to be seen.

So no. I dont think too highly of the Sims. I remember when maxis created SimAnt and SimFarm, the predecessor to these new social games but I feel that the new sim games are boring.

I may not actively play Gears of War or Left 4 Dead 2 but I watch my brother play it. Of course I had to take over for a friend one night while I was on campus because he didnt get the controls of one of the riding Vehicles in Gears of War 2, so I had to drive it for him.

I hope it doesnt sound like I'm trying to prove myself to you guys. Honestly, I just wanted to say.......yeah, I prefer to be cool versus walking around in a dress putting it as bluntly as possible.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Meh it's ok.
Preferences....preferences...
Everyone has theirs. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 pm

I'm okay with that. Dunno about the others on here will be though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Just a question. Can someone find the thread and post it here? I read it before but I can't find it now
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Holy necro brad! XD
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:10 pm

AusiSniper wrote:
Holy necro brad! XD
Yep... This is the forbidden secret... I probably doomed us all though... *Bellas laughter is heard through out the forums*
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
AusiSniper wrote:
Holy necro brad! XD
Yep... This is the forbidden secret... I probably doomed us all though... *Bellas laughter is heard through out the forums*

-Sigh- Time to hide back in the mountains again...
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Bella: There is no escape hon' *back to brad* WE NEED IMMEDIATE LOCK DOWN ON THE FORUMS SO NO ONE CAN GET OUT! *forums get locked down* wait why did I do that? Bella controlled me again...
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Bella: There is no escape hon' *back to brad* WE NEED IMMEDIATE LOCK DOWN ON THE FORUMS SO NO ONE CAN GET OUT! *forums get locked down* wait why did I do that? Bella controlled me again...
at least im a outdoors boy so im already outside! laters haha
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:18 pm

*Kyle gets attacked by fang girls and disappears with them* Well, there goes kyle!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
*Kyle gets attacked by fang girls and disappears with them* Well, there goes kyle!
*scans their bodies and makes a costume* no no guys im a fang girl to! i saw him go this way come on! (your lucky brad i saved you from some of them)
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
*scans their bodies and makes a costume* no no guys im a fang girl to! i saw him go this way come on! (your lucky brad i saved you from some of them)
*Fang girls know he's right there but they lead him into an alley and then start ripping him apart in the most bloodiest and gruesomest way possible* They aren't dumb ya know!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
*Fang girls know he's right there but they lead him into an alley and then start ripping him apart in the most bloodiest and gruesomest way possible* They aren't dumb ya know!
*eats their soul and turns into a little kid* cool im a little kid again! nice the fangirls won't hurt a cute little demon boy with little fangs!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
*eats their soul and turns into a little kid* cool im a little kid again! nice the fangirls won't hurt a cute little demon boy with little fangs!
Actually they will and they don't have souls! Or a heart or any type of life source! *Fang girls continue eating Kyle*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Actually they will and they don't have souls! Or a heart or any type of life source! *Fang girls continue eating Kyle*
*eats whatever that makes them live*
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Nothing makes then live *Fang Girls finish eating/killing kyle and then burn the rest to nothing and take his soul/life source*
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Shouldn't you guys take this to the Battle Thread?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Nothing makes then live *Fang Girls finish eating/killing kyle and then burn the rest to nothing and take his soul/life source*
*uses regeneration and goes in side with everyone else*those gorls are crazy what are we going to do!
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 am

Pffft. No fun nowadays. xc
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:36 am

PistolNitro wrote:
Pffft. No fun nowadays. xc
Hey Pistol, What happened to BlazerChic?
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:07 pm

She quit fusion fall,and she's in a JROTC camp right now,she's coming back tommorow o3o
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:50 am

JROTC eh?

That sounds thrilling. I had that program in my last two years of High School (college for the englishmen here....(i think))

I never joined myself.
I have a small problem with authority..
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:14 pm

SMALL!?!? "OH HEY,THIS IS A HIGH LEVEL AREA,STAY CLOSE,UNDELOS" UND:OKIE PISTEL!! *DED* >.>
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm

you know i wonder whatever happened to Miss Cloudtooth anyway
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
she only came for a bit of time undelos said i think
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
she only came for a bit of time undelos said i think
hmm? why? well i wish to meet this Fang Girl Queen!
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 pm

hold on peeps let me get this straight Undelos is a girl well i kinda knew(not lying) i have this girl in my church who acts just like you Undelos soooo yea its sinking in but i feel bad for the others i think there in shock
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:42 pm

... Undelos is a girl... ? Holy crud... i'm gonna... sit over there... Misery No one tells me anything...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Ace Cometshark wrote:
hold on peeps let me get this straight Undelos is a girl well i kinda knew(not lying) i have this girl in my church who acts just like you Undelos soooo yea its sinking in but i feel bad for the others i think there in shock

In shock from what? Undelos being a girl? I was SLIGHTLY shocked. At least she's Undelos.
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Oliver wrote:
Ace Cometshark wrote:

In shock from what? Undelos being a girl? I was SLIGHTLY shocked. At least she's Undelos.

Still no one told me anything! Misery
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm

eh i dont care she's still our friend
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:18 am

You're just now finding out about this Sniper???
I thought everyone would have known by now...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Undelos wrote:
You're just now finding out about this Sniper???
I thought everyone would have known by now...

Now, probably.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:27 pm

wow
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past   The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The tale of Bella......and Xtreme's unspeakable past

View previous topic View next topic Back to top