Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion   I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Last night before going to sleep, my brain thought of a good idea (To keep me awake... Sigh), to expand the site into more than just the Cartoon Network Universe. I was thinking of expanding it to ToonTown.

I know, ToonTown Rewritten is still in it's Alpha, but updates come everyday. Like Estates were finished the other week. This also made me think the site would be in need of a name-change. Something like... 'ToonFusion Universe' (Cause I'm thinking of doing DCUO news, too).

But I'm not completely happy with that name, and I can't think of anything else. Shrug If you want to suggest something, go ahead. I'll be here making the logo. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion   I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:14 pm

It's your site, Oli. Whatever feels right....
But I wouldn't change the name. It's too nostalgic.   :moon: 
You could just make it clear that it's not just FF stuff.
You often post stuff about, I dunno, Mario, game reviews, Owen's posts, Nintendo, etc.

A new FF HnT logo could show the mainly focused games you said.
(DCUO, TT, FF.)
FF should be in the middle....or on the left....I dunno.  excited 
Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion   I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:28 pm

I dunno. I was thinking of keeping the background of the logo the same. Maybe instead of 'Universe', I'll put 'Cartoon Network Universe'? I'll have to think about it. Shrug

EDIT: For if I DO get around to doing this, I made part of the logo:

Spoiler:

The 'Fusion' bit will remain the same. Except the 'O' might be a gear, like in the ToonTown logo. That is, if I do go ahead with this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion   I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:52 am

X may have a point. It may be best to just update everything else on your site and give a blog post saying that you will be expanding your site to other games as well.

Make sure to update your tags too on your site. That way people can find your site now based on your new information.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion   I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion Empty

Back to top Go down

I think Hints n Tips is in Need of a Bigger Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top