Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Feeling a little down? Read this. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Feeling a little down? Read this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Level : 36
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Before anything, I want to say that I just decided to make this thread for anyone who thinks that they can't handle life anymore, for those who think that life just really isn't worth it. I'm not here to talk to you like a psychologist, more like a friend from across the globe who doesn't want to see any of you fall into the depths of failure. Like a certain someone once said: "If you're going through hell, just keep going" 

Breathe. Go to a mirror, take a step back, close your eyes, big breath in, slow release, open, look, smile, compliment, thumbs up, and hit life hard.
Sometimes life throws a lot of things at you. A lot. Like too much. You can’t handle it all because it’s just not possible - you’re one person in a world of billions, each numerical value of +1 on that scale has their own mountain of problems that they try to cope with in their day to day lives that in the end sometimes we lose sight of the big picture: The world is full of pain, it’s no movie, but we can’t just sit there and stagnate in the grime and not pursue our own happiness.
Grasp that. You take ahold of what makes you happy and make it your own. It doesn’t work out? Kick the dirt, cry a little, recover, and move on. Don’t submerge yourself so far under that sea of tears you conjured up and drown. On the grand scale of things, the world is huge. The loss of one number amongst billions would effect the entirety of it all none.
But you gotta realize something. YOUR world is what matters. The world around you, your friends, family, those who you’ve personally affected with your own existence. That is your world. That is the world you are apart of and what makes you, well, you. People are shy creatures, we mask our feelings out of fear of embarrassment and hope to not be ridiculed for things considered out of the norm - guess what? Even if most of us are cowards, afraid to step out of our safety boxes and move forward, we still long for the feeling of joy.
Smile. Life is fleeting, too short to waste a few days, weeks, months on the sadness of depression. Let the bad times help highlight and accentuate the better times. A better time doesn’t have to be something like a vacation, an amazing boyfriend giving you flowers or getting that Charizard holographic - better times can be the little things, too. That feeling of a hot shower after a long day, stretching out on your bed after jogging for an hour, the smell of beglium waffles with butter and syrup, the cool breeze during a rain shower on a cloudy day, or even the knowledge that wow, your dog is adorable even if he farts.
Just enjoy it. There will always be someone amongst those billions that cares. The internet helps link that number together easier than ever before in the history of mankind. We have your back, bro/sis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:57 pm

Prince scavengertazer wrote:
"internet helps link that number together easier than ever before in the history of mankind."
Thats such a lie. The internet is such terrible place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:30 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
"internet helps link that number together easier than ever before in the history of mankind."

lol yeah,  there was a sketch about , "What if the internet was a place"
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:34 pm

Well..

The internet is a coin...
It has two sides...
Nearly everything comes at a price,
But there are still people who are good...

It's actually surprising how many truly good people you can meet,
But like i said, there's always a risk...

But anyways,
Prince that was very nice...
You have no idea,
I feel like i've been pretty blessed,
Because i'm actually really happy a lot of the time Razz 

I just often wish i could just take my knowledge and carebearness of life,
And just give it to someone else...

Because i mean,
I feel like i don't really deserve it
There are so many people who deserve to be happy
It just makes me sad to see other people sad...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Gloryangel wrote:

Give it time, Glory. You'll pass on your carebearness to someone eventually. Just give it time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Gloryangel wrote:

Give it time, Glory. You'll pass on your carebearness to someone eventually. Just give it time.

yeeaaaah i dunno...

It always seems like in the end i'm the one who gets affected...
So that's why sometimes i have to take breaks...

Because honestly...
It just breaks my heart to see people so sad...

I guess i just care too much sometimes
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Gloryangel wrote:

In that case, maybe I can help. Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:31 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Gloryangel wrote:

In that case, maybe I can help. Yeah Right 

...... that actually makes no sense..... hahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
That depends on how you use it.

If you go to the internet to troll, to make bad comments, to hack people or to cyberbully someone or just to witness someone being cyberbullied, then yes. The internet is like a black hole of trouble that people constantly get sucked into.

BUT, if you use the internet for what it's supposed to be used for then you, my friend, are completely mistaken. Cores of employments have been generated based on Internet. Banking, premium payments,Tax payments, Ticket reservation, knowledge base, information, correspondenes, complaints and what not, is being done from home at any time 24/7, not only that, it's also a way for people that live far away to gain contact with one another. Besides, admit it, you wouldn't be able to do half of your schoolwork without google.

The internet grants us great power. But with great power comes great responsibility.  Morgan Freeman 

inb4 /rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:07 am

That's the issue. The internet is never used what it's meant for. There's a troll every where. The only things that a troll can't derive from is you personal online banking or etc.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little down? Read this.   Feeling a little down? Read this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little down? Read this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top