Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

FusionFall Name : Grumpy Druidsheep
Level : 36
Male Posts : 869

PostSubject: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Ok so me and Jordan are gonna write about one of our adventures in Fusionfall 1 chapter each and repeat, and when we make our chapter it's gonna be around our character's point of view so that character will be narrating lol. You might read some weird or crazy stuff and death and all so yeah reader beware lol.

Chapter 1: Wool and Ivory

The wind always feels cold and solitary, the smell of acid that contaminates the water and the grass.  Only one of my eyes  still works and still, I have to do chores for Ben. Next to me was my stolen forever knights sword on the floor. My black king boots and black pants have seen better day, but we don't get much of a salary. The only reason most people have taros is from manipulating the bank's system. I only carry one nano around with me, he's defective and I've been told to get rid of it, but how could I? Ben told me today I would get a partner who would be sent on missions with me, I have a bad feeling about it. I got up and whipped the grass off my open circuit shirt. It was the last gift I received from a now dead friend. 
"Let's go Bloo, she's here."

Last edited by Pen-gun on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:35 am

Chapter 2:

I took a deep breath as I stood outside the door. The knock on the metal was echoing in her head. Maybe I shouldn't have told Ben I'd do this, she thought to herself. Ben had assigned me to a partner for my missions, which was strange because it wasn't normal for people to need partners. The equipment had improved and the weapons more accurate. Things could be dealt with quicker than they used to.
The door opened and a boy stood there in old pants boots. I suddenly felt over dressed with my freshly cleaned battle pants and swords on my back. He looked in no shape to battle. A damaged nano even?
I guess this is why we were partners. He had nothing going for him but experience, and I had everything but.
My wilt nano hopped behind my feet as he sensed my nervousness to meet this new person. I stretched out my hand "Hey! I'm Glory!" The stranger took a minute to accept my hand, but did it nonetheless, "I'm Grumpy".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:23 am

Chapter 3: If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

She seemed so nervous, her hand was a puddle of sweat. Her nano shivering behind her as she chuckled awkwardly. I guess she isn't a fan of a guy who has blue and a green eye. We exchanged our info and added each other to our contacts. She didn't seem to be a fighter, she looked like one of those girls with her heads in the clouds who didn't belong on the battlefield. She looked over to me and asked
"So this is the Bloo nano everyone heard about,  he seems normal though." she looked over with a confused expression.

"Oh, he basically turns into a mini fusion Bloo when I use his powers. He mutates anyone who uses him though. He's overflowing with Fusion Matter."

"Is that why your eye is green?? You can't seriously want to keep it after knowing about that??" she replied in a loud tone.

"Well yes and no, I had my eye sliced fighting a Fusion, Bloo healed it with his fusion matter, I still can't see though it whenever I want. When I bring him out I see as if I never lost it, better than normal actually." I replied with an awkward chuckle.

"So he's your right eye?"

"He's my right hand nano."

She stayed silent for a second following it up with laughter. We both then received a video message on our wrist holographic portable computers,  our Wristers or W.H.P.C. Ben told us about a mission to rescue other Fusion Fighters, they're all trapped in a swamp surrounded by Fusion Mist. Fusion Matter can be made into a lot of things, it can be anything and everything. Even a mist of matter that can infect people insanely fast when it enters the body. To prevent the virus like matter from entering our bodies we had to take special pills that last up to 24 hours. It tasted like any medicine would, gross. We had 24 hours to get there and save the unarmed Fusion Fighters. Ben waved goodbye as we rode our hover-boards. Hoping that no one was murdered before we could reach them.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Chapter 4: A SECRET

I toyed the capsule of the antifusion pill in my pocket. Grumpy hadn't noticed me not take it, and i didn't want to be berated about it. I guess we all have our things. He has his superhuman eyesight thing, and i have– well, something else.

This Grumpy character seemed to be one of those people who was always serious all the time, and seemed to have little patience for a "goof-ball-like-me" as they would say. So i tried to talk as little as possible to keep him from killing me or something.

We rode along to the coordinates that ben had given us. The location was somewhere that i had never been to before, but Grumpy's expression grew concerned, like he had been here before. We were in the middle of the city, which i generally try to avoid. Cities are too cramped and restrict freedom. People are too gloomy and there is no magic anywhere. I always grew up to think magic was beautiful, while those around me said it never existed. It may or may not, but magical things do happen.

The buildings on the sides of us were talk and scratched the hazy green sky. We hopped of our rides when we got nearer to our destination, which was a tall building just like the rest. We just about walked in, until something didn't feel right.

"wait," i said, "didn't ben say the people were in a swamp?"

"yep." he replied while trying to open the door.

"but we're in a city..."

He grinned at the confused look on my face, "you don't get out much do ya deary?" but i didn't reply. More often than not people underestimate me, so i just let them poke their fun.

He opened the door and walked into the main lobby of the building. The ground was dusty and the furniture was broken. He walked straight to an elevator.

"i still don't see how there is going to be a swamp here... and i don't see how going up is going to help us..." the elevator dinged and the jazzy music played softly in the background.

Grumpy walked into the elevator, and looked at me from over his shoulder, "oh, i never said we were going up."
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Chapter 5: Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead

I quickly entered a code into the Elevator, (67789) and the whole place began to rattle and shake as we slid down. One thing people never really appreciate is Providence's Zoo, it's suppose to be a training grown. Who watches over the soldiers as they train? No one does, which was part of the survival experience. Why would Ben send us when people like Finn and Lance were there giving missions. It wasn't a question of what happened to the people we're looking for but what happened to the important Network Members who disappeared. Something about Jordan seemed off as well, but I didn't really have time to watch her every move. The mist was everywhere, I slowly walked towards it as Bloo came out to have another gumball. We came across a little girl who was passed out on the ground.
"Grumpy look! We have to see if she's ok!" Jordan yelled as she picked her up.
"Glory, get away from her.." I whispered as I pulled out my elite carbine. 
"What are you doing?!? She's just a child!"  Glory glared 
"She's a child, in a training facility...where would she get an anti-fusion pill.." I aimed the gun at the little girl, but Glory put herself in the way.
"I wont let you." she replied in a scared tone.

Suddenly the little girl coughed, "My big sis...gave me a pill..this morning my names Kayla." 

"See! We have to go find the others now." Glory exclaimed
"I know where all the other people are, I'll take you there." Kayla replied as Glory carried her in her arms.

I couldn't get this feeling of danger on my shoulders, who would let their young sister anywhere near here? We kept walking and avoiding hordes of metallic fusion mosquito, walking trees and giant spiders, as if small ones weren't enough. The little girl kept coughing, wheezing, and Glory would look at here with saddened eyes. 
"Over there just straight ahead." the little girl muttered as she began to grow silent.
"What's wrong Kayla? Are you tired? Did you eat at all today?". Glory asked rapidly.

She stood there, her eyes moving around, it seemed uncontrollable. I knew what it meant and quickly snatched her out of Glory's arms. The girl began to yell a bloodcurdling scream  that echoed off through the zoo. She was begging for help. Her veins were turning green in her arms as she slowly got up and smiled, an ooze began to puddle around her. Green insect like wings grew out of her back. She lunged herself towards Glory but Bloo stunned her giving me enough time to shoot her on the side of her head. Glory stayed silent as the body melted into acid. Some of the fusion matter was splattered on her cheek. I looked around and noticed why Kayla lied to us.  If I had killed her I wouldn't have found the lost people. I grabbed Glory's hand as I made her walk forward, so would could at least save some people.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm

...so she becomes a Fusion by being infected by other Fusions? and has to take a pill to prevent it? what is this, Dead Rising?  Too Funny 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
...so she becomes a Fusion by being infected by other Fusions?

Happened to this guy:

The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) Blowfi10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:32 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
...so she becomes a Fusion by being infected by other Fusions? and has to take a pill to prevent it? what is this, Dead Rising?  Too Funny 

lol because Wiltilt had infected plumbers in his demo thing. Didn't know how he made them get infected so I went with the Green mist gas thing that was around Terrafusers and around the player when he steps on fusion matter lol.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Chapter 6: What's Green and Has Wheels?

I let Grumpy lead me. his hand pulling my wrist was all that kept me down. Death was never my strength. not that i had never seen it, but because i could feel that. I could feel the life leave her eyes as she melted into nothing.

we waved through the green mists and the clouds stung my skin, but we kept walking. Grumpy's arms were turning red on the contact, but the pill was still working for him, so i knew we would be okay.

the area around us was dark and cold. there were caves that led to other caverns of the training facility, but we just kept straight, even as the walls became narrower. every now and then grumpy would look and make sure i was following, and then he would continue at a slightly faster pace. we needed to get to the fusion fighters as quick as possibly.

we turned a corner and through the mist you could see silhouette of a group of people slouched in the middle of a giant cavern.

fusion plants and swamps of matter cluttered the ground. waves rippled through the glowing green matter due to an invisible wind that couldn't be felt or seen.

i motioned to the group of people in the middle. grumpy nodded his head and turned to a spot where we would be concealed.

he began to analyze the surroundings and what we would need to do. i could tell he still didn't trust my opinion, but we needed to know we could work together.

"i have a plan."
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Chapter 7: Grass. I lied about the wheels

"What if one of us distracts them and the other gives the fighters weapons?" She exclaimed.

I could she she was uneasy, I couldn't really decide whether I should listen to her or not after what happened back there. I just sat there starring for a second and looked at the fusions as they circled the fighters hoping for someone to be in their reach. I let out a huge sigh

"And who exactly would do that,  you don't really expect me to let you be the bait." I replied 

"Well I didn't say I would but I can run faster than you anyways. Let me show you that I'm not dead weight and that I can be useful." she insisted as she put her hands on my shoulder.

"I'll make sure I can catch up to you fast enough then. Use Wilt though." I said in a tired tone.

Glory smiled as she took out her vehicle and rushed out onto the grassy field. I jumped down and met up with them giving them as many weapons I could fit in my portable pocket dimension inventory, about 23 types of guns and melee weapons. We ran after Glory as we fired our weapons. Fusion matter splashing everywhere, it was a green rain. Glory's leg was grabbed and she was pulled up into the air. She sliced off the tree branch that was holding on to her as she fell I leaped under her and caught her. I was out of breath as I crouched down with her looking at her injured leg. 

"Guess I wasn't fast enough to stop them from hurting you." I gasped. 
"It's fine, just a sc---"  she went silent in my arms as the tree passed a sharp branch through her stomach and swatted us away. I opened my eyes as she layed next to me. I got up slowly and thought about what was going on. It felt strange, everything was suppose to go smoothly. We were a pick up crew. All we had to do was give these guys weapons. This wouldn't have happened if the regular Network members were here. What if that was the point, why would they send all of us here to die though. I had my mutation, these soldiers seem to be weak too. Why would they mix Glory into all of this?

This went through my head as I sent Bloo to tend to her wounds. I didn't have a healing nano, I thought I'd be fine with just Bloo. Or did I just hope that I would be taken down by fusions. If I let Bloo mutate her a bit she'll be fine but she'll be in the same spot I am in. It could be a burden, I can't let my first partner die this way though. The question was whether this much Fusion matter would stabilize in her system, this is worse than an eye.

"The grass, it was greener outside. Before we came in here." she whispered as I cleaned her wound and looked for something to cover it with. 

"I don't know if you'll really be alive after this, but you won't be a corpse. So tell me what's your actual name not your code name while I do this, mine's Adrian."

She looked at me with a confused look. Everyone else was still fighting the only nanos I could see were Finns and Rexs. Her Wilt holding onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 pm

chapter 8: the grass is greener where you water it

I stared at him for a minute thinking.

"i never really had a name i guess, but everyone called me angel," i paused. Not often do you meet someone without a name, and most people think thats bizzare. "no one really needed to call me anything, i always kinda hoped i really was an angel. Like something so good, that could never die..."

Adrian, i liked that. I would always make names for myself, if anyone really asked me, but nothing really stuck, so i kept with the only thing i remember being called.

Adrian smiled and nodded. He continued to wrap up the wound, which stung much like the mist, but i could tell it was doing more inside. Changing things.

People had always told me stories of people who and been injected with the fusion matter. It had healing properties if you used it wisely, like adrian had learned, but it also killed most people. Often when the matter went into the body, the blood and human system attacked it causing things to go wrong, most the time it would end up with deadly infections. I got up, my leg was weaker than normal, but i could still move, the fusion matter didn't seem as bad as it had rumored to be.

The fighters around us were fighting against the matter that surrounded us. There weren't any fusions, but it was like everything was against us. We would have to get out quickly, or else there would be dire consequences.

Everyone here in the swamps were moving swift like a team, they all fought in twos, and suddenly i felt like we were all sent here for the same reason. Adrian and I were the Newbies, in a club that i didn't want to be a part of. I pulled out my hover board and gave it to the nearest team of two. If no one tries to get out, no one will ne saved.

I adjusted to my injury quickly, almost like it had been refreshed. I don't know why my body accepted so easily, but i won't bother with the specifics, i guess it goes with how the fusion matter never hurt me like other people.

The two on the hoverboard left and i grabbed my pill and split it, giving it to another pair i found.

In my efforts to help the people i could though, i had lost Grumpy.

The place was a flurry of nanos and weapons and green splotches.
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Chapter 9: Loss Without Pain

I could see the exit, everyone was so close to it. The mist was greener with each second that went by, my palms soaked in sweat. Someone had to hold back everything that took a swing at us. I still had my explosive apples of discord, the smoke was clashing with the mist. Within seconds it surrounded me, everyone was practically outside. I could see clearly thanks to my eye that began glowing, as did the veins under it. There I saw him standing in the distance. The one who sent us here in the first place, Ben. Him and the other Network members starred as they opened gates. Swarms of fusion Bens, Finns and Rex's ran towards us. I smiled as I walked towards the swarm, my blade in my hand and the carbine ready to fire. Then I realized they all came back. Glory and the survivors stood next to me, one of them had white hair, another had glasses. One with half a metallic face and another girl who had swirls in her hair. The one with white hair looked around and spoke.

"We're all here as Fusion Fighters, if we left anyone here to die then everything we were taught would have been for nothing. We'll live as a group or die as soldiers who left no man behind. My name is Axelerate, and starting today, we're the Xtreme Fusion Fighters." he exclaimed as he raised his scythe in the air.

"Sounds a little bit too weird but I'm fine with it. Let's go then X, I'm Oliver." Oliver replied as he winked at Glory.

I smiled as Bloo sat on my shoulder. We ran in and began our fight to escape our green hell. All kinds of weapons were fired and all kinds of explosions each with a different colored flash. I kept swinging my sword and blasting their heads off. I now had both Finn and Rex nanos with me as well as I rapidly switched between all three, without Bloo out I would lose sight in my eye until he was out again. As a Rex was about to hit my blind spot I could hear a crack, Glory had her robot arm melee weapon and used it to grab the fusion's neck and snapped it. My Rex nano was stunning everything in my way, Glory was at my side waiting for me to bring Bloo out. One of the survivors had a blue colored scouter eye piece, his gun shot crayons that exploded on impact. There were clearly enough of us to take down the swarm. I was on my knees after being blasted by one. The fusions stood around me and lifted their arms. Glory looked over and widened her eyes as she reached out. Suddenly the Fusions were gone. She used an eruption like attack, as if she were a fusion. She ran in front of me and kept causing fusion eruptions that somehow melted down the fusions. What is she? There's no way mutation would escalate to this level especially this rapidly, there's something she didn't tell me. After minutes of fighting only one person died, no one even knew his name, so we escaped as fast as we could. The Xtreme Fusion Fighters survived, but half of us split up and went to make their own group, Fusion Modulation HQ, we laughed and said our farewells. X and The leader of the new group Jake who was the one with the scouter decided to keep in touch and we all added each other to our friends list. All we need now, is figure out why the Network wants us dead.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:00 am

The fact that two of you are posting it, makes it a little more special
in a certain way.
I read a paragraph in the last post and it seemed pretty interesting.

Of course, I don't really have the attention span to read fanfics
properly (I can hardly be curious with anything, even some science topics Sad )
which is why when I post stories, I use pictures/memes/gifs.

I'm not saying you should, but it's just an idea to think about.
It could even bring people who never thought they'd ever
want to get into fanfics, to change their minds and not even
realise they're reading a fanfic due to the fun visual aid.

But that's just me, I'm just too visually dependent I guess.
(Boredom, concentration and lack of curiousity are factors in this dependency.)

I must be missing out. My laziness is evil. Rage

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 am

Yeah it's fun that we're both doing it Smile

i like the way you do your stories x,
But considering i hardly ever actually use the computer
It's quite a lot of work lol  No Idea 

I actually never was a fan of fanfics either,
But marcie asked me if i wanted to do it
So i couldn't resist xP haha

But no hard feelings x xD
I probably wouldn't read it either lol hahaha

Not cuz it's not good, but because its long and on the computer xP

But the story is still cool Razz
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:16 am

lol same, I only read mangas.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:23 am

Gloryangel wrote:
But the story is still cool Razz
I know. Too Funny
Wait...what story? Seriously
Who have you been talking to? Morgan Freeman  LIES
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:54 am

Chapter 10: wait, it's not over??

A few days had passed since the great battle at the swamp. It feels like it should have a name but i don't think anyone has got things really figure out enough. Or at least they're not telling me, which is entirely possible. Since the fight we've been staying with the xtremes. Axelerate recalibrated our nanocoms so that we could communicate without the network hovering over us. Though we want to be heard by them, they wouldn't give us the time of day anyways, so we're just waiting it out until we've got a plan started.

As i'm sitting in my room thinking about the recent events, adrian knocks on the door and comes in.

"hey," he says casually. He sits on a chair that's in the corner of the room. "how ya been?"

I guess he's noticed that i've stayed in my room quite a bit, i'm too nervous to talk to the other members so i mostly do my own thing.

"good," i look up at him and smile, "my legs perfect!"
As if to exaggerate my point, i shake it around in the air which makes him laugh. We have become better friends, now that we know we can count on eachother.

"i'm glad,"

"whaddya need?"

"oh." he pauses, "have you figured out anything about what happened? In the swamp?"

"nope, sorry, but," i rolled up my pant leg and show the green veins that had replaced where my normal veins would have been, "what do you think about that?"

"do i look like an expert to you? If i didn't know any better i would say that you were turning into a fusion, but that would be quicker..."

"unless i already was one,"

"what?"

I was nervous to share my theory, but i figured someone needed to know, "well, i think i was already a fusion, well part of one, i dunno it's pretty crazy, but the matter doesn't bother me, and it's always kinda felt like i couldn't die. Or at least, die normally."

"wow" he started to laugh so i shot him a dirty look, "sorry sorry,i didn't know i was in the presence of a fusion daughter fairy princess"

"oh gosh"

Adrian kept laughing. When he stopped his eyes got serious again and said, "well, your secret is safe with me 'princess'" and he walked out the door.

I yelled back, "I said nothing about being a princess!!" i sat down on the ground and laughed to myself, "that kid"

Well  according to his belief, that fuse IS the matter, i guess i could be a princess, but that's a little warped.

After thinking about things a little more, i headed down to the main lobby of the xtreme safe house. If we were going to do something about the network, i wanted to be a part of it. It was time to get acquainted.
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:55 am

Chapter 11: An Xtreme Building 

X had his connections like most of us but somehow we all moved into one building, it was more like a warehouse but we kept fixing and cleaning things up. Our days consisted of basically gathering into one room and talking, taking secret missions to fight Fusions, designing weapons and clothing, and everyone had a theory about what's happening. There was something we all had that made us either threats, or too weak for the Network. X's theory was that we were special soldiers with a lot of talent, but then why were they trapped so easily. Oliver's theory was that the Network never cared and was always trying to get rid of all the Fusion Fighters, we were always like chore boys anyhow. I sat there and thought to myself. (Well we know all of these members were new, and I had a mutated eye. Glory was an average girl at first but she might be something more. Today we decided to talk to Glory about everything, and see what she thought. 

She came and sat next to me and Oliver, who quickly began flirting casually. She smiled and began talking about when she started fighting Fuse's army. She was trained by Dexter and his Dex-bots, hence the robot claw weapon she carries around as a club. She remembers that her family abandoned her, the only father she has is Dexter and that she had always been different from the other Fusion Fighters. She worked with other regular fighters who slowed died one by one, but they weren't friends just comrades who put the mission before their friends.

She then wanted to know about how I got here, in case what Ben told her was a lie. All the other members were wondering too. So I closed my eyes and began to tell them. 

When I was first starting as a soldier the whole thing seemed weird, why was I given a weapon and told to attack these green things. The adults were always gone, always fighting at Fuse's lair. An endless battle, because no matter how many times he dies he comes back smiling as if he never died. That's when I knew Lord Fuse was just something put there to distract everyone, the planet itself was Lord Fuse. That must have been why you'd never really see any Network Members there fighting it. Why were they never the one's actually fighting anything? I figured there was some sort of reason. So I fought and I fought until I was able to stand in front of Fuse, I saw how strong he was but my team won. We stayed inside the throne and investigated everything, the planet itself was gooey so a large bomb would destroy it easily. By my side stood Alice, Saffron and Rouge who were with me since the beginning, I told her I'd take her out on dates when we were done with the war. I told Saffron that I'd finally show him where to get a Jiggler companion. I also told Rogue that I'd help him find his parents. Alice disappeared after a swarm ambushed us in the throne, Saffron escaped before hand and Rogue died in my arms as the acid attacks overwhelmed him. I had lost all reason. So I took down every monster in there, except for a Fusion Samurai Jack that left the lair. I followed it on my hover board and began to fight it. I lost an eye and was knocked down into a crack in the caverns, when I climbed back up he was gone. I sighed and went to my room with Bloo. 

"So he's got every kind of nano, but only uses one." Glory muttered as the silence was broken.
Back to top Go down

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:16 pm

This is a really interesting story.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:43 am

Chapter 12: we all have our quirks

We all sat around the table uncomfortably after grumpy left. We had shared our stories, but none of the other xtremers seemed to want to break the silence. X, as we all were told to call him, had his nose glued to an old textbook he must have found in an abandoned school. I haven't seen anyone else do anything school related, i guess we just all were confident in the information the network gave us, and the rest we learned from streets. Oliver sitting next to me was working in a book filled with inventions from dexlabs, but when i looked closer he was just doodling in the corners. Everyone was doing their own thing to avoid eye contact.

As i looked around the room, i became angry. How come no one is trying to fix this? Here we are, gathered together, and no one wants to share any information about themselves. I became so angry that i didn't even notice the green print my hands were leaving on the table. I panicked and covered the spot while trying to hide my hands, which is easier said than done.

I head a snicker and looked up to see everyone was enjoying my struggle with hiding what i had done. Everyone looked at me weird, but x just raised an eyebrow, shrugged and went back to his book.

"soooo," i finally tried to break the silence, "we've got an abandoned nobody raised by dexter himself, a mysterious boy who plays with broken toys, anything else we need to know before we start making plans?"

The group of people reluctantly put their stuff away and one by one told their story. We were a mixed match bunch, all starting from different places, found by the network to be used. We all had been found to have a reluctant nature, along with the fact that the network saw us as broken. We came to the conclusion that we were disposed of because they network was just lazy. Too lazy to deal with rule breakers, and trying to fix all our problems.

It had gotten late, and everyone dispersed. I went to the roof of the building and started to paint like i did whenever i could get the chance to come up. Spray paint cans could be found everywhere in the abandoned cities, so there was no end to the resources. Also, it was another place i could think and be alone. Not even Adrian knew that i came up here.

I walked over to the edge of the building and sat on the ledge, looking over my hands, which were their average peachy color. The wind blew my hair all over, and the chill cooled my thoughts. In the cities distance, i could see movement, other fighters running around doing who knows what.

All of a sudden the air grew stale. The sound disappeared, an area where the people were turned black. The sudden change made my ears pop, but a minute later it was gone. That part of the city was grey and charred. I don't know what that was, like the reverse of a bomb, but i'm sure it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 am

Chapter 13: Campfire For Two

In my room I sat on my bed and wondered about everything. It was a hobby of mine to lose myself in thought and stay there as if I were day dreaming. I kept thinking of all kinds of scenarios, but in none of them was a good reason for the Heroes of The Network whose motto was to save everyone, to suddenly throw it all away and dispose of people they thought were actually useless. "We need as much help as we can get" these words were true especially in a war. So no one could really be useless. That's when I thought of something. What if either the network was being controlled or if the very ground we step on is real. I never thought about it, what would happen if you were taken by Fuse, Everyone gets information some how, and what better way than examine a human's mind. Well why would they keep us alive for so long then. We felt pain, we felt our surroundings we could feel each other's fear. I could feel everyone's footsteps as they left the chat area, Glory would either be in her room or some other place in this large building. 

That's when my ears began to hurt. I saw through my dirty window that something was happening outside. I got my boots and decided to actually get some of my other nanos, even if I was told not to use more than one if I have Bloo around. Everyone else didn't seem to notice it. So I grabbed a weaponized flashlight gun and was on my way. I could hear rumble noises, what kind of city is this empty? No screams, no cars, just the wind and the sound of metallic objects scrapping the floor. In the distance I heard a faint noise that got louder by the second.

"CATCH ME!!!! AHHHHH!!" yelled Glory as she landed on my back, she was gliding down on her hoverboard before jumping onto me. A slight pain on my chin as she chuckled and helped me up. I looked at my hand that was now covered in slime.

"Glory,  your hands, why are you oozing slime?" I asked slowly.

She starred at me and then at her hands. 

"I don't know..." she replied in a soft tone.

I could see she wasn't ready to talk about it so I put my hand on her shoulder and placed my forehead against hers.

"Everything's fine, I'm sure it's my fault for using Bloo to heal you. Let's go if you're coming with me to check out the explosion." I said as I walked passed her after cleaning the fusion matter off her hands. She was quiet for a second and then began to follow me.

As we got to the remains of the buildings that vanished we could hear an annoying noise that was starting to sting my ears. I shined the way with the gun and saw a horde of street light fusions walking towards us. Glory's eyes began to glow as did mine as we readied our weapons. I equipped my heavy plasma cannon ans aimed at the corner of the building of the hide out in hopes to get someone's attention, It's not like anyone ever went to the roof. 

Glory's eyes widened but then she placed her hand on her chest and sighed.  We then began shooting the enemies away.
Back to top Go down

Fusion Hunter

Fusion Hunter
BeccaNighteon
BeccaNighteon

FusionFall Name : Becca Nighteon
Female Posts : 127
FF Location : Mount Blackhead/Candy Cove

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:52 am

Not bad!  Excited
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SULqAhgy-xMXs4_YwdbMA

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Chapter 14: what do you call a psychic glory?

I quickly forgot about my secret hideaway, no point in mourning. The street light fusions came at us, and we swiftly attacked them. Grumpy and I had become a decent team together. We could fight in sync and our enemies were soon diminished to one. The street light fusion came towards me and as grumpy shot is, the fusion matter splatter all over me.

My vision turned green and i was stunned, i couldn't see grumpy and i couldn't speak to him. The green started to clear out of my eyes, but i could no longer see the street. Everything was blurred as if i was going hundreds of miles per hour. I was winding through the city and in between trees as i reached the forest. Suddenly i was in the mountains going in and out of caves, for what seemed like forever. There was suddenly a large cavern with a giant green glowing ball in the morning. It spun in the middle of the planet, like it was the core. Suddenly unrealized that the whole planet was fuse. He wasn't a single monster, he was just a life force. This was his heart. We need to get everyone there, to destroy it. And i was the only person who knew the way.

I gasped for breath and saw grumpy hovering over me, along with several other xtremers.

"hey, are you okay?" grumpy looked really worried.

"yeah," i smiled to confirm it, "but, i do have some pretty wicked awesome news for you guys."

Everyone seemed relieved, and out of nowhere, oliver struck a pose and said "we can discuss this," he started to yell, "AT THE CHAT ROOM!"
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:03 am

Chapter 15: It Lies within a False Tale

We gathered around the room and sat there quietly as she started talking about how Lord Fuse wasn't the actual Fuse, but the planet itself was Fuse. I already thought of this but didn't know of any way of doing something about it. She then pointed out that we had two geniuses with us and that we had contact with FusionModHQ and they'd be able to come up with something. They always did.

So we gathered around in their base, it was was more polished and fancy than ours, it was like city station on steroids. Who would want to leave a building like this? So all the smart members of both teams were thinking of things to do, while me and the other less intelligent people sat around looking at our weapons. It was decided that we would plant a bomb strong enough to take out the whole planet using the planet's power against itself. Jake surprised everyone with the kind of bomb he made with Tech and Oliver, On the side were the letters "O.L.R"  since it was our last shot at taking Fuse out with him getting so close to Earth. It was decided we would all head to the planet together, leaving a beacon on the bomb so we could activate it from a safer location. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, everything seemed liked it would go smoothly. Although we've never landed on Planet Fuse itself. 

Jake's base had a spaceship underneath, it wasn't huge and it seemed as thought the Dexbots he had were the ones who built it. Planet Fuse itself had oxygen, but the air was contaminated with fusion matter so we took our pills. Everyone seemed tense and anxious to see what it was like landing on Fuse. Glory just sat there emotionless, as though she wasn't curious or surprised. I got up and found Bloo some snacks and Orange Juice, his favorite. Before we were in it's orbit green meteors were flung at the ship, Zero's expert piloting and aim got us through them as he shot the non-avoidable meteors with missiles. 

"So if Lord Fuse was the whole planet,   what are they?..." asked Oliver as we were surrounded by a group of Lord Fuses, except they were standing on two legs and had tails. No one was ready for the blood bath.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)   The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Paths We Cross (Double FF Story)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top