Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Which Of The Three Artists.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Team Are you on?
Undelos
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 Blue_dot50%Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 Blue_dot
 50% [ 5 ]
Grumpy
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 Blue_dot30%Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 Blue_dot
 30% [ 3 ]
Oliver
Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 Blue_dot20%Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 Blue_dot
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

FusionFall Name : Grumpy Druidsheep
Level : 36
Male Posts : 869

PostSubject: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok so I was seeing how this poll goes,  Glory, Eva, Zoe, Riox and the rest aren't on the list because there was always a triple threat going on between the 3 of us and we've been uploading stuff since a long time ago.

last time I did something like this was about 2 or 1 year ago, Undelos was picked 90% of the time  EyeBrows 
There should be an Xtreme Show case  No Idea  ok

So here we go again.

I'll put up a couple of everyone's drawings. About 5 or 10

Undelos:
So yeah, undelos really likes Dexter and usually tries something different each post.

Oliver:

He's already got so many characters when I only have like 5 or 7 written down for my own stories lol. 

Grumpy:

Where Undelos would try a lot of poses and coloring and stuff I would instead just try to make a reference as to what the character I imagine would look like, which was why the poses and facial expression didn't bother me because I just want to put my idea somewhere for people to see. I imagine lots of women, yes..Very Happy

Anyways,  whose style is more your style  No Idea 

well time to get the 3 armies formed.

Last edited by Pen-gun on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Fusion Hunter

Fusion Hunter
BeccaNighteon
BeccaNighteon

FusionFall Name : Becca Nighteon
Female Posts : 127
FF Location : Mount Blackhead/Candy Cove

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Haha. Well. I guess.  No Idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SULqAhgy-xMXs4_YwdbMA

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:31 am

BeccaNighteon wrote:
Haha. Well. I guess.  No Idea

Well I guess someone doesn't want her ranks  made No Idea 

lol, bribery at it's finest.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:48 pm

The Grump wrote:
hmm, kk, time to prove a point then. Time to disappear to my cave of wonders to work. Be back when I feel like reading thread comments.

Aww.see.

Thats what I was talking about. Misery 

C'mon Grumpz. Come back. I didnt mean it like that.... Crying2 

I just meant that as far as being put in a competition of "Who's the better overall artist", I tend to stay away from. It........makes me feel bad for now obvious reasons.

Standard art contests? Yeah sure, I'll jump right in that very second.

Comparing overall art skills & abilities by looking at all previous art past and present.........no.
I'm afraid that results like this would come about and it would lead the persons compared to either quit drawing forever or hate me for it. I dont know of anyone that hates me.....but it would crush me if I found out that someone did.

Theres only a few that I would love to do that with because they are just that amazing......and quite a few others I wouldnt because I know that currently their skills supercede mine. I tend to rank myself. Its just one of my many habits I wish I didnt have because of dA. All my life ive always been told that my art was good.

Family members........friends.....random passerbys.....

Because of this, I've decided upon myself to always get better. Shade a little better next time.....remember how that pose is drawn.......take a second look at that reflective surface in the sun so you can learn WHY it refracts the light the way it does instead of bluntly copying it.......memorize how her eyes are drawn......dont forget the way real eyes are drawn........add more detail to his hair.........this shoulderpad impedes movement. It needs to be smaller.......this armor restricts movement and can be a liability. I need to make it look more realistic......learn the foundation of everything first before making artistic changes based on preferred style.

This Is all stuff I do. Its memorization, repetition, and dedicated attention to detail. I do this so I dont have to take some horridly boring art class and be stuck shading a whak bowl of fruit.  Glare

Reason I mention this is because......I dont think alot of people that I've met over the years that drew do this. You're one of the few I believe does this.

Its the only way I know to get better on your own terms..........without being stuck in some boring as all get out art class.
Everyone here has made amazing improvements. Oliver genuinely shocks me the most with his improvements. Glory's recent drawing was different from her usual......and it was really good!

Again.....I didnt mean any disrespect art buddy.

I just know what I can do.

Somehow I feel that this did not make this any better.... Misery
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Haw haw haw, I missed those epic Undelos posts. Too Funny 
You busy, Undelos? Do you work in the summer?
And I didn't realise you payed so much attention to detail. Seriously 
But I agree with the whole 'maybe it's not a good idea to make a competitive thread
comparing ALL of an artist's art with another artist.'

Plus it's more specific and interesting if a contest asked:
"Draw a FusionFall battlefield picture, rules: blah blah blah"
We should have another contest some time. I may even join this time. Think

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:01 pm

lol I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about poses. Glory keeps telling me to make new ones.

Now if some people have different tastes in art I can't change their minds. In the end I draw for me and not for them.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:41 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
You busy, Undelos? Do you work in the summer?

Seriously Unfortunately....

XLR8 147 wrote:
And I didn't realise you payed so much attention to detail

Seriously     Thats the one thing I have been growing to dislike alot.....people calling this a talent.

Its not.

This is a job.
A job that you choose to take part in.

All the work you choose to put into it....is all the effort you get back. Whick is why drawing is something you just gotta love to do. Get into it for your own reasons.

Do it because you love your characters and want to See them become real on a peice of paper instead of an idea floating in your head.

Do it because you want to be one of the bests one day.

Do it because you enjoy the past time.

Do it because you enjoy the attention.

It makes the effort all worth it. It doesn't have to be a chore learning this stuff though.
I choose to do this because I WANNA be the baddest.

(there! I admitted It.)

In order to do so, I know I must learn all of these things, absorb all the knowledge I can, create everything as anatomically correct as possible, make the armor as realistic as possible, shade everything as well as I can, create this pose, then recreate it a bit faster, then recreate it a bit faster next time. This I know means that I have been conditioned to finally know how the body looks and moves in that certain way.

Your wings. I hated drawing them.

I hated drawing them ALOT.

But I figure I must just go ahead and get used to drawing them in.
What I ended up discovering though is that, with repetition, I was able to simplify the ammount of detail in them, spend LESS time FIGURING out how to draw them and more time doing everything else.

It is those times.......when I discover the hard work that I put into it, finally paid off.
You get what you put into it. I want to put this much effort in. Others dont have to and thats fine.

Gennedy tartakovosky's finest work is DEFINITELY NOT KNOWN FOR BEING ANATOMICALLY CORRECT.

However, it doest stop him from being a beloved artist and director.

It will always come down to how much you are willing to put in........and I dont mean simply making your art perfect. Dedicate yourself in the ways YOU CHOOSE you want to.

Lazily do it if you have to. So long as you dont kill yourself doing so or burning yourself out of it. Just make sure you always come back to it and continue on with working on it. Do little bits each day if you want. Just keep it steady and go at your own pace.

Its a job.........but its also a pastime. Treat it however you want.

And to address Glory's Bewilderment......I'm afraid of idiots on the road.
That is what that is.

But my desire to have true freetime, have a cooler job, hang out at other places besides going straight home has overcome it.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:14 pm

man I hate reading.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:19 am

Well i specifically viewed this as "who's STYLE is your favorite."
Which i mentioned to grumpy,
Because my favorite style, is different than my favorite artist...

Maybe i was the only one who took it this way..

I don't think people should be offended (including undelos) because really, in general it's not that big of a deal,

Like what marcelo said,

You make your art for you,
What everyone else thinks doesn't matter Smile

i love all three of you artists here..
And i love all the others as well,
We all have things that make us special Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Of The Three Artists.   Which Of The Three Artists. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Of The Three Artists.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top