Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Walking Dead Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Walking Dead EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Walking Dead EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Walking Dead EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Walking Dead EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Walking Dead EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Walking Dead EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Walking Dead EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Walking Dead EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Walking Dead EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:24 pm

oh geez, I didnt know how badly I was missing out on this show. This is one of the best shows I have watched. I watched the 3 seasons on netflix and then downloaded the 4th season on the interwebs (torrents)

anyway I highly recommend it action, suspense, love, and zombies, and a ground breaking story, all in one what else could you want lol?
Looking forward to the 5th season Smile

Btw I don't see whats the difference between general discussions and off-topic fusionfall doesnt exist, only thing somewhat on topic is reviving it which no one is doing, maybe trying but for sure wont really make a difference. Also what does reviving power puff gurls have anything to do with gen discussions... Wink just saying so dont move this lol.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 pm

General Discussions is now for just Cartoon Network stuff. Always has been, really. In case you're forgetting, FusionFall and The Powerpuff Girls are both from Cartoon Network. Off-Topic is for those that aren't so...

As for The Walking Dead, I'm not sure we have it here. Think Well, not on TV, anyway. Bound to be on DVD and Netflix only like Breaking Bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Might wanna mention The Walking Dead is not suitable for children. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:05 pm

well personally i've never watched it, as i'm not the type for binge watching a TV series

my parents watch it, though, and they love it  No Idea 
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Yeah I never really liked watching TV shows, until now.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:25 pm

I don't know why but I've never liked the show  Shrug , just because it's over-rated, and the actors are so bland

I mean, the only character that every really put in effort for the show...was the horse from the first episode...and they killed him off  Jelous
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:40 pm

lol what are you talking about, It has been nominated and has won a variety of different awards, including the Prime time Emmy AwardsGolden Globe AwardDirectors Guild of America AwardSatellite AwardSaturn Award, etc. The walking dead has been nominated for 61 awards and has won 18.
The actors in the show are marvelous they show emotion struggle and even the zombies aka "walkers" are believable.
It may be your love for cartoons or something because that is not even close to what bad acting is.
just saying lol
thought it is a matter of opinion if someone is a bad actor but if they have won awards lol...

Nobody really thought The Walking Dead was gonna be good when it was announced they where just like" oh wow a zombie show lol really how long is that gonna last"
but it has gained tons of hype and anticipation through out each season that brings even bigger and loving crowds
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Well, we all like different things. Like I like Doctor Who (NO! Really?), a show that's almost in it's 51st year and 801st episode, and has won multiple awards, 2 non-canonical theatrical movies, 1 canonical TV movie, and is one of the things that can change an actor's life forever.

And even then, not everyone likes it. Always hated it until last year when The Name of the Doctor came along. No Idea What a misleading title. Jelous
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
lol what are you talking about, It has been nominated and has won a variety of different awards, including the Prime time Emmy AwardsGolden Globe AwardDirectors Guild of America AwardSatellite AwardSaturn Award, etc. The walking dead has been nominated for 61 awards and has won 18.
The actors in the show are marvelous they show emotion struggle and even the zombies aka "walkers" are believable.
It may be your love for cartoons or something because that is not even close to what bad acting is.
just saying lol
thought it is a matter of opinion if someone is a bad actor but if they have won awards lol...

Nobody really thought The Walking Dead was gonna be good when it was announced they where just like" oh wow a zombie show lol really how long is that gonna last"
but it has gained tons of hype and anticipation through out each season that brings even bigger and loving crowds
meh  Shrug ...just not my type of show, zombies are over-rated, and I always felt like the actors stunk, my opinion buddy  No Idea 

and you can't ignore that fantastic acting horse, I wonder if he'll appear in a movie one day  Think
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top