Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dot vancaster
Dot vancaster

FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Level : 36
Male Posts : 350
FF Location : treehouse (past)

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Empty
PostSubject: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:34 pm

so useing with of what you have how dead are you
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

FusionFall Name : Grumpy Druidsheep
Male Posts : 869

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Can't kill zombies without clothes.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Well,
We have lots of guns...
5 72hour kits
Things to trade people (if you know what i mean) for ammo
A year supply of food for my whole family...

I actually think my chances are pretty high as long as i stayed near my house or at least took the stuff with me  No Idea 

Here! take this fun quiz!

http://gamquistu.com/quizzes/zombie_apocalypse/

I got 376 days  Awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Gloryangel wrote:

I got 376 days  Awesome
I got 353. The gun made a difference, eh Glory?   Troll Face EyeBrows
Though probably in the UK, the black market and maybe the police force would
do something about a zombie outbreak... (Guns are illegal here to my knowledge unless you're a police officer.)

And I let the bitten person in. Though really, I'd put 'em to a containment unit for quarantine.
Or maybe I'd be selfish and leave them...I dunno. Not much I can do for someone who's already been bitten.
But then there's the psychological terror going through the person's mind in the last minutes
or whatever of being normal/human. And damage can still be done to that person
by fully formed zombies nearby. Think
Depends on the situation's exact aspects. Yeah Right

I don't currently play golf, baseball or cricket so...
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Gameov10 (No specific objects I could use as weapons.)

I would've said fists will do but a zombie virus would be contagious....
GLOVES! Troll Face
Ahh let's just get Hom to knock some heads.  MadBoss 
Though I could break some wood from a chair or somethin' and whack it at the zombies. No Idea
Ironically, I've got some pieces of wood somewhere here from
old furniture...they're light but strong. Sure Lol
Have at thee!

Wait....if zombies are already half dead...what's shooting or whacking them
gonna do? Movie logic.  No Idea
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Actually...
I didn't put any guns as my weapon of choice  Sure Lol 

I chose "other" because i'd use an axe, duh...

And cricket?
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now 9k=
 Ed Face  ...  Too Funny
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now KeyboardWarriors
I would use my keyboard as a weapon
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 pm

i think i would be smart survival wise but purely based on how tight the roads of london are also all the buildings would be great for zombies to lurk and how everyone is mean i would last a day.
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm

well I feel better no, I can survive 383 days apparently.
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:55 pm

I wouldn't just randomly let people in my base though, and If I was bitten I wouldn't have the guts to shoot myself and I'd tell whoever was with me to shoot me when Im a full zombie.  Also not sacrifice myself to save someone,  No Idea  because what good would it do.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:13 am

Gloryangel wrote:
Actually...I didn't put any guns as my weapon of choice  Sure Lol 
I chose "other" because i'd use an axe, duh...
And cricket?
No no! I'm talking about the question about if you own one.
The one you're talking about....
I picked machine gun.   3DGrin  Seriously (Assuming I'd have plenty of ammo. And assuming there would
be many many zombies in one place. Evilz )
SlimTheJackson wrote:
I would use my keyboard as a weapon

Hmm...well I have a laptop so...

X: "C'mon zombie scum, come at me bro!"
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Destro10

Le Zombie:

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Woman-10

X: "You totally just infected my laptop!"
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Threw-10

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now _ad79c10 Set to detonate.  EyeBrows 

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Z8d9e3g
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 am

I love it when you do those, X. lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:33 am

Time to up the alley then.

As the zombies appear,  swoosh

Zombies: Give us Brian where is Brians
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Zombie02
X: How did they know my name was changed to Brian?
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Confused

Grumpy: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Tumblr_m83cyq5Z1I1qk8t2to1_500

Glory: I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY ZOMBIES THIS IS TOTZ COOL
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Tumblr_lf8ayvPpic1qzitar

Zombie Fangirl:  Grumpy.... notice me senpai
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now 1899274

Oliver:
 What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Box-04 nough said

Undelos: 
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Image

And then I woke up in my room.

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Homeless

legit
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:42 am

i have 1 question:

why is there a website about boxes?  Glare 
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:48 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I love it when you do those, X. lol! 
I like doing them. Too Funny  Only if people like seeing them. LIES

@Grumpy, just some advice;
you may want to upload images (preferably resizing to 320x240 as given in the uploading options drop down list)
to the forum image uploader thing (called servimg)
in the post header thing when you compose a post.
Or you can use an image hosting site like imgur.
(Especially for animated GIFs which don't usually work with servimg....they become de-animated for some reason.)

You don't have to make an account. You just copy the URL or even just copy the image
and paste it (CTRL + V) into the site homepage I think. Razz

The safest uploading site is probably the one the forum uses since
it's still here after over 4 years. But hopefully Imgur will stay golden.
Just a suggestion to avoid those image errors.  Shrug
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 am

can't believe you're actually giving me advice on this.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 am

The Grump wrote:
can't believe you're actually giving me advice on this.
Me neither. Seriously
Apart from the reuploading it in case it disappears thing. Big Grin
The process...you probably already know.   Blah  Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Well i guess x and i will never be lonely...

X will die first..
Then me about 20 days later
Then marcelo will die alone 20 days after that...

Seems legit...

Oh man...
X didn't even survive a year   No badly done.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Gloryangel wrote:

I got 376 days  Awesome
I got 353. The gun made a difference, eh Glory?   Troll Face EyeBrows
Though probably in the UK, the black market and maybe the police force would
do something about a zombie outbreak... (Guns are illegal here to my knowledge unless you're a police officer.)
LOL XLR8 have you watched Shawn of The Dead? Its a hilarious zombie movie filmed in UK. I watched it 2 days ago. It was really funny man, you should watch it
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
Well i guess x and i will never be lonely...

X will die first..
Then me about 20 days later
Give me the gun and we'll survive another 40 days.  Troll Face
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Hot_fu10
What? I'm probably a better shot. No Idea (I don't spray and pray. I conserve ammo like nobody. Headshots mostly.)
Hmm....I'm good at fencing....let's quickly raid an abandoned sports shop
and grab a few swords. We can do it.  Yeah Right 
Until Oliver gets in the way. Ed Face Just kidding. Too Funny
He can just bore the zombies to death. No ammo required. Seriously (Jk.)

Zeroknight wrote:
LOL XLR8 have you watched Shawn of The Dead? Its a hilarious zombie movie filmed in UK. I watched it 2 days ago. It was really funny man, you should watch it

I'll probably watch it sometime. Smile (Even though zombie films aren't usually my thing.
Though Zombieland looks good....) (These movies are not suitable for children blah blah. Razz)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:11 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Hot_fu10

Wrong Simon Pegg movie, X. Too Funny 
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:45 am

I'd survive for 429 days! Ladies, if you need a savior you know where to find me.  Awesome 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:48 am

Brad! Excited 
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:37 am

I lived for a week...........

apparently choosing loud weaponry, and charging into heavily populated areas by yourself is never a good idea in a zombie outbreak  Seriously
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:59 am

I'd probably grab the rifle in my house, group up with my family and just move out to a safer spot.  Wink 

Ha, I survived 409 days!  Cool  I guess those mixed martial art skills paid off somehow.  Awesome

Dane Dweller wrote:
I lived for a week...........

apparently choosing loud weaponry, and charging into heavily populated areas by yourself is never a good idea in a zombie outbreak  Seriously

Haven't you seen the walking dead? Big cities and making loud noises are always a big no-no.  Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:08 am

So... we're talking about zombies, and I only just remembered Shaun of the Dead was on the other night. Razz

ANYWAY since I never actually said anything that wasn't a reply... I dunno how long I'd last. I'm good at dodging, but I'm the worst at fighting, so probably 5 minutes. xF
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:18 am

hmmm, being the youngest person to participate in this thread, i find it surprising that i could survive for 364 days  No Idea 

on a side note, my brother absolutely loves Shawn of the Dead (Shaaaaaaaawwwwn!) and has been trying to make me watch it for months  Razz 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:19 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
on a side note, my brother absolutely loves Shawn of the Dead (Shaaaaaaaawwwwn!) and has been trying to make me watch it for months  Razz 

It's funny! Gory and has a lot of swearing, but still hilarious. Smile
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:24 am

eh, i'm not really into watching movies, no matter how much he tries to convince me (he also wants me to watch the Hitman movie)

though, he did force me to watch No Country for Old Men last month, good movie but i still refuse to listen to him  Glare 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:31 am

Gloryangel wrote:

And cricket?
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now 9k=
 Ed Face  ...  Too Funny

..... i like how I was the first one to mention shawn of the dead...

But no one got it  Misery
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:02 am

but you didn't post that image when we were discussing Shaaaaaaaawwwwwn of the Dead, now did you, Wingy?
What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Tumblr_mpfy232F4j1rxrpjzo1_r2_500
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:12 pm

I didn't notice. Sorry, Glory. Hug 
Back to top Go down

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:56 am

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now 18bpmfxmlvoxtjpg
Jesse Eisenberg stayed in his house all day and played video games (only in the beginning), while zombies were out terrorizing everybody.

If a zombie apocalypse happens, this is probably what I'll do cause I have no life.  Troll Face
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:41 pm

supercody wrote:
If a zombie apocalypse happens, this is probably what I'll do cause I have no life.  Troll Face
Meanwhile I'll be with Emma Stone.  EyeBrows   Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:27 pm

my life:

WARNING: Contains bad language and blood-hand prints on a glass door. Not suitable for children.:

Mod message: Warning disclaimer added. You forgot to check the video properly, didn't you?  LIES
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now   What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now Empty

Back to top Go down

What if a zombie apocalypse jusy happiend and you got to survive with what you have now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top