Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:20 pm

I've been watching some vids for the past few days, found my flash drive with all my pics, and I have never been brought to tears this much. I was watching some Fusionfall vids, and my heart was like

Heart: I can't take it! Ace turn it off augh. 

I watched the commercials, and even listened to some soundtrack, my friend even bought the download disc (which she shoulda not have.)

The reason why I'm posting this is quite simple, Xtreme is dying  duz anyone else wanna go back? 

P.s joined legacy
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm

I joined Legacy a while ago. Just for General purposes really.

But yeah. I have so many vids on my External HD that I dont know what to do with its ridiculous.

Maybe I might make a video with them.....
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:01 am

you should. btw how come i dont see you on W101 anymore? I'm like max level now about to beat the game
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:34 am

Sorry about that. And Um......sorry about this post.

Well, 3 reasons why:

1.) Found myself obsessing about those stupid Pet snacks.

Came to the realization a while ago that I lived and got up JUST to feed those stupid plants. Realized that it was becoming an unwanted obsession and I didnt want it anymore. Not only that, after thinking about it alot, I realized that I obsessed over the plants....cause I wanted the pet snacks.

I wanted the pet snacks....so I could level up my pets.

I wanted to level up my pets because I wanted to have something USEFUL follow me around instead of a useless commodity.

I could only GET THE BEST pet snacks from Couch Potatoes.

You get Couch Potatoes only AFTER farming for 2 HOURS beating the same monsters OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER again.

And THEN you only get ONE seed.

One.

A grand total of
40 HOURS SPENT GETTING SEEDS...........and I only have 4 or 5 to show for it.

I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia Sarcasm . . . . . . .

AH HA HA AHAHA AHAHAHAR2Q1@#$ no.

My sanity is MUCH more important and valuble than your need to keep people hopelessly addicted to your game.

And THIS IS WHAT I STILL RESPECT ABOUT FUSIONFALL.

It understood that kids wanted cool little companions of sorts to follow them around.

So what did Gringon do? They came up with the concept of Nanos!

Battle companions in the form of your FAVORITE hero or cartoon character that aids you in battle. Any win you have is shared with your nano. You Grew as a team, You relished in your victories, and lamented together in your losses.

Any blood shed was shared. Any strength gained was also shared. I didnt have to put in EXTRA WORK OF SORTS
JUST so my Nano could level up individually.......

Wizard101?

Me as a wizzy:
"Hey there Princess Brutus. I know I've been fighting all these super tough battles all day and gaining all this experience an' all but I think its time that WE have a rest. You've been standing around drooling and watching the paint peel off the walls in this Krok pyramid while I do all the strenuous hard work BUT TAHTS OKAE! That was tough for you wasnt it you adorable short cyclops.
(yes. you can have a buff but short VERY MALE looking cyclops and name it princess brutus. Ive seen it done. it broke my heart.)

Time to level you up................BY PLAYING CUTE SILLY DUMB GAMES AND STUFFING YOU FULL OF FOOD BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GAIN BATTLE EXPERIENCE....YOU KNOW............TO USE IN COMBAT TO INFLICT HORRIFICALLY DEVASTATING HARM UPON MY ENEMIES?!

KIDDIE GAEMES!!!!
CATCH THE FALLING FISH AND APPLES LITTLE PRINCESS BRUTUS!!!
IT MAEKS SO MUCH SENCE!!!! AH AHA HAHAHA AHA AHA HA HAHAHA HA(*iyoiyy&&^t&^&^#@!!!?!?!?

Seriously

oh. uh.

I think i might have some repressed issues that i may have left inside for too long.

2.) It takes away from me finishing up things.

My free time is unfortunately very fleeting. I wish to use it to actually produce actual work. 80% of the time I got on W101 in the middle of the day I always regretted not using that time to finish up some concept work and/or drawings.

Mostly concept work though.

But I will make time though if you say you are almost at the level cap.

3.) I think I accidently covered it in the 1st one........

Yeah. Repressed rage.

Dont get me wrong. There's alot of things that KI gets right........like low prices in their item mall. I know ive dropped FAR TOO MUCH money into the game and right now I think I've stalled out honestly because I dont have any new places to go because I no longer have the extra money to drop on it.

But its cool. Kinda getting tired of the silly kids stuff like those dumb pet games, not finding the "cool" community of w101 like the "Xtreme FusionFall" of FusionFall where you have older members like me, Master Target, Zeroknight, Hom Choi, X, Grumpz and everyone else that are CLEARLY FANS of the game...............but arent total
I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia Dorks-2 about it.
The word ##(s) is still censored.  Shrug

We love the game and understand its based off of Cartoon network so its gonna be obvious that we're like......cool..........with our favorite thing. We didnt dumb it down, give it a cute nickname, or "kiddie"fie it in any way.

Sure we did events, made rp's and whatever else but we did so with a casual flair.

Lastly, When w101 says "wizard" It makes me think they mean this:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

When I say Wizard, I think of this:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

W101 is great in all, I just wish it respected some of our desires to play a game that doesnt feel so diluted as to DIRECTLY cater to "the little kiddies".

Its not like it hasnt been done before.....
Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:09 am

Undelos... you're scaring me...

*Backs away slowly*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:31 am

and when i say wizard, i mean this

...you know, sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:47 am

@Undelos Uh huh, well you calm down now

@Dragoon me too buddy ... me too  Troll Face
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Director Ace Le Comet wrote:
P.s joined legacy
Add me.

Everyone add me....

http://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com/u97

Let's keep strong links between Xtreme and FFL.
We and them are literally the last-standing online FF communities as far as I know.
It's quite a bit more active than Xtreme is right now.
In the summer things might improve.
Or maybe everyone could hurry up and get a degree and a job,
and then we can talk!!! Lol joking... Seriously

And it's cool you found some old FF stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:51 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Add me.

added
Back to top Go down

ebasketball1
ebasketball1

Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Zack is going to kill me for saying this but I created legacy with Eva Beta Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia   I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia Empty

Back to top Go down

I injected myself with a good dose of Nostalgia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top