Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:59 am

Just felt like sharing once again

Yesterday as I was procrastinating online with Shark, we got on the topic of something that I figured most people would have gotten.

(of course it doesnt help when you dont have alot of traffic coming to your house......or online friends for that matter.  Shrug )

I know its only just me, Kyle, OZw, and Shark that plays w101. Not sure about dragoon...but....

huh.  Seriously
So in all honesty, I'm only really asking about three people. interesting.

Well, whatever. Straight to the point:

w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider Picture%202015-03-29%2020-33-43

I am a Tomb Raider and hardly anyone got it.

I should have asked him WHAT Tomb Raider he was gonna play...

Shark was about to log off to play Tomb Raider when I just jokingly commented that I WAS a Tomb Raider, why wasnt that enough? But, apparently he was NOT aware of my badge. so, 10 minutes and a wardrobe change later it all made sense to him.

That room was originally the obligatory bedroom that no one could use. These houses are already effin useless as they come anyway, so why bother keeping one when I can honor my love for platformers instead.

Sorro_elNublado's w101 shots album on Photobucket

I used to watch my dad play almost every single Tomb Raider up until Angel of Darkness. (it wasnt all that good anyway) so evenutally I got Tomb Raider: Legend. Geez that OST man. You just dont know.....
but as OZw can relate, Platformers all together, especially the classic ones like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Super Mario 64, Banjo and Kazooie are all special games that no one should EVER have to grow up without.

So, in all honesty, that was more than just a Tomb Raider Reference. It was a reference to all Platformers.

If anyone has noticed, I have three Tribal totems in the main area outside of my house. What most of you DIDNT notice was the Spiral seal underneath Mjölnir. My idea behind that is that the two bottom parts of the seal were supposed to point to the Totems. If there was an item in game, or use a teleporter in some way.....I wanted to make the back area with the gems unlock somehow only by visiting those totems. I know my place is far too small for something like that........but I can dream.

Anyway, got my temple maps,
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider Th_Picture%202015-03-29%2020-39-06_1

Got my other Treasures from previous Adventures,
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider Th_Picture%202015-03-29%2020-38-00

Even got my rare treasure hidden away in a desolate cave surrounded by other shiny things worth taking instead.
w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider Th_Picture%202015-03-29%2020-41-33w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider Th_Picture%202015-03-29%2020-41-53w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider Th_Picture%202015-03-29%2020-42-14  
(yes its just the Spiral Cup. its still shiny tho..)

Id also like to find a way to put some sort of item that glows around things that I want glowing. Found out that placing a snowglobe in an area makes that general area snow.

but thats it. Always on the endless quest to make my place more unique than the rest.
Happy2
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:57 pm

I wish I could get on, but I don't want to risk killing my computer until Wednesday. Shrug And I have a confession to make: I grew up without Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie. Whistling Although I did buy Mario 64 on the e-Shop a few years back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Shark is here, you may speak.
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:19 pm

confirmation: i do in fact not play W101 Razz (don't even know how you got that idea in the 1st place Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

FusionFall Name : Kaleb McGoo
Level : 37
Male Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:51 pm

Who is Kyle? Shocked
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:59 am

Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:32 am

Well, my laptop is going to hopefully be fixed today. So I can finally play without fears of overheating and crashing. Smile
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:11 am

been meaning to ask why you just didnt buy an Electronic Duster? Its a can with compressed air or whatever that can blow out the dust in your computer and it comes out your heatsink.

Love the snazzy new title for the site.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:15 am

GrandMaster Rex wrote:
been meaning to ask why you just didnt buy an Electronic Duster? Its a can with compressed air or whatever that can blow out the dust in your computer and it comes out your heatsink.

See, I thought of that when I noticed the fans went, but I can't think of any stores around where I lived that would sell them. The nearest computer store is in the same city where my college is, but it's still quite a walk from the bus stop there. And it seems like too much work considering it's about an hour on the bus both ways.

GrandMaster Rex wrote:
Love the snazzy new title for the site.

Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider   w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider Empty

Back to top Go down

w101 - Badge earned: Tomb Raider

View previous topic View next topic Back to top