Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I'm going to be a youtube star???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:59 pm

.... WELLLL probably not...
But either way, I mentioned it before, but I started a VLOG!! Very Happy 

I started it for multiple reasons.
1) I want to keep in touch with all my friends, wherever they may be. So these are for you guys to learn more about me and hear my crazy stories that people like to hear
2) It's almost like a video journal for me. I'm horrible at journalling (I forget to write, and then I have to write 10 pages to catch up on my life... talk about "long post" (yes X I'm referring to you) xD  ), but this makes me accountable for other people as well so hopefully I'll keep this habit. 
3) I discovered a youtube idol! Tyler Oakley (he's not for everyone i know). He actually went to school for the same thing I am, and as I watch his videos I realized he is doing what my dream is (I didn't even know you could get paid for it). He is helping people, influencing people, making a difference, and he gets to casually meet really amazing people (and like actually be friends with them, not just get a selfie or something). Now I know I won't be like him (after 6 years of vlogging he has almost 8 million subscribers)... but if this is the way for me to do what I want to do, I figured, HEY why not? 

So yeah! there's that! 

(yes X, I know, internet safety, but i mean, they're already published on the web so i might as well share it xD )

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So yeah! Those are my current videos! I post them every thursday... (recently it happens to be around 1 am... but I'm working on that xP ) 

I know, they're not the highest quality, but maybe someday....  Nostalgia

But yeah! There's me! If any of you care xP 

I actually already have a hater too xD haha but... whaaatever xP I'm used to it, and I already know I'm awesome *hairflip* xD 

Love you guys! 
Hope you enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:08 pm

Hmmm, well if any parent/guardians/MODs disagree with me on this,
do let me know, but I'm thinking it's probably OKish
for someone of your age to post this (probably was a good idea they were in spoilers
as it reduces the chance of some random stalkers ....if they exist on Xtreme, Seriously 
seeing you or identifying you).

For now, I'm cool with it. Smile

And you seem like such a natural!
The confidence, the music, editing, topic choice, etc.

I don't know what you can do with the audio
though. The first video's audio was fairly bad
but it improved with the second one significantly. (Don't know what you did differently. Think
Did you move the microphone closer? Amplification? Noise reduction?)

If it's a microphone from your laptop, maybe your phone has a higher quality microphone?
You could probably record audio with your phone nearby and the camera rolling
and then sync the video and audio together.
But then again, that might be inconvenient for you, I dunno. Razz

Just a random suggestion, I don't really mind the quality on the second one though. Razz

I'm just gonna say though, don't let
YouTube come in the way of your education/career aspirations, etc. Yep 
Easier said than done. Banging
I'm distracted right now with Xtreme!
Ah well.

You have a hater???

Bring in the big boys.
*Only Hom appears*

Oliver:  "Yeah.....we only need Hom so it's fine."

Hom: "Now see here, you misguided gentleman, my fair lady does not
wish to see your incessantly whiny comments.

...Kapeesh? Comprendeh amigo?"

I'm going to be a youtube star??? Top-1011

Hater: "Heh you're a joke." Rolling Eyes

Hom: *takes classy white gloves*

Hater: "What you gonna do with that, eh? Pffft....you ain't so tou...."

Hom: *glove slap to face*

X: "I don't condone violence! Usually...." Troll Face

Hom: "You're welcome."

*Seconds later*

Hater Troll:
I'm going to be a youtube star??? 0nwXZic

Hater: "You guys are mean!!!" Rage 

X: "Seriously....we're the mean ones?"
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Panske10

Oliver: "Aww don't cry, I'll subscribe to you if you stop crying?"
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Okay-c10

Hom: "BRB, losing the will to live with idiots like you." (Not you Oli.)
I'm going to be a youtube star??? FMOd65c

Oliver: "But I have pity for idiots!"
I'm going to be a youtube star??? HnJo4JK

Glory: "It's fine you guys, I can just block the troll?"

Oliver: "..."
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Fallgr10

"Woman! Do you know how many tears I sacrificed for you!??"
I'm going to be a youtube star??? RBotkVe

Glory: "Ok I'll just battle these trolls alone......"

Oliver: "Wait twinsy!
Don't leave me alone with these n00bs!"

"I don't know where the block button is!"
I'm going to be a youtube star??? 200_s13
Troll Face
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:15 pm

I was going to skip past what X said because of the size, but then I saw one of his stories and there's no way anyone can resist those. Troll Face

ANYwayyyy... I already said this on Skype, but you're a star to me. Happy2 Also X, I already subscribed when she uploaded her first video. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:13 am

concerning the actually quality:

Yeah I changed how I did it the second time. 
1) I had to update the driver on the computer because the built-in microphone was super reduced... so that made it better (and also for those I skype call, I should be at a normal volume now Very Happy )
2) I actually recorded it in Audible for the second video and synced it up Smile

So there are 2 reasons it sounds better. AND I actually invested in a microphone as well, but I have the same issue with the microphone now, as I did for the built in microphone (except my dad and I couldn't find a fix for it, so i'll have to save the microphone for when I can get it to work)

I also have other ways I can see for improving in the future. For example i'm just using windows movie maker right now.... sooooo.... that kinda sucks xD
And i'm also going to try different cameras. So far i've used my laptop, and then my phone for the part in the store in the second one. I also have a simple point-and-shoot digital camera I might try as well... 

If I continue making videos (and I mean like, for years) I might invest in a better film editing program (like adobe premier, if I could), and also in a better camera Smile

@X 
no need to worry, I feel like this can only further help my education and career Very Happy  I want to go into communications: Public Relations (as a public speaker) so this will really just give me practice... and then there is always the hopeful perk of, if I did end up making it big, people will be able to recognize my name (at least a little bit) 

So yeah! I'm not planning on becoming a full time youtuber (and getting paid)... I think i'd only do that if I reeeeaaaaally got successful... like it the millions of subscribers...

So far i'm just doing it for fun Very Happy

My Hater 

hahahaha xD no worries, I took care of it Smile
he just commented on my second video, something along the lines of "I can find so many of these cheesy talking videos! and her laugh is so fake xD somebody kill me..." 
I just said "hey! sorry you didn't like it! I hope you can find something you like better in the future! Smile

haha my philosophy: "kill 'em with kindness"... because then you're just so nice, they feel bad for being mean to you xP

In reality, I just think it's funny. I'm really not phased by it. 
I was actually talking to my roommate about it, and she was saying how she hates it when people are fake. And she said that at first, that was the kind of vibe I gave off, but then she realized that that is just how I am xD 

which isn't the first time i've thought about that. 

Also, I mean, I survived middle school... I think I can survive this xD hahaha I tend to make jokes out of rumors and find entertainment from stuff like this. (As long as it's to me. because I know I can handle it.If someone insults my friend though? they're going down.) 

But it also made me realize something that could help me also stick out... I mean, one mans trash is another mans treasure, right? 
Someone might think i'm fake and such, but other people might realize that i'm genuinely nice (i'd like to think), and that could be important...

I've also noticed other things, because as y'all know, I am pretty religious (Don't get me wrong! I don't want to go rubbing that in people's faces) but I kind of hope that maybe eventually, the more people get to know me, people will start to see that i'm not so different than a lot of people would assume if I just flat out told them... 

so yeah, I dunno... 

but anyways, Thanks for watching them!!! Very Happy

I have a list of skits and topics that I want to do, and hopefully in the future i'll be able to do collaborations with cool people Very Happy

but yeah, make sure to like and subscribe ;D
#selfAdvertising

and also i'm for real, let me know if you guys ever have suggestions, or things you don't like or do like, or if you think a video is boring or too long (yeah the first one was a bit long), etc Smile

Last edited by Gloryangel on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:08 pm

Undelos, you've got a fan. Razz
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Undelos, you've got a fan. Razz

ahahaha
well the font always shows up bigger when I type on my phone, but normally it still posts as the same size, but that time it just decided to not I guess (hence why some is normal sized)

I mean, I do like the big fonts, but that's Undy's, and I wouldn't wanna marsh her mellow ;D
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:42 pm

If you want me to make it smaller, I can. Razz
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:25 am

If you want me to make it smaller, I can. Razz
*shrugs* 

I could make it smaller.... 
I don't really care though xD hahaha i mean, if it annoys y'all, you can Razz
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:11 am

Great glory, i've seen other youtubers who are vlogging, like i watch the vloggers like roi wassabi haha he said he humble and hmm. if you watch he's vlog videos on youtube you'll see in description, oh btw good luck glory with your youtube videos, when i wanted to vlog, i had no chance to do it, cause i'm not good with those things.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:57 am

@ Luffy
Oooh! I haven't heard of him! I'll have to look him up ^.^
I just decided to do it on a whim, but I'm really excited :3
It's a shame you couldn't do it though! Maybe some day Very Happy 

And sorry this is late everyone!
You're gonna get 2 videos this week, since I kept being to busy to post this last week Razz 

Nutritionists HATE This Woman:
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:44 pm

check out this Half japanese half german dudes channel, he lives in japan xD https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallWeCraftCharlie
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:55 pm

New Video!

Show your friends ;D 

Something Of Great Importance:
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:44 pm

I thought you were gonna talk about BPA and other toxic chemicals
in plastic bottles. Razz
Hence why I ditched my plastic bottle (supposedly BPA free....but found out BPA is not the only
dangerous chemical in bottle plastics + the water started to taste plasticy after a year or two without even
leaving the drink in there that long....).

I now have a glass water bottle with a silicone sleeve. (Water tastes noticeably better!)
(Haven't tested/dropped the bottle so don't know how protective the silicone is.)

But if it breaks....it breaks. Rather the bottle than me.
(As in, I'd rather it break than the plastic one increase my chance of cancer and who
knows what else these chemicals do.)

Chemicals from the plastic leech into the water. (Especially if the temperature is higher....then the rate is faster!)

I don't know if the glass contains lead but luckily I doubt it does. (Will have to research further... Neutral )
I know crystal glass contains lead (hence you should NEVER drink from a crystal glass decanter
with the liquid being in it for a long time.....royalty in the past have been poisoned due to this practice -- they often
put their expensive drinks/containers on display and drank occasionally or whatever...)

Lead and chemicals = big no no.
There's nothing bad (as far as I know) from drinking
from a container made of (NON-lead / NON-crystal) glass or ceramic.
But I could be wrong... Banging
And don't drink from an aluminium water bottle...aluminium is
linked to Alzheimer's disease. (Aluminium deposits have been found in the brains
of Alzheimer's sufferers.)

My bottle isn't perfect as the lid is plastic so turning it to close/open it
may cause microscopic plastic fragments falling in..... Seriously Seriously Seriously Seriously
Oh man I hate this world.... Troll Face
Everyone's trying to poison me. Ed Face
That includes you Oliver. Now put that toxic cookie down. LIES
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:47 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
That includes you Oliver. Now put that toxic cookie down. LIES

Neutral Jelous

*Puts the cookie down*

I'll take over this site one day, Angel Boy... LIES
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Neutral Jelous

*Puts the cookie down*

I'll take over this site one day, Angel Boy... LIES
Hehe....you can't pull the wool over my eyes, Zombieweasel.
*Starts to drink tea.*
Blossom Suspect
Dang it....Seriously

Oliver: Whistling
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:55 pm

i never thought about those plastic bottles that contained chemicals, well i don't wanna get any disease, cause it would be bad, i'm gonna save myself from it.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Mugiwara no luffy wrote:
i never thought about those plastic bottles that contained chemicals, well i don't wanna get any disease, cause it would be bad, i'm gonna save myself from it.
It's good you're thinking about your health bro. Smile
I don't think we can do much about water that comes in new plastic
bottles, but keeping them cold in a fridge (or transferring them to a clean glass bottle)
can reduce the amount of chemicals leeched into the water over time.
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Plasti10

But I would recommend NOT re-using plastic bottles.
I also recommend NOT using specifically designed plastic water bottles (or plastic "sports bottles") either
since they're also made of plastic.

Even if the plastic bottle says "BPA free" it still
is made of plastic so has other harmful chemicals so avoid
drinking from plastic if possible. (Especially avoid it if the water is warm.....
The higher the temperature, the faster the chemical leeches into your drink.)
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Reusab10

But as far as I know, glass bottles (excluding crystal/lead glass which can be harmful as it contains lead)
are safe to drink water out of.
But I would buy one with a silicone sleeve for some protection against falls/breaking.
I think glass bottles like these are probably safe. Smile
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Bnnfni10I'm going to be a youtube star??? 9839-310I'm going to be a youtube star??? Kzmllj10

But DON'T drink out of lead/crystal glass like this:
(especially if the drink inside has been there for a long time as it likely
will have a lot of lead deposited into it)
I'm going to be a youtube star??? 46239610I'm going to be a youtube star??? Glassw10

They don't always look like this but
if it's crystal shaped and sparkles/shows colours in the light,
it definitely has lead (which is toxic).
So avoid those.
Use normal glass only.
I don't know of a 100% accurate method of telling
if glass is normal glass or lead glass but there are some obvious
signs like it having a crystal shape = has lead.

For drinking in the house,
I would only drink from normal glass
or a ceramic mug.
As far as I know, there seems to be nothing harmful with those two materials.
I'm going to be a youtube star??? P_red_10
And finally, AVOID metal water bottles. (Especially aluminium ones.)
Ones made of steel....I don't know how bad they are
but they leech iron, nickel and chromium into your drink
which I'm assuming is bad. Seriously
I think aluminium bottles/cans are even worse (although I'd avoid both if possible)

since aluminium has been linked to Alzheimer's disease.
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Alumin10
I'm going to be a youtube star??? B29910I'm going to be a youtube star??? Kc120310

So in conclusion, only drink from normal glass
and ceramic. And if you have to drink
from metal, steel is probably safer than aluminium
(but probably both are still bad).

Hope that helps. Smile
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Thank you for sharing the details x.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Mugiwara no luffy wrote:
Thank you for sharing the details x.
No problem, bro. Big Grin
The sooner people find out about these dangers,
the sooner the diseases related to them will decrease.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:19 pm

It's like X is related to Stephen Fry. Seriously
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:36 pm

In what way?
Just curious. Razz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:40 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
In what way?
Just curious. Razz

You know what way, smart-butt. Razz
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:48 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
In what way?
Just curious. Razz

You know what way, smart-butt. Razz
Troll Face
Just yesterday I was talking about Stephen Fry. Think
Was thinking you were referring to the left wing / humanitarian views. Smile
But the reason you gave instead...I'm down with that. Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:32 pm

##, this made me laugh so much.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:10 am

Hahaha 

Yeaaah, plastic water bottles... 
They be nasty...

*my room is filled with empty plastic waterbottles, because I hate the water here and so I buy water*

No Idea

ANYWAYS
Good discussion, team! 

Now time for a new video! 

Please Don't Watch This Video:
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:23 am

Well I think bottled water is better than tap water (especially fluoride-containing U.S. water)
not to mention other substances.

Some people think they just fill the bottles with tap water....who knows if they're right, but I don't think it's
true or at least not true for all bottled water companies.

Anyway, I keep bottled water in the fridge to keep it cold
(slowing down any bacterial growth + slowing down plastic leeching into water).
But it's probably safer to pour the water as soon as possible into
normal glass bottles (non-lead glass).

But I don't have any....or the patience. Razz
Luckily I do have a glass bottle for hydrating myself during uni. Smile

And Glory, are you sure you weren't upset when you filmed that video? Neutral

*Glory starts talking deeply philosophically about human sadness*

*X interrupts*
"Hey are those a dozen shoes in the background?" Seriously  

Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:32 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Mugiwara no luffy wrote:
It's good you're thinking about your health bro. Smile
I don't think we can do much about water that comes in new plastic
bottles, but keeping them cold in a fridge (or transferring them to a clean glass bottle)
can reduce the amount of chemicals leeched into the water over time.
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Plasti10

But I would recommend NOT re-using plastic bottles.
Something, something, evil bottles. Something, Something else, everything that holds things are also very bad. Everything is bad for you.

So in conclusion, only drink from normal glass
and ceramic. And if you have to drink
from metal, steel is probably safer than aluminium
(but probably both are still bad).

Hope that helps. Smile

Also, Stop breathing.

Breathing is bad for you.

So is eating. And dont fart either. It puts dangerous amounts of Methane in the air.
You could choke someone......or if you fart long enough, you could replace enough of the oxygen in the given area with a very volatile amount of explosive gas.

P.S: Dont carry matches either.

P.P.S: IN FACT, JUST DONT DO ANYTHING.
tHE GRIM REAPER WILL BE ALONG SHORTLY TO ASCORT YOU AWAY FROM THE BAD THINGS.
Also, he will give you a complementary hug, a gentle pat on the head and tell you "Its okay. you tried your best. The world is a big dangerous meenie poo."
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:37 am

Advice I've heeded all my life, Undelos. Razz
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:43 am

RadMaster Raj wrote:
Grim is a big dangerous meenie poo."
meenie poo
meenie poo
meenie poo
meenie poo
meenie poo

Undelos, stop giving him ideas.

I'm going to be a youtube star??? Grim_e10

Do you really want me to discuss the pros and cons
of breathing, carrying matches and calling
Grim a meanie poo? Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 am

XLR8 147 wrote:

And Glory, are you sure you weren't upset when you filmed that video? Neutral

hahahaha yeah!! I was fine!!!
I even made $8 playing mario today :3

I just wasn't in my ranty-excited mood hahaha 
I thought I was, but then I wasn't feeling it... 
And then I decided it would be better to be honest than to be something I wasn't Smile
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:54 am

New Video!!!

WAYYYY more upbeat than the last one Razz 

It's a little long, but filled with sugar, spice, and everything nice Very Happy 

Of Vlogs, Phobias, and Chocolate Milk:
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Nice glory, well i made a longer video xD  well now i make a video of 10 mins.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Awesome Luffy!!

One suggestion I would have, is to make shorter videos...
Most of my videos I am actually talking to the camera for about 30 minutes, but I edit a lot of it out.
I try to keep my videos between 2-8 minutes (even 8 is really long... 5 minutes would be ideal)
Because people have short attention spans and people will ironically watch more of your videos if they are shorter Smile 
Just an idea Razz 

Anyways! 
I made another video!
(I swear it's not just for girls)

Go like it up!

I love y'all ^.^

How To Talk To Boys:
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:40 pm

well lol look at my old account, look how much views it got, and you'll see how much mins, well i can't use it anymore, my old youtube account is Bobasmarlis1234.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Late Night Video!!! Very Happy 
(well it's not late-night now... but i uploaded it and then went to bed while it published) xP

Tyler Oakley Liked My Tweet:
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:30 pm

It's that time again!! Very Happy 

That's My Jam:

Enjoy! 

I love you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:50 am

nice.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:27 pm

Thanks!

And it's time for another one!!! 

7 Facts About Me:

I feel like this one is a lot better quality than the last one xD
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Congrats glory, that's was the best video you made.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:22 pm

Thanks! That's what I think too ^.^

Well I'm still testing things out, but feel free to let me know if you guys think i'm taking a step in the right or wrong direction Razz 
And remember to share it if you like it ^.^

Anyways, with that being said, here's my new video!

Thank You Notes:
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:47 pm

lol google xD
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 am

It's that time of the week again!!! 
Hope you guys like it! This one was a little different as well Smile 

Poetry In The Car:
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:01 am

My most recent non-travel video Very Happy 

What's On Your iPhone:
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 5:10 pm

That tube map follows me everywhere.Seriously
Troll Face 
(Looks a bit different though. scratch )

This can only mean one thing.Seriously
In a parallel universe Glory is British,
I'm Canadian, Oliver is Scottish and Ausisniper is still Australian. Think 
And Hom's still a Scandinavian viking. Troll Face

I'm going to be a youtube star??? 3riezy10

iPhones? PFFFT. Too Funny But will it blend? What a Face
They break way too easily in my opinion and are too restrictive
with customisation and also overpriced.
I prefer Android. Razz
As I bonus I'm not supporting Apple's monopoly....
(But then I'm somewhat supporting
Google's monopoly to a somewhat smaller extent.... scratch Seriously )

Oh well. No Idea  What can you do when corporations run the world. Shrug

Whatever phone works for you, performance/feature/budget/customization/durability wise. Razz

The durability of Nokias though....
Even the Xtremists use them in raids.
I'm going to be a youtube star??? Szy27r10  Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 9:47 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
In a parallel universe Oliver is Scottish...

I'm going to be a youtube star??? Tumblr_miqrqymfBS1rzapx4o1_500
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:09 am

hahaha I got the Tube map after I went to London 4 years ago Razz 
I'm going to be a youtube star??? London-underground-map (that's the exact same poster that I have)

And this year I want to get a metro map for madrid as well ^.^ Seems like a cool thing to collect, especially after spending so much time on them xD 

Yeah... I don't really want an iPhone... in the end, a smart phone is inevitable, since I'm entering the "youtube scene". i'm going to have to start staying up to date on my social medias.... but i'll just wait until I can afford a data plan.... I actually already have an amazon fire phone (pretty decent phones, but no itunes OR google play store... so basically no good apps) but i don't use it as a phone, and it would have been less funny Razz

Welp, my only self defense move that I know is using my phone to take out someones eyeball........  No Idea
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:53 am

Gloryangel wrote:
Welp, my only self defense move that I know is using my phone to take out someones eyeball........  No Idea

The fact that you know how to take someone's eye out with your phone makes me quite concerned. Seriously
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:59 am

NEW VIDEO!! Very Happy

Top 6 Most Disturbing Things:

(it's a comedy video fyi)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to be a youtube star???   I'm going to be a youtube star??? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be a youtube star???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top