Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

Male Posts : 336

Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) Empty
PostSubject: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Here is the list:
Amazing BladeSnake
Crazy Machoo
Rex BobRobot

that's three that I know there is one more that I've forgot name of..
Feel free to put in newer names in the scammer list.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Judge Snowconnor (not sure of spelling)
tried to scam me and failed. Twisted Evil Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) 983392035
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Bradley Aniccaomega... sadly he has been turned into a scammer but failed to scam me
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:01 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
tried to scam me and failed. Twisted Evil Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) 983392035

YEH! I rmemeber him he was another Future buddy of mine turnt scammer...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm

HomChoi wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:

YEH! I rmemeber him he was another Future buddy of mine turnt scammer...

Is everyone you knew from the Future now a scammer?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 pm

No not all... Just quite a few... Thats how most Don Doom and Bad Max hunters turnt out I would say ask Antonio BUT HE DIED! COS HE SAID HE WAS GANGSTER!!!!! BUT WHY???? -Bursting out crying- WHY ANTONIO!!!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 pm

insane maybe?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
insane maybe?

Says the most insane person on this forum...
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
insane maybe?

SOMETIMES I AM QUITE SANE IN FACT! YOU ARE THE INSANE ONE! I SHALL DEEP FRY EVERYTHING IN PEANUT BUTTER NOW! Misery Misery Misery Misery Misery
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Reckless zoomblade he scammed out of my jd wings
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Am I the only guy on this forum who hasn't ever been scammed?!
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
insane maybe?

SOMETIMES I AM QUITE SANE IN FACT! YOU ARE THE INSANE ONE! I SHALL DEEP FRY EVERYTHING IN PEANUT BUTTER NOW! Misery Misery Misery Misery Misery

Brad... should i get Dr. Phil again?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:44 pm

AusiSniper wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
insane maybe?

which one? Cause I think the first one is still in the major insanity hospital and the second is still missing a ear and a eye...
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
AusiSniper wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
insane maybe?

which one? Cause I think the first one is still in the major insanity hospital and the second is still missing a ear and a eye...

The one missing the arms and legs actually.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:47 pm

jd wings isnt worth much tho, I can get it back but im not gonna over pay again..
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:49 pm

AusiSniper wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
AusiSniper wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
insane maybe?

The one missing the arms and legs actually.
Oh yeah... I thought he was dead because the Infected Dr.Phil that I infected ripped of his arms and legs. but okay bring him up
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 am

no, i haven't been scammed before, today i just got a bunch of stuff from some level 9 guy, i don't remember exactly what i got, but i know it included nergal tendrils, an apex rifle, and a pair of proton boots, but for some reason i can't remember the last thing i got, and i got that for only a gumzooka and a shattergun the name of which escapes me at the moment, but he did want that stuff, so i didn't scam him, if that's what your thinking
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:15 am

I have been scammed out of
cannon bolt shoes
jd wings
aa pants
and lots more tongue
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:35 am

Some guy scammed my Eduardo shoes and my Ben Jacket so I took his CannonBolt Set...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:38 pm

I've never been scammed because:

1. Scammers are noobs. (Foolish, unfair players.)
2. I hardly trade.

Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) 3606388844
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Ive been scammed twice and each of those times I have took like twice as better stuff from them... Karma
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Technically i have been scammed as in i over payed for Eduardo shoes, but i didn't want the orange guitar i gave him anyway... or is Eduardo shoes worth more?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)   Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scammers I've seen and been tricked by (a small list to help people figure out some scammers if they want to trade with you)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top