Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Is FusionMod Doing okay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've noticed we have been getting a couple of members from FusionMod. Personally, I love keeping up with affiliates of mine..............so long as they're not.......FFC. (no. I will never let that go)

But I see that ever since they got 65% of FusionFall Central's members, I thought that they were going to excel as FusionFall's number 1 fansite.

Does anyone know if they are doing okay?

Would some of you Mod HQ members know? I dont get on there much because I still got "New Forum" jitters.Also, I got enough of the reprucussions of breaking Rule 10 of the internet to last me a lifetime.
Just kidding about that second one. ^_^

(Be back in a few though. Gonna go outside and trim mah hedges since I cant get on FusionFall and I've played all mah gamez.

Yus. This is what bored college bound adults do on Summer vacation Weekends...............Yard Work. Take notes kiddies)

Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Undelos wrote:
Wow. Who knows a demon better than a demon? Bradley's got it!

Fang girls love to "play" with their food before they eat it.

Wait! Did you just ask me to DO a picture of X like that!?
...eeh I don't know. Girls are easy. There's no alterior thoughts that go with doing it. There's just lines and porportional correctness. That's it. Guys however....the mind gets cloudy.

Please don't ask me to explain this any deeper... Embarassed
*Echoing Persuading Demon Voice* Do it... What's the harm... It's just a picture for, Bella
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Yeah.....uh probably not. One, I'm not sure but I think I'm one of the very few girls on xtreme. Only girls would FULLY enjoy something like that.

Two, Bella doesn't even show up here anymore (unfortunetly)

Three, I don't need X finding my IP address and making a surprise visit at my door with a rusty knife.

Besides, you guys wouldn't enjoy it. Yeah, it'd be another amazing line art from me but I know you guys wouldn't be exactly thrilled with looking at a shirtless pic of Xlr8 (or however i'd do it...)

Just sayin'....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Undelos wrote:
Yeah.....uh probably not. One, I'm not sure but I think I'm one of the very few girls on xtreme.

Two, Bella doesn't even show up here anymore (unfortunetly)

Three, I don't need X finding my IP address and making a surprise visit at my door with a rusty knife.

Besides, you guys wouldn't enjoy it. Yeah, it'd be another amazing line art from me but I know you guys wouldn't be exactly thrilled with looking at a shirtless pic of Xlr8 (or however i'd do it...)

Just sayin'....
But you did a picture of meh! How different would it be to do a topless brown angel boy with cloth in his eyes making him blind?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
But you did a picture of meh! How different would it be to do a topless brown angel boy with cloth in his eyes making him blind?

How different!? VERY!!!

One, I drew your Psycho. The goal of that Line art was to make you as clinically disturbed as possible. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Making a suggestive picture of X...... :sigh:
BESIDES! He'd have to agree on it and I don't think he would.

Lastly,

He's more of a peach/tan color.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 pm

-Pictures Undelos in ancient times drawing Hom in a godly pose on a large marble wall-

Splendid...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:58 pm

What is it with everyone talking about Bella? Ive seen white haired girls on Fusionfall before... One with blindfolds and wings... SO HAH! I guess all you guys can stop drooling cos ive Angel chicks of which the likes you boys have never seen!

-Pictures Hom in a flashy car with girls in the other 3 seats. Driving past everyone stopping the car a sthe car starts moving up and down Hom then smiling with his ''Deal wit hit'' grills-
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 pm

HomChoi wrote:
What is it with everyone talking about Bella? Ive seen white haired girls on Fusionfall before... One with blindfolds and wings... SO HAH! I guess all you guys can stop drooling cos ive Angel chicks of which the likes you boys have never seen!

-Pictures Hom in a flashy car with girls in the other 3 seats. Driving past everyone stopping the car a sthe car starts moving up and down Hom then smiling with his ''Deal wit hit'' grills-

and then the angels are actually boys and they knock out Hom and take his car
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:14 pm

No I assure you they was girls... When I think about the way they acted... Oh wait... WAIT! I just realised... They're Emos oh my I only just realised.
-Facepalm self-

Gosh I suck at noticing character...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 pm

HomChoi wrote:

It's half because of me. I tend to blow it out of porportion because I know how nutty fangirls can get. Not every girl that likes a guy, whether fictonal or not is a "fan girl". It takes a special kind of obsessive crazy to take that title. That's why I say that even I couldn't be one. I don't carry the necessary required ammout of psycho and delusion to be one.

I know I've never mentioned it before but honestly....I just can't draw a line art of your character.

The Hom needs more than just a line art.
I honestly haven't came up with the right epicness for him. He deserves the very best. ThumbsUp2
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Wait you would draw Hom?

ULTIMATE DUCKING FREAKOUT!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! I GOT SO MANY IDEAS SIT WITH ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS! YEH SOUND GOOD? YEH YEH YEH AHAHA FUNNY! OK LETS DO THAT!

YEAH GOOD!!!!! I LIKE TAHT IDEA!

Sorry... But your that aweosme at art... I wouldnt care how you drew me Yor dat awusum!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Undelos wrote:

Making a suggestive picture of X...... Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 3402580550
BESIDES! He'd have to agree on it and I don't think he would.
Whoa whoa...who said anything about a suggestive one? O.O Suggesting what eh? Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 3087761004
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 976985968The drawing of X I made ...that was borderline.
I tend to prefer a modest image of X. Although as an excuse...
I could say the drawing I made portrays his military side...he's a soldier in that particular image....
Ok, I failed with the modesty. Mad? Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 2628456867 Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 3952201249

In other words:
No, I would prefer X to have a shirt on at least... Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 1773918582
Or at the very most borderline... a ripped shirt. (Like...war torn.) Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 983392035
Hom I could try to draw your legendary character.
And fail.Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 3953023573
If Undelos did it. WIN. Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 2884332775
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Anyone gets my permission to draw Hom... Just dont embaress him to Detah whilst doing so.. You can give hi mthe awesome Super SLayer combo whatever... Glasgow outfit or my Bne jacke toutfit... Or maybe mine and X's Unnatural History hoodie combo...

Or just draw hi mhowever you want
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Eeeek2 Oh How dare you! Shame on you! You insult me.

Why would you think that I
WOULDN'T!!!
You are THE HOM!!! Your picture just can't be "drawn"!!!
It has to be forged in God's very flames!!!

THAT'S why I haven't drawn The Hom yet.

Last edited by Undelos on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Undelos wrote:
Eeeek2 Oh How dare you! Shame on you!

Why would you think that I WOULDN'T!!!
You are THE HOM!!! Your picture just can't be "drawn"!!!
It has to be forged in God's very flames!!!

THAT'S why I haven't drawn The Hom yet.
We must kill him to save us!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

and i also give permission for anyone to draw Zane, as long as you don't make him look a really nice guy, if it's while he's slim brainwashed that is, if you draw him like that when he isn't being brainwashed or before he decided to take on Fuse, then it's ok, that reminds me that i do need to finish that backstory, i've just been too lazy to write it lately
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Undelos wrote:
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 4220710277 Your picture just can't be "drawn"!!!
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 24176677
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
and i also give permission for anyone to draw Zane, as long as you don't make him look a really nice guy, if it's while he's slim brainwashed that is, if you draw him like that when he isn't being brainwashed or before he decided to take on Fuse, then it's ok, that reminds me that i do need to finish that backstory, i've just been too lazy to write it lately

You givin' "anyone" permission......or is this your secret way of asking me??? Sure Lol
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Undelos wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

You givin' "anyone" permission......or is this your secret way of asking me??? Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 3953023573

uh, about half and half
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

THEN GODS FLAMES IT SHALL BE FORGED!!!

I shall need the almight Hepheastus! He can forge it!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm

HomChoi wrote:

Hepheastus?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Undelos wrote:
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 4220710277 Your picture just can't be "drawn"!!!

EXACTLY!!

In order to understand how to burn The Hom's image on a granite stone slab (currently the only thing that can handle the image of the great hero) you have to become like the Hom.

And in oeder to do that, you must fight a 1,000 head hydra in the belly of an erupting volcano while Undead Brad's evil horde of Fang girl demons circle overhead.

THAT! Is how you draw the Hom Choi.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Undelos wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
Undelos wrote:

EXACTLY!!

In order to understand how to burn The Hom's image on a granite stone slab (currently the only thing that can handle the image of the great hero) you have to become like the Hom.

And in oeder to do that, you must fight a 1,000 head hydra in the belly of an erupting volcano while Undead Brad's evil horde of Fang girl demons circle overhead.

THAT! Is how you draw the Hom Choi.
DONT FORGET ABOUT DINOSAURS COVERED IN HARDENED GRAVY WITH MONKEYS CONTROLLING DEM!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm

HomChoi wrote:

Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 24177133

It all makes sense. Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 2790319102
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

HomChoi wrote:

.....he even knows his greek gods too... Embarrassed2
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

Eeeek2
IT DOES.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Undelos wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

.....he even knows his greek gods too... Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 2107217253

I sure do... I sure do...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Undelos wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 4220710277
IT DOES.

My middle name is ''Sense'' and I have many Middle names... Le Hom (Few years later) Choi
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Ok im epicly tihnking off a boss picture for Hom...

Side shot of Hom standing on a clifftop with his Ben jacket and Super slayer pants and shoes on. Yeah ok! His wings are drifting behind him feathers floating all aorund him with a cool luminious glow as he has his Green Headress on as the Eagle feather son that drift behind his hands in his pockets looking off into the distance where tons of people are shooting spawns lower down (Maybe some epic background buildings) And he has a epic shadow casting...

If I had the artistic ability I would forge that boss like picture... Its a image in my mind which I described.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Ok im epicly tihnking off a boss picture for Hom...

Side shot of Hom standing on a clifftop with his Ben jacket and Super slayer pants and shoes on. Yeah ok! His wings are drifting behind him feathers floating all aorund him with a cool luminious glow as he has his Green Headress on as the Eagle feather son that drift behind his hands in his pockets looking off into the distance where tons of people are shooting spawns lower down (Maybe some epic background buildings) And he has a epic shadow casting...

If I had the artistic ability I would forge that boss like picture... Its a image in my mind which I described.

Noted! ThumbUp
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Wait. Are the Super Slayer pants those green and white pants?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 am

No...

Ther ethe grey ones with the silver stripes... Confused? Just type it into Google Images ''Super Slayer Pants Fusionfall''
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 am

Undelos wrote:
no
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Undelos wrote:
no
Hom already said thatz! don;t you read other posts?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Undelos wrote:
no
no

XD
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Undelos wrote:
no
no

XD
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 What_i10
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Undelos wrote:
no
no

XD
Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 What_i10
DUDE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I LOOK AT THAT FACE IT MAKES ME LAUGH IN REAL LIFE XDDDD
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 am

I saw them just now on the wikia. They're the same pants that I drew on Pistol and the recolor of that set that Shark wears.

The ones that I thought were the Super Slayer pants were actually part of that Angel set.

I did not realize that there were SO MANY recolors of the same item. I mean I had a feeling that those Don Doom shoes that I got seemed REALLY similar to the Sentinel shoes that I had.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:07 am

Undelos wrote:
I saw them just now on the wikia. They're the same pants that I drew on Pistol and the recolor of that set that Shark wears.

The ones that I thought were the Super Slayer pants were actually part of that Angel set.

I did not realize that there were SO MANY recolors of the same item. I mean I had a feeling that those Don Doom shoes that I got seemed REALLY similar to the Sentinel shoes that I had.
Yeah lots of re colors I was thinking of collecting them but they dont look THE best lol
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 pm

its doing good dont hate on that site YouRock ThumbUp ThumbsUp2 Rock ThumbsUp BananaRock
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is FusionMod Doing okay?   Is FusionMod Doing okay? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is FusionMod Doing okay?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top