Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

Since "The 7 Legends" filming is complete I think it is a good time to start work on my FusionFall based series "The Invasion Begins", based on the novel I wrote (though I never took the time to post the whole thing on the forums).

What You Need to Know

If you are interested, and can be committed, in being in the series as a regular please PM me or post on this thread. Or you can pop in at some times in the series as a special guest star. I am going to start filming after the premiere of 7 Legends so be ready. Regular episodes will last 10 minutes and specials 20 minutes so when filming begins, I can finsish an episode in about 3-4 days, if everyone shows.

Series Overview

"The Invasion Begins" takes place when the Fusion Invasion first begins staring a young Officer and his friends. Ofcourse, before the Invasion, Officer is just a regular obnoxious teenager. He sneaks out of the house, goes to parties, breaks a few laws here and there. When the Invasion starts everything changes for young, dumb Officer. His parents, SACT agents, are kill by Fuse's minions. This changes his life. Officer mans up and joins the war in his own way, realizing the SACT has been corrupt by Father, who cares nothing of any individual. Officer and his friends fight to save the world and kiss a girl here and there to Cool.

Roles

Here are some of the roles I have thought up for the series though, I am always open to suggestions. I have not named any unclaimed role (with the exception of Aaron Omega) due to the fact that people who join will want to be themselves. If you can not be committed as a regular or guest star that is alright to. When ever you are able to film you can come online as a Plumber,SACT agent, Police Officer, shopkeeper, candy pirate, Urban ranger, Fusion spy, ect.

Here are some of the roles-

Officer-an obnoxious teenager who has no regard for the rules. When his parents die how-ever Officer must learn to man up in order to survive the war (played by Officer Second)

Sheriff Ultra- a police officer who chases Officer and his pals around Pokey Oaks whenever they are up to no good. When Officer leaves Pokey Oaks he joins the SACT and Razor has something very special for him. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Role 1- Officer's funny best friend. When his parnets die, Role 1, is there to confort him and is ready to journey the CN universe and help defeat Fuse.

Razor- Father's minion. Though the fusions may appear to be the threat at the present time, Father beleaves this is a perfect time to destroy the K.N.D and their allies. Razor infiltrates the SACT agents and becomes one of their top generals and is responciable for sending Officer's parents to their death.(Played by Undead Brad)

General Hero- A SACT general. Hero was a courageous general who was one of the best fusion fighters. Though he dislikes Officer for going off on his own to fight in the war, he respects them. Unfortunately his time as general was sort lived. He was assassinated by his own 2nd in command, Razor, who takes his place as general. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Cordelia (Possibly Role 4)- Officer's supporting friend that is a girl. She, along with Utonium, supports Officer when in his parent's death and is ready to travel the world with Officer. She kinda has a thing for Role 1. (Played by SUDoku)

Aaron Omega- an Urban Ranger. Officer, Utonium, and Cordelia meet this Urban Ranger along the border between Foster's Home and Prickly Pines and provides everything they need to fight fusions. Later is revealed to be present at Officer's Parent's death. Father of Baron Omega (Played by my other character La Titan)

Baron Omega- the runaway. Brad's father, Aaron, never showed enough attention to his son. He was always caught up in creating weapons and armor for the fusion war as a result of his wife's death. Brad then, feeling (like Officer) he could help out in his own way, ran away from home and traveled through the Wilds fighting off rouge fusions. He soon meets up with Officer and his friends when he saved them from an attack from Wild Stingers.(Played by Undead Brad)

Nova- Nova's parents never payed enough attention to him. When the Fusion war starts, Nova leaves his home in Marquee Row, and journeys to the Wilds. There he meets Baron Omega, a fellow runaway. He soon meets Officer and his friends when him and Brad save them form an attack from Wild Stingers. He and Officer have a dangerous mission to complete when they discover a important SACT secret.(Played by Nova Dragon)

Dr.Dragoon- the traitor. Dr.Dragoon started out as a dexlabs scientist. The good doctor was experimenting on himself on the hopes on improving the human body. But it ended horrible. Dragoon sprouted huge, Big Chill-like wings. Disgraced by his failure and outcast by his fellow scientists Dragoon runs away from Tech square and is found by Fusion Dexter. With nothing to lose, he reveals all of the Dexlabs secrets to Fusion Dexter. When it is discovered that Dragoon is a traitor he is cornered by Plumbers and jumps into a Infected lake transforming himself into a horrible fusion monster.(Played by Dragoongamer86)

Hom Choi-the cool guy. Hom is a cool, shady guy who reveals to Officer and his friends SACT dark past. He then watches over them as the continue to fight the war against Fuse.(Played by Hom Choi)

Kyle- the bad boy. Kyle never liked his parents and ran away from his home in Peach Creek Estates when he was only 8, before the fusion war. He then met Officer and the two became friends. That was until Kyle wanted the two of them to rob the Pokey Oaks North Express Train. Officer than fights Kyle and it is a draw. Kyle leaves Pokey Oaks and lives hidden in the Wilds. When the fusion war starts Officer and his friends find Kyle fighting some fusions in the Haunted Ridge. They assist Kyle and he claims he has changed. But has he really changed and wants to do his part in the fusion war, or does he just seek the chance to get even with Officer? (Played by Kyle Saturday)

The Beatle- The Beatle is an enourmous green creature who got mutated with fusion matter when the invasion first began. It was disovered by Kyle, in the Pimpleback mountains and it now follows him around doing his bidding.(Played by my 2nd character La Titan)

Lord Dane- Lord Dane is the leader of the separatists, a group of humans that joined with the fusions. The separatists beleave Lord Fuse is a god and as a god they must follow his every commmand. Lord Fuse had become very annoyed with Officer's little gang. So Lord Dane's main goal is simple. Bring Officer and his friends to their deaths.(Played by

Episode Overviews

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current Filming Schedule

Episode 1 is being filmed currently. When ever you are ready to be filmed please notify me IMMEDIATLY

The Offical Invasion Begins Scedule
We film every weekday from-
6-7 Eastern Time
5-6 Central Time
3-4 Pacific Time

NO ONE LEAVES BEFORE THEN

Last edited by Officer Second on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:28 pm

SO THAT'S MY VOICE OR KYLES?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Officer could you do a voice for me?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Officer could you do a voice for me?
i think he says it himself or idk
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

SERIOUSLY, WAS THAT MY VOICE OR KYLE'S CAUSE, I WANTED LIKE A DARTH VADER VOICE.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Thats Kyle's. If you would come back online I would gladly do yours. Im going to have fun doing a bad guy voice
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Okay I will be at Mount Black Head, meet me next to Zak Saturday, not Kyle Saturday, but Zak Saturday.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Did you crash?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 pm

YEP, BUT I WILL BE ON IN LIKE TWO MINUTES!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
YEP, BUT I WILL BE ON IN LIKE TWO MINUTES!
I was sort of talking to Officer
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Thats Kyle's. If you would come back online I would gladly do yours. Im going to have fun doing a bad guy voice
haha cool again i changed mine so could you change it?..........
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:43 pm

YO I'M NEXT TO ZAK, WHERE ARE YOU GUY'S
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
I think officers parent caught him because he said his parents were home when he was taking my picture
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:02 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
I think officers parent caught him because he said his parents were home when he was taking my picture
man poor officer! hope he gets out soon....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 am

So do I man, so do I...
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:14 am

Undead Brad wrote:
So do I man, so do I...
though what can we do?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:15 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
So do I man, so do I...
though what can we do?
Eat pie... Kill ourselves, kill ouselves again, eat mutated rat babies...
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:18 am

It's Okay Guy's, Officer has gotten out of these messes before, he will do it again, now who is up for a battle, I will meet you guy's on the BATTLE THREAD!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
It's Okay Guy's, Officer has gotten out of these messes before, he will do it again, now who is up for a battle, I will meet you guy's on the BATTLE THREAD!
You and Kyle can go first! Then I'll heal dane up and me and him will fight
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 am

Kyle you can make the first move, you will need it!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:28 am

OKAY, Brad I guess you and I have a match since Kyle is not responding!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:30 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
OKAY, Brad I guess you and I have a match since Kyle is not responding!
Sorry dude I have to go to a swim tournament
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 am

I guess well, LORD DANE SHALL RETURN AND ALL WILL FALL TO ME!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:47 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
I guess well, LORD DANE SHALL RETURN AND ALL WILL FALL TO ME!!!
sorry i was playing final fantasy iv for the psp sorry bout that i wanted ti fight but guess not....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:01 am

OFFTOPIC!!!!! FOSTERS HOME IS ON BOOMERANG RIGHT NOW FOR ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 am

Undead Brad wrote:
you to!? cool!im watching it what episode mine is sweet stench of success oohh spanish bloo!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:12 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
you to!? cool!im watching it what episode mine is sweet stench of success oohh spanish bloo!
SAME!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:15 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SAME!
nice! aww poor bloo no eatin no friends no bed... and worst and hes being tortured....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 am

Undead Brad wrote:

Lucky. All we got on Boomerang is Dexter's Lab, Scooby-Doo (Original! Very Happy ), Top Cat (Haven't seen that in YEARS), Scooby's Laff-a-Lympics (That was when the olympics were on. Again, before this summer, haven't seen it in years), the Garfield Show (I can't remember, but I think this and Hero 108 are 2 shows we in Europe got before N. America! BOOYA! But since it's CGI and there hasn't been a good CGI show since Jimmy Neutron, I still prefer 'Garfield & Friends'), MLP (I just HAD to mention this... WHY GOD?!?!?) and some other stuff BT hasn't decided to put on On Demand for Boomerang.

To me, the only good shows that were on Boomerang when I was little were:

- Top Cat
- Wacky Races
- Scooby-Doo! Where are You?
- Garfield & Friends
- Looney Tunes

That was before I started watching CN. I still remember the first Cartoon Network cartoon I ever watched... Either it was Johnny Bravo or the PPG. But that was on a DVD so I dunno if that counts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 am

Oliver wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

Lucky. All we got on Boomerang is Dexter's Lab, Scooby-Doo (Original! Very Happy ), Top Cat (Haven't seen that in YEARS), Scooby's Laff-a-Lympics (That was when the olympics were on. Again, before this summer, haven't seen it in years), the Garfield Show (I can't remember, but I think this and Hero 108 are 2 shows we in Europe got before N. America! BOOYA! But since it's CGI and there hasn't been a good CGI show since Jimmy Neutron, I still prefer 'Garfield & Friends'), MLP (I just HAD to mention this... WHY GOD?!?!?) and some other stuff BT hasn't decided to put on On Demand for Boomerang.

- Top Cat
- Wacky Races
- Garfield & Friends
- Looney Tunes

That was before I started watching CN. I still remember the first Cartoon Network cartoon I ever watched... Either it was Johnny Bravo or the PPG. But that was on a DVD so I dunno if that counts.
hehe y u no have puppy in my pocket?! LOL XD i think its the most stupid shown known to man......nah idk i never watched it but it has puppies and magic! and pockets!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:25 am

Oliver wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

- Top Cat
- Wacky Races
- Garfield & Friends
- Looney Tunes

I just had to
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

- Top Cat
- Wacky Races
- Garfield & Friends
- Looney Tunes

hehe y u no have puppy in my pocket?! LOL XD i think its the most stupid shown known to man......nah idk i never watched it but it has puppies and magic! and pockets!

Yeah, we have that. And the Pink Panther & Friends show (Personally, I prefer The New Pink Panther Show from a few years back).

But 'Puppy in my Pocket'? Haven't we already learnt NOT to make cartoons based on famous trends from the 80s - 2000s? What next? A Polly Pocket show?!

@Brad, is it because I don't have FHFIF? I think we still have it on CN, but like PPG, it'll probably be late at night.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:28 am

why would they even make a device that only says losah?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:30 am

@Kyle: Cause they are LOSAHS

@Oliver: Idk I was bored...

Offtopic alert!!!: This is my ringtone!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 am

Undead Brad wrote:

lol wha.......that is so weird you really have that as your ringtone?if you do .......why?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 am

How come you don't? BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY! YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT?!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 am

Undead Brad wrote:

@0:21 - 0:27 Sounds like something from Crazy Frog (Good times...) Anyway, this was my old ringtone:

Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:39 am

Undead Brad wrote:
How come you don't? BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY! YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT?!
i don't cause first its not funny and weird 2 it in my opinion so yeah why if that rung in class it would just look weird sure they would laugh.....AT ME! so no....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:39 am

This was my old ringtone before the baby
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 am

if i could i would make the billy hill theme everyone has that in my school ...even the teachers! its so fun you hear it all over the school! its also the intro for the morning announcements afternoon announcements and ending day announcements
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
if i could i would make the billy hill theme everyone has that in my school ...even the teachers! its so fun you hear it all over the school! its also the intro for the morning announcements afternoon announcements and ending day announcements

Benny Hill, not Billy.

Anyway, what I use is Youtube Downloader (Free and easy to use. Virus-free as well), copy and paste the link of the video (In this case, the Benny Hill theme), convert it to mp3, go to my email, type in my secondary email address, put in the mp3 file, go to my phone's email, download the file and then... Be prepared to dance like James here:

Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:50 am

Here's another ringtone that i used have

-------

https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1189
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top