Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

KnucklesSaturdaymasher
KnucklesSaturdaymasher

Male Posts : 7
FF Location : Mount Blackhead

PostSubject: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Ok this topic is about scamers in FusionFall just type their names here so we dont trade them and ignore them.

the players that i know are: Kronos Couragewick, Hakan karaca ( i think hes not playing anymore), Sky Gearwrecker and Judge Snowconnor. Type what players u know that steal from u.

p.s. I only steal from people when they steal from me and i send a email to GM's i only steal back i dont steal i only steal back.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:14 am

KnucklesSaturdaymasher wrote:
Ok this topic is about scamers in FusionFall just type their names here so we dont trade them and ignore them.

the players that i know are: Kronos Couragewick, Hakan karaca ( i think hes not playing anymore), Sky Gearwrecker and Judge Snowconnor. Type what players u know that steal from u.

p.s. I only steal from people when they steal from me and i send a email to GM's i only steal back i dont steal i only steal back.
are you kidding i never got scammed but traded cannon bolt pants and 5mln taros for ben ten jacket that was a scam -_-
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:07 pm

yeah 5 mill alone for the ben 10 jacket is a scam Sad oh well your still rich eh? xP
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:01 am

X-DUDE wrote:
yeah 5 mill alone for the ben 10 jacket is a scam Sad oh well your still rich eh? xP
Shocked
lol its funny LOl!! After that cb pants costd 2mln taros and ben 10 jacket costed 3mln taros
Back to top Go down

youtuber

PostSubject: dont trust   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:06 pm

hi i got another guy you should not trust is name is Hunter Scavenger

he stole my series circuit shoes , coco hat and black ace jacket Sad
Back to top Go down

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK
DOC OCK

Male Posts : 79
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi thanks for the addition, although we are not officially acusing anyone,
this thread is just to make sure players are being careful so thanks!

I want to be a mod xlr8 plz make me a mod soon im trustworthy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I dont get it. How do get scamed and have someone rob you?
Sometimes if I have a decent ammount of Taros and you run accros me, I'll give you Taros for free.
That should be enough.
Whats with the scamming?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 pm

I dont know man some peoplez are messed up Crying or Very sad
and think they can get away with anything Sigh
i think sometimes some scammers say to accept trade then on the last second they take their items off
and the victim gets scammed after pressing accept Sad
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Wait. So after presssing accept, and waiting for the person to accept your offer, When they cancel the trade your items STILL go to them???
Back to top Go down

EVILdragon
EVILdragon

Male Posts : 35
FF Location : Where dragons live

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 pm

yeah the scammer takes off his items just before the victim person accepts Sad its happened to my friends Sad
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Well in all honesty, that kinda doesnt bother me too much. I usually hang on to the items that I really want to get rid of in case anyone want to trade.

So really, They do me a favor by taking them.
Back to top Go down

EVILdragon
EVILdragon

Male Posts : 35
FF Location : Where dragons live

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:24 pm

lolololololololololololololol lol!

its like saying "hey dude can you do me a favor and steal my account, yeah the password is...Razz" lolooooooool
oh well i guess some people are just greedy and we just have to be careful of the scammers :affraid:
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:15 pm

if you wan't to get back yours O.o acount or stuff or taros on fusionfal just pm me
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 am

ok i know 3 so far
1.. Crazy Scout 52 tryed to scam my jd but failed now whereing it forever
2.. Ultra Thunder Rocket he scammed my jk hat
3.. Dane Nikkiron alot of people say he does Rant
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:11 am

Guys, as i've stated, if my project turns into reality, scamming will no longer be an issue.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am

okay really officer, are you going to hack the game or something, and by the way, one time someone just randomly gave me 3000 taros when i invited them to trade, at no cost of anything to me
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 am

I SAID NO DETAILS btw hacking is stupid. It has caused nothing but trouble. Negative taros, crashing, ect.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 am

Officer Second wrote:
I SAID NO DETAILS btw hacking is stupid. It has caused nothing but trouble. Negative taros, crashing, ect.

yeah true, i've never hacked, but that's because i don't know how
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 am

i have been hacked and lost two future max chars. and they shall be missed! also i only just tried out speed hack just to see what it was
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 am

Anyway, I plan on releasing the project, officaly, some time next week.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 am

Undead Brad wrote:
i have been hacked and lost two future max chars. and they shall be missed! also i only just tried out speed hack just to see what it was
Brad, Brad, Brad Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 2274786658 where do I start with you? I'm sorry your accounts were stolen but it isn't hacking. NO ONE can HACK accounts in Fusion Fall, except for maybe one person but nvm. They could have guessed your user and pass which is reffered to as stealing accounts. Also don't speed hack it just messes up the server.

Last edited by Officer Second on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 am

i was just testing it out for like half a minute
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 pm

DON'T DO IT Evil or Very Mad OR I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU WITH MY NERF SWORD "Trust me those things hurt" YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 pm

hehe my acc got hacked on 2010,but people doesn't hack anymore.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Guys watch out. There is a person pretending to be other players. 2 days ago, some guy with a similar name of my friend Iron Fang, said it was him and asked to borrow my JD. What a fudge bag. Lieing about who he is so he can scam items. Any one else have this happen?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Never happened to me Officer but be careful. Shocked
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Lol my friend scammed me a Ben Jacket. I was cool with it seeing as we was buddys
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:04 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Lol my friend scammed me a Ben Jacket. I was cool with it seeing as we was buddys
Some buddy.....?
Lol. lol!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Guys watch out. There is a person pretending to be other players. 2 days ago, some guy with a similar name of my friend Iron Fang, said it was him and asked to borrow my JD. What a fudge bag. Lieing about who he is so he can scam items. Any one else have this happen?

Heh, reminds me of that time I saw a clone of me near the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. in the Cul-de-Sac. One of the best glitches in the game. In fact, something tells me I may have been the first person to discover that glitch...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm

D: that happened to me just yester day by a player named Rock Druidflyer he said he was colonel and said he was makeing profiles with the bud names colonel is my buddy but he asked to take a picture of the char long story short i hav one dracula cape missing.... at least i did not give him tp like he asked dracula cape is not wort tht much....
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Someone scammed your dracula cape :afraid: I wanted to buy that
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Someone scammed your dracula cape :afraid: I wanted to buy that
yep said he needed it for a picture not to look like a newb

he wanted my tp jd and 2010 hat to but i figured that somethin was wrong
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Wait Rock you say this guy pretended to be Colonel?
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 am

haha oliver your not the first person to discover the clone glitch, ty aquazon did..
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:40 am

Some dude tried to do the scam trick where they remove the item really fast.

I wasnt dumb and he clicked submit but I was slow when I clicked accept there was nothing I exited out fast LOL fail

Close one to Lold
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 am

It's a shame that people do this. I guess its a good thing I'm as slow as dirt when It comes to trading.

I like to think it throws them off.
ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Undelos wrote:
It's a shame that people do this. I guess its a good thing I'm as slow as dirt when It comes to trading.

I like to think it throws them off.
Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 424776184

Hmm I actually rarely trade anyways... it's a waste to trade for other items when you can already get them yourself... tradeing is for lazy people seriously, who don't got the confidence to farm for their own items.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Fubuki wrote:
haha oliver your not the first person to discover the clone glitch, ty aquazon did..

actually that glitch happens when ever you have id in use. So perhaps we will never know who first found out
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Usually when someones trying to do the remove item trick I wait for them to accept and have the mouse over the submit button I got so close once to getting cb pants for only like 2 mil taros >_<

The scammer was like removing items everytime I press accept but I went first and I waited until he post items and wait for like 10 seceonds and press accept it was really weird -_-
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Bruno The Zon scams

I almost had him to lost my cannon bolt shoes I grinded for like an hour Sad
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Hmm, Ty aquazon found it. or some else.
Back to top Go down

thirdsam

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 am

Personally, there's no point in scaming items because... you have them, now what?Shocked

1.Lord Robot tear

Sorry but so far, only came across one scammer.Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 1757144818
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 am

Hmm That glitch happened to me a couple times but it was really weird that day..

------------------------------

1. Wing Dragon Isle
  2. Zion The Young

I almost lost a rifle set and guitar set to one of them.. Sad
Back to top Go down

Zok Andrew Atomic
Zok Andrew Atomic

FusionFall Name : Zok Andrew Atomic
Male Posts : 202
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:47 pm

KnucklesSaturdaymasher wrote:

Well here is a scaming list I got from my friend.
Arcane Meaniefox
Arthor Fanggoalie Athena Echodragon
Avenger Zoomarm
BEN KEEPERANGEL (Video proof on StopFFScamming's YouTube)
Badger Erasmurogue
Ben Chronoflyer
Blair Solstice
CRAZY FATALDENNING (Video proof on StopFFScamming's YouTube)
CRAZY SCOTT52 (Video proof on StopFFScamming's YouTube)
Crusher Badarmor
Dapper Grinderlynx
Darkai Sharigan
Decious Acropants
Dot The Hero
Dot The Mighty
Dot The Wise
Dot Walkernever

Dot Walkner
Eva Beta
Famous Hexthunder
Fire Mechaknight

Fusion Clyde (scammed several users and videod)

GRUMPY DIZZYAMUSED (Video proof on StopFFScamming's YouTube)
Hawk Nightfalcon
KENNEDY FUSIONPORKCHOP
Kronos Couragewick
Lady Flashcrumb
Mung Wiseninja
Never Ultradoom
PARIS BULLETNINJA (Video proof on BenExplodingTear's YouTube)
PRINCESS CANDYPUNCH (Video proof on BenExplodingTear's YouTube)
Puff DjScout
Pulse Walkerghost
RECKLESS ZOOMBLADE (Video proof on StopFFScamming's YouTube)
SKY VON NEVER
Scar Freefire
Sky Gearwrecker
Sky Striped
Trixie Terrorbot
Vincent Flashstar
Voltar Guardiantaker
Zok Chronoeon

Reports :
ACE BORJEBELCHER
ACE XENDRAX
ADMIRAL ALMONDIRD
Ace Chaoshawk
Admiral Almonbird
Arcane Meaniefox
Arthor Fanggoalie
Athena Echodragon
Avenger Zoomarm
Awesome Ajaxwrecker
BEN KEEPERANGEL
Badger Erasmurogue
Ben Chronoflyer
CRAZY FATALDENNING
Clay Badboy
Crazy Scott52
Crusher Badarmor
Dapper Grinderlynx
Darkai Sharigan
Decious Acropants
Dot The Hero
Dot The Mighty
Dot The Wise
Eva Beta
Famous Hexthunder
Fire Mechaknight
GRUMPY DIZZYAMUSED
Hawk Nightfalcon
KENNEDY FUSIONPORKCHOP -
Kronos Couragewick
Lady Flashcrumb
Mung Wiseninja
Never Ultradoom
PRINCESS CANDYPUNCH
Puff DjScout
Pulse Walkerghost
Reckless Zoomblade
Scar Freefire
Sky Gearwrecker
Sky Striped
Trixie Terrorbot
Vincent Flashtar

Voltar Guardiantaker
Zok Chronoeon
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Ugh i think you forgot Lord Robot Tear he scammed my Tp and my last acc. Sad
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 pm

I used to Scam..

BAM THE SECRETS OUT.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:35 pm

HomChoi wrote:
I used to Scam..

BAM THE SECRETS OUT.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I HAVE TO TELL LOTS OF PEOPLE ABOUT THIS!!!!!!! Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 1757144818 Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 1757144818
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:06 pm

I dont Play FF anymore!

U mad?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 pm

STILLL THOUGHZ!!!!!!!!!!

Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 1757144818 Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 914786774 Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 1757144818 Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 1757144818 Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall 1757144818
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Only done it like 4 times.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall   Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic about the players that scam people in FusionFall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top