Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 am

Alrighty then, well here's my recent drawing, Fusion Wolf,

Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano Wolffusionsnano
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 am

woah nice work grumpy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:40 am

Officer Second wrote:
woah nice work grumpy

lol thnx. It's suppose to be a boss in the upcoming manga/story/something wierd.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 am

ok i know im a guy but that is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute i wish we had a wolf nano like that and fusion wolf looks really good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
ok i know im a guy but that is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute i wish we had a wolf nano like that and fusion wolf looks really good

lolz yeh man I know xDDD and have it bark and do that jumpy pose thingy puppies do lol. and yeh I wouldnt want a wolf attacking me o.O
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 am

aw you want me to have one so bad.... and why not a wolf attack is on my bucket list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
aw you want me to have one so bad.... and why not a wolf attack is on my bucket list

xD lolz, and well getting eaten by a whale, now thats a funny way to go
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 am

haha a little clithe but ehh thatll be fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
haha a little clithe but ehh thatll be fun! Very Happy

lolz totally. xD
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:12 am

Looks like he's from Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Level : 0
Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:15 am

Looks like i will be quiting...................................................And no one cares no one ever dose.See Nice work grumpy looks really cool and cya guys i have no clue why this is just like FusionModulation were no one cares about what people without talent have to say.

I have no talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:19 am

come on owen you created a website we need you you can't just abandon it Sad
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:21 am

lol no you don't man i made a website a forum no one cares Twisted Evil i don't either *comits suicide*people cry but no one really cares not even his gaming or real friends.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:23 am

Fusion wolf?
Omg epic dude I love your drawings Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 am

Knight wrote:
Looks like i will be quiting...................................................And no one cares no one ever dose.See Nice work grumpy looks really cool and cya guys i have no clue why this is just like FusionModulation were no one cares about what people without talent have to say.

I have no talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

lolz thanks, and well it says tech support, you seem to be very important on here, everyone has a talent lol. one thing is not finding it yet, and a talent you dont consider a talent is another, but through and through I dont see why you went and said that, assume no one would care if you left and all, best lucks in your future endeavors Razz I'll mis you guy I just met
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 am

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
Fusion wolf?
Omg epic dude I love your drawings Smile

haha yeh man thanks xD
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 am

grumpy no i said that because its true about that site i might just make Kyle an owner and never work on sites because i try to hard to get put down for 5 years even though its good.I don't rip people off i make my own.If i was to leave Olivers got it so not really that important.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:32 am

Epic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 am

Knight wrote:
grumpy no i said that because its true about that site i might just make Kyle an owner and never work on sites because i try to hard to get put down for 5 years even though its good.I don't rip people off i make my own.If i was to leave Olivers got it so not really that important.

lolz yeh I post pics on there and I was lucky to get one reply. no welcomes either. thats why I like it here
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 am

omh brad you here dud we needed you for filming before! now everyone is offline ....... :sigh:
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
omh brad you here dud we needed you for filming before! now everyone is offline ....... :sigh:
I'm sorry! But I was busy with getting school stuff and other things
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:38 am

nah its ok its ok we all have a life we can film tommorow if i can make it Wink just memeber k Razz
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:42 am

Knight wrote:
come on owen don't say that you are better owner than me come on plz! we need you here you are not useless u are your own person and you are special like that Very Happy so don't go .... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:44 am

Lemonsssss ED Head Bang
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Lemonsssss ED Head Bang
and Llamas= SOUR LLAMAS!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 am

lulz random?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
lulz random?

Yeh dont tell obama, or My grandma Nanny Noris, ,__, she might pull out her denchers,,,,, again ._.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:55 am

Undead Brad wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Lemonsssss ED Head Bang
and Llamas= SOUR LLAMAS!

And potatoes.

Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano Eduardo

I know. Large image. :sigh:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:59 am

O---o woahs, he's fluffy!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
O---o woahs, he's fluffy!
IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE LIKE A MAN!!!!! *sniff* Listening to, Hurt by Johnny Cash...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:06 am

Owen. You don't come on here that often.

Zeroknight is on here more than you. It's not that you don't have any talents, you're just not on a lot. I can tell you who's not on a lot. Sharks not on a lot, Armour Spark, Pistol, Doc ock, evil dragon, dragoongamer stopped coming recently, Prof. Utonium, tomboy21, and a few others.

Seriously, all you need to do to stand out is have a sparkling personality and come on fequently. Don't kill yourself to get on because I said this. If life prevents you from getting on here, then I ask that you not obsess over it. These forums are supposed to be for leisure after all.

Bradley doesn't have any particular talents but he's popular here. Ultra's usually on here with something good to say about how he kills each character he makes and The Officer has a Brostache.

You'll find your fit if you give it time.

Nice picture grunty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:10 am

Undelos wrote:
Owen. You don't come on here that often.

Zeroknight is on here more than you. It's not that you don't have any talents, you're just not on a lot. I can tell you who's not on a lot. Sharks not on a lot, Armour Spark, Pistol, Doc ock, evil dragon, dragoongamer stopped coming recently, Prof. Utonium, tomboy21, and a few others.

Seriously, all you need to do to stand out is have a sparkling personality and come on fequently. Don't kill yourself to get on because I said this. If life prevents you from getting on here, then I ask that you not obsess over it. These forums are supposed to be for leisure after all.

Bradley doesn't have any particular talents but he's popular here. Ultra's usually on here with something good to say about how he kills each character he makes and The Officer has a Brostache.

You'll find your fit if you give it time.

Nice picture grunty! Very Happy
*sniff* amazing post... *goes back to watching Hurt by Johnny Cash*
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:12 am

Cheer up owen I am sure you have talents Smile

Besides I usually have alot of time on my hands to play fusion fall and go to forums.
But since school started I am online less but really active
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 am

@Undelos

I love it when you make posts like that...
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:32 am

yo grumpy can i use the nano wolf i just love it ! Embarassed sry ima use it anyway Razz
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
@Undelos

I love it when you make posts like that...

Um. De nada.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:18 am

@Undelos

What about me?! Crying2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:19 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
yo grumpy can i use the nano wolf i just love it ! Embarassed sry ima use it anyway Razz

lolz of course no worries :p , glad you love it that much. ohh I speak spanish too o: , moooooo means moo in english, lolz jk pero si se espaniol, means but ye I know spanish
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:23 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

lolz of course no worries :p , glad you love it that much. ohh I speak spanish too o: , moooooo means moo in english, lolz jk pero si se espaniol, means but ye I know spanish

Lol, yo se mucho espanol, my madre es de espana, y yo aprendi de ella. 3DGrin

Edit: Forgot to include this, basically i said I know much spanish, my mom is from spain, and she taught me how to speak it! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 am

Lol my spanish is Argentinian, from south america. lived in the usa for 13 years so thats why I know english lol xP
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:26 am

well i pretty muck lived in mexico all my life just moved here five years ago yet i know so much cause i studied alot of english over there XD
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:08 am

Never been to spain, I'm ausi! Very Happy but i really REALLY want to go! Sad
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm

thank you guys and Undlos you encourage me i'll shut up and get on more and i got mad because whenever i post something i get ignored but grumpy dosen't my new logos a lightning bolt for Zeus and on my forum it will be diff color for rank.
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 am

Nice work man keep it up!!

Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano 58267912
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:37 am

Fearless Attackstone wrote:

Wow sweet picture!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:40 am

Fearless Attackstone wrote:

I swear I saw that pic before! But I doubt it now it has the new CN logo. I recognize the CGI, though. Since they used that in 2008-2009.
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 am

Got it off the internet hehe

Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:21 am

what in thy world is going on here
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano   Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Fall Fusion Wolf and Nano

View previous topic View next topic Back to top