Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 pm

but more diffrent... anyone wanna make cause it needs People who knows how to get those stuff.. and be G.M in the Game..and make the website for that online game and name it... anyone wants it? it will be like ff but more stuff?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:34 pm

You act like you just do that overnight
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:34 pm

I always wanted to, but technology just hates me. BT Vision, graphics cards, my Wii, PlayStation steering wheels, headphones, you name it.

What kind of ideas did you have in mind for the game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:50 pm

So... your Saying you want a crew to build a Video Game Like fusion fall it wont be easy at all dude. People who make Fusion Fall are pros and we are just Teenagers Misery
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 pm

no. lol
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
no. lol
hmm...?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:15 pm

well ok if any of you know graphic design and scripting.

not to be a drag down but how are you going to think this over night just like officer said.

its a great idea and you can do it just set up a goal go to college or learn in high school and maybe ya can set up a good game
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
well ok if any of you know graphic design and scripting.

not to be a drag down but how are you going to think this over night just like officer said.

its a great idea and you can do it just set up a goal go to college or learn in high school and maybe ya can set up a good game
You Are right Making a game its not easy.

And I promise this is going to be on of my life Goal I said this a million of times in school and my brother One Day I Going to be Video Game Video Game Designer And I will be the Content designer
*Content design is the creation of characters, items, puzzles, and missions*
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 pm

ya I was thinking about being a game designed or one of those music dudes who edits sound in the studio for like people rapping or in hip hop
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:39 pm

I would help,No i will help but its not easy as they all say.You'll need alot of money and a big crew with really smart people on diffrent stuff.I could help make a setting with unity but i'll need about $600 just for that now the rest i still have to learn on how to make a charcter multiply for others names i got that just get a default program filled with'em and i need to learn how to script.Stuff is easy for me beacause i have a picture memory if its something i like.I like this so i read something i can do it just like making sites and math.So i'll be a head Dev but what program are you going to use dude.and my forum could be its offical site.http://unity3d.com/ check that out if you have a suggestion on another program pm me.But you'll need alot of money i mean half a mil or even a mill or maybe around ten thousand. afro
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Otomura Gakuya What is your plan What is the Story of the Game Note:Dont Copyright Like Dont Use other people Idea or Add in Any Cartoon network character and stuff something original.

Its Not easy coming up with your own idea so I am the person who Crates the Characters And the Mission Your Mission Your And Items
Game writing
Game writing involves writing dialogue, text, and story
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:44 pm

ya you need to have drwins you can upload or show and havee them patented and what the games about we could do this on my forum guys it'll take years so we can't make it free we gotta have mebership if you want to keep it up.like 1 month $5 12 monts $59 cuz the game will be awsome and $100 for 2 years.http://knights.motionsforum.com/
But ???? what will it be called??
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 pm

you will need people money and you will have to pay ppl
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Knight wrote:
I would help,No i will help but its not easy as they all say.You'll need alot of money and a big crew with really smart people on diffrent stuff.I could help make a setting with unity but i'll need about $600 just for that now the rest i still have to learn on how to make a charcter multiply for others names i got that just get a default program filled with'em and i need to learn how to script.Stuff is easy for me beacause i have a picture memory if its something i like.I like this so i read something i can do it just like making sites and math.So i'll be a head Dev but what program are you going to use dude.and my forum could be its offical site.http://unity3d.com/ check that out if you have a suggestion on another program pm me.But you'll need alot of money i mean half a mil or even a mill or maybe around ten thousand. afro
Yes Yes. all True
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:50 pm

we should disscuss this on my forum shouldnt we beacuse this isn't the place anyone can steall this idea http://knights.motionsforum.com/forum go to fanfic part and it'll be there.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:13 pm

and ill get something down so when i get back we at least have an idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Well we are just teens, but that wouldnt rely stop people. I mean luthors 16 and knows about that stuff even made his own 3d model of a heavy bio on his computer, and look at kris (raj beta/fire mecahaknight/etc) he knows how to make his own 3d models too. He even was in the middle of making Fire mechaknight, still would take months or years like cn, hmm but yeh good idea non the less Razz
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:44 pm

I think we should all post our own ideas and maybe amke designs of them. But like Grumpy said, we are just kids, but maybe someday we could actually make a MMORPG
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Officer Second wrote:
I think we should all post our own ideas and maybe amke designs of them. But like Grumpy said, we are just kids, but maybe someday we could actually make a MMORPG
Yes. We Should Everyone paste you Idea in here http://knights.motionsforum.com/t24-lets-make-a-game-like-ff#58 Best Idea Wins Story Of the game
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 pm

This is an extremely ambitious thing to consider making in several years let alone overnight.
Making a simple game can be done in Unity within a week but making a good mmo..
Ok so someone said we could bring ideas for future use.
I guess that's cool.
If I want busy with college, I could do graphics, me and Knight/Owen could make maps (areas/landscapes) and stories, mechanics, physics, scripting, concepts, content, optimisation, publication, distribution, promotion, etc. would take a great deal more than simply making maps, characters and textures.
If you people are serious, go ahead but it won't be easy.
If you have school, I recommend letting it go or getting lots of help or doing little by little over several years.
Good luck.
Downloading the free version of the Unity game engine and experimenting would be a start.
I'm fairly sure Sky has asked this question like 3-5 times before. :p
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:14 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
This is an extremely ambitious thing to consider making in several years let alone overnight.
Making a simple game can be done in Unity within a week but making a good mmo..
Ok so someone said we could bring ideas for future use.
I guess that's cool.
If I want busy with college, I could do graphics, me and Knight/Owen could make maps (areas/landscapes) and stories, mechanics, physics, scripting, concepts, content, optimisation, publication, distribution, promotion, etc. would take a great deal more than simply making maps, characters and textures.
If you people are serious, go ahead but it won't be easy.
If you have school, I recommend letting it go or getting lots of help or doing little by little over several years.
Good luck.
Downloading the free version of the Unity game engine and experimenting would be a start.
I'm fairly sure Sky has asked this question like 3-5 times before. :p
i will take your adice after i get my new laptop and get enough subs on my you tube channel Then when i get somthing like 3,000 subs i will tell them about this plan thing
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Would still be cool, though. I always wanted to make a game based on my comic book series (2005/6 - 2012).

But yeah, even making a pretty good MMO using Unity would take a few years.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:28 pm

The only thing that really stopped me from making an mmo
was...
Scripting, modelling and the fact I don't know how to increase texture resolutions in the Unity engine. For some reason, if I add high res textures, they appear a little blurry when I render the game.
Everything just looks bad graphics wise.
Like a 10 year old game, no antialiasing or anything.
Looked kinda pixely too.
Scripting would allow me to program the game better, add a menu, a gui, add nice physics, zooming in, speed changes, etc.
The Xtreme FusionFall game 'Escape To Foster's Home', was made entirely by me, just using random textures, scripts I found from a demo project and trial and error.
I think I made it in about a few days or a week.
If you have a good team, you can make a decent mmo in maybe a few months due to fixing bugs and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 pm

if fubiki led this
its a waste of time
game would go currupt
so if u ever do something like this and plan on teaming up to do it XLR should be leader Surprised
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
if fubiki led this
its a waste of time
game would go currupt
so if u ever do something like this and plan on teaming up to do it XLR should be leader Surprised
I agree
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 pm

I guess. If we did make a game, X could be one of the leaders, me, the beautiful...ly artistic person known around here as Undelos, Knight, Grumpy, Wilttilt and Undelos' friend could be the concept artists, Brad, the rest of the guys who write fan-fics on here and AceofSpades could be the story people, and as for Hom, Otomura and the rest who want in on this... I don't know...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 pm

now now X is the leader alright but i decide everything else okay.ya get that
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 pm

i have been learning a bit of unity i would probally do the program the for the npc Missions Im bascilly the conent designer
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Ok Slim, you can be the missions guy. And you can decide who goes where.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm

before even starting this whos starting the site whos gonna start the programming?
im pretty sure prob only guy here who can program is maybe xlr lol
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
before even starting this whos starting the site whos gonna start the programming?
im pretty sure prob only guy here who can program is maybe xlr lol
I guess your right what about knight
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 pm

no one decides but me oliver and i'm writing a paper on that
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Knight wrote:

I shall not accept your orders!

What's that? You'll give me cookies?

What do you want me to do, Owen!

Heh. Just say what kinda characters this game would have, what you want them to look like etc. Even if we're not making an MMO, I just feel like drawing.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Knight wrote:
The story?
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm

if you guys have money we can make an awesome game and we would play forever, and the future will be until lvl 10 or 20 ? Very Happy guys when you guys make the game.. you should update the things only on saturday's or friday cause if you have time... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 pm

My idea of the future is hoverboards, flying cars etc. Basically my idea of the future is the Jetsons.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Otomura Gakuya wrote:
if you guys have money we can make an awesome game and we would play forever, and the future will be until lvl 10 or 20 ? Very Happy guys when you guys make the game.. you should update the things only on saturday's or friday cause if you have time... Very Happy
every friday that wont be easy maybe every month
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Yeah and put the chat thing. when you create and be g.m :DAnd needs rules.. Very Happy if you guys having times on fridays and sunday we should get it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Rule #1 - Don't talk about rule #1.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Yeah.. how many rules we need Bad words, about ## words..
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Is it going to be a kid envoirment game?
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Yeah.. Very Happy and we need to put a rule, that will people won't call eachother noobs,and be happy at the game
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm guessing it would be. Most MMOs are. Except the MMOs that aren't.

We should also have a 'report' button, so if you see someone swearing or scamming, you can report them.

The length of the ban for abuse and swearing would obviously be either longer or the same amount than that of scamming. If we have trades.

Enemies in the game, aren't allowed to ban.

So, just for fun, I could either start drawing some maps and concepts for the areas, or start drawing Spyro.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Now heres what i wrote not final just the start.

Desinger-lead designer is Xlr8 147 an me-we direct evrything that goes on

Artist-Undlos ,Undead Brad and Grumpy-Undlos leads that part but has to listen to us,if the artist have a suggestion or pic or model to put in game he has to approve and desogners have too.
Programers- X,Wiltilt and anyone who thinks/or has skill-Wiltilt leads this part of team gameplay,graphics,UI,and e.t.c i'll explain later grounded
Level Programmer-Slim is the only one as of now if you think you can do it pm me or X
Sound Desginers-Question on that X can't do it all
Testers-This is beta the public will tell us what we can do better
Website-My forum will be the offical sit oliver will be an admin slim will be demoted but i will still oversee the site though along with X
Intros/Videos/Promos-X me and grumpy will make trailers or anyhting video realated
Banking and Budgeting-Me And Undlos will oversee spending and donations.I'll explain later grounded
We also need a name for this game no copyright infrigments eventhoguh we're kids/teens we can be sued for the unity i will make an account and pm you all the info and then we can get started.And lets get this straight nnotiing goes without me and X's approval.and all your ideas we see that will be useful will be put in like word censoring and report button.

Last edited by Knight on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:57 pm

I wanna try to do what drops what and percentages of drop Cool
@knight
I think its a bit unfair that you get to choose what happens XLR should be leader since hes XLR lol.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 pm

that we'll handle later theres no time for that lets start before we go there.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 pm

as long as fubiki isnt leader of this im in lol
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm

okay now x delete this and lets post on my new topic.and lets get some ideas down.i'm litarlly taking notes.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm

haha i got this idea, for you guys to do it.. Very Happy you guys should make girl and boy char's to create.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm

no duh.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D    Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna make A MMRPG Game Like FF :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top