Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone. As you can see im a little new to the forum, but im excited to meet you all. If i run into any problems (which im pretty sure of) i'll let you guys know. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 am

oh oh god oh god oh god WHY!! i am so scared now! never and i mean ever listen to the majors mask creepy pasta evah! you will regret it! anyway yeah i was gone for that reason i was reading and SAW the creepypasta...... never read it ever...... but anyway so i have a roomie now! and dane yes i shal fight with you...
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:33 am

@D: Psh. Those were so last 30 seconds ago! You need an actual power! EVO,Angel,Demon,Warrior,Nergal Demon like me who are almost impossible to kill ect. CHOOSE ONE
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 am

Undead Brad wrote:
@D: Psh. Those were so last 30 seconds ago! You need an actual power! EVO,Angel,Demon,Warrior,Nergal Demon like me who are almost impossible to kill ect. CHOOSE ONE

Just because your may be a demon... doesn't mean you can't die... -hint hint-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:50 am

And that lazer eye cannon isn't my only power. heres a taste of what i am about:

1. Eye cannon ( when im mad, its best not to get in my way.. or aim)
  2. Horror's signature blade (can slice through anything)
  3. Ultimate demon killin fire fist (Haha Demons are nothing compared to my fist alone)
  4. Robotic leg (ever wonder why im the best at kickball?)
It's gonna be pretty hard for a demon to defeat me..
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:54 am

Similar to Rex, he is my Cyborg T-Rex, Brad feeds off electricity so watch out, and also rex needs some new parts so,(Dane reaches over to grad some cybernetics from D-Horror).
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Similar to Rex, he is my Cyborg T-Rex, Brad feeds off electricity so watch out, and also rex needs some new parts so,(Dane reaches over to grad some cybernetics from D-Horror).

Go ahead i am powered by the one thing that will never run out: my endless homework. Mad

Anyways, I would love to assist in the battle with Brad.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 am

D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Go ahead i am powered by the one thing that will never run out: my endless homework. Mad

ugh... as much fun as this is i just can't.... i must fight with brad......so sorry dane he may take my scythe but he doesn't treat me wrong he made me work on my self as an angel....
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:13 am

Oh Brad, if your still wondering my true power is just being plain awesome.. -I think that's pretty obvious-

But i will only do it in return for one thing: a decent taco Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 3536793464It's so hard to find a real taco without fake ingredients.

Horrible restaurants...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

ugh... as much fun as this is i just can't.... i must fight with brad......so sorry dane he may take my scythe but he doesn't treat me wrong he made me work on my self as an angel....

Mhm well at least now i can fight my roomie..
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:21 am

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

i will see how you do THEN you can call yourself my roomie...if you put up a good fight you are worthy....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:21 am

D Horror wrote:
Oh Brad, if your still wondering my true power is just being plain awesome.. -I think that's pretty obvious-

But i will only do it in return for one thing: a decent taco Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 3536793464It's so hard to find a real taco without fake ingredients.

Horrible restaurants...
Gives best Taco in the world! And with real ingredients!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:22 am

Lord Dane wishes to participate in this match, only to get even with Kyle!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:25 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
looks like dane and my for now no named *roommate D want to get even with me not with brad......well that shall be accepted....
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:27 am

D Horror wrote:
Hey everyone. As you can see im a little new to the forum, but im excited to meet you all. If i run into any problems (which im pretty sure of) i'll let you guys know. Thanks again!
HEY SAM!!!!! GUESS WHO??????????
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
looks like dane and my for now no named *roommate D want to get even with me not with brad......well that shall be accepted....
I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE KYLE, REX IS EAGER TO PLAY!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:33 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE KYLE, REX IS EAGER TO PLAY!!!
well ok but rex is no match for my elemental angel form! i am deciding to transform into my thunder or water form.....
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:36 am

Let's take this to the battle thread!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:15 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

i will see how you do THEN you can call yourself my roomie...if you put up a good fight you are worthy....

Kyle Kyle Kyle tsk tsk look whos being heroic Like you will actually be compitition. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:17 am

Undead Brad wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Horrible restaurants...
Gives best Taco in the world! And with real ingredients!

Set me up! Im in the mood right now..
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:18 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

Same with all of us.. Kyle.... *says in a scary voice* watch your back.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Oh yea guys call me horror,D,Third,Or Sam (sam=I the samurai) Just a heads up...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:20 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Let's take this to the battle thread!

I'l be there.. Look out..kyle... *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:22 am

hehe anyway you are samurai!? i believe you cussed me out... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad shame.......
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:24 am

rock talent wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Well well well, If it isn't the guy who blew up my car, nice to see you again rock. Smile

Although, my Dad said since you blew up the car, we will see you in court... hehe.

Haha Guess whos back?? Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 3158443875 You guessed it.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:25 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
hehe anyway you are samurai!? i believe you cussed me out... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad shame.......

I deeply and most truthfully apologize for my wrongs.

LOL im still gonna crush you dude
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 am

D Horror wrote:
rock talent wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Well well well, If it isn't the guy who blew up my car, nice to see you again rock. Smile

Although, my Dad said since you blew up the car, we will see you in court... hehe.

Haha Guess whos back?? Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 3158443875 You guessed it.
you to have met......outside this world? and also apoligy accepted..... but you and some other guys in peach creek commons made me feel um well indequate....but its all fine i was jazz jam but whatever and how did he blow up a car?! when brad comes and dane me and brad shall crush YOU!!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:36 am

Rock is just awesome dude.. believe me.. and lets just say he can make a heck of a bomb Shocked
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:39 am

Brad? Dane? and you..? You shouldn't underestimate a twelve year old with one big noggin.. Cool

Last edited by D Horror on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:42 am

bomb?rock? is tat even legal? ehhh whatever dane is on your side me and brad are on the awesome side! so yeah you and dane aer going down!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:29 am

Your forgetting about one crucial memeber: Underlos!! dun dun dun -evil music-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:44 am

Kyle, all Brad will probably do is try to bite the stuffings out of dane while dane tries to shoot lazors in you guys eyes.

But since undelos has been remade of metal and robot parts, heres what im thinking:

Undelos+Gun=Total destruction.

And he sounds like he can handle a gun.. and not like one of those people that are all talk. (that one day wasted my time Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 3525700292)
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
bomb?rock? is tat even legal? ehhh whatever dane is on your side me and brad are on the awesome side! so yeah you and dane aer going down!

Hmm probably not legal tongue
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:09 am

D Horror wrote:
Kyle, all Brad will probably do is try to bite the stuffings out of dane while dane tries to shoot lazors in you guys eyes.

But since undelos has been remade of metal and robot parts, heres what im thinking:

Undelos+Gun=Total destruction.

And he sounds like he can handle a gun.. and not like one of those people that are all talk. (that one day wasted my time Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 3525700292)
ummmm undelos is a girl.......she just plays as guys do to the embarresment of the girl animation and sounds... but yeah brad will handle you than i will overlaod you making your robotics utterly useless! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:19 am

......Undelos.... Shocked

O yea remember secret power number 4.?

ultimate demon fire fist.

Consider yourself..honered
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:52 am

D Horror wrote:
......Undelos.... Shocked

O yea remember secret power number 4.?

ultimate demon fire fist.

Consider yourself..honered
hmmmm? im not a demon right now im an angel...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
oh oh god oh god oh god WHY!! i am so scared now! never and i mean ever listen to the majors mask creepy pasta evah! you will regret it! anyway yeah i was gone for that reason i was reading and SAW the creepypasta...... never read it ever...... but anyway so i have a roomie now! and dane yes i shal fight with you...

That Creepypasta is less scary then one of my teachers...

It sucked.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:24 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

That Creepypasta is less scary then one of my teachers...

It sucked.
nah dude you never read the improved version they actually made rom hacks for it but the improved version was soon deleted for multiple gore videos and he was forced to make it new and less scary.....i found a video of it on a weird video site....i hate the new version..... i bet you have never seen the original after it was deleted one month after one month and was forced to remake his videos....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!   Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow folks of fusion fall!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top