Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

FusionFall Name : Ace Fleetcommando
Level : 0
Male Posts : 33
FF Location : The Throne of Awesomeness

PostSubject: Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news!   Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 pm

OTAKU NEWS
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Otaku

What’s an Otaku?
An Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga or video games.

Wanna help out, interested in joining, or your just an Otaku like me and want to be more known as one? Then click here.

Missed the previous issue, but want to read it? Then click here!

Square Enix 25th anniversary art

Square Enix's Tokyo Game Show booth has a gallery of lovely Final Fantasy 25th anniversary artwork on display.
Here’s some and I got too lazy to get anymore, sorry, and yea these are photographed of the ones at the Tokyo Game Show, so….yea, wish I saw it in person ‘-‘.

Spoiler:

Hetalia season 5

So, yea Hetalia season 5 will be titled Hetalia: The Beautiful World, well according to ANN, still uncertain, though. So it’ll be set next year, but for people who wait to watch it on DVD, there’s still a healthy amount of DVD releases planned until the end of this year. First one will be on the 26th of this month, later Oct 24, Nov 28 and Dec 26.

Ultra Jump’s Jojo tribute

Last time I remember there was a Jump tribute was the time they got a bunch of Jump manga artist to do fan art of One Piece characters for one of the anniversaries of One Piece and maybe I’ll dig that up for next issue if I can. So I’ll just make it quick and show you some of the fan art, there were a lot more, but here are just the some artists you might recognize, and if you don’t know the full name it’s Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Tite Kubo (Bleach):
Spoiler:
Takeshi Obata (Death Note, Bakuman, etc):
Spoiler:
CLAMP (Tsubasa and etc):
Spoiler:
Akira Toriyama (Dragonball):
Spoiler:
Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto):
Spoiler:
Eiichro Oda (One Piece):
Spoiler:
Akira Amano (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!):
Spoiler:
Ryuhei Tamura (Beelzebub):
Spoiler:

AMV section
AMV= Anime music video

submitted by shadowsaiyan

Just for the music

We got a fine assortment here, brought in by shadowsaiyan here this issue:
One Piece Opening 10
Naruto Shippuuden 7th opening
beyblade - kokoro no yuki song
99% - Bowl
(2nd opening to Yu-Gi-Oh GX)

and something from me XP.

Review corner

Nothing, for this issue, but guess what? I just got Borderlands2 yesterday, I pre-ordered it and now here it finally is! Next issue expect a review of this epic game from me, I already know it’s gonna have an impossible high rating ‘-‘.

Character spotlight

Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Lenalee-lee-3-25667296dd

Short hair:
Spoiler:
Name: Lenalee Lee
Universe: D. Gray Man
Personality:
Spoiler:
Powers:
Spoiler:
Last note from me: She’s hothothothothot ‘-‘.

Battle section

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Team 1 won!, and…WORDS FROM ONE OF OUR WINNERS
Spoiler:

Okay, since a poll can't be added, just post below, who you think will win in a fight! And on the next issue we'll reveal who won!

I’ve noticed that there have been no females in the battle section so far, so here’s a first:

Celty (Durarara)
Spoiler:
VS.

Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
Spoiler:

Off topic stuff

Mario coins value?

My exuses of being tardy.

Wasn't my fault I was playing Borderlands2, lol. '-'

Before we close off this issue....
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Otakuhideoutbanner29Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Otakuhideoutbanner36Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Otakuhideoutbanner37
And…
Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Otakuhideoutbanner23Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Otakuhideoutbanner30Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Otakuhideoutbanner31
Why not try and join Otaku hideout? XD It's free, you get to use some of these banners (our version of giving out free t-shirts XD), you get to nerd out about Otaku stuff and you get just a bit more Awesome!(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Thanks for reading ^_^
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news!   Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I'd say Mario's coins are worth about a dollar. Or pound. And they're worth life support every 100 coins you get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news!   Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Tsubasa is so ## Rawr!
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news!   Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 am

I would love for characters looking like Jotaro and Dio to appear in Naruto and One Piece!
I watched the Paperheart AMV, and I'd have to say it looks like it was drawn by a Digimon artist. If you watch the movies, the art style is different, and looks like that video.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news!   Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news! Empty

Back to top Go down

Otaku news issue #12: Epic tribute and some awesome news!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top