Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

FusionFall Name : Ace Fleetcommando
Level : 0
Male Posts : 33
FF Location : The Throne of Awesomeness

PostSubject: Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!   Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 am

[size=150]OTAKU NEWS[/size]
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Otaku

What’s an Otaku?
An Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga or video games.
Wanna help out, interested in joining, or your just an Otaku like me and want to be more known as one? Then click here.

Missed the last issue, but want to read it? Then click here. (This is the first issue posted on Xtreme, so the the previous one is from FMHQ.)

Evangelion iOS guide App of San Francisco

Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Mzlenkoucyt320x480-75
The Japanese developer, Kayac, released an iOS tourist's guide of San Francisco in the U.S. App Store. WIth Evangelion pilot Mari as the guide, comeplete with an English dub. Sounds good, eh? And it's free, so if your going on vacation to San Francisco anytime soon why not download it? Wish this existed while I was in San Francisco this summer.

Chinese Student Arrested in Japan for selling Fake One piece Figmas

Police arrested a 21-year-old Chinese technical school student in Chiba on suspicion of violating Japan's Copyright Law by possessing replica One Piece figures with an intention on selling them. The suspect allegedly already sold about 1,300 figmas for 5 mil. yen (~60,000 U.S. Dollars) from Feb 2011- Jul 2012.

AMV section
AMV=Anime Music Videos

Submitted in by Kyra_Xyrespace
I'd also like to add how this brings back memories, I use to watch this Anime. XP

Just for the music

Well During the week some friends of mines and I were re-watching some Animes we already did before so here's an opening on one of them. But that's not all!! Here's another one!!

Anime Review corner

Detective Conan, Episode 1- Shinichi and Ran were walking out of their school and Shinichi starts talking to Ran again about his dream of being a detective. Ran then screams at Shinichi that he only talks about being a detective and right before he apologies, she says she was joking in a giggling tone.

After that, they head to the carnival and they notice Ayumi, Genta, and Mitshuiko sneaking behind them so they don't pay and a gymnastic woman walking by. Shinichi and Ran went and ride on the roller coaster. On the ride, some tears hit Shinichi's forehead.

Spoiler:

When Shinichi wakes up he realizes he is near the police office and a couple of police ask him "Are you alright, kid?" Shinichi then shrugs and says "Kid?!" in a surprised tone and then he feels he is shorter and runs off to see his reflection in mirror and realizes he was turned into a kid.

I honestly think that episode was one of the most exaggerated ones since Shinichi immediatly solved the case and the police haven't told Shinichi to stay away and agreed that he can check the evidences and he is just a normal high school student. Also, when he was chasing the suspicious men he didn't get into the consideration of being watched since he was right behind them and screaming I will follow them. For this episode, I'd give it a 2.5/5 since its climax looks like a beginning and everything was exaggerated.

Submitted in by Loxa

Character spotlight

No Character spotlight this issue, sadly, been adjusting to school lately, so idk where I placed mines and submissions from others, my sincere apologies.

Battle section

CONGRATULATIONS, Monkey D. Luffy for winning last week!!!!

Okay, since a poll can't be added, just post below, who you think will win in a fight! And on the next issue we'll reveal who won!

Ichigo Kurosaki
Spoiler:

VS.

Sasuke Uchiha

Spoiler:

Off topic stuff

Here's something that helps me learn better than school does '-', mainly because it's entertaining.

And Yea School's back in session for me.....which leads me to on topic stuff that shouldn't be here, but meh, anyway issues will now be on every Friday!!! (Thursday or Saturday, depending on where you are in the world).

And something cool (It was also featured in the video above):
http://htwins.net/scale2/

Before we close off this issue....
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Otakuhideoutbanner37Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Otakuhideoutbanner38Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Otakuhideoutbanner39
Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Otakuhideoutbanner34Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Otakuhideoutbanner35Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Otakuhideoutbanner40
Why not try and join Otaku hideout? XD It's free, you get to use some of these banners (our version of giving out free t-shirts XD), you get to nerd out about Otaku stuff and you get just a bit more Awesome!(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Thanks for reading ^_^
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!   Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 am

nice like i want to join but i don't want weird right i love animes but i don't speak japanese and i don't like to much fantasy stuff so idk
Back to top Go down

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!   Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:13 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
nice like i want to join but i don't want weird right i love animes but i don't speak japanese and i don't like to much fantasy stuff so idk
You don't have to speak Japanese to join the club, and Anime isn't just a fantasy genre, there's a lot more genre's it cover. '-'
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!   Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 am

oh ok and yeah i know but it seems all all the genres i see are mosly fantasy i like em but not most heck i think i like less then half of them
Back to top Go down

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!   Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
oh ok and yeah i know but it seems all all the genres i see are mosly fantasy i like em but not most heck i think i like less then half of them
Guess fantasy falls over to you XP, most of the Animes I see aren't even fantasy related '-'
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!   Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:30 am

Sugoi!
I never got into Yu Yu Hakusho.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!   Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Otaku news issue #8: First issue on Xtreme!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top