Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

FusionFall Name : Ace Fleetcommando
Level : 0
Male Posts : 33
FF Location : The Throne of Awesomeness

PostSubject: Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you!   Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 pm

OTAKU NEWS
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Otaku

What’s an Otaku?

An Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga or video games.

Wanna help out, interested in joining, or your just an Otaku like me and want to be more known as one? Then click here.

Missed the last issue, but want to read it? Then click here.

NYCC ’12 figmas

So here’s just a small gallery of figmas from NYCC ’12:

Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Nycc-12-the-toy-roundup-27072
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! TaB
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Photo-mi
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Trinycc
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Photo

Take my manga and I’ll stab you…I’m serious.

So how precious is manga to you? Enough that you’ll…oh idk…stab someone repeatedly for self-defense? Me? Maybe… But this is exactly what happened to a 14-year-old student when some teacher caught him in the middle of class reading a manga and confiscated it. And when that happens it was obvious that he would grab a pen and stabbed his teacher 10 times. He was arrested not long after…sadly and the teacher didn’t have any serious injuries and she’ll be fully healed in a week…unfortunately…

AMV section
AMV= Anime music video

Quote :
Just for the music

Click here to start things off and...

Submitted in by Kotomi Ichinose or as I call him prof.

Click here for another one.

Submitted in by shadowsaiyan

Review corner

Bleach Episode Summary:

This episode starts out with an intrusion call sounding, as Ichigo and the other's are escaping from the dark wall that's chasing them through the gate [the subber note's that; the wall is called the 'Capturing Flow']. When they are running, Ishida's cape get's caught by the capturing flow, and Chad rips off Ishida's cape in order to get him away from the Wall. Whilst running away, another obsitcle called the 'Capturing Thrust' appears to start chasing them. Yoruichi explains that; the capturing thrust is a cleaner that appears only once every seven days.

Spoiler:

I'd give this episode a 4.7/5 for the nice scenes and how Jidanbou counts stupidly. That mystery man was an interesting thing to appear as it was one of the most interesting mysteries in Bleach. I also liked how Ichigo critiqued Jidanbou about attacking before he's in position and how he missed his attack easily. This episode was also interesting since it had awesome scenes and a thrilling battle including how easily Ichigo made the episode funny and cool with his words and techniques.

review by Loxa

Character spotlight

Male mascot results
So…I said that this issue it’ll be the vote for the female mascot…this week’s schedule was weird, so… next week I promise! If I don’t I’ll let you stab me with a pen XP. ‘-‘

Anyway since I missed that chance I WILL ANOUNCE WHO WILL REPRESENT OH!
Drumroll please…

Spoiler:

Battle section

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Vongola Decimo for winning last issue.

Okay, since a poll can't be added, just post below, who you think will win in a fight! And on the next issue we'll reveal who won!

Captain Falcon (F-Zero):
Spoiler:

VS.

Might Guy (Naruto):
Spoiler:

Off topic stuff

Game LÜT

Learning time. ‘-‘

Before we close off this issue....
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Otakuhideoutbanner49Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Otakuhideoutbanner25Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Otakuhideoutbanner21
And…
Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Otakuhideoutbanner15hOtaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Otakuhideoutbanner14Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Otakuhideoutbanner30
Why not try and join Otaku hideout? XD It's free, you get to use some of these banners (our version of giving out free t-shirts XD), you get to nerd out about Otaku stuff and you get just a bit more Awesome!(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Thanks for reading ^_^
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you!   Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm going for Captain Falcon on this fight. I mean, Capt. Falcon is a racer, a veteran Smash Bro. AND he is the creator of the famous...

FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!!!

So yeah, Captain Falcon's gonna win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you!   Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:24 am

-Takes aces manga and runs away- :bananalama:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you!   Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:26 am

Ray wrote:
-Takes aces manga and runs away- :bananalama:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you!   Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Otaku news issue #16:Take my manga and I’ll stab you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top