Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

FusionFall Name : Ace Fleetcommando
Level : 0
Male Posts : 33
FF Location : The Throne of Awesomeness

PostSubject: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:55 am

OTAKU NEWS
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Otaku

What’s an Otaku?
An Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga or video games.

Wanna help out, interested in joining, or your just an Otaku like me and want to be more known as one? Then click here.

Missed the previous issue, but want to read it? Then click here.

Steins Gate sequel

New information is starting to hit and it turns out that the film will take place after the true end of the game and anime. With Chiyomaru Shikura, head of 5pb, confirming this information, hopefully it means the original VN staff will have some say in the scenario.

Sword Art Online S2

The next season of SAO scheduled to air well…..today. But I have something to say on the new season.

The new character design for Kirito is stupid:
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! 1349753210

But Asuna looks fine:
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! 1349753304

So if you already watched it today, yea they do look stupid, I MEAN COME ON ELVES!?!?!? Yea sure the new story arc is called the “Fairy Dance arc”, but I mean come on it’s called Sword Art Online, Elves with swords does not sound right….

AMV section
AMV= Anime music video

Just for the music

Start hereand click here for the next one.

Review corner

Hetalia: Axis Power, Episode 44-The Rabbit Will Die of Loneliness-Switzerlands informs Liechtenstein that she will learn the self-defense course today.

Switzerland draws some figers on the board saying to Liechtenstein to not talk to strangers and not to let them inside her house and that they will try to tempt her with candy.

Liechtenstein then asks Switzerland if he can later draw her some of those pictures on another paper since she think those drawings he draws are cute.

Switzerland explains in the next lession that she should be careful of wild animals since some are ferocious and have poison and all the mean stuff for a monster.

Liechtenstein got scared from Switzerland's way of speaking so then she starts daydreaming about cute animals and then Swtizerland gives up and draws for her cute animals on copybook and then he says that after her finishes drawing they will contnue the lesson.

America and Japan decide to visist each other's countries to learn better about themselves and then Japan takes a picture of a green cake with blue icing and a blue fish on top of it then America asks Japan why he took picture of it he then explains that he loves to tke pictures of everything.

Canada is shown being hit by Cuba since Cuba thought Canada is America. Then Canada goes talking to America that he loves to boss everyone and because of this they think that he is America and since they don't live being bossed by America they start hitting him. Canada then asks America if he can stop bossing around a little bit then America raises the chainsaw with creepy expression saying "HUH"? Canada then thinks America is trying to hti him and said to him I'm just kidding. Then America said "I meant by huh that I couldn't hear you. What have you said?" Canada then says that "I'm just glad how we became best friends.".

Canada then tells Kumajirou that he can't tell America since he's too strong and then Kumajirou forgets hwo Cananda is and asks him who is he Canada tells him that he is Canada.

I'd give this episode 3.7/5 since it was weird how Switzerland accepted to draw for Liechtenstein that easily and how he was calm drawing for her. Japan was also a bit stupid in this episode since he took a picture of a green cake with blue frosting and a blue fish on top of it not to mention that in the description it's normal to have devil cakes this and angel cakes that and thus making America wonder why is he taking picture of it even though he knows that Japan takes pictures of new stuff and that he's new to devil cakes and was expecting this to happen.

Review by Loxa.

Character spotlight

Something Special for his issue’s character spotlight!

So Otaku Hideout doesn’t have an official mascot, so for this issue and next issue, we’ll vote for the pair who’ll be the face of Otaku Hideout!

So I did say pair, which means there is going to be two to be our mascots, a male and a female! This week we’ll choose the male mascot and next week we’ll choose the female. The results of the winners will be on the 17th issue of Otaku Hideout, and their final look (colored, full body view, etc) will be on either the 18th or 19th issue.

So here are the rough sketches I drew of the choices for the male mascot, some are old some are new and some you might recognize:

Ace Fleetcommando (My IGN on FF, lol) :
Spoiler:

Daemon:
Spoiler:

Jamie:
Spoiler:

Maik (pronounced “Mike”) :
Spoiler:

Battle section

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Raditz, for winning last issue.

Okay, since a poll can't be added, just post below, who you think will win in a fight! And on the next issue we'll reveal who won!

Sawada Tsunayoshi [Vongola Decimo] (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!):
Spoiler:

VS.

(Young or old) Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden):
Spoiler:

Rock the vote time for my part, choose Tsuna!

Off topic stuff

Some learning time. ‘-‘

Before we close off this issue....
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Otakuhideoutbanner28Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Otakuhideoutbanner1-5Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Otakuhideoutbanner38
And…
Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Otakuhideoutbanner18Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Otakuhideoutbanner44Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Otakuhideoutbanner35
Why not try and join Otaku hideout? XD It's free, you get to use some of these banners (our version of giving out free t-shirts XD), you get to nerd out about Otaku stuff and you get just a bit more Awesome!(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Thanks for reading ^_^
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 am

Asuna kinda looks like Zelda from Ocarina of Time.

Here's Zelda from OoT:

Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Adult_11

Yeah, couldn't help but notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:38 am

Oh, my, glob! That fight is...darn!
I love both Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Naruto...Tsuna would probably win though. Naruto can clone himself, and release him nine tails chakras too, but Tsuna always creates a new move in time. Plus, fire would kill Naruto easily, jsut gotta hit.
Maik should win. He looks awesome!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:55 am

Oliver wrote:
Asuna kinda looks like Zelda from Ocarina of Time.

Here's Zelda from OoT:

Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Adult_11

Yeah, couldn't help but notice.

Now, i never played Ocaina of Time but isn't Zelda supposed to at least be a boy?

I only seen him wear green with a sword but in his last game he looked his best as i've ever seen. Cool
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:49 am

Zelda is the Princess. She isn't the main character. The green-tunic wearing boy is Link, not Zelda.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am

Now, i never played Ocaina of Time but isn't Zelda supposed to at least be a boy?

I only seen him wear green with a sword but in his last game he looked his best as i've ever seen. Cool

Get out.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Interesting science videos!
Oh yeah...I'm not into anime so that's the best contribution I can give lol. Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! 2702200621
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:09 pm

D Horror wrote:

I've only played Phantom Hourglass and even I know Zelda's the princess, Ganondorf is the evil guy and Link's the green hero guy.

They're also in the Smash Bros. series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Hmmm Asuna looks like Zelda, she is now more hot.

I'm a Zelda Fan, so yep Oliver's right. '-'

@SUDoku, hmmm also if you consider chakra to be a flame (though if they do fight it probably wouldn't) Tsuna can absorb it and overpower naruto with his flames. '-'
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Can you do an issue over Naruto? Its the perfect time becuz its all the Obito Commotion Flashbacks and stuff so yeah. Hope you do an issue on it '-'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:32 am

Yeah.
Fans: "Obito is Tobi!"
Manga ka: "Nah, he's ot. He's Madara."
Manga ka: "Actually, he's not. Madara's dead. Tobi's still not Obito though."
Manga ka: "Tobi is Obito. Oh my gosh, how could no one guess that?"
Back to top Go down

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 pm

probably not going to dedicate an entire issue on one series, unless it was a good one and recently ended in both Manga and Anime, Like what I did with Air gear long ago. '-'

Lastly, Tobi is the ramen guy. Razz.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!   Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH! Empty

Back to top Go down

Otaku news issue #15: Vote for the male mascot for OH!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top