Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Crying or Very sad Surprised It's weird also realising when you see one of your old friends Youtube account and your mentioned from a post about a week ago when you havent been on 1-2 months.. Im so happy peeps remembered me!

YouRock Rock2 Rock2 Rock2

Just wanted to say WOW! to all the people who still remember me! it was only 3 months or so ago when my computer got struck with ''Iaintgonnaworkcosyousuckitas'' But it brings me a manly tough tear to know you all remmbered the lovable hom choi!!!
-Audience applaud- Crying2 It wa sonly recently a day or 2 ago i managed to grab hold of my friends laptop of cours ei was gonna check my e-mails and all that but i almost forgot to see my old mates from FF And see if theyremembered me so when i logged on i saw about 1 future person online which was expected seeing as nearly all the future people ha dlong since quit and moved on but when i went to MT Blackhead where my old friends used to hang after they got the ''Trade'' craze but sadly I saw no future people... Just a bunch of new generation last levels which made me feel like it was a bad idea so I simply said ''-sigh- no originals- and I had 3 people say to me...''Aww you old genenration gay homo fag'' now of course FF would have been stricken with 10-12 year old homophobic's but that was just awful to see them say such a thing so I left... went to go to grind eventually got bored cause I can never spend atleast 30 mins grinding it's just overkill... and then I left..
-Audience cry- Well gee wasn't that upsetting how no future people exist (only a few surviviors)

Last edited by HomChoi on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Hmmmm....I dont think I've seen you before...

Welcome
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi Hom Choi! Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall forum.
It's me xlr8 147 from the good old future days of FusionFall. (fighting bad max/don doom remember ThumbsUp )

How did you find out about this site may I ask?
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:38 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Hi Hom Choi! Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall forum.
It's me xlr8 147 from the good old future days of FusionFall. (fighting bad max/don doom remember ThumbsUp )

How did you find out about this site may I ask?

I found out by surfing through some old FF friends youtube accounts and they all mentioned it so I thought id check it out Yep
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Well I'm glad you finally got here!
People have missed you, I know my mate VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED is your friend and he has an account here
but he hasn't been online for a while but maybe that'll change once he knows you're here. Cool2

Got a few questions I want to ask:

1) What's up? (you playing other mmos or anything?) How did you lose contact for like 2/3 years O_O ? Impressed

2) And now you're back! Who's YouTube channel did you see xtreme fusionfall written and your name written?

3) You remember me right? lol. Sure Lol

4) Know where I can find other 'fusionfall future people' such as bbot 100, fayner 2, atomic swordarrow etc.?

Sorry for the questions but I'm astonished you finally found this site, it's been up like since 2009. Rock

oh yeah 5) Do you have a YouTube channel?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:22 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
People have missed you, I know my mate VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED is your friend and he has an account here
but he hasn't been online for a while but maybe that'll change once he knows you're here. Cool2

1) What's up? (you playing other mmos or anything?) How did you lose contact for like 2/3 years O_O ? Impressed

2) And now you're back! Who's YouTube channel did you see xtreme fusionfall written and your name written?

4) Know where I can find other 'fusionfall future people' such as bbot 100, fayner 2, atomic swordarrow etc.?

Sorry for the questions but I'm astonished you finally found this site, it's been up like since 2009. Rock

LOL Alotta questions ill do this as good as I can Razz ok first off I lost contact because my computer is sadly dying of old age so i need new hardware Sad Also im not playing any MMO's been searching haven't found :'( I found out about this website from slimthejackson2 good friend of mine Smile and a guy call FusionLOL and how could I forget you >Very Happy One of mah future buds also about the other future people..Im pretty sure they all quit (nearly) I havent seen bbot 100 for timeeeeee other 2 same thoughts... Also I sadly wont be able to go onto FF But ive been working ways out to getting on but ill be here ^_^ PS: I do have a YouTube it's called HomChoiBored!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 pm

HomChoi wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:

LOL Alotta questions ill do this as good as I can Razz ok first off I lost contact because my computer is sadly dying of old age so i need new hardware Sad Also im not playing any MMO's been searching haven't found :'( I found out about this website from slimthejackson2 good friend of mine Smile and a guy call FusionLOL and how could I forget you >Very Happy One of mah future buds also about the other future people..Im pretty sure they all quit (nearly) I havent seen bbot 100 for timeeeeee other 2 same thoughts... Also I sadly wont be able to go onto FF But ive been working ways out to getting on but ill be here ^_^ PS: I do have a YouTube it's called HomChoiBored!
Noobish question I know buut im new to this site so im only learning anyways my question how do you change pic :S
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:34 pm

I added you on YouTube,
and Slim The Jackson is now Slim De Jackson.
He and me along with other actors,
are making a FusionFall movie soonish. (possibly around March)
I've already made a poster and trailer but the film isn't actually finished. xD
Would be awesome if you could join.

You know the Players page on my website - http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com
well I made it so people can find long lost buddys so maybe you should make a profile, just follow the instructions on that page.

The reason I asked why you were out of contact for years was because I've tried typing in Google:
'Hom Choi FusionFall' and nothing comes up.

With the Players webpage, people just need to type the name of their buddy and the page will show up with
contact info - as in their YouTube channel, roblox account or whatever else they go on.
Sadly most of my buddys have almost definitely quit; I managed to find a few on FusionFall Central.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:37 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I added you on YouTube,

well I made it so people can find long lost buddys so maybe you should make a profile, just follow the instructions on that page.

The reason I asked why you were out of contact for years was because I've tried typing in Google:

With the Players webpage, people just need to type the name of their buddy and the page will show up with
contact info - as in their YouTube channel, roblox account or whatever else they go on.
Sadly most of my buddys have almost definitely quit; I managed to find a few on FusionFall Central.
When i type Hom Choi fusionfall in google for me all i get is slimthejackson2's channel cos some people mentioned me PS: i checked out the player spage with all the char's looking for other char's i also noticed VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED was looking for me but we were buddies ?_?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:37 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Noobish question I know buut im new to this site so im only learning anyways my question how do you change pic :S
Don't worry bro, you need to click 'Profile', it's in the navigation bar under the Xtreme FusionFall logo.
Then click 'Avatar'.
If you still can't find it, tell me so I can take a quick screenshot.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 pm

HomChoi wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
I added you on YouTube,

When i type Hom Choi fusionfall in google for me all i get is slimthejackson2's channel cos some people mentioned me PS: i checked out the player spage with all the char's looking for other char's i also noticed VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED was looking for me but we were buddies ?_?
I also kinda LOLed cause i knew alotta people on that list ^^
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:41 pm

HomChoi wrote:
PS: i checked out the player spage with all the char's looking for other char's i also noticed VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED was looking for me but we were buddies ?_?
He probably hasn't seen you online for a long time.
The page is for looking for any FusionFall Player so their friends can find him/her.
I got to say Hom, I think VENOM would be surprised, I know I was; I haven't
seen you step foot in FusionFall since it went free and you and I were at around level 25 -27.
So yeah lots of people are looking for you, now they can find you by looking at your profile. (include the screenshot when possible)
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
PS: i checked out the player spage with all the char's looking for other char's i also noticed VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED was looking for me but we were buddies ?_?
He probably hasn't seen you online for a long time.
The page is for looking for any FusionFall Player so their friends can find him/her.
I got to say Hom, I think VENOM would be surprised, I know I was; I haven't
seen you step foot in FusionFall since it went free and you and I were at around level 25 -27.
So yeah lots of people are looking for you, now they can find you by looking at your profile. (include the screenshot when possible)
Just added one but ill need to tweak it cos i really done it in like 10 secs ill make a better one in a min ^^
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Bringin' the FusionFall community together. Band ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Bookmark this site if you can't remember it.
(the forum is linked to the site)
You can go explore my site any time lolz.
You might also want to check out Taluring's website and Layla Roscoewick's website ('SkyFallen' on this forum)
they're all in the Links page.
Enjoy lol.
Back to top Go down

FusionsLOL
FusionsLOL

Male Posts : 24
FF Location : City Central

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 pm

OMG A RETURNING LEGEND!!
THIS WEBSITE IS SO AWESOME.
Everyone here dont lose contact with me you hear?
if i dont like go online and you need to speak to me go to my youtube channel or just PM me

SUP Hom Choi!
Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfall.com

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:00 pm

FusionsLOL wrote:
OMG A RETURNING LEGEND!!
THIS WEBSITE IS SO AWESOME.
Everyone here dont lose contact with me you hear?
if i dont like go online and you need to speak to me go to my youtube channel or just PM me

SUP Hom Choi!
Big Grin

Lol it's a honour to be called a FF Legend I didn't think me leaving would that much an impact on people but wow thanks anyways my youtube channel is HomChoiBored check it out ^^ or just message me here tell me your FF name! But stay calm everyone im trying my best to get back on FF!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

I should so be put on there

Impressed

That would be so epic
Evilz Ed Face
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 pm

HomChoi wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

I should so be put on there

Impressed

That would be so epic
Evilz Ed Face

I gotta go yes yes hold your ''Awws'' Razz But ill be back on tomoz and if you needed to say anything post it on my Youtube acc name is ''HomChoiBored'' check it out!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 pm

It's getting late, so see ya later.
I added you on YouTube (XtremeXDUDE) and everything so if you need to ask anything I'll try to reply a.s.a.p.
Laterz for now. Got to finish some school work. ZOMG
Bored

If you're bored....trust me, what the people get up to here, it will entertain you for hours, check previous posts
they're really funny...and crazy. Very Happy
And we also have XFF13 (Xtreme FusionFall 13+) which is the forum for 13 year olds and over.
It's relatively new but it may give you a few lolzz.
3DGrin http://xff13.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:41 pm

hey Hom choi Buddy Very Happy how you been ?
Back to top Go down

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

FusionFall Name : VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Goat's Junkyard [Future]

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Hom Choi!!
Dude it's me VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED!
Where have you been buddy.
you wernt online for a long time i hope you havent quit ZOMG
we need to get to the unknown lol :bananalama:
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 pm

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED wrote:
Hom Choi!!
Dude it's me VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED!
Where have you been buddy.
you wernt online for a long time i hope you havent quit ZOMG
we need to get to the unknown lol :bananalama:
Yes of course I haven't quit Very Happy sadly my computer is dying... *Holding box of tissues* But dont worry im always on here usually!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Aww that's okay. My backlight doesnt work???? If that makes you feel any better....

What Specs do you have if you dont mind sharing?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:48 pm

SkyFallen wrote:
Awesome as usual Awesome
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 pm

HomChoi wrote:
SkyFallen wrote:
Awesome as usual Awesome
do you remember me i am layla roscoewick on FF Very Happy Old times on ff in future
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm

SkyFallen wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
SkyFallen wrote:
Awesome as usual Awesome
do you remember me i am layla roscoewick on FF Very Happy Old times on ff in future
Of course I remember you I remember nearly all my future buddies Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:26 pm

HomChoi wrote:
SkyFallen wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
SkyFallen wrote:
Awesome as usual Awesome
Of course I remember you I remember nearly all my future buddies Very Happy
^_^ i miss you hom choi so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:37 pm

We need a plan to get the future back.
I think ArmorSpark already suggested long ago to start a petition to get the Future back.
I don't think he's gotten any progress. Crying2
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Not sure. In all actuality, I really dont mind either beginning. I just hate the fact that everybody and their dog is running around in the Training armor and we're all frustrated because we ALL have to run around with the Mock 5 set and the Engineer set with the Utility pants.

I am SUCH a stickler on Individuality.

You know what! What they SHOULD DO is Have us pick our clothes along with how our character is going to look, Have us go through the training area, and when we come back to the past or whatever its refered to as, Our clothes will appear in our inventory.
Back to top Go down

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:22 pm

I never started a petition,,,, I just suggested it.
I can't find a good petition site sorry. Crying2 Frown
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Anything that will return the future is A-OK for me...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi Hom welcome to the forums! I can tell your gonna be a really cool memeber!

HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... 3711883763
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:25 pm

HomChoi wrote:

-Hom looks in the mirror-
Hom: 'Mirror mirror, on the wall, who's the most awesome of them all?'
Hom's reflection: 'Idiot, it's you of course...'
Hom: 'Yeah I know right?'
-Someone sings and cracks mirror-
Hom: 'OMG WHERE DID MY BEAUTIFWUL FWACE GO???'
*Switch to portable mode.*
-Takes out hand mirror-
Hom: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... 3732491234
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... 3606388844
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

-Takes out hand mirror-
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... 3606388844

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:15 am

XLR8 147 wrote:

-Takes out hand mirror-
HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXGvPbQ_RhRFudfU3hCRf7ufr5Au6W3aWpE2tE8S5PbU1lZ75woA
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Im telling you guys I bet you this guy is gonna be something big.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Whats gonna be big?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Hey Hom Choi.

Im Hom Choi and I just wanna welcome you here to this forum!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm

So Hom right now is Luffy?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 pm

This guy is new
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...   HomChoi has returned...And he's staying... Empty

Back to top Go down

HomChoi has returned...And he's staying...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top