Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am

Some of you may know of an episode of Dexter's Lab that never aired due to swearing. I'm not going to show it on here, despite the fact it's censored.

It's on YouTube if you wanna see it, though. Or you can go on Smosh.com if you can't be bothered to search it up on YT.

Warning: It does contain swearing, like I said. Also, like I said, they're censored so you SHOULD be safe. Should.

Most of you probably never saw it. I just did and it's... just a normal Dexter's Lab episode but with swearing. But it's up to you if it's worthy of it's urban legend status.

So yeah, I doubt X will allow it to be posted here, so I'm not going to... post it... here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:18 am

ok sorry for the rudeness after watching this i take that statement back completely.. Seriously i see the reason why it was banned silly me..

Last edited by rock talent on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:29 am

rock talent wrote:
what all i got was Blah not posting it here.. gonna say that at least 3 more times anyways no link avalible Blah although sorry for the rudeness maybe its just to evil to post the link

Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... Edd11

rock talent wrote:
im kinda depressed still about this lesson from school about the holocaust

Okay... So depression makes you diss my posts, eh? Meh, happens to all of us. Okay, maybe not ALL of us. Most of us.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
]Okay... So depression makes you diss my posts, eh? Meh, happens to all of us. Okay, maybe not ALL of us. Most of us.
WOW ok i take that back completely i never knew this show had this weird of an episode i see why its banned now.. so many swears.. and dexter sounding British
im sorry oliver no wonder the episode was banned can you forgive me? Ed Face i am just annoyed today the title screen really got me.. and at the end even da nice dex swears so i for once admit i was being stupid.. the episode is good though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:40 am

Lol yeah I can def see why it was censored
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 am

rock talent wrote:
im sorry oliver no wonder the episode was banned can you forgive me? Ed Face i am just annoyed today the title screen really got me.. and at the end even da nice dex swears so i for once admit i was being stupid.. the episode is good though

...For once?

Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... Ben_i_12

Yeah, sure. I forgive you.

And another warning, if your parents are in the house, might be a good idea to watch this with headphones. Remember what happened to Officer.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 am

Not a big fan of Dexter's Lab so im just gonna skip it. Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... 424776184
Ok yeah, maybe i watched half of the series. But from there i just forgot about it!...Until Cartoon Planet.

*watches it*

I paused..purely because of fear.
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 am

Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... Right-in-the-childhood
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:25 am

@SKY: I did give you a warning.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:31 am

Shocked i am highly surprised the creators thought this episode it would be aired, i guess they had an ed moment Ed Face ED Head Bang Ed Hungry
Back to top Go down

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 am

Didn't Seth Mcfarlane make Dexters... "After college, MacFarlane was hired at Hanna-Barbera (then Hanna-Barbera Cartoons) based on the writing content of The Life of Larry, rather than on cartooning ability. He was one of only a few people hired to the company solely based on writing talent.[3] He worked as an animator and writer for Cartoon Network's Cartoon Cartoons series.[22] He described the atmosphere at Hanna-Barbera as resembling an "old fashioned Hollywood structure, where you move from one show to another or you jump from a writing job on one show to a storyboard job on another." MacFarlane worked on four television series during his tenure at the studio: Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, and Johnny Bravo.[23][24] Working as both a writer and storyboard artist, MacFarlane spent the most time on Johnny Bravo. He found it easier to develop his own style at Johnny Bravo through the show's process of scriptwriting, which Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken and I Am Weasel did not use.[3] As a part of the Johnny Bravo crew, MacFarlane met actors and voiceover artists such as Adam West and Jack Sheldon of Schoolhouse Rock! fame. Meeting these individuals later became significant to the production and success of his Family Guy series." - Wikipedia. Myth Confirmed! (mythbusters fans get this)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 am

Actually, Dexter's Lab was made by Genndy Tartakovsky, one of the greatest animators who has ever lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 am

Actually, Dexter's Lab was made by Genndy Tartakovsky, one of the greatest animators who has ever lived.
I even think there's a npc of him in camp kidney
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:05 am

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
I even think there's a npc of him in camp kidney

Yeah, creators of shows are now SACT Agents. Agent Antonucci is... WILL be in Goat's Junk Yard - The Future, Agent Atoms is in Huntor's Crest etc.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:00 pm

LOL!! Just watched it its hilariously they dont curse well they do but it just says BEEEEP
and dee dee says it to lol
Back to top Go down

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 pm

In spongebob.... nay hahahahahaha! THEN HE SAID NAY HAHAHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...   Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter's Rude Removal has Returned...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top