Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Villains ONLY battle arena!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

So in honor of Halloween, and as my 500th post, I would like to introduce!

THE VILLAINS ARENA
This is much more than the Battle Thread, no it is far more then that!, this battle thread is for those who are pure EVIL!!!! Twisted Evil
I want to make this clear for everyone!
RULES:
. On this Thread, battles are clean, no killing only KO!
. NO HEROES, for those who have shared as a hero, or are ones, you can head down to the Battle Thread!
. Nothing to OP, we had problems with that on the battle thread, but I will allow teleporting, summoning, or magic, but no, I mean NO regeneration, healing, invincible beings, ect...
. You can be a special, or specific being, but you can only be the ones listed:
humans
angels
demons
cryptids
EVO's
aliens
cyborgs
and sorcer's
. Pets, or allies, for those who have a side kick, or pet, please keep it at one, there are people who have too many pet's, or allies, keep it on a limit of one!
. Please no arguing on who was defeated, be specific, and don't be a sore loser, or sore winner!
. Finally, have fun, be as evil as you can be, show me that you can earn the title, Best Villain!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:41 am

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
Battle time Awesome so er I guess you go first?
cool!Arena setting: Timber Forest battle begin!

Alright lets get this started!*Flies into the sky and summons a living tree to attack Target*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:44 am

Slices the tree with rebellion and than cones at kyle at full speed pretends to punch and him and 2 inches away from his face he teleports behind him grabs his collar and teleports both of them to the Edge of darkness
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:46 am

Slices the tree with rebellion and than cones at kyle at full speed pretends to punch and him and 2 inches away from his face he teleports behind him grabs his collar and teleports both of them to the Edge of darkness
What? Whatever....(I forgot to mention both of them can morph and summon things!)*Summons A green dragon of light* Now attack him with grass energy orbs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:49 am

Impressed holy friggen crud *Blasts away with a beam of darkness*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 am

Impressed holy friggen crud *Blasts away with a beam of darkness*
*The Dragon (Name is Tregon) uses grass power to block it and goes for his all-out attack that blasts Target miles from here* Hah take that! Trego head back home it's my turn to attack! *Comet uses a light beam on target the knocks him into a pile of rocks*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 am

Ok. Got it Cool *Target than teleports away on top of tregon that sticks his sword on his back and says "COLLATERAL DARKNESS OBLITERATION*than tregon starts to grow large with all the energy in him
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:08 am

Ok. Got it Cool *Target than teleports away on top of tregon that sticks his sword on his back and says "COLLATERAL DARKNESS OBLITERATION*than tregon starts to grow large with all the energy in him
No! *Comet than goes toward Tregon and heals him then tells him to retreat* no More summons this is real! LIGHT LIFE! *Comet gains a green aura and brings every tree,bush vine, and anything related to Earth and throws it at Target while shooting green orbs and light orbs at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 am

Your special I can admit...but your not the only one..but now I will show...THE TRUE POWER OF A DEMON *Targets devil trigger mode activates he becomes encased in armor dark and light energy surrounds him.His sword turns into yamato.Target than opens a bridge from the underworld to reality and 100s of demons surround him.NOW THAN FEEL THE WRATH OF A...GOD
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 am

Your special I can admit...but your not the only one..but now I will show...THE TRUE POWER OF A DEMON *Targets devil trigger mode activates he becomes encased in armor dark and light energy surrounds him.His sword turns into yamato.Target than opens a bridge from the underworld to reality and 100s of demons surround him.NOW THAN FEEL THE WRATH OF A...GOD
Cool and yet fun!But ... YANG EMERGE!! *Yang appears and destroys all the demons and closes the rift then attacks with the Infinite light gunblade and starts swinging it at Target slicing him several times and shooting him in the legs with holy bullets*Now that's fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 am

Targets armor protected him Remember Devil trigger protects from all.*Yin?I think its time to send you ba k to your yang.Target than summons a reaper which seals away yin than he opens back up the rift with his scythe and More demons than before appear and this time they are upper class demons which means one they are out.The can't go ba k it.Than he closes the whole so tht no one can open it again except for him.Come get some grass boy Cute
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 am

Targets armor protected him Remember Devil trigger protects from all.*Yin?I think its time to send you ba k to your yang.Target than summons a reaper which seals away ting than he opens back up the rift with his scythe and More demons than before appear and this time they are upper class demons which means one they are out.The can't go ba k it.Come get some grass boy Cute
Alright well I have to end this.....This will go right through your right portal destroying it and destroying your shield at the same time.....Summon.....ETERNAL DRAGON!*The mix summoning of light and dark starts to shoot explosive light orbs that destroy the portal and the demons* Now Eternal dragon destroy his shield! *Eternal dragon uses his most powerful Reverse attack that destroys the shield from the inside* Ok now....*Comet wraps Target with indestructible thick vines choking target* Now I'll finish this........ GRASS METEOR!! *Comet combines Earth and Grass together to create a a giant meteor rock wrapped in grass and throws it toward Target who cannot move at all making him vunerable*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:46 am

Well I'm going to postpone this battle until tomorrow due to school and my sleep so later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 am

Ah but your eternal dragon forgot one think.With one flick of his scythe the reaper inflicts a fire darkness,light combination on the dragon and the dragon starts to thrash around.Than target uses one of his anti-stun potions(remember always have potions agenst a grass type)he is finally up.Now the dragon is unconscious.Now the reaper uses his scythe to close your elemental dorway meaning you can not summon anything anymore.Than target say RAINING HE LL and a huge dragon comes out the sky composed of lightning and fire and than it comes down on you and the radius is so large you have no possible way to get out plus fire is your weakness and with the amount of fire energy coming out that dragon it stuns you because it is too much. Target than teleports away from the radius
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:48 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Well I'm going to postpone this battle until tomorrow due to school and my sleep so later!
ok man peace I already made the last one lo las you posted tht
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:57 am

Ray hears an explosion and heads to the scene. Ray see two people battling it out. Ray then says "This seems interesting" Ray comments hidden in the area.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:17 am

Samurai Ray wrote:
Ray hears an explosion and heads to the scene. Ray see two people battling it out. Ray then says "This seems interesting" Ray comments hidden in the area.

Hides next to Ray. "Hey buddy, got any butter? I have a lot of popcorn but no butter."
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 am

Ray says "Huh.. its you from earlier. And no, I don't have any butter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:55 am

Samurai Ray wrote:
Ray says "Huh.. its you from earlier. And no, I don't have any butter."

"Who leaves home without a stick of butter??"
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Alright battle continue!

That's how its going to be huh?fine! *Crosses between light and dark dimensions to find Target After finding him I decide to finish this* Now! Mace lets do this! *Comet brings Mace next to him and they unleash powerful light and dark beams that destroy Targets shield and then bring target back to the field and crush him off the cliff*
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:30 am

Hey guys no one battle ray so his training was just a waste. Too Funny
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:30 am

nova dragon wrote:
Hey guys no one battle ray so his training was just a waste. Too Funny
Lol training more like goofing off while lifting pebbles....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:51 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Alright battle continue!

That's how its going to be huh?fine! *Crosses between light and dark dimensions to find Target After finding him I decide to finish this* Now! Mace lets do this! *Comet brings Mace next to him and they unleash powerful light and dark beams that destroy Targets shield and then bring target back to the field and crush him off the cliff*
read my last one tht is my own
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 am

Ok new Character for me!

Name:Mace Lunis

Type:half demon half Ghost boy

Region of birth and living:Darosa-city

Allies/friends:Kyle Comet (Even though he is light still aids him),Order of the Darosa,Darkrai,Yin

Weapons:Dark magic,Ghost magic (Connection to spirit world)

Ability:(Has two like Comet) 1.When his Light side and him use light and dark powers at the same time they launch an all out attack that Looks like the Yin and Yang symbol and always K.Os opponent (Drains all their energy so they faint too...)Name:Ultimate light and dark destruction

2.Absorbs Darkness and makes the ghosts visible and Mace makes them join his team also shoots out shadow and dark orbs.Name:Shadow darkness

3.Can summon his pet spirit dragon:Spirigon and the Elemental Dragon

Weakness:Ice and Light

Powers over:Lightning and Light

Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:59 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Alright battle continue!

read my last one tht is my own
XD that's why that continues from your last one.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 am

Oh so this is a new battle basically.Who won last one anyway.*REAPER DEATH SEAL*Target than seals away all of Mace summons and elemental powers.Than he calls back the reaper
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 am

Oh so this is a new battle basically.Who won last one anyway.*REAPER DEATH SEAL*Target than seals away all of Mace summons and elemental powers.Than he calls back the reaper
Woah woah what? It's our battle continued from yesterday XD so yeah made my move now yours ( I just made Mace cause I wanted too...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Woah woah what? It's our battle continued from yesterday XD so yeah made my move now yours ( I just made Mace cause I wanted too...)
Impressed so you can just create a charecter in the middle of a battle.What thehhhhheeee fudddge Shocked
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:38 am

What is it Target?

Afraid of a ghost soldier bro? The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 3953023573

And no i guess Kyle changed his original battle profile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:49 am

Xtreme Razor wrote:
What is it Target?

Afraid of a ghost soldier bro? The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 3953023573

ghost soldier nahhh Grandfather HELLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHH pale
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:00 am

Xtreme Razor wrote:
What is it Target?

ghost soldier nahhh Grandfather HELLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHH pale

Then get in there and win this fight for Grandfather Grumpy!! The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 3243382769
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:07 am

Lock and load boys Rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 am

make yo pappy proud sunny! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:52 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
make yo pappy proud sunny! Razz
better call my lawers its about to be crazy in here Too Funny The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 Th_Darkfather
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 pm

Ray calls out Target and says "Yo Target... Earlier you said you were going to own me badly... Why don't you face me and see if your correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Samurai Ray wrote:
Ray calls out Target and says "Yo Target... Earlier you said you were going to own me badly... Why don't you face me and see if your correct?"
You dare? The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 Raisins_Face
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:01 pm

"Whatever"With his new outfit on, and with Newly formed sword in new sword case on his bac.. Ray then says "Let the battle begin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Samurai Ray wrote:
"Whatever"With his new outfit on, and with Newly formed sword in new sword case on his bac.. Ray then says "Let the battle begin"
Come get some of this.Go first MadBoss
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:51 pm

"If you insist" The ground trembled as Ray raises his aura and zooms towards Target and casts Lightning Destructor and strikes Target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Samurai Ray wrote:
"If you insist" The ground trembled as Ray raises his aura and zooms towards Target and casts Lightning Destructor and strikes Target.
split second before the attack connects target teleports away and hits ray from behind.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:14 pm

"Fire Domain.." Rays defense is activated, a domain of fire surrounds Ray, blocking Targets attack"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Samurai Ray wrote:
"Fire Domain.." Rays defense is activated, a domain of fire surrounds Ray, blocking Targets attack"
you forgot I am a master of elements as he opens up his hands and divides the fire.His trenchcoat protected him from all injuries.This time the blow defiantly hit rays face and sent him flying becuas win the punch was lightning, fire,darkness and light
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 pm

As Ray is in the air from the attack he heard Target mentioned darkness and Ray replied "Heh heh heh...darkness you say?! You know nothing of the meaning of darkness. Let me show you TRUE darkness." Dark Aura surrounds Ray as he begins to pull out his sword Cosmic Dragenstu. The dark aura surrounds the sword. Ray lands to the ground and the ground then shakes as he then is about to use his finishing blow possibly. "Here's the darkness that's awaits you....... CHAOTIC OVERLOAD!!!!!!!" Ray waves sword toward Target and fires his deadly attack zooming fiercely at Target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 am

You are merely nothing comaped to my power.DEVIL TRIGGER ACTIVATE!A huge blast of darkness blast ray far away and the whole entire landscape is turned into a barron one.Targets sword turns into yamato and he opens up the gate to the underworld.He is soon surrounded by UNDESTRUCTABLE demons and he is coated with chaotic demon armor.He closes the gate to the underworld so no one else can open it except for him and says...come get some ray.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:00 am

"This is nothing compared to my power....FUSION ABYSS MODE!!! Lightning and thunder appears in the Sky, and magma and fire erupts from the ground and the lightning, thunder, magma and fire all strike Ray causing a massive explosion. The smoke clears, and Ray underwent his Fusion Abyss Mode. While massive aura fuse with fire, magma, thunder, and lightning are fused into Rays aura. Ray says calmly "Are you ready for the fight of your life
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:04 am

As Ray and Targets transformations are groundbreaking, Ray says calmly "Are you ready for what's coming... I know I haven't been all serious in our battle but when I go Fusion Abyss Mode, there's no holding back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Sorry about taht ray.Havent been on in a while.ANYYWAYYYYYSSSS...*Target knows in the end one will only survive and both of them might die.*Ray you call yourself a fusion?SUMMON REAPER!*The reaper appears.Than with a quick swift of his scythe he takes away rays fusion abyss mode and seals it away for the rest of the match.Than the reaper dissappers and ray cant go back into that mode or summon anything or use any of his elemental abilties.Now than....die
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Ok, that's it. I quit.. that was MASSIVE OP (Over Powering) of what you did. Target you still have a lot to learn of the dos and don't of battling. But yeah, I quit. That was just completely op bro. Deuces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Samurai Ray wrote:
Ok, that's it. I quit.. that was MASSIVE OP (Over Powering) of what you did. Target you still have a lot to learn of the dos and don't of battling. But yeah, I quit. That was just completely op bro. Deuces
Not really.No oneever said you canteen resorts you abilities from your sword and force me to take out my reaper than take awayhis scythe.But peace man.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:51 am

Ray enters the battlefield from his previous sucsessful won battle with Holden, Ray heads onto the villain battle arena hoping for someone to be around.
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor
The Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : I The Samurai
Male Posts : 219
FF Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:29 am

Both of you are just trying to over-power others' previous attacks. There's no real fighting goin' on.

How's about taking a hit for once eh? The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 2790319102
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Villains ONLY battle arena!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top