Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Well there ya go but If there are only like 2 entries again its soo cancelled so enter now!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 am

Whens the deadline?
Back to top Go down

Dexter
Dexter

Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:04 am

I might consider entering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:50 am

well ill choose the deadline when enough people enter if theres only 3 or 5 people then ill cancel it like last time and Im pretty sure there are only llike 10 people who still play,
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Ill enter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:52 pm

well that makes 2 or 3 people
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:12 am

I guess I'll enter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 am

I don't know if I can. I don't exactly have a computer and I don't want to be a ## as well by entering.

I'll come up with a handicap for myself.....unless someone else has an Idea for a handicap instead??
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 am

Undelos wrote:
I don't know if I can. I don't exactly have a computer and I don't want to be a ## as well by entering.

I'll come up with a handicap for myself.....unless someone else has an Idea for a handicap instead??

Idk. Email it to me and I'll upload it?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:52 am

Naw. Uploading it from my phone isn't going to be a problem......as long as the picture is digitized. As long as it is a .jpeg on my phone, I can host just as if I were on a computer.
But getting the picture digitized is the issue.

I Have a scanner but no computer. I guess in order to enter, I'll have to borrow my brother's netbook one day.

No the handicap I was referring to is as far as making the contest fair for everyone that is entering. Like say for instance, everyone else can draw anything but I have to draw a picture with 3 characters and I can't use color or something to that effect.
Or I have to do a themed Halloween event but it's not allowed to contain a background.
Or I have to make a picture, but have someone else colour it or add in on it.

I don't know. Just something to even things up. It's you guy's choice.
I'm about to go to sleep.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Undelos wrote:
Naw. Uploading it from my phone isn't going to be a problem......as long as the picture is digitized. As long as it is a .jpeg on my phone, I can host just as if I were on a computer.
But getting the picture digitized is the issue.

I Have a scanner but no computer. I guess in order to enter, I'll have to borrow my brother's netbook one day.

No the handicap I was referring to is as far as making the contest fair for everyone that is entering. Like say for instance, everyone else can draw anything but I have to draw a picture with 3 characters and I can't use color or something to that effect.
Or I have to do a themed Halloween event but it's not allowed to contain a background.
Or I have to make a picture, but have someone else colour it or add in on it.

I don't know. Just something to even things up. It's you guy's choice.
I'm about to go to sleep.....

hmm handicap? Lets see, well there must be like some ff monster that has a lot of details and would be hard to draw, or that 3 person thing lol youre the one whose gonna draw so it wouldnt be right if you werent having fun while drawing lol
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:58 pm

So yeah, I'm considered an artist by my friends at school, and usually when a poster, or project is about, everyone in my class looks at me!, but here is the thing, I wouldn't mind joining this contest, but I don't know how to download pictures online, and the sad thing is, I have lot's of pictures of my FusoinFall character, and previous characters, so anyone know what to do? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:18 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
So yeah, I'm considered an artist by my friends at school, and usually when a poster, or project is about, everyone in my class looks at me!, but here is the thing, I wouldn't mind joining this contest, but I don't know how to download pictures online, and the sad thing is, I have lot's of pictures of my FusoinFall character, and previous characters, so anyone know what to do? Neutral

get either a scanner or a phone/camera then upload it on photobucket or something idk lol
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm

yep. that's what I was planning on doing. Taking a simple low res snapshot with my phone.

It's better than nothing...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Undelos wrote:
yep. that's what I was planning on doing. Taking a simple low res snapshot with my phone.

It's better than nothing...

That's what I do. 'Cept since my phone's camera has 8 megapixels, they're not really low-res.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 pm

I know this is off topic but...
What phone do you have Oli?
Mine has 8 megapixels too. Very Happy
And 1080p HD recording but it still doesn't look movie like..
Probably because it records 30 frames per second as opposed to the movie industry standard 24fps.
I still think there are other factors like shutter speed, aperture, field of view...
It's a Samsung Galaxy S2. (My first smartphone and a pretty good one I might add.)
Eventually I'll see if a 24fps conversion, colour correction, motion blur, zooming and adding black borders will help.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Well X, I too have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I got it for my birthday, and for once, I didn't really need a new phone. My old phone was a HTC Wildfire, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Oliver wrote:
Well X, I too have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I got it for my birthday, and for once, I didn't really need a new phone. My old phone was a HTC Wildfire, so... yeah.

Wow..you guys have the upgraded or the better phones meanwhile im stuck on a Samsung FreeForm II Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) 2274786658

Still.. its better than nothing.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Grumpy I'll have my drawing up this weekend
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

My drawing's the one with the Fusion Spawn, and what happens when you try to pet one.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

I'm going to draw me fighting Lord Fuse
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Officer Second wrote:
I'm going to draw me fighting Lord Fuse

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) 424776184

Im going to attempt to draw me falling off a ledge in an infected zone into a pool of Fusion Matter while Fuse is in the background. Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) 1931472354

Probably wont make it though.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 am

I think I might do me, as Lord Dane, either battling Officer, or on top of Rex, what do you guy's think?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:14 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
I think I might do me, as Lord Dane, either battling Officer, or on top of Rex, what do you guy's think?

Is Rex a dragon or another human because that may be a bit strange :affraid:
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:21 am

D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

He's my cyborg T-Rex, it's either on top of Rex, or battling Officer in my picture, the one battling Officer is for the film, but the one on top of Rex is for the Villains ONLY battle arena!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:24 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

He's my cyborg T-Rex, it's either on top of Rex, or battling Officer in my picture, the one battling Officer is for the film, but the one on top of Rex is for the Villains ONLY battle arena!

Fighting Officer?

It would be cool if Rex was so big he could use his lazer eye to attack the city while your on top controlling him.

Just a thought. Surprised
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 am

I'm gonna start a new one. Don't know what It will be of. However I got one Idea that I might consider.

Good thing too......since I just today bought a replacement for my thinnest Pen in my set so I'm defineetly gonna finish up some drawings that I've been neglecting to finish due to not having it.

Might have something going by Sunday....
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Grumpy have you made a deadline?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 am

Officer Second wrote:
Grumpy have you made a deadline?

lets see so you 3 are apparently the only ones entering so not yet, but itd be easier for me for everyone to post their pic on here since I dont read a lot of the threads or any lol
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 am

In that case, here's mine from Tuesday:

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) Pettin10
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:44 am

I'm still working on mines.. probably be done by this week..hopefully
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:49 am

I'm going to start mine tommrow, probably be done by Sunday morning
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:15 am

There may not be a chance i will participate in this contest due to school and my job. (yes i do have an actuall job) :affraid:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:13 pm

D Horror wrote:
There may not be a chance i will participate in this contest due to school and my job. (yes i do have an actuall job) :affraid:

lol Congrats on having something common, jk lol, so yeh but drawing something only takes a few minutes and same goes for coloring, uploading a few seconds so its not gonna take up a lot of time most youll be doing is an hour or 2 tops.
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Ok well i'm kinda new to the forums but i am Aqua leet anti body the original anyways i don't know how to post my Drawing so i posted it as my profile pic can anyone help? or judge by my profile pic lol and i drew this free hand no tracing nothing liek that involved i drew it i didn't use any photo shop softwares or anything like that just plain old drawing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum. Smile
When you make a post, look at the bar of buttons above the typing area.
Click the button with an image of a picture and floppy disc to upload an image.
Click the Burton with the image of a picture by itself, to paste an image link or a link to your uploaded image.

Alternatively, you can just type [ img] and then paste your image link next to it (no spaces)
and then type next to it [ /img] (again without spaces)

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) Xff_gu15

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:07 pm

well X likes changing the subject, thats the 2nd time. lol
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:11 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:

Don't worry. We do it all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:41 am

I wonder whose drawings are gonna win,
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:43 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
I wonder whose drawings are gonna win,

If you pick one of your's, I'm gonna shoot somebody.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:52 am

DMatrixaqua wrote:
Ok well i'm kinda new to the forums but i am Aqua leet anti body the original anyways i don't know how to post my Drawing so i posted it as my profile pic can anyone help? or judge by my profile pic lol and i drew this free hand no tracing nothing liek that involved i drew it i didn't use any photo shop softwares or anything like that just plain old drawing

Hey Aqua and welcome to the forums. Smile

By thw way, that's impressive, wait until you see mine..

Still probably going to have to rush it.. Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) 3402580550
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:53 am

Oliver wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:

Don't worry. We do it all the time.

I really can't argue with him there..
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Alright. I have an Idea on what I'm gonna do but I'll have to. Be happy with trying to complete it on my breaks at work. The drawing that I had thought aabout initially would be too much for this.

I'll upload it later once I have a computer in which to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:45 pm

watch out we got a bad, hm, over here
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:39 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Lol I'm tech support, I help new members find their way. Wink
Besides, it was necessary for the thread in a way. (New member being able to attach images = another contribution)

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Can I draw Hom on a godly marble wall with no clothes yet a godly shroud covering him as his hands are spread out and theres a warm light in his hands as all his followers are at his feet and he has a heart of pure gold and above him is like heaven and Hom has a crown of Thorns?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Can I draw Hom on a godly marble wall with no clothes yet a godly shroud covering him as his hands are spread out and theres a warm light in his hands as all his followers are at his feet and he has a heart of pure gold and above him is like heaven and Hom has a crown of Thorns?
Cannot.............
UNSEE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 am

HomChoi wrote:

no sorry... I drew you like that already except you were in all kinds of heroic poses

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:11 am

this happened from boredom

Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 am

HomChoi wrote:

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKa8RcXKLxyRTvfexThta_YLEl5bVpLp9iVzd3qKwpNlqCkviJdA But you can draw Hom fanning D Horror on his throne while his wife feeds him purple grapes..

mmmm purple grapes.. Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) 3536793464
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top