Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I got permanently banned from Fusion Modulation HQ because on there Live Chat I said if FMHQ had an actual HQ IRL Building that I would burn it down Along with them in the fire too lol bcuz I hate does weirdos so much. Then some obsessed with the Administrator Jake member named Dexter (She's A Girl Just Sayin) Takes it seriously as a threat and tatletales off to Jake and claims I Threatened and the burning building along with them thing I was obviously being sarcastic. But eh. Like a care about that ## FusionFall Site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
Se...

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Major Violation of TOS: Threats, Poor Conduct

A ban has been issued on your username.

Lesson.

Dont break the rules
Again, I was being sarcastic, some members reported me and I know they knew I was being sarcastic, and I never showed any poor conduct either lol
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
Se...

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Major Violation of TOS: Threats, Poor Conduct

A ban has been issued on your username.

Lesson.

Dont break the rules
Again, I was being sarcastic, some members reported me and I know they knew I was being sarcastic, and I never showed any poor conduct either lol

Sarcasm dont read so well through the Internet.

BOOM! OHHHH

No but seriously thats your excuse? Sarcasm? Ok. Ill put it short.

There may have been bad blood between these 2 forums (WHICH THERE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE!) But here is my solution.

1: Open your Cuboards.
2: Pull out a ''Backbone''
3: Insert this ''Backbone'' into your lifeless, whiney body.
4: Shut up.
5: ???
6: Profit
Back to top Go down

MRmajik00
MRmajik00

FusionFall Name : Samurai SolarisBlade
Level : 41
Male Posts : 147
FF Location : The planet of Pandora :D

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:01 am

FMHQ is....
AWESOME! Wink
Same for Xtreme too!!!

SINCE we are affiliates why even critisize about other forum like tht.
It's a FuFa forum guys. There's no need to do anything like this. No Joke ppls it's NOT coolio.
This is the kinda stuff i'd rather not see.
I support both Xtreme and FMHQ.
Back to top Go down

Dexter
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:22 am

First of all, yes, I'm a girl. Please don't trashtalk about me behind my back, because I detest it. You shouldn't assume someone's gender without knowing them, if you knew how I act, you'd definitely know I'm female.
Second, you were banned for good reason. I "tattletaled" on you because you said if FMHQ were real, you would burn it down and kill us all. What Jake did is for your own good, because you know, some Facebook teens got arrested for death threats. Criminals in jail can beat you up.
Lastly, I don't need some creep poking into my personal life. Yes, I'm obsessed with Jake, if you were on FMHQ more instead of talking trash about its members you would know that by now.
I bet you don't feel ashamed of yourself for this thread at all, and what you said about being heartless is true. HomChoi is right, just because you don't like the site doesn't mean you have to go and do this.

Last edited by Dexter on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

StoneHorusSky
StoneHorusSky

FusionFall Name : Zeke Bronzexylon
Male Posts : 11
FF Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:23 am

You don't care, but yet you make a thread about it..... seems a little confusing to me
And I've been on FMHQ for a while now and here. I don't see how it's so bad, just saying '-' NOT SAYING IT'S PERFECT, oh god now it's far from that, but it isn't evil. If you got banned it was probably because of a good reason.
Back to top Go down

Kaiser
Kaiser

FusionFall Name : Famer Gammaintrepid
Male Posts : 13
FF Location : on a date with Sonia

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:29 am

Ryuga, you are speaking some pretty messed up lies. I really want to like xtreme and be on here more, but its reasons like these that i dont. You all attack when someone lies about fmhq or when there was a misunderstanding. I just dont get why, werent you all taught to listen to both sides of the story? If you were, why didnt you wait for jake to explain his actions.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Buster
Mr.Buster

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:43 am

Hello. I'm Buster. Probably heard of me, probably not. I hope its good things but it's probably not. Who knows, I certainly don't know. Anyway, I saw the thread, a friend gave me a link and I read through it. I guess the only thing I have to say is this.

Ryuga when he first came was a tolerable member. He was like any other member when he first arrived. That was the first week. The next week he began acting, at lost for a better word, immature. Insults, constant breaking of rules, and disregard for people warning him and trying to teach him lessons. Yes the way the lessons could have been taught could have been placed onto him better, I blame our anger at him for his insults and rude conduct and why the lesson didn't get to him.

I partially blame myself and I am rather disappointed in Ryuga's behavior. Not trying to say I didn't get angry at him myself, I got angry at him plenty of times and I won't deny it. But as you have heard from Ryuga, he was banned from the FMHQ RP. Not once, but twice. The reason why he was allowed to come back on the RP was because of me. He came in one day, on another account which is against FMHQ rules. So instead of lashing out at him for cursing which he was doing a lot of different accounts he created I asked him a question. "Ryuga, are you lashing out because you feel everyone is angry at you and you don't feel as though you fit?" That isn't word for word but that's what I meant.

The reason why I asked him is because at some point in my life I was similar to him. Lashing out and doing horrible behavior to others because I felt I wasn't accepted for who I was. So I got over it and when I saw Ryuga I saw myself in him from that period of my life so I tried to give him another chance if he promised to behave. The deal was he behave and he'd come back into the RP.

After a short uphill battle with the other RP Mods, and a few members, making sure they were nice to him. Their agreement was he be nice and don't insult them and they don't bother. So eventually, within the following week he came back in his original account and behaved and was back in the RP. It lasted for about a month until I got on and heard him misbehaving. I tried defending him but to no avail and everything went down hill. Insults were thrown, he misbehaved and was on a thin line. When he broke another RP rule I couldn't save him again nor did I try. He broke the deal and on my end I couldn't defend him even I tried. So he got banned again and things spiraled down till this point.

I can't speak for all of FMHQ, nor do I intend to. I can only speak for myself. I just wanted to bring some clarifications on certain things Ryuga may have said. I still feel a little bad about him though. I tried defending him and I feel as though I failed but it doesn't plague like you think it would imagine. It was his choice to misbehave and get himself into this predicament. Ryuga, I'm sorry that you're banned but the members feel you needed to be banned. I don't know if you'll be unbanned or not but I hope you enjoy the company of the people here on Xtreme. I see they have good mods and good members and I hope you find friends here.

I can't apologize what Stone, Dex, and Kaiser said I just hope that despite their opinions of you all and Ryuga that we can still maintain a healthy relationship with Xtreme. And yes I did have strong disdain for Xtreme before but its not my style to maintain a strong hatred and disliking for someone or a group of people for too long over something stupid.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:16 am

Kaiser wrote:
Ryuga, you are speaking some pretty messed up lies. I really want to like xtreme and be on here more, but its reasons like these that i dont. You all attack when someone lies about fmhq or when there was a misunderstanding. I just dont get why, werent you all taught to listen to both sides of the story? If you were, why didnt you wait for jake to explain his actions.
Only they truely know me by that Name of Ryuga those are Shadow, Dexter, Buster and MRMajik no doubt about it 0.0. Ummm this is completly akward for me and....Idk but I'm banned till Saturday actually but from all the speeches....sigh.....I know it won't be easy but I'll have a change in behavior. Sometimes I try to be funny but it comes out immature as said...but I'm not used to FMHQ rules cuz I hardly posted on the forums with very little activity, but when I first enter FMHQ you'll be seeing a reborn Ryuga...a new beginning for me at FMHQ starts when my ban is undone....trust me...you will seeing a better Ryuga
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:36 am

Well jeez, I hope so Ray. Its rather disheartening to hear that members are sharing disapproving opinions about Xtreme.

Sad part is.....they're half right.

Magnavox INSTANTLY nukes any thread that has the potential of starting trouble. We dont here.

Half the time it's because we are busy with life and dont have the free time to be on here at the time, so stuff obviously just spirals out of control.

The other part of the time is because we're working with the concept of self moderation.

I reiterate this alot but it's our running trademark; We double post here, we necropost here; we even allow politics here
(just dont expect alot - if anybody to participate in said discussion because POLITICS ARE LAAAAAAAAME AND FILLED WITH HIVES.) We dont mind ALOT of stuff really. As long as you abide by 2 VERY IMPORTANT RULES; you DO NOT curse or be an unpleasent person.

(Oh, and no SPAM too...........unless it's low sodium. Taht stuff's good...)

Our very existence runs on the self moderation of members.
Knowing when just enough is enough is what Xtreme is built on.

So it's not like it's an accident.

It's not that we're lazy.

We want new members to feel like they wont be breaking ANY RULES once they join.

Xtreme is unorthodox......
.........and I think now that might be our problem.

I dont want our members to be so used to how things are run here, that they feel anything goes on other boards. Everyone needs to be respectful of others at all times.

And
GOODNESS! I swear, I PRAY that this is the last time something like this happens between our sites. This wasn't the first but hopefully this is the last.

Affiliate business aside, no one likes this sorta stuff. Jake cant stand it, I cant stand it, The Hom is busy drinking a 40oz Iced Tea over there, All those that get directly involved cant stand it and it's high time we stop.

Just like brother's and sisters that cant stand one another,
WE'RE ALL GONNA HAVE TO PUT UP WITH EACH OTHER AND GET ALONG.

Or else, The last surviving bit of the dedicated online fanbase community of FusionFall will fall and FusionFall's future will pay the price.

FusionFall Central fell.

We're all that's left people.

If we disappear due to some shallow petty reason, then who's to say we wont divide further and disappear?

If there is no big online community for it, then you tell me why would CN bother keeping this high maintenence game around?

So seriously. Think about that the next time anyone wants to BLINDLY bash another site. We got to start being more mature. Next time? Talk it out plz?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:12 am

Your right as always Undelos XD Anyway how's my Rank coming along?

Moderator message: please do NOT quote long/ posts or images.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

MRmajik00
MRmajik00

FusionFall Name : Samurai SolarisBlade
Level : 41
Male Posts : 147
FF Location : The planet of Pandora :D

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 am

I agree with this a 100% santa
We are the BIG forums for fusion fall, we are all tht's left...
I do hope this is the LAST time something like this happens. Luckily this one wasn't so bad.
Myb if ppl on both FMHQ and Xtreme would follow the "2 VERY IMPORTANT RULES" on here,
stuff like this wouldn't happen.
WE js need to think TWICE before we act or say anything.
WE need to be a community. (A GOOD ONE TOO!) Very Happy

Moderator message: please do NOT quote long/large
posts or images. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 am

I dunno. If Xtreme falls and we're still at war against FMHQ (Well, some of us at least), there's always my site.

True, it's more of a blog than a forum but I think I could handle that if anything happens. And there's always XtremeFusionFall 13+! Everything else Undelos, I agree with. It's like I'm the MOD who's on most of the time, and I'm still KINDA getting used to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Dexter wrote:
First of all, yes, I'm a girl. Please don't trashtalk about me behind my back, because I detest it. You shouldn't assume someone's gender without knowing them, if you knew how I act, you'd definitely know I'm female.
Second, you were banned for good reason. I "tattletaled" on you because you said if FMHQ were real, you would burn it down and kill us all. What Jake did is for your own good, because you know, some Facebook teens got arrested for death threats. Criminals in jail can beat you up.
Lastly, I don't need some creep poking into my personal life. Yes, I'm obsessed with Jake, if you were on FMHQ more instead of talking trash about its members you would know that by now.
I bet you don't feel ashamed of yourself for this thread at all, and what you said about being heartless is true. HomChoi is right, just because you don't like the site doesn't mean you have to go and do this.
one time I went on chat and you called me a scammer.
Personal attack much?
If I could anyone else a scammer on that forum I would be banned
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Guys, just stop fighting. It doesn't solve anything. Now just kiss and make up. Ok, the kissing's optional.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Why are you telling it to me when you should say it to FMHQ? I never done anything to them and I get flamed by multiple people on chat asking questions one time about victory pack
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Why are you telling it to me when you should say it to FMHQ? I never done anything to them and I get flamed by multiple people on chat asking questions one time about victory pack

Because you're the ones who are continuing the argument. Dex is just giving you a reason, and you're all just arguing.

I don't care who started it or why it started, I just want it to stop.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Also when I joined some guy said You will probably be banned just saying when I only had 1 post geezus say it to them im not starting anything with them they just come at me -__-
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 27278832
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Wow, Xtreme versus FMHQ, the Flame War begins! Twisted Evil but yet I did not see the first war, so let's see this blood bath, oh and try to get real nasty! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I don't care who started it or why it started, I just want it to stop.

Ditto.

Then just dont go to FusionMOD anymore. couldn't begin to figure who said tha to you but you dont have to be there anymore. No one's forcing you to go there.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Wow, Xtreme versus FMHQ, the Flame War begins! Twisted Evil but yet I did not see the first war, so let's see this blood bath, oh and try to get real nasty! Twisted Evil

SRSLY...?

If you're just trying to poke fun at the situation Dane, then I can see that. Unfortunetly that joke is a little too soon.

Best to wait until stuff blows over before making cracks like that.
Cute

Last edited by Undelos on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Undelos wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

SRSLY...?
What?...I get bored!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 200265-Epic_Facepalm_5452

Dane, if you get bored, just find something to play. That's what I do.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 200265-Epic_Facepalm_5452

Dane, if you get bored, just find something to play. That's what I do.
Whatever, I'm going on FusionFall, try to end this before I come back, because then, I'll grab a seat, and eat some popcorn while the drama starts! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Whatever, I'm going on FusionFall

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT TOO! ROFL 3 ROFL 3 ROFL 3
(hur hur hur. Its phunny cause FusionFall crashes alot.)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Undelos wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Whatever, I'm going on FusionFall

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT TOO! ROFL 3 ROFL 3 ROFL 3
(hur hur hur. Its phunny cause FusionFall crashes alot.)

For you, yeah. And on Steve here (Long story).
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:04 pm

There aren't that many of us in the first place.
Why not turn Xtreme & ModHQ into one big forum?

-runs and hides-
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 pm

SKY wrote:
There aren't that many of us in the first place.
Why not turn Xtreme & ModHQ into one big forum?

-runs and hides-

I guess that's a good idea. As long as it solves the conflict.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Yes good idea as long as mods from FMHQ have no administrative power here to abuse.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:31 pm

SKY wrote:
-runs and hides-

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 Madlynotimpressedplz.........

Yeah......you better...
Back to top Go down

dex7322
dex7322

FusionFall Name : Jake MagnavoX
Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Yes good idea as long as mods from FMHQ have no administrative power here to abuse.

Again, when was the last time you signed on? <.<
Back to top Go down
http://fusionmodhq.com

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Undelos wrote:
SKY wrote:
-runs and hides-

Yeah......you better...

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 Sad-puppy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:43 pm

SKY wrote:
Undelos wrote:
SKY wrote:
-runs and hides-

Yeah......you better...

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 Sad-puppy

The eyes...

Even though I own a puppy, you can never resist those eyes!

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 Stress11
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:45 pm

dex7322 wrote:

Better watch it Zeroknight. Wouldn't want Jake to hack in and erase your 401K and all of your family's life savings.....

(Wait. Am I the only one that remembers that joke?)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Undelos wrote:
(Wait. Am I the only one that remembers that joke?)

Nope!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:01 pm

SUCCESS!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Undelos wrote:
SUCCESS!!! cheers
Success of wat ._.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Undelos wrote:
SUCCESS!!! cheers
Success of wat ._.

That someone else remembers the joke.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:34 pm

dex7322 wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:

About 3 or 2 months ago or less I didnt bother going on after what happened on chat when I came to ask a victory pack question and they made me look like an idiot
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Well Zero, then maybe you should know that they changed a bit and that you don't always have to comment something nasty about them. Okay? Lets watch a popcorn pop! Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 Tumblr_mcelnuuHSi1rjdfzto1_500
Back to top Go down

StoneHorusSky
StoneHorusSky

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Yall guys need to calm down lol. FMHQ has already decided to leave the problem alone, no need to hype it up.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Not to be mean but they didnt change lol. Just from looking at posts I see.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:38 pm

If only ALL the popcorn seeds pop. Ya know, it doesn't matter whether it's cinema popcorn (The best kind!) or normal Morrison's or Wal-Mart popcorn (If Wal-Mart even sells popcorn) popcorn, there's always popcorn seeds and half-popped popcorn at the bottom!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Zero and Ray kind of started this so let them end it.
Back to top Go down

StoneHorusSky
StoneHorusSky

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 pm

It's ironic though. FMHQ stopped talking about it while you guys are still on it XD Not trying to put yall on the spot, but seriously, FMHQ doesn't want any war, calm down. You act like we diss you guys every day Razz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Zero and Ray kind of started this so let them end it.

No, let me and Undelos end it. If she wants to. Maybe X too. Hom, even though I can't trust him to help end a fight without actually fighting, I guess he can help.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 pm

StoneHorusSky wrote:
It's ironic though. FMHQ stopped talking about it while you guys are still on it XD Not trying to put yall on the spot, but seriously, FMHQ doesn't want any war, calm down. You act like we diss you guys every day Razz
AW MAN!, but I really wanted to see that bloodbath, (put's popcorn down, and folds up beach chair, and heads off into the sunset!)
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I didnt start anything I was just saying if not like im gonna go there forum again
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 pm

I have already made up with FMHQ, my ban wasn't permanent. It ended today, everything is actually fine now. Just stop talking about it now.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Then let's stop talking about it here.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ   Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol I Got Banned From FMHQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top