Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
If you had your own comic Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
If you had your own comic EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
If you had your own comic EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
If you had your own comic EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
If you had your own comic EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
If you had your own comic EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
If you had your own comic EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
If you had your own comic EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
If you had your own comic EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
If you had your own comic EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

If you had your own comic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Ok lets say you wanted to make your own comic like Undelos and Oliver and like I tried last year but failed miserably. what would you make your comic about?

Mine would be related to the game I was making, Grumpy being the hero, Fuse being my nemesis, and then who knows what else the choices are endless, like what I loved about Fusionfall is you basically played through your own story where you and friends were the heroes and like the stories told like the missing buttercup and all that. Now I would probably keep it with the Null void story , and go alng in the comic with some missions from the game and draw grumpy doing them, meeting random people probably drawing some cameos like making oliver or rajeta appear in a mission, heck I would make a comic too, but I dont think my drawings are at that level lol but way better then last year. Thnx Aceofspadesxd for telling me my comic sucked lol. but we'll see. we'lll seee
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:47 pm

I prefer Manga not Comic ._.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Super Angryray wrote:

Even though they're pretty much the same thing. Difference is mangas have more of an anime art style. And most are originally in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 pm

true
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Ok lets say you wanted to make your own comic like Undelos and Oliver and like I tried last year but failed miserably. what would you make your comic about?

Mine would be related to the game I was making, Grumpy being the hero, Fuse being my nemesis, and then who knows what else the choices are endless, like what I loved about Fusionfall is you basically played through your own story where you and friends were the heroes and like the stories told like the missing buttercup and all that. Now I would probably keep it with the Null void story , and go alng in the comic with some missions from the game and draw grumpy doing them, meeting random people probably drawing some cameos like making oliver or rajeta appear in a mission, heck I would make a comic too, but I dont think my drawings are at that level lol but way better then last year. Thnx Aceofspadesxd for telling me my comic sucked lol. but we'll see. we'lll seee

oooh i got one! i made like ten mangas and one of them is about the double scarlet sad vid and remilia forgot about her sister until someone made her realize that she forgot so she went to go apologize to her
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:

Even though they're pretty much the same thing. Difference is mangas have more of an anime art style. And most are originally in Japanese.

Sometimes but i thought they were pretty much same right?

So anyways,
I made a comic a couple years back. (Not Fusionfall related)

It was pretty..'decent'. Until i started losing my touch with drawing and well. i can't draw anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 pm

'decent' lol and try watching mark crileys vids on YouTube for drawing stuff and stuff ._.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:17 pm

ya i saw i was quite shocked
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:

Sometimes but i thought they were pretty much same right?

So anyways,
I made a comic a couple years back. (Not Fusionfall related)

It was pretty..'decent'. Until i started losing my touch with drawing and well. i can't draw anymore. Sad
'decent' lol and try watching mark crileys vids on YouTube for drawing stuff and stuff ._.

I already did.

Pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:25 pm

ditto '-'
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Speaking of comics, I just uploaded my first Zombieweasel Short to dA. If you want me to post it here, don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:03 pm

'-'
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Speaking of comics, I just uploaded my first Zombieweasel Short to dA. If you want me to post it here, don't hesitate to ask!

Post it here now!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:29 am

Well I guess it's been a while since I even talked about what it was going to be about.

Well, to start off:

Judging by all of the plot lines that I've seen people put up here, I guess I'll be taking just a tad bit different approach.
It seems that everyone likes to make theirs serious.......and in the middle of the war.

Mine will take place after the war is pretty much won. Fuse's army is dwindling down, he's taken refuge in his lair and its now just a matter of driving him off of earth.

The initial Idea was going to be based around the Epic Theme song thread that was made forever ago. The long time users here know of its amazingness.

Here is the link to that thread here.

go to the 25th post...........or whichever one you see Bella's post. It's the one where she threatens our ears and livelyhood with a soundtrack from Twilight.......and start all of those shenanigans in the first place.

Those were good times...

But anyway, ever since that thread, I have actually built on the story more and more to the point that the whole incident in the epic theme songs thread is just a part of the greater scheme of TagForce.

So to begin:

"Earth for the first time has seen several clear peaceful blue skies ever since humanity finally got the final foothold that they needed to turn the tide of war.
Even the impossible happened - kids are actually happy to get BACK to school.

Meh.

I guess.....for them....It grants some sort of comforting normality - you know, a sort of return to the way things used to be. Before Planet Fusion showed up.

Even now, its hard to believe that everything's settling down. It's rather quite boring really, you know, with most of the Fusion monsters either destroyed, captured for the sake of science or scraping at the last bits of what they like to call a life. All me and Rex usually do is either loiter around on rooftops and yell at sad n00bs.

Well,

I DO most of the yelling.

Purple fur usually is either drawing.....passed out like an idiot......or probably contemplating his next game of "Dare or Dare" he usually cons Dexter into doing.
I still dont get how someone so smart as this dolt, gets tricked into doing something so.....obviously retarted.

But of course they take turns swindling each other so I guess I digress on that one.

Besides,
No matter how badly he manages to scar him mentally, Rexy usually always makes up for it the next day............By spraypainting something Epic on his stuff. The last time he got him good with their game of "Dare or Dare," he spray painted Robo Dexo 3000 with black and red flames and added Gold trim to the cannons and put the name of the Mech on the legs in bright yellow flames.

It was a godly site to behold.

And this is coming from a nano.

Coop even got jealous........for about a day. Then he just simply asked him to deck Megas out as well. Must've been Kiva that talked some sense into him. Dont put it past that dude to come up with a rational decision like that himself.

I also like to point out, they do these derp matches every 2 weeks or so...or whenever one idiot get's an idea on how to ## over the other mentally. So it's obvious to point out that the nerd gets a fresh paint job every month. Lucky.

......but again.
Like I said.....all the excitement is slowly going away.
I swear it's no fun anymore.
Even that one angel dude thing stopped coming around to Dexlabs. Cant remember his name right now. Wait. I dont think he even had one.

Oh well. I could care more about it.............but it would require me to, well, CARE sooooo....yeah.
The planet fusion business is over with, and that thing that Dex entrusted to him is over so I guess everyone is truely going their own seperate ways.

.........oh great. That Bella chick is here. This nut has been trying to get Rex to draw her a picture of that bird guy ever since she laid eyes on him.
Talk about stranger danger.

And now if her apperance wasnt ENOUGH to strike fear into the hearts of human dudes, she now has this creepy purple pendant around her neck. Then again, What am I saying?? It fits her PERFECTLY then!

Wouldn't be surprised if she got it from some crazy cult of obsessive girls that drool over dudes that they like. Guess this is what they give out as a door prize.
Wow. It even glows.

Aw man.
This just smells like evil epic foreshadowing....
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 am

Lolz now thats a comic I can't wait for, yesterday I uploaded the first page of mine too,

Basically its at the start of the war but from my characters side of the story. Except I made changes to the plot, game, and a couple of stuff , like people can only recieve one nano and it never looses energy.Imma basically put all the players I met here and online, from the first friend I met Rouge Winterhudsen, to the last person I met, think it was officer.

Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm

I'd either put my superhero idea or a FusionFall story including me, Hom, Oliver, Undelos, Pistol, etc.
Basically people from Xtreme, old and new.
My comic skills probably wouldn't do my imagination justice. Glare
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:15 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I'd either put my superhero idea or a FusionFall story including me, Hom, Oliver, Undelos, Pistol, etc.
Basically people from Xtreme, old and new.
My comic skills probably wouldn't do my imagination justice. Glare

Our movie idea as a comic...

-drooling ove rthe money to be made-

ALL DAT DOLLAH!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Our movie idea as a comic...

-drooling ove rthe money to be made-

ALL DAT DOLLAH!

If you had your own comic Mr._Krabs'_Really_Happy
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:51 pm

So far, the only members that actually have written roles to play versus just being cameos and/or just showing up are:

- X

- Hom Choi

- Pistol Nitrochampion

- Oliver

- Never the Doom

- Ultra the Blazer

- Ultra the Hero

- Zeroknight (for the sake of consistency, I give him the added name "Ultra" in it)

- Bella Cloudtooth

- Bradley Aniccaomega

- and Sunboskov. Can only remember dragoon's characters's last name cause it sounds
INCREDIBLY Russian. lol!

Then of course there are my characters Rex, Rajeta, Liam Duhex, Allos Undarque, Jazz Taluring, and Xanthe.

NOT KIDDING.

I FOUND THE NAME XANTHE IN THE FUSION FALL NAME THING.

Of course it's worth mentioning that it does get progressively more serious as it goes on. Two even get close to the verge of death in it. I mean technically they are dead............and not dead at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Undelos wrote:
Can only remember dragoon's characters's last name cause it sounds INCREDIBLY Russian. lol!

Lol, so it does! His first name is Dane.

Plus, I'd love to see your version of Oliver! I'm sure it'll look awesome! Then again, pretty much EVERYTHING you draw is awesome!

And in case there aren't enough exclamation marks in there, here's another...!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Plus, I'd love to see your version of Oliver!

It's on my list of things to do. Cute
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Undelos wrote:
Plus, I'd love to see your version of Oliver!

It's on my list of things to do. Cute

Yay!

If you had your own comic 290257_1252895722529_400_300
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own comic   If you had your own comic Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had your own comic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top