Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:46 am

first many of you get the wrong idea from many of my posts.. if you dont like me personally dont read what i post just skip it do not try to keep stretching things on and on it annoys me i come on here mostly when im tired so im not in the best of moods i am sory if i feel depressing to any of the members here or any guests viewing second if i gone to far why dont you through me in jail third dont make useless dots or faces then quote the first thing (ray come on) at least have a sentece or 2 with the face or dots i mostly try to joke around though many of you dont under stand humor thanks you for the waste of time and consideration Neutral
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Level : 0
Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:14 am

This is the kinda stuff someone post before they commit suicide lol.Rock don't do that thiing is we all feel like how you feel.You see n feel the world in a diffrent way i see the world as a place where i could toy with n destroy.To my own amusement.
Code:
http://emmanueluk.Caster.fm] Visit my Radio Website
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:22 am

SmartCraft wrote:
This is the kinda stuff someone post before they commit suicide lol.Rock don't do that thiing is we all feel like how you feel.You see n feel the world in a diffrent way i see the world as a place where i could toy with n destroy.To my own amusement.
Code:
alright..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 am

rock talent wrote:
SmartCraft wrote:
Code:
alright..

rock get on the chat man.

under the "resent players" thing
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 am

Quote :
third dont make useless dots or faces then quote the first thing (ray
come on) at least have a sentece or 2 with the face or dots i mostly try
to joke around though many of you dont under stand humor thanks you for
the waste of time and consideration Neutral
Fine Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. 3525700292
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:50 am

-is currently lost-

Is this the sign that I'm failing at my job!?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Undelos wrote:
-is currently lost-

Is this the sign that I'm failing at my job!?

This is a sign that the fish isnt fresh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:13 pm

nah its alright rock dont stress over it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Ryuga wrote:
Quote :
third dont make useless dots or faces then quote the first thing (ray
come on) at least have a sentece or 2 with the face or dots i mostly try
to joke around though many of you dont under stand humor thanks you for
the waste of time and consideration Neutral
Fine Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. 3525700292

Rolling Eyes ...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi Rock Talent!
I know what you're talking about, though in my perspective,
you're describing a bit on the extreme side. Shocked
I sometimes like seeing rain; the atmosphere; lighting distortion, the sound, reflections, etc.
Other times, meh, it's even upsetting...especially if you're alone.
Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. Tumblr_m9czr1Koad1rutbklo1_500

Is that the kind of negativity you're talking about?
Things like rain, sad movies, (or at least emotional in some way...powerful movies in other words)
sad/powerful songs, etc.
They sometimes help you appreciate things and also escape reality and immerse for a little while into a trouble free universe.
I'm not an emo/goth/etc. (Though if that's some people's style, then so be it right? And EVEN THEN, there are different levels and aspects. E.g. some emos may like wearing black and making themselves painfully sad ...while others might just do meaningful poetry or something......don't look at me, I'm guessing this stuff. A rocker isn't necessarily an emo/punk/metalhead/goth, or any other stereotype. I personally just enjoy meaningful music with good guitar sounds and I also tend do create imagery with most songs...usually action scenes or powerful sad scenes, etc.)

Hope that clears things up, Rock might just be a normal person with interests in deeper psychological things.
Then again...a talk with a psychologist still might be a good idea...
just sayin'...we don't know your mind so you might be telling us only the surface of what you're talking about; for all we know, you might be sadistic. Shocked (Sadistic means....you enjoy causing pain to others...kinda like the Joker from Batman/the dark knight. Seriously....no one should be sadistic...that's asylum stuff...)

Hope no one bothered you much about this.
Though you probably shouldn't annoy people just to see how their mind works. Suspect
Laughing scratch
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..   Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sory for any mistaken ideas or misunderstandings or interpretations..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top