Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)   Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 am

Time Of Day Chapter 18
Years ago.
"X, where are you taking me? heheh" asked Bella, "It's dark out, I can only imagine ~nya~ "
"Well, you said you always wanted to see the moon with me, and today I wasn't going to study all night, so here we are." He said in a soft tone
"Whooaaa, isn't it pretty??" she said
"Yeah definitly," he said as he looked at her. Getting closer to her, about to kiss her.
CHOMP, she bites his neck.
"I'm-- m u-uhuhu I'm so sorry!" she yelled. He got up and hugged her.
"it's okay, don't worry, it's just a little blood, I know you can't control it." he said, as she licked the blood slowly.
Present.
"You're in the way of my future with X!" yelled Bella. Lin-ea lying there all hurt, "I won't let you defeat me gurlie, I will take X with me, and kill everyone here, so I ca be with him foreverrrrr!!!!!!" she yelled again.
"You think you can just kill everyone like that? Please, you'd be better of walking in the sunlight." Lin replied. she looked over at Lanas head and began tearing, "why wasn't I there for you..."
"Hey we're not too late undelos!!" yelled a girl who landed infront of Lin-ea
"Don't worry Lin, me and Sky got this" said Undelos.
Sky the girl who could appear and disappear into shadows. She took a knife and threw it into her shadow. This teleported the knife from Sky's shadow, to Bella's shadow, stabbing Bella from behind. "AAHHHH"
"Now!" yelled Undelos. Releasing Rex and Duhex shooting and hitting Bella all around her body. Lin got infront of Bella and placed her hand on Bella, electrifying her. Bella collapsed, Rex pointing at her with his gun.
"STOP!" yelled X as he crawled towards Bella. "Bella...Bella...I want to go with you... I want to...be....there...by..your si-si-de." he fainted as his body landed ontop of her.
"Grumpy can seal her powers. Lets tie her up for now" sighed Lin-ea.
Meanwhile back at the 3 monster girls.
"Oh my god, look how fast you can teleport now heheheh" laughed Maddie,
A punch connect's to her stomach " GAWW, no no, how am I going to have your babies if you hit me there?" she laughed,
"m-m-my wha??" he stuttered, only to be clawed down, smacking his head on the floor "frraawww!!! oh great."
Zero stares at Red and Lily. As they look at him with creepy eyes. Being wrapped around in vines instantly, he shoots Lily.
"AGHHRR, go ahead, shoot me again" she said as she smiled. Red began running towards him, hugging him , her body now a ruby structure. His bones getting crushed, Zoe crashes into Red, getting her to fall off.
"Looks like my hover scooter really could hurt you." she said proudly.
"Lily, now!" yelled Red.
The vines began growing, blooming flowers, they pointed towards Zoe. Rays of light fired instantly.
ZAP .
Zero's back completely scorched, "You almost got hurt dumby." he said.
"Don't worry guys. I'm here" said oliver as he had a millisha of weapons, firing them all at the three monsters.
Slam. Maddie pounces onto Target, "Still want to teleport?" she said in a soft tone.
"Ge-g-g-get off..." he said softly.
ZOOM
blasted away by oliver's concusser. The girl yells. Target teleports her infront of the lazers.
"You girls are going to be locked away for a while." Oliver said proudly.
Maddie looked at Target with a sad face.
"I'll wait for you" he whispered to her and waved.
"Kiea? Kiea?? KIEA???" yelled Grumpy as he looked everywhere for her. "Better use seals on my eyes in this room" his eyes began to glow, he saw what happened in the room, and began to follow the trail.
"Pfft. Grumpy, you won't be able to take back your daughter." said Slim.
"Hey keep it down! Dane keeps looking at my uno cards because of you!!" yelled Razor
"Weren't we just playing goldfish?" asked Kyle
"Well uno is the bestest game in the world" replied Dane
"Looks like these guys can't take anything seriously" said Maddie in a surprized tone.
Back on the route Grumpy is taking, miles behind The Scientist who holds secrets.
A dragon flies towrds Grumpy and Critical X. Apocolypse Max, and his army of Bad maxes.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)   Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:34 am

For some reason I like the villain scenes...XD Anyway keep it up! Your doing great! Maybe you should wait tomorrow for the next story if your tired grumps....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)   Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:36 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
For some reason I like the villain scenes...XD Anyway keep it up! Your doing great! Maybe you should wait tomorrow for the next story if your tired grumps....

lol yeh man I know, wanted to release a lot of chapters since I wasn't uploading a lot.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)   Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 am

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

lol yeh man I know, wanted to release a lot of chapters since I wasn't uploading a lot.
Cause when I was gone you didn't update this,so kinda I didn't miss anything XD
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)   Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 am

Lol the villains are pretty funny now.

The next chapter though.. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)   Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Lol
Me: Razor do you have a Three? Seriously
Razor: dude, you just looked at my cards! Glare
Me: well I'm evil right? tongue
Kyle: ...idiots Bored
lol keep up the great work, can't wait for the legion of bad maxes!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)   Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 18 (Bella and X's Sad tale, A Beast Feels Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top