Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Time Of Day Chapter 26
Metal gears being launched left and right. Metal pieces and cogs and objects swirling around the lost enginner,
"She was taken away from me, and now, I'll take you away from her." he said.
Grumpy dodging all the metalic things with his swift step. Rapidly getting closer and closer, but the engineer rose up high in the sky (His clothing had metal which he made rise). Moving his arm around, commanding the metal to damage Grumpy.
"Well this guy's annoying, I wonder how I'll.. oh yeah" he muttered as he teleport behind the engineer , giving him a powerful kick the back, as the both fell, some of the metal peices swarmed around the engineer, giving him metalic wings. These wings were a sturdier material to hold up his body. Grumpy landed on his feet, as he gets up he's slammed by a wall of metal junk.
An explosion of blue aura emerges, throwing away all the metal, blood drips from the bruises and cuts he had.
"Well, this isn't the first time I got cut up man, I'll take all your hits," he said as he walked towards him, teleporting and giving him a punch covered in blue swirling energy," Don't think we're done here, I have a lot of fight left in me.
In the distance Parralel Grumpy and Rumoy appear, "You see that, your clone seems to hold his own in this fight. Now I suggest you leave the battle back in the city, or Grumpy will go after you" demanded Grumpy from the parralel world.
"Heh, this guy won't be able to beat me, you know that don't you," laughed Rumoy
"I'll train him, if you don't listen to me I will train him to defeat all the enemies at the city, even the professor's secret weapon" he replied
"You wouldn't dare, if the professor is defeated, You lose your perfect world." Said Rumoy
"I've seen his plans, he wants to destroy othe parralel worlds. Forcing parralel counter parts to go into other universes, causing millions of deaths, since when 1 person appears in another universe with his counter part, the magic of the universe tries to eliminate them, so, the only soldiers the professor would have, are you and Grumpy's counter parts."
"An army of power neutrilizing warriors. The ultimate weapon against all the universes, slowly he would be able to take over them all". Rumoy replied.
Grumpy and the Engineer, neck and neck, punches thrown and recieved, as the Engineer backs away, he reaches into his pocket. The blue nano gets excited as he take out a small ball.
"This is a nano gumball, I've changed it and made it give anyone who eats it the ability to accelerate their body, you can't really move or control the area as you would with time travel, but my reaction time is now 1,000 times faster" said the Engineer as he ate it,
"Looks like we can both Swift step then." Said Grumpy as both of them were so fast that their blue aura trail began looking like a giant ball.
They both jumped backwards and had a stare off, both panting, once their stamina was gone they wouldn't be able to swift step.
"Better use my secret ability" he said as a blue seal appeared on his chest "The name, Grumpy, and this, is Angelic Quartet Uno"
Blue wings grew from his back, his feet and hands began to glow, he quickly flew towards the engineer, delivering a clothesline sending him flying, "Now let me show you, how fast you'll fall, from heavan to hell!"
The engineer opened his eyes, cat got his tongue, as he stared at the angelic looking Grumpy.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:15 pm

wow talk about trouble for the engineer........anyway awesome story! keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Shocked Grumpy versus Grumpy, or was it parallel Grumpy who was the original Grumpy, or the evil Grumpy was the main Grumpy, were the clone Grumpy is equal to the new Grumpy??? AGGHH SO CONFUSED!!! SSmile lol jk, great chapter!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Shocked Grumpy versus Grumpy, or was it parallel Grumpy who was the original Grumpy, or the evil Grumpy was the main Grumpy, were the clone Grumpy is equal to the new Grumpy??? AGGHH SO CONFUSED!!! SSmile lol jk, great chapter!
Well grumpy vs engineer rumoy with parralel parralel threating rumoy rumoy threatens to bring all grumpys no one wins....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:42 am

Great chap!Cant wait for next one Cute
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:44 am

do damnmaku fights
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Good chapter. There were grammar mistakes and you should make a new line when there's dialogue.
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 pm

The Independent wrote:
Good chapter. There were grammar mistakes and you should make a new line when there's dialogue.

Nova. Seriously

is correcting me Seriously

after all his .... Seriously my god.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
do damnmaku fights
You have said that in a lot of posts Very Happy can you explain what it is in a non adult form Shocked
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Grumpy i had some teachers to help me write flaming prime I think I know what I'm doing. Jelous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:27 pm

The Independent wrote:
Grumpy i had some teachers to help me write flaming prime I think I know what I'm doing. Jelous

Impressed k :l
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:28 pm

You should see meh story 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Pandoran Griffin wrote:
The Independent wrote:

Impressed k :l
Spelling master grumpy.Your advice has just been declined Shocked Impressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 pm

by nova. No what's happening lately. Razz
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:38 pm

There's nothing wrong with me Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 pm

The Independent wrote:
There's nothing wrong with me Seriously

nope, but now something's happening to me LIES
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)    Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 26 (Angelic Descent)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top