Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:52 am

so yeah guys, this is something i've wanted to write for a while, and since i now have at least a beginning, some story parts, and an outline, i think it's finally time for part 2, just a reminder this is the sequel, so be sure to read the 1st part before reading this: Part 1 anyway let's start Chapter 1: UnNatural Disaster
LAST TIME: Zane Sunboskov grew up on the streets of City Point, later joining the Fusion War. Zane was killed by Lord Fuse, and revived years later by Slim de Jackson. Zane became Slim's servant for a time before the 7 Legends found out. Zane regained control of his body and aided in a battle against Slim's Army. After a chase, Slim was pushed in the Monkey Mountain Volcano, and Zane continued to wander. Zane a later time found his sister, Alice Sunboskov, and the two went on happily.

IN BETWEEN TIME: Zane and Alice continued to live with The 7 Legends, fighting evil wherever it lay. Zane of course being especially protective of Alice, considering her age, and well, she's his sister.

THIS TIME: Zane, Alice, X, Hom, and even Oliver, were just relaxing on Bravo Beach. Hom was trying to get some ladies, X and Zane were surfing, and Alice and Oliver were simply sunbathing (with Oliver trying to pull some "moves" on Alice, and failing). Without any warning, an earthquake began, and by an earthquake, of course I mean one of the nasty kind. The sudden quake of course shook everything, and distorted the waves. "X, Zane, get out of the water!" Alice and Oliver yelled in unison. With the waves all bad, X and Zane fell off their surfboards (in Zane's case, it's a board he projects from his feet). X was pulled under, even he can't get out this kind of rough water. "X!" Zane shouted. Fortunately, Zane, with this advanced water treading ability, was able to pull X out of the water and back on shore.

Amazingly enough, those on shore were able to avoid getting injured (due to the obvious lack of buildings). While on shore, the team recuperated, and decided to just stay on the beach, where it's safe (because cartoon physics allow an earthquake to not affect the large city just nearby). after the quake stopped, in a very sudden manner, a VERY large gap split through the sea like a knife through butter. Out from the hole, came green ooze that looked a lot like Fusion Matter. "Wha! Fusion Matter, how in the...!" Zane was cut off by a figure rising out of the gap, laughing manically.
and that is how 1 does a cliff hanger, next update is to be very soon, tell me what you think, and have a nice day Awesome
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:02 am

anyway, since obviously no one's reading this at the moment, i'll just make the next update now, i was gonna do this anyway though, so here's Chapter 2: Old Enemies Die Hard:
As the figure rose out of the water, that was now turning green from the Fusion Matter, many Fusion Monsters came with it. Fortunately, the heroes brought their weapons, and started fighting. But as they continued through the battle, the figure from the water just floated there, almost motionless, so Zane and X decided to check it out, but before that, "Alice, run to safety." Zane instructed his sister, due to the danger, and his general overprotective attitude to Alice. "Zane, I'm 17. I think I'm perfectly capable of fighting without your assistance." "Oh alright, but Hom get over here and make sure nothing happens." Zane said. "Fair enough." Alice replied. Hom came over while X and Zane went to slay the seeming evil Fusion mastermind. "So, do you..." Hom started to say, before Alice interrupted. "Say more, and this glove will meet your face."

Upon reaching the figure, X and Zane were completely stunned. "I..is that..." X stuttered to say. "Slim!?" they both yelled, puzzled. "Yes, that's right. Did you really think you could kill me so easily, a simple push into lava? Why, I'm surprised you didn't yell "This is Sparta!" or whatever. "But, how are you..." "Still Alive?" Slim interrupted Zane. "Well, let's just say I had a little help from a former predecessor of mine." Suddenly, another, even larger figure rose out the now completely green sea. And the figure was none other than, "Lord Fuse!" everyone on the beach and in the sky shouted. With a snap of his finger, Fuse stopped the invading force from attacking, as Slim requested as he rose out, before quickly sinking back in as quickly as he came. "I now have control of Lord Fuse himself, leaving me the only master to the Fusions." Slim explained.

By this time, everyone was back on the beach shore, forced to listen to this lunatic explain his newfound power, projecting an invisible forcefield, as to avoid any attacks. Oliver pulls out a scanner, and says "Actually, according these readings, the Fusion Matter created here is not perfect, neither are the monsters." "And you just happen to be carrying that around with you?" Hom asks, being Hom. "For occasions such as these, yes Hom." "Silence!" Slim orders, "My Fusion creations are not perfect, I'm not Lord Fuse, but I am capable of this." Slim, with his power, unveils the darkened sky, revealing Planet Fusion, and summons a Fusion meteor shower to every corner of Planet...CN (i'm not sure what to call it other than that).

"Now if you cretins seriously want to try and stop me, then go ahead, you'll fail this time." Slim teleports away in a puff of green smoke, and Zane charges at the cloud in anger, but to no avail. "Dang!" Zane said, frustrated, "How are we even supposed to find him, he could be anywhere." "He could be on Planet Fusion, or the Darklands, that's yet to be cleaned up." X proposed. "No, too obvious" Oliver corrected, "Slim isn't that dumb. But even I have no clue of where he could be." The team continued arguing locations until Alice interjected, "I think I know some people who could help." "Who?" they all questioned, "Well, they're out by the Sunken Mall (still yet to be fixed, due to people finding it cool), but you'd really have to see them to believe it." Alice explained. "And how would know this group?" Zane questioned, almost slightly worriedly. "Well, you know I can sneak out sometimes, and you haven't watched me my whole life." Alice replied, with a bit of a smirk on her face. "Well I suppose that's true." Zane said, "But anyway, let's get going." And so the team went to look for this group Alice seems to have trust in.
now that was a good chapter if i do say so myself, and i do, again, feel free to say what you think, i'm open to criticism, this is Dragoongamer86 signing off this chapter
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:17 pm

again, is anyone actually reading this? i'm not gonna stop, because i've been wanting to write this for months, but i'm just curious, so anyway, let's begin Chapter 3: A Critical Meeting:
As Zane, Alice, Oliver, X, and Hom traversed their way to the Sunken Mall, it was not too challenging, but they were still out of practice fighting Fusions (it has been a year afterall). "So, who exactly is this group anyway?" Zane asked on the way. "Well the group name is Critical X. Admittedly, they're nothing compared to us, but they do have some useful tech we can use to find Slim." Alice explained. "Well if they're against the Fusions, then I'm willing to trust them." X replied.

Upon reaching the Sunken Mall, the only word to describe the place, was Fusified. The whole area, unlike how it looked just a day before, looked almost exactly as it did during the war, minus the giant Fissure. In the distance, the Team could see two people fighting some Asphalt Freaks. "Look, that's them!" Alice said, almost happily. "Well then let's hurry. They look like they need help." Hom said, and they rushed to their aid. With the 7 warriors together, they quickly dispatched the monsters. "So what are your names?" X asked. "I'm Raj." the girl said. "And they call me D." the guy said. "So where's your leader?" "He's back inside the Mall." "Let's go in." Alice said.

They all went inside, Alice first. The leader was sitting on a bench, wearing a hat (like 1 of those western movies). "Who the heck are you?" He asked. "It's Alice." "Alice!?" He jumped up from the bench, happily, "Man, I haven't seen you in over a year. How've you been?" "I've been good." "That's great. But uh, who are these people." He questioned. "I'm her brother. That's X, Hom, and Oliver." Zane replied. "Hey." "How ya doing." "Greetings." (i think you can guess who said what) "And what would your name be?" "Well, I am known by many names, but most people call me Target." "So how would you know Alice?" Zane continued asking. "Well, she passed by here a few times during the war." Target answered. "And according to her, you might have some devices that we might use to find Slim de Jackson. Is that correct?" Oliver asked. "Yes, me and my crew have some devises for tracking Fusion Monster Energy." "That could prove very useful, can you direct us to their location?" Oliver said. "Yeah, they're right over here. Follow me."
now personally i don't find this to be my best work, but i'm still fine with it, how about you, anyway, next chapter we will continue
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:16 am

Sorry about that Dragoon. I was busy the last few days.... The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 1773918582

I'll give it a read.
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 3711883763
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:33 am

Undarque wrote:
Sorry about that Dragoon. I was busy the last few days.... The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 1773918582

I'll give it a read.
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 3711883763

well alright then LIES neh just kidding YouRock
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:37 am

........ This is good. Like seriously good. I'm not just saying that. Good job, I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:40 am

Darcel wrote:
........ This is good. Like seriously good. I'm not just saying that. Good job, I like it. Very Happy

thanks, and i assume you read part 1 too...wait you'd have to read that anyway for this to make sense
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

after a day's "delay" (more like suspense building) it is time to continue with Chapter 4: That Sinking Feeling:
Target directed Oliver, Zane, and Alice (X and Hom stayed back for guarding the mall) to a large laboratory. "Fascinating!" Oliver exclaimed. "But who designs the tech anyway." "Oh, well even though we are only a three person team, Raj is very skilled at design. That and there was a large electronics store here." "So where's the Fusion Tracker?" Zane asked. "Hold up, first I've got something for Alice." "What is it?" She asked. Target went to a small storage closet and pulled a high tech, powerful, but light weight gauntlet, and it was purple. "It's beautiful!" Alice said excitedly. "It's just something I've been working on since your last visit. Now uh, you guys sit tight while I go get the tracker." Target said. "So I would assume that kinda like him?" Zane asked. "Yes, but not in that way. I just look up to him like a father figure. He, Raj, and D, they were basically my only family for awhile. That is until I met all of you of course. "Well O.K." Zane replied. Oliver let out a sigh of relief, hoping they wouldn't notice. "And what is that supposed to mean, Oliver? Alice questioned, annoyed. "N...nothing." He replied. "That's what I thought." She said.

When Target returned with the tracker, everyone was ready to leave. "Well, here it is, hope you can find use for it." "Thank you for the assistance, we shall." Oliver said. "Great! Now go kick some Fusion butt for old Target, eh." "We will." Alice replied. "Now let's get going." Zane said. Just as they were about to leave, X and Hom called them on the radio, urgently. "Uh, guys, you might wanna get out of there." "Why?" Zane asked. "Oh nothing. Except there's a HUGE METEOR HEADING STRAIGHT FOR YOU!" "OK, let's hurry up and get out of here." Zane said. They frantically hurried to leave, but unfortunately, the meteor struck just the side edge of the bottom floor. This left a crater, and caused the mall to begin to sink...even more that is. Also causing the building to tilt, throwing stuff around, and separating the group, they didn't have much time. "Is everyone alright?!" Zane asked. "Other than a splitting headache, yes." Oliver replied. "Yeah, I'm good too, ain't nothing gonna slow down the Target." "Wait, where's Alice!?" Zane asked, worried. "I think I saw her get thrown down a floor or two, but don't worry, she's a tough girl. "Alright, you two go. I need to find Alice." "Didn't I just say she'd be fine?" "Look, she's my sister, and I have to protect her. She's my only family left." "OK, I understand. Brain boy, let's go."

Oliver and Target left, while Zane stayed to look for Alice. The Mall continued to sink, and Zane was running out of time. He shouted "Alice?!" in every room he entered, but with no luck. On the outside, X, Hom, Target, Oliver, Raj, and D fought the Fusions coming from the meteor, preventing them from entering the Mall at all costs. Back inside, Zane continued searching floor after floor, and room after room. He eventually found Alice, ironically enough, in the mini clinic, knocked out cold. "Alice! Don't worry, I got ya." Zane carried Alice down the floors to the exit. Suddenly, the Mall collapsed. "Zane! Alice!" Those on the outside yelled. Silence, except for the battle that continued. Suddenly, from dust and rubble, Zane, carrying Alice, emerged from the debris, and Zane collapsed.
and that is what you call suspense, somewhat, i'd call this a darn good chapter, of course, as usual, we will continue next chapter, this is Dragoongamer86 signing off this chapter, thanks for reading

Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:28 pm

another chapter, another one not commented on, still not caring about that, i'm having too much fun writing this, so without further ado, let's start Chapter 5: Not So Invincible:
Zane and Alice were taken to a nearby "hospital" of sorts (it's really more makeshift than anything). Zane recovered for the most part a few days later, his enhancements do certainly work wonders. Zane woke up to a mixture of voices, "Man, I hope he's okay." "Wait! I think he's coming to." "You sure?" Yeah! Look!" Zane, are you feeling well?" "Agh, anybody get the number of that truck that hit me?" "Yep, he's alright." (by the way, i forgot to type it, but it's X and Oliver in the room). "Wait where's..." Zane started to say, before Oliver interrupted. "Don't worry. She suffered a very mild concussion, but other than that, she's fine. Alice is a pretty tough girl you know. She'll be up and about in about another week." "That's good to hear, and I suppose you're right." "Now you on the other hand, will be here for another month." "What, why!?" Zane questioned. "Well, for one thing, your left wing is broken. But your mechanisms are more of a concern. The motors in your right leg are busted, and your eye piece is cracked." "Urgh! I can't stay lying around here for a month! Slim is still out there, and you guys need my help!" "Look Zane, even I agree that you need you stay here. You'd be more or less a hinderance if you were out there." X explained. "Oh alright, I'll stay, it's not like I'm able to leave anyway." "Well we aren't going anywhere anyway. Oliver still needs to be Alice's medic, and your mechanic." "Oh hardee har har, very funny X." "And don't worry Zane, Alice is in good hands." Oliver said. "Okay, but you try to do anything with her, well, you'll be answering to the fist." "Okay okay, Zane! I wasn't going to to do anything...much." "Okay, that's it! Come here so I can punch you!"
this chapter was more or less a filler chapter of the in between, with some humor at the end, anyway, next chapter we'll get back into the actual story

Last edited by Dragoongamer86 on Sun May 05, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:05 pm

once again, very very good. keep it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Darcel wrote:
once again, very very good. keep it up! Very Happy

how dare you prove me wrong Rage nah, i kid, thank you
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:30 am

so uh, i've got nothing to actually use as a before comment to the story, so let's just start, Chapter 6: Going Green:
The 7 Legends and Critical X stayed in the "hospital" for a month in waiting for Zane to be fixed, and Alice to heal. Alice of course having recovered before Zane, leaving him as the one "helpless" for once. On the outside some of them always were to avoid an unnecessary invasion, but of course, as they all were in one place, everything else was reformed to a green of the Fusion kind. Downtown stayed in the good shape, since they were there to protect it. The Suburbs was also doing well, Megas, though was freed over a year back, was remounted to the Darklands, best to avoid any sudden rescue. And the Wilds, well that being closer to the 7 Legends HQ in Forgotten Falls, was a special target, it looked kinda like how it did in the Future that doesn't exist, but at this rate, the whole CN Planet would be going green, and not for nature.
did i say we were getting back into the story this chapter, well, i lied, these last chapters are fillers of explanation, not out of laziness or lack of ideas (ok maybe a little bit) but rather because i couldn't figure out how to fit this into regular dialogue, and it might make the chapter too long if it was, by my standards anyway, but i promise, next chapter we get back into some real story advancement
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:57 am

now this time we're getting back to the story, coming at ya right now is Chapter 7: Donde Esta el Slim:
The 7 Legends and Critical X left the "hospital" at the time predicted. "One thing's been bugging me since I've been here, what happened to the tracker after the meteor hit?" Zane asked. "I hope was hoping it wouldn't come up kid, but unfortunately, it's lost somewhere in the wreckage, busted probably." Target answered. "Dang it! Now how are we gonna find him?" Zane said, frustrated. "Now hold up. I know a guy who lives down by Heroes' Square that might be able to help." And who might that be?" X asked. "Well he's a bit grumpy, but an artist of many talents. One of interest is Fusion Tracking." "Now that's pretty convenient!" Hom said, joyful. "Well we'd better leave, I think some Fusions are approaching." Oliver said. "Alright let's get going." X ordered. "Hey, I just noticed the name of this building, "Hospital Donde Esta"." Hom said, just being Hom. "I think it tranlates to Hospital Where is It At"." Zane explained. "Now enough talk, let's move."

The group arrived at Sector V without much trouble, but what was inside was far worse. The Treehouse had a wall covered in Fusion Goo surrounding it, inside was infested with Fusions, coated in Fusion Matter, the tree was dark, and the KND symbol read FND in green. "This...this is horrible!" Alice exclaimed. "Don't worry sis, it'll be back to normal soon." Zane tried to calm his sister. "So Target, where's this friend of yours." X asked. "There should be a hidden passage under the Square." So they went to Heroes Square. "And this is the opening." Target pushed on a point in the wall, and revealed a stairway going down. "Zane, you got a flashlight?" Target asked. "I am a flashlight." Zane lit up his eyes. "Now that's pretty cool!" Target exclaimed. "And the reason why we don't need to carry flashlights." Oliver remarked. The group headed down the stairway, seeing a wire or two on the wall every now and again. Eventually they arrived at large, circular metal door. "And this is the entrance." Target walked over to a microphone on the wall. "Hey Grumps, it's me Target. Me and some guys could use your help. Can you open the door?" "Oh, yes, just a minute." The door opened to reveal a laboratory, with many gizmos and gadgets littering the floors and tables. A lone figure wearing a steampunk style outfit stood at the door. "Why hello sheep." "Yo Grumpy man, long time no see." Target said, happily. "So then, who are these others and why are you here." "I'm X. That's Zane, Alice, Hom, and Oliver." "Hey." "Hi." "How ya doing?" "Greetings. According to Target, you have skill at tracking Fusions. Is that correct?" "Oh well not just that. I also profess in science, art, demolition, and sheep." Grumpy said. "Uh...what was that sheep part about?" Alice asked. "Please, don't question it. He has a bit of a sheep fetish." Target whispered. "If you ask him he'll just go on and on about sheep, and wool." "Well alright." X said. "But can you help us find a man named Slim de Jackson?" "Oh I most certainly can, but first, I request your assistance in a little situation I'm having."
and so i conclude this chapter in suspense, i may have wrote more, but i lost the story up to a point in the 1st paragraph, while i was in the middle of the 2nd, so i had to type the whole 2nd paragraph again, and that was at a point when i was almost done with the 2nd, but anyway, that was a pretty good chapter, and i'm saying that myself, next chapter we shall continue of course, for now we must stop
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:46 am

so continuing from where we left off last chapter, let's start Chapter 8: A Little Task...Sort Of:
"So, what do you need us to do?" X asked. "Well you see, in order to help you, I need a few tools of mine." "And?" "I seem to have left them in what is now The FND Treehouse. So I need your help to retrieve them." "I guess we can do that." Zane said. "Yeah, let's just smash in and grab 'em!" Hom exclaimed. "I'm afraid it isn't that simple my good friend. A job like this is going to take precision, creativity, and a team." "Then we have all of the above." Zane answered, "So what's the plan?" "Well obviously we can't be quiet about it, so subtle wouldn't work. I am as said before skilled in demolition." "And just how good of a demo man are you?" X asked. "Let me put it to you this way. If I was a bad demo man, I wouldn't be sitting here discussing it with you." "Fair enough." X said, "Now what exactly is your plan?" "I'm afraid I have none." "Then how are we gonna get in with no plan?" "Simple, due to your apparent skill we'll just do as that excitable fellow suggested." "Wait...I was right? Oh yeah I was right!" Hom shouted. "Okay Grumpy, we'll play this your way." Target said. "Great! We move at dawn then."

The team met at dawn as Grumpy said, all were prepared to fight. "So here's what I'm gonna do..." Grumpy started, "I'll blow open the wall with these sheep anti-fusion bombs, and you rush in. From there we improvise." "Alright." Zane said, "But uh...Alice you stay behind, this could get dangerous." "No way! I'm not gonna just hang back while you guys do everything." Alice protested. "You know sometimes you really frustrate me. Can't you understand that I'm only trying to protect you? Without you I have no family! I have nothing left without you." "I know Zane. But you always do everything. I never get to do anything. I have no family left without you too. Sometimes I worry myself over you, wondering if you'll be alright." "Are they alright?" Grumpy asked X. "Don't worry, this just happens sometimes. Though I do wonder if Zane'll finally listen to Alice this time." "I never thought of how you feel when I'm in danger I guess. Look Alice, I'm sorry for being so overprotective over this year." "And it appears as though he is." Grumpy said to X. "If you do really believe you can do this, then I won't stop you." "Thanks Zane. And I forgive you, it's not like your the first overprotective person ever." "True, but anyway, we should get to business."
and so again i end a chapter with an unfinished conversation, that last bit was kinda hard to write, and it's a bit late, so it didn't turn out as well as i'd like, i'm fine with it though, and this chapter was getting kinda long if i had continued writing it would have chained off to more writing, so i just stopped it here, anyway, next chapter we will continue
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:26 pm

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 LoL[/URL]

Demoman Reference!

What you want to do is think of the main goal that you want Zane to accomplish in this story. In mine, the first season of it will consist of Bella and the fangirls taking over the world. Of course the epic theme songs thread did the heavy lifting for me but for the most part, I had to fill in the blanks with details of the Guy's resistance.

Their ultimate goal is to take the power from Bella, save the other Captured guys, and investigate the mysterious force that may be controlling even her.

Hey, can you post something up detailing all of Zane's particular powers, personality, and etc.
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:19 am

Hoooooolllly sheepcakes this is a really good story.I am absolutly hooked on it.Please do continue to make chapters even if you don't get comments Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:23 am

you've got an eye for writing my friend, I like it keep it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:26 am

One thing though can you orginize your chaps into spoilers like how officers thread is.Saves scrolling yakno Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:27 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
One thing though can you orginize your chaps into spoilers like how officers thread is.Saves scrolling yakno Smile

spare him dragoon, he knows not what he is speaking.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:53 am

so like, you've suddenly started caring for no particular reason  Big Grin and i wouldn't have stopped making chapters, i flat out said that, and Undelos, here's the list you have requested

Abilties
1. Arm Cannon of DOOM, contains multiple ammo types
2. Flight with wings, though not very useful right now due to his wing being damaged
3. Surfboard with slight jet propulsion
4. P.B.R.A. (Personal Battle Ready Armor) you've already seen this in-game
5. Flashlight Eye, used through eye piece
6. Nightvision in general
7. More than Human Strength
8. HoloGuise, for public appearance

Personality
Zane has a slightly darker personality after having been revived. He is as stated many times in the story highly protective of Alice, she is is his only remaining family afterall. Zane can be somewhat humorous at times in a non-serious situation, he will retain a relatively focused attitude at the same time. In a situation requiring it, Zane will act as a serious leader, though usually that situation is not occurring, for X is the true leader.
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 36fp9l
sorry i'm not the best with descriptions, and target, no i will not go through the hassle of moving the chapters to spoiler in the main post, i didn't do that in the last story, and i'm not doing it now

Last edited by Dragoongamer86 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:01 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
so like, you've suddenly started caring for no particular reason Big Grin

Or It was a reason to get another post out to get my post rate at the spot it was last time.

Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:08 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

Or It was a reason to get another post out to get my post rate at the spot it was last time.

That really reminds me of autumn last year, where I would go away for three days to sleep at my sister's house, and since I never brought my computer with me, there would always be the risk of Undelos over-taking me on the Top Poster's list.

And that was back when we had 2000-3000 posts. Seriously
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:10 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

That really reminds me of autumn last year, where I would go away for three days to sleep at my sister's house, and since I never brought my computer with me, there would always be the risk of Undelos over-taking me on the Top Poster's list.

And that was back when we had 2000-3000 posts. Seriously

Lol that's not the only problem I see atm.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:11 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:

What's the other one, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:14 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:

when everyone else commented, they didn't receive a sarcastic response. Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:18 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:

when everyone else commented, they didn't receive a sarcastic response. Smile

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 Coop_n15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:20 am

Awesome Reminds me of the things that would go down with the newbies.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:43 am

after a day's laziness, we shall continue...NOW, Chapter 9: Busting In:
After Zane's little argument with Alice, the group prepared to bust in to the FND Treehouse. "Okay, quick check, is everyone ready?" Zane asked over there radio while everyone was taking positions. "Ready." "I'm pumped!" "Yeah bro." "I endevour not to miss." "I'm cool." "Preparations have been made." "Alright. On three, Grumpy will launch the explosive. 1...2...3!" The explosives detonated, and they all rushed in. Zane and Alice were back to back bad...well, you knows. X and Hom were hacking and slashing. Oliver and Grumpy were blasting away. And Target was like a loner, he needed no help. The resistance was heavy, Alice's right arm was cut, a few sparks were coming from Zane's right leg, X's wings were torn a bit, Hom remained a bit unscathed, the Science Team's gadgets were burnt out, and Target's hair was sliced off, overall that went pretty well. The team warped into what would've been the Time Lab in the Future that doesn't exist. "So where're those tools of your's Grumpy?" Oliver asked. Sifting through some stuff, Grumpy answered, "They should be right...over...here! Got 'em. We can leave now." "One minor problem with that, it seems the Fusions have barricaded our entrance point." Oliver said. "Then we'll make a new one!" Hom yelled. "Unfortunately I have no more explosives on me." "I've got a grappling rope here." X said. "And conviently that should work." Zane said, "Let's go!"

The team went out, hacked down a few monsters relatively easily (most forces were concentrated on the way they got in). X launched the rope down over the wall. Everyone went down, Zane and Alice went last. Unfortunately Target wound up snapping the rope on his way down. "Okay, I have no idea how you'll get out now. But hurry up!" Target yelled. "Zane, any ideas?" "Just one, and I have no idea if it'll work." "Well we're dead if you don't try it, so what the heck." "Hop on my shoulders then." "Kay." Zane jumped off the floating ground, pulled out his arm cannons, and started shooting. "You may wanna hang on a little tighter." "This is insane!" They glided over the wall, in the most impossible way ever (too bad there's no video of that, eh). The team regrouped back in the Sheep Cave.
yes, i did make a sheep cave joke, honestly i'm not very good at describing combat, so i didn't bother trying and failing, but anyway, things might get a bit more fast paced from here on out, of course, next chapter we will continue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Very nice

Too bad I am on mobile.I could insert a good forever face here Sad
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:40 am

it's late (er) in the day than i would normally write this, but here we go, Chapter 10: Road Racin':
In The Sheep Cave, Grumpy began building a device to track Slim, it took about a week. "Grumps, is that Tracker ready yet?" Target asked. "Almost! (Just have to add one more circuit.) Got it! we're ready to roll." "I believe you mean walk." Zane said. "Not quite." Oliver said, "Grumpy and I have been working on a little something to help us get around." "Well what is it?" Oliver and Grumpy walked over to a tarp covered object. "I give you...The Sheep-Mobile!" Grumpy said. "I thought we agreed on The Critical Legend." Oliver said, annoyed. "Who cares what the name is, it looks cool." X said. "Ya got that right!." Hom said. "Well then let's hit the road." Target said. "Is it ready?" "Yeah, just a few more hours and it'll be safe to drive." Oliver answered. "Ya got twenty seconds let's go." Zane said. "We only need ten."

(Here's where I'd cue a point with them just driving along, with the song Road Racin' in the backround, it'll be below). The Team drove down through the Suburbs and Wilds, blasting through any monsters on the way, either running them over, or using the weapons mounted The Legend. "Woo! Yeah hehe! Boom Bang!" Target shouted as he drove The Legend along, while everyone thought it was annoying. "Does he ever shut up?'" Zane asked. "Rarely." Grumpy answered. Eventually, or rather, fairly quickly, the roads ended at Leakey Lake, with a giant mega protected wall of Fusion Matter blocking the path. "Hey why are we stopping? I wanna blast some more." Target asked, disappointed. "Well unfortunately for us, it seems Slim has decided to block our path." Oliver answered. "Can't we just blast through it?" Zane asked. "Sadly no. our weapons aren't nearly powerful enough to break through that wall." Grumpy answered. "Can we go along the lake, it feeds passed the wall?" X asked "Actually yes, The Legend is equipped with a raft transformation, but that disables the weapon systems." "Oh I think I can take care of that problem." Zane said.
and we will found out how in the chapter, i had to put the wall there to avoid making things go too fast, anyway, as i noted in the story, here's the song Road Racin by Riot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:45 pm

So dragoon has discovered my secret sound effects ability Suspect
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:11 pm

the early bird catches the worm they always say, so this is the early bird special, Chapter 11: Fusion Skiing:
"So you're going to tie yourself to the boat, water ski along, and blast anything in the way?" Alice asked. "Yeah, why not?" Zane answered. "To me that sounds like the most awesome thing ever!" Hom exclaimed. "I know right." "Well then let's get you hooked up." X said. "I'm against this idea, but fine." Alice said.

Within a half hour, Zane was ready to ski. "So you're sure you wanna do this?" Alice asked, a bit worried. "Aw don't worry about it, I'm perfectly equipped to handle it." "And remember we'll be back inside the boat if you need help." "Okay when did you turn into the overprotective one?" "Just now." "Well that's my job so don't take it." "Alright." The Team got into the now amphibious Legend, Target of course drove, Zane skied behind, and everyone else just stayed inside to provide extra support. The first few minutes were okay, but after a while the Fusions noticed what they were doing, and began attacking, but the Legend was moving so fast it was hard to keep up, and even then, Zane was still blasting away with his arm cannon. "This. Is. Awesome!" Zane shouted as he moved along, "And the easiest target practice ever!" However the Fusions started wising up, and brought Fusion XLR8 to the water, he moved so fast he was catching up. "You may wanna rethink that Zane!" Grumpy shouted from the boat. "But don't worry, I've got ya covered!" Grumpy pulled out a sheep looking object. "What's that?" X asked. "The Sheepinator! It'll turn that Fusion into a sheep." "Really Grumpy? Really!?" Oliver asked, annoyed. "Yes, really. Now watch in aw as The Sheepinator unleashes complete sheepstruction!" "O...kay..." Grumpy blasted Fusion XLR8 with The Sheepinator, at first, it had no effect. "I don't think it's working." Target said. "You just gotta give it a minute." Eventually Fusion XLR8 began slowing down, and growing wool, and...just plain turned into a sheep. "I can't believe that worked!" Zane yelled, surprised. "Have faith in the sheep my friend, have faith in the sheep." After a while, the Fusions gave up their effort, and retreated, so the group reached Devil's Canyon.
and another chapter finished, a pretty good 1 at that, so again, next chapter we shall continue
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:19 am

i didn't mention this last chapter's end notes, but the sheepinator is based off the ratchet and clank sheepinator, that 1 doesn't look like a sheep though, anyway, Chapter 12: We Natives, You Foreign:
The Team continued driving through Devil's Canyon. "You know we haven't seen any Fusions in awhile." Zane said, "It's quiet, too quiet." "Hey maybe they're just spooked by our awesome!" Hom exclaimed. "The Fusions are mindless. I highly doubt they can feel scared." X said. "Well according to my scanner, Fusions are assaulting the surrounding area, and Forgotten Falls, your base, is just ahead, heavy resistance should be here." Grumpy said. "They could be avoiding this area due to closed spaces." Oliver reasoned. "Or maybe...THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED!" Hom shouted, just being Hom. "Oh quit trying to scare us Hom. We need to focus." X said. "Hey! What's that up there?!" Alice shouted. Coming from above the canyon, were people dressed in primitive styled clothing. They dropped down, and pointed primitive weaponry at them. Obviously they could be taken easily, but no one wanted to hurt innocents. "Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down!" Target said. "You enemy, or friend?" One of them asked. "Depends. Are you good or bad?" Zane started, "Because we're definitely the good guys." "We take you to tribe leader, he decide." "Alright then, lead the way." X said. "Hey watch the stick!" Hom said.

The Legends (and Target and Grumpy) were taken to the tribal leader of the Devil's Canyon Natives. As soon as they arrived at the camp, they were greeted by a man with more advancley typed clothing. "Who dares to enter the camp!?" He spoke, using prepositions. "We are the 7 Legends." X answered, being the leader. "...And others." Grumps and Target whispered. "Just play along." Zane whispered. "The 7 Legends? I've heard of you." "How would you know of us if you live out here, and how do you know so much English?" "Oh! Well I used to live among your people, but I hated society, so I came here." "So what's your name then?" X asked. "Well, my name when I was among your people, was Danny, my tribal name on the other hand is DannyBosa." "Alright, but can you tell us why there aren't any Fusions around here?" Oliver questioned. "Yeah that's because this tribe really knows how to fight." "That's incredible! You think your tribe can aid us?" "Sadly no. We cannot leave, this canyon is our home. I can however give you this." Danny handed X a round object. "What is it?" X asked. "It's a signaler. If ever you need us, use it call, and we will be there." "Wait how would you get the signal? There's no tech around here." Grumpy asked. "True, but that old radio tower will begin to flash brightly if a signal is picked up." "Okay, we'll keep this in in mind." Oliver said. "Anyway, see ya." "Farewell my new friends." And so the adventure continues.
yes, i did make danny the tribe leader, i don't have anything to comment on this, so, next chapter we will continue

Last edited by Dragoongamer86 on Tue May 14, 2013 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:25 am

Awesome. Very good. I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:28 am

You added danny but not me Misery
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:36 am

RedKaizer wrote:
You added danny but not me Misery

yes, it's because danny's name sounds a bit more tribal than yours, that and it's easier to make a "normal" name from danny and you're not the most noticeable guy here, but it is possible that at some point....maybe...in a small chance, you would make a cameo
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:53 am

The tribe needs to be called the Bosa-Bosa Tribe. The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 3147896512

Is Dane gonna be making an appearance or carrying a big role? Or is that a secret?? The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 448616360
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:10 pm

why did my parents force me to stop writing stories why WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i'm being shown up by Zane (not a bad thing Zane your very very good keep it up ThumbUp ThumbUp ) man i wish i could finish the Ace and Jace series that was getting good
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Undarque wrote:
The tribe needs to be called the Bosa-Bosa Tribe. The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 3147896512

Is Dane gonna be making an appearance or carrying a big role? Or is that a secret?? The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 448616360

i'll keep that in mind, and all i can say is, it's a possiblilty
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:23 am

it's a late-in-day chapter, so i'll be listening to music to fit the mood, Chapter 13: The Old Days:
The Team went the rest of the way through Devil's Canyon into Forgotten Falls, on the way a conversation came up. "You know, I've been wondering. why do you call yourselves the 7 Legends when there were only three of you before we came along?" Alice asked. "Oh...well, you see, there used to be seven of us, but they left on a few years back." X answered. "So who were they?" "Well let's see, there was Fuzzy, Rex, Bella, I still keep tabs on her, she's my girlfriend, and uh...you know I don't really remember the other guy's name." "Wait a minute...do you mean Rex Undelos?" Target asked. "Yeah why?" "Well he's Raj's brother. She used to talk about him, not anymore really. I've always wondered what happened to him." "Well not even we know where he is unfortunately." Hom said. "Can you tell us about him?" "Yeah X, please." Alice begged. "Oh alright. He was a bit of a funny man, like all of us, he worked hard, and like his sister, according to you, he was skilled in design." X answered. "And don't forget that one time he "accidentally" put a fish in my locker!" Oliver said. "I said I was sorry!" A random voice said. "Wait...how...did you guys hear that?" "No. What?" "I swear I heard someone say they were sorry." "Aw you probably just imagined it." Zane said. "Okay, but if a ghost pops out of nowhere, then I'll be doing the Oliver was right dance." "And that you would be what? The first time you've done it." Zane laughed. "Good one Zane!" Hom said. And soon, the long ride to the Falls became like a party. Target had to pull over twice because he was laughing so hard. "This is just like the old days with the old team." X said. "I know right!" Hom said. "Man, I miss those days, every day was a party." Oliver sighed. "Those must've been the days." Zane said. "Yeah, remember that one time Rex put a fish in Oliver's locker! That was hilarious!" Hom said. "Wait, there it was again." "Really?" Grumpy asked. "Nah, I'm just yankin' your chains!" And it continued like that, all the way to the Falls.
yeah, i had to put in at least 1 pure comedy chapter, anyway, i've decided to start listening to what i call, story writing music, this'll be what i listen to most chapter writing, so here it is
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:43 am

Cool im waiting for the next or until i make a cameo EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:44 am

don't push it red MadBoss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:57 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
"The Sheepinator! It'll turn that Fusion into a sheep."

O.O

Spoiler:

I think I've heard of this gun from rachtet and clank, or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:57 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
"The Sheepinator! It'll turn that Fusion into a sheep."

O.O

Spoiler:

I think I've heard of this gun from rachtet and clank, or something like that.
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:21 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
don't push it red MadBoss

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 OKay-Face-Facebook-Code
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:55 am

so then, let's start this chapter, but 1st, yes Grumpy, i did get the name and concept from Ratchet and Clank, so anyway, Chapter 14: Fallen, but Not Forgotten:
The Team arrived at Forgotten Falls in a few hours, the party still going on. "Oh yeah, and remember that one time Alice and I put spoiled milk in the coffee machine?! That was..." Target stopped dead in the road. "That was what?" Zane asked. "Guys, you may wanna look at this." Everyone looked out the front window, and were shocked to find the Falls, a once beautiful place, completely wrecked and destroyed. "How in the...?" "Our home!" "How could this happen?!" Everyone chattered about the conditions. "Settle down!" X yelled, "Now, our home might be gone, but it's not forgotten. The important thing is stopping Slim right now. It appears the bridge across is destroyed, any ideas?" "Grumpy and I could build a ramp to jump across." Oliver suggested. "Good plan, but that'd take too long, anyone else." "I've got one." Target said. "Well spit it out then." "I would tell you, but that'd ruin the surprise." "Alright then, we'll give it a shot." X sighed. "Grumpy I'm gonna need some rockets." "You got it!" Grumpy gave Target some rockets, and Target went out, attaching the rockets to the back of The Legend. "Target, what exactly are you planning here?" Zane asked. "..." Target didn't answer. "Fine then, don't tell us, we'll just wait inside." "..." "I hate when he's like this." Alice sighed. Target continued working, and eventually, he finished. "Now are you gonna tell what your plan is?" Grumpy asked. "No. but I will tell you all to buckle up, because we're about to get awesome." Suddenly, The Legend took off flying over the Falls, doing flips, and looking just plain awesome. When they landed, everyone remained unhurt, nauseous, but unhurt. "We are NEVER doing that again!" Oliver yelled, shooken up from the flight. "So much for grateful. I got us over didn't I?" "Well nauseousness aside, is everyone alright?" X asked. "I think we're good." Hom answered. "So then Grumpy, how far are we to Slim?" Zane asked. "Well according to this, he should be just ahead, at Monkey Mountain."
yep, Slim's at Monkey Mountain, how's that for ironic, anyway, next time we shall continue
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:40 am

so let's pick this up on Themey Thursday, Chapter 15: We are the Law:
The Team, having gotten over The Falls, were resting and gearing up for the final battle, that was to come. "So...will we be taking The Legend through all this goop, or going on foot?" Hom asked. "Not likely. The concentration of Fusion Matter around here would probably stick The Legend's tires down, and render it useless if we need it later." Oliver answered. "Well then it's pretty fortunate that Monkey Mountain should be just over the next hill or two." Zane said. "Yeah, we should get moving, the longer we wait, the higher chance Slim has of knowing we're this close." X said. "Oh but I already do!" A voice said. "Who's out there!? Slim? Show yourself!" Zane yelled. Just then, a shadowy figure emerged. "So I see you're almost here, well I'll just have to stamp you out then. Come to me, and you will die, leave, and you die. Either way you're dead, so which do you choose?" "We'll go to you, we still have a chance, to defeat you." Target said. "Alright then, you've made your choice. Let's not let you go back on it, shall me?" Slim sealed the Falls off with a wall of Fusion Matter. "Fine then Slim, but you'll regret ever coming back." Zane said. "In fact, how about we settle this now?" "Oh I would love to crush you without letting you see my fortress, but you see, my plans are not yet complete. Toodle loo, cretins." Slim vanished, laughing. "You just wait Slim." X said. "We should move now, Slim's bound to be preparing even more now that we're here." "Agreed." Alice said.

The Team continued forward, only to see three people, battling Dire Apes, and Sickle Simians, in desperate need of aid. They rushed over to help, in combination of the nine of them, and the lack of monsters, surprisingly enough, it was easy to take them down. "So, who are you?" Target asked, breathing heavily. "We are SACT, the law around here, and if you didn't notice, we didn't need aid." One of them answered. "I'm pretty sure you did, in fact, we probably saved your lives." "Believe what you want, but if you wanted our names, then just call me Officer. "The name's Red. (And just between you and me, the boss is a bit stingy about help)." "I'm Zero. (And as Red said, the boss is stingy, a real jerkface if you ask me)." "Alright then, well you and your not need of help can go now, we're busy saving the world here." Target said. "That's also what we're doing! Maybe we can team up." Red said. "I think not, Red. The law needs no help, and you vigilantes should be going." Officer ordered. "And just what are you gonna do to make us?" "Give you the beating of a lifetime for sassing me that's what I'm gonna do!" "Woah woah woah, break it up, break it up." X and Zero said. "Fine! But I've got my eyes on you." Target said. "Yeah same here wise guy." Officer said. "Now, let's keep moving, the quicker we get there, the easier it'll be." Zane said. "Bye people." Red and Zero waved. "Don't converse with the enemy!" Officer ordered. "Yes Sir." And so The Legends continued on the way to Slim's HQ, not too far off.
yes, Red, i gave you your cameo, i intended for something like this anyway, along with Officer, and Zero, not like they asked, but i wanted a 3 way team, Officer, mister serious boss, Red, cool guy, and Zero, backround guy, doesn't enjoy involving himself
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:47 am

My dream just came true The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSzWjJN1bQBwBFQ-SZJQcN8mU4fhwQs9Brna178oZ_du5pg55r
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:02 pm

ironically, we're in the same situation as last time, a day's delay, no update on Friday, weird huh, honestly i'm just coming up with ideas, the end is near i'll tell you that, Chapter 16: Getting Sneaky:
The Team reached Monkey Mountain, but instead of a volcano, there was a large base built around the volcano. Fusions littered the area, aswell as a Gatekeeper at the thirty foot entrance door. "Whoa, it's ironic that we're here, but I just expected the base to be IN the volcano, not outside it." Zane said. "So how are we getting in?" Target asked. "Let's just do it like last time and smash everything!" Hom exclaimed, just being Hom. "That's not gonna work this time. The security around here appears much more organized than the FND Treehouse." Grumpy said. "I assume we'll have to get sneaky then, right?" X asked. "Affirmative." Oliver said. "I think I already have a plan." X said. "And what would that be?" Everyone asked. "Okay, first, I'm gonna fly up to that tower, from there, I'll have a clear view of everything, to help coordinate everything. Then, Oliver, you're gonna dive under the river with a drill and..." "What drill?" Oliver interrupted. "The one you're gonna build. Anyway, with the drill, you're gonna drill under the base, and into the volcano, where you will release some lava from the inside, which Grumpy will use to make some special lava bombs. After that, Grumpy will use some regular bombs to blow up that tree over there, it will then tip over, causing a distraction, to lure to some guards away. Then Alice, you are gonna sneak into the side door, right there." "What side door are you talking about?" Alice asked. "Oh right, Grumpy, you will use those lava bombs to burn a hole into the side of the base large enough for Alice to fit through, alone." "X, I'm not really into the idea of Alice going it alone." Zane interrupted. "Will you guys just stop interrupting me?! There isn't another way of going about this, Alice will sneak through ahead of us, and scope out the inside. Meanwhile, the rest of us are going to dress up like penguins and..." "Penguins!? Penguins?! Are you serious?!" Everyone questioned. "It might sound crazy, but Fusions are too dimwitted to get it. As penguins, we will explain to the Gatekeeper that The Ice King wants to make a proposal with Slim, to work with him. The Gatekeeper will then let us in, and from there, we improvise based on Alice's reports." X finished. "This is the craziest plan ever...but it just might work!" Zane said. "I have my doubts." Target said. "I'm game for it." Alice said. "This is insane, but I'll roll with it." Oliver said. "The Sheep agrees!" Grumpy exclaimed. "This could be fun." Hom said. "I'm glad to see my plan is welcomed." X said. "We move at dawn then!"
ok that wraps up this chapter, it's the craziest plan ever, but it just might work
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top