Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:53 am

*random guy* "Hey, I thought Dragoon said he would be writing one-shots or something after that Redux." yeeeeeaaaaahhhh, my brain won't quit tormenting me about this series, and thus, i MUST write this story, so taking place where we left off in Part 3, this time we follow the events of Zane's Falios friends (a planet that wasn't named until the Valentines Special  Rolling Eyes ) and what they were doing while he was busy on CN...Chapter 1: Is it Over?:

Zane had rushed toward the portal, the torrent of flying sparks was blinding, leaving the others unable to see what was happening...and then it was over. The electricity had burnt out, and once the spots had cleared from their eyes, the four Faliosians could only see a burnt landscape. Whether or not Zane had made it, they couldn't know.

They had decided to take what they could of the broken portal machine, the truck could carry it and maybe some day they could find a use for such advanced technology. On the way back conversation was scarce, none of them had really thought about they would do after this mess. The Fusions being defeated meant there would be plenty of clean-up to do, and with Dane dead a new king would be needed. Besides that, these four were now heroes, which only meant more for them to do; stories to tell, people to see, perhaps more attention than they would really want.

Then again, maybe this was a bit too much thought. After all, the hard times of war were now over, and maybe now things would finally get back to normal.

...Or would they?

i know i know, "Dragoon, why is so short?" well don't fret, this was simply setting the tone, i will have much more in store for you all next chapter... *rubs hands evily* anyway, time for some semi-calm wintry music, which very well contrasts the chaos and heat of-wait a minute, since when do i explain my music choices?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:56 am

now after the shortness of that build-up, let's get into the actual plot with some lengthy-ish chapter (some people might turn that into a metaphor for something) Chapter 2: Aftershocks:

A few nights later, after the initial shock of getting back into town and helping out, the four Faliosians finally had the time for a good night's rest.

However, it is was on this very night that Zoe was having a dream, and in this dream she was wandering through the underground facility from before. It was dark, so dark she could barely see in front of her. Zoe didn't know where she was going, but she just had a feeling that something was stalking her, and no matter what she had to keep going. All was silent except for the clanking of her shoes on the metal floor. Suddenly, out of the darkness, a creature of some sort sprang towards her, roaring like a lion. It's sharp fangs were within inches of her face, and then...

"Ahhhhhh!" Zoe shot up from bed screaming, drenched in sweat. Evidently Kyle had heard her screaming and came into the room holding a candle. "Zoe, I heard you scream. What's going on?" "N-nothing...Just a bad dream." "It must've been, I could hear you from all the way across the hall." "No worries, Kyle. Hehe. I'll just try and get back to sleep." "Well okay, but feel free to call if you need anything."

Dreams like this continued throughout the week; all of them involving those creatures. The town being attacked, her friends being mauled to death, and so on.

did i say lengthy-ish? i meant short  No Idea ...i'm a horrible person  Misery  but including the next stuff makes it feel too fast, and describing every little detail doesn't feel as fun  Glare now for quiet time dreamy music...someone's gonna get an ear-worm from this...
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:33 pm

let's start getting into the action shall we? Chapter 3: Follow Your Dreams:

The dreams had been haunting Zoe, and as much as she hated the idea, she decided to go back to the underground facility; maybe there she could find some answers or at least clear her mind of these dreams. Coming with Zoe were Kyle, Ausi, and Ace; going alone was nowhere near an option since the monsters from last time could still be lurking about.

After a long drive through the desert, a climb up the mountain, and a walk down the stairs to the shrine they were almost there. However, the Guardian, Mei, confronted them. “Halt! Who goes there?...Oh, you again. What brings you back to my Shrine?”

Ace went on to explain their business.

“Hmmm…Well I wouldn’t think you or your friend would find anything of use down in that old ruin. But of course my job is to guard, not observe. You may pass.” “Thank you, kind Guardian.”

As they traveled down the nearly endless spiral staircase to the city, Ausi decided to comment, “You know, I don’t get how you guys could put up with this darkness. I mean, I can’t even-“ “Zane provided the light, it wasn’t that hard.” Zoe interrupted.

SOME TIME LATER: “Say, Zoe.” Kyle started, “Hm?” “What do you even think we’ll find down here anyway? It is just an abandoned ruin after all, one that you’ve been to before at that.” Zoe had to take a second to process this. It hadn’t really occurred to her what she was going down here to look for; she just knew that she had to.  “I don’t really know, either. I just have a feeling that coming back here will help me. If I keep having these nightmares I think I’ll go mad.” “Fair enough. Just know that we’re right behind you.”

and next chapter we'll get into the actual city, time for some ambience
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 am

and for your enjoyment, another chapter today...because someone forced a deal on me  Glare Chapter 4: Back into Darkness:

They had made it to the bottom, the scene being exactly how Zoe had remembered it. If the monsters were down here, then at least they hadn’t come up here yet. “*whistle* Nice view.” Ausi commented, looking out at the city.” “Yeah, like being underwater.” Kyle continued.

Ace and Zoe had seen this view last time, and were instead looking at a boulder to the side of the door. “Hey, remember this thing? Zane saved you from this, right?” “Yeah…” Zoe smiled. “Seems so long ago, doesn’t it? Remember when he and I were carrying you out, killing all those monsters?” “…I was unconscious during that. Now can we get going? I’d rather not have to stay down here too long.”

After a trip down the elevator, a bit of a walk, they had arrived at the facility. “So this is the place?” “Yep, not sure if I want to be here anymore, though.” “You said it yourself that you needed to, and remember, we’ll be right behind you.”

They went through the doors, the foyer being mostly the same except for a few burn marks and drops of blood, probably from their previous escape.  “Well its dark I’ll give you that, but I really don’t see why you were so sca-Yah!” A light started sparking, startling Ausi. “Haha. What was that about not being scared?” “…Shut up, that was just a jump-scare.” “Anyway, where do we begin, Zoe?” “Let’s-“ “What?” “B-b-b-behind you…” “Huh?” A creature suddenly tackled Ausi out of the darkness. “Ah! Get it off me! Get it off me!” “Ausi!”

Kyle and Ace pulled out their weapons, but were quickly knocked down just the same. Zoe ran away, as fast as she possibly could. She hurried into the nearest room, slamming the door behind her as she heard her friends crying out illegible cries. “No…no…This can’t be happening…this can't be happening!” Zoe blacked out amidst her fearful rambling, collapsing on the floor.

c-c-c-cliffhanger attack!...what wonder how this is gonna go, find out next chapter, for now here's some music
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:59 am

i have nothing witty to say right now, Chapter 5: Waking Up to a Nightmare:

Zoe was beginning to wake, and in a sleepy haze she could hear, "Hey, wake up, Sleepyhead. It's time to wake uuuup." "Oogh...Z-Zane?" "Uh...no...You okay, Zoe?" Her vision was beginning to clear, and now Zoe could see that it was Ausi standing over her. "...Oh, Ausi. Yeah, I'm fine." "Good. You really shouldn't run off like that, we could've used your help back there." "I know...sorry. So where are Kyle and Ace?" "They're in one of the other rooms looking for you. We should get going, those monsters could be anywhere." "Agreed."

Zoe and Ausi started out of the room, wandering through the first floor halls. After checking a few rooms, they found nothing. "Are you sure they're here?" Zoe asked as they walked along. "You know, I'm actually getting pretty bored. I think it's time to speed things up." "What do you me-Gyahahei!" (scream noises are hard) Ausi's skin had turned green, claws had formed on his hands, and his teeth were like fangs. "What's the matter, Zoe? Don't you like green? Hahahahaha!" Ausi walked towards her slowly, moving limply and swinging around like a glob of goo.

Zoe ran through the halls, she didn't care where she was going, as long as she got away from Ausi. He was a monster now, and that was that. Eventually she bumped into Kyle and Ace, who were also roaming the halls. "Huff, huff. Kyle...Ace..." "Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down, Zoe. What's going on?" "It's Ausi, he's-" "Looking a little green? Eheheh!" They, too, transformed into the same kind of hideous monsters as Ausi.

Again, Zoe was running, at this point that was all she could do. Her friends were now monsters, and she was alone...

the creative juices weren't flowing very well 'round here, so this is the best i got  Sigh now then, i'm bored, so let's just get to the music
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:01 am

let's save the witty comments for the end, shall we? Chapter 6: Crossing Paths:

Zoe had been running through the maze of hallways inside the facility for some time. This probably wasn't the smartest idea, for she had no idea how to get back to the entrance. Even then, the doors to her freedom could be sealed for all she knew. And so, all Zoe could do for the time being was wander around and hope to find something.

After moving around for some time Zoe had stumbled upon a more narrow, linear series of halls. A sign above read, "Section B" and Zoe wondered how she and the others could've missed this last time. From the look of it, it seemed to lead into a connected building of some sort, though Zoe hadn't seen anything like that from the outside. And so, she ventured forth into the unknown.

It did not take long to reach the corner turn at the end of the hall. Zoe cautiously prepared to round it, (knowing the old movie warnings) however, as she was about to peek around it, a man carrying a rifle jumped out in front of her. "Halt!" He ordered. Zoe immediately jumped back, putting her hands up.

The man, realizing what he was pointing a gun at, slowly lowered it, saying, "Huh?...Well you're the last thing I expected to find down here. What's a cute girl like you doing in a dark, scary place like this?" "It's looong story..." "I'd assume so. What's your name?" "Zoe. Zoe Bioshine. But I'm more curious as to what you're doing. You look like your geared up for war." She took notice of the knife and pistol on his belt, and the overall beaten look to his clothes. "I...can't tell you." "Why is that?" "Because...Anyway, I need to get going." He started down the hall where Zoe had come. "Wait. Can I least have your name?" "My name's not important, but what is important is that you might find a use for something down that way."

And so, the mysterious man continued on to wherever he was going, leaving Zoe with many puzzling questions. With that, she went on her way to Section B.

hmmm, i wonder who this mystery character with no indication is going to be  Think ...and just to be a donkey, i'll tell you that a certain someone already knows  Troll Face NOW! the music to which i wrote this, meant to indicate uncertain safety (and that is what it's meant to do)
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:09 pm

ok, i'm finally back in the mood for some writing, so let's get this show on the road...or, chapter on the story, if you will, Chapter 7: Makeshiftery:

Zoe entered through the double doors to Section B, wondering what the mysterious stranger had meant by finding "a use for something". The layout to this section seemed identical to the last, with dark, boxy hallways that seemed to go on forever. "And the hallway adventure continues..." She sighed. However, as Zoe rounded a corner, she noticed a door that, unlike most of the others, had a clear plaque on the side, "Workshop" it read, with a hasty inscription below it spelling out, "Has what you need". "Let's hope there's a weapon in here..."

Zoe entered the workshop, finding rows of tools on the shelves, a few heavy machines, and a lot of small lamps. There were some damaged things here and there: a cracked table, a busted machine, etc. but overall, the room was in decent condition. Zoe scanned the shop for anything useful. "Let's see...hammer, screwdriver, pliers...Ooh, Laser saw! Crimity! It's a plug-in...Hmmm, drill, lighter, I'll take that...Hm, metal files." There were a few of these on the shelf, Zoe spied a three-sided one with a sharp end, like a lance blade. With some skill it could be both cutting and blunt. "Just need to file down the edges a bit...Hmhm, irony."

There was an ole-timey grindstone amidst all the advanced machinery; just one thing that couldn't be replaced. As Zoe worked on what would be her weapon, she-Bum bum bum! "What the..." Crash! A creature came crashing down from the ceiling, the flying debris knocking Zoe flat on the floor.

The beast snarled as it came ever closer as Zoe back-pedaled her way across the floor. She had dropped the file, and was frantically looking around for a weapon of some kind. The monster was practically right over her, the only thing between them was the wide table with-Wait, the laser saw! There it was on the table, and Zoe immediately snatched it up and flicked on the power, setting it all the way to high. It roared on, the bright circle a fast-moving blur. Zoe slammed it right into the creature's neck, tearing through as green ooze flew about. It howled in pain for only a moment before the saw had cut all the way through, instantly dissipating into a mess of Fusion Matter.

"Huff, huff...Close one..." Clap, clap, clap "It certainly was!"

...i'm the worst sound effect worder ever, but the best at cliffhangers  Wink and Zoe, whenever you read this, i'd like my spa back now, if you don't mind  Glare  anyway, le writing music (only fitting for the first part  Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:33 am

hey people, inspiration has finally struck my mental zone (and it only took 11 months Razz ) also, after rereading a bit of this, i've decided stop being a lazy butt and space out the dialogue chains Wink! so without ado, let's get ready to rumble....or something: Chapter 8: A New Friend:

Clap, clap, clap "It certainly was!" The man from earlier was sitting over the hole that the beast had broken through.
"Agh! You scared me! What are you even doing here? I thought you went into Section A."
"I did, but I was worried for your safety so I came back. I heard a monster up here and while we were fighting the floor collapsed....or ceiling, I guess."
"Riiiight....So what now?"
"Well now that I know you're not a figment of my imagination, I figured we could team up. Whaddaya say?"
"As much as I'd love to not be alone here, I have no idea who you are or what you're doing here. So no thanks."
"Would it help if I told you my name is Spade?"
"It's a start, but still no. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going take my file lance and look for a way outta here."
"Wait a minute! If you're going to go alone, then at least take this." He handed Zoe a small pistol, roughly the size of her hand.
"A Retxed Gogagun!? Sweet!" She squealed. "....But I'm still not going with you. Now goodbye"
"Alright alright!"

Zoe swiftly exited the workshop, leaving her new "friend" to his own devices. As she wandered back into the halls, she said quietly to herself, "This is going to be a long day...."

yes, i know Spade is no longer relevant (if he ever was  Rolling Eyes ) and yes, this is a stupidly short chapter to come back to (even by my standards), but i needed something quick to get me back into the groove, so deal with it Cool because i promise to have more soon Yep

oh, almost forgot, writing music
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am

alright, so since you people are probably really impatient, let's just get to the action: Chapter 9: Hunted:

As Zoe wandered the winding halls, she began to realize something, "I have no idea where I'm going...." She thought. The fact that every corridor she went down looked almost exactly the same wasn't helping things either.

It was three minutes of arduous walking later that our heroine finally caught a break; a sign. "Finally!" She exclaimed, "Now let's see...." She saw there was a library just down the hall, with the labs being somewhere beyond that. "Hmmm....Labs can have explosives....Idea!" So she set off for the labs.

Unfortunately things were not so simple. Before Zoe had even gone two feet she started to hear a very loud Shlump...shlump...shlump in the hall to her left. Every other creature she'd encountered made more solid noises when they moved, so- "Oh, Zooooeeeeee!" It was Kyle's voice, but with a faint gurgling sound in the back of his throat (also a menacing undertone). As Zoe saw a bit of his ugly greenness pass the edge of his corridor, she instantly ducked behind a wall. "I know you're out there! Your shoes squeak almost as much as your voice!" This realization made her freeze; if her shoes squeaked that badly then sneaking away quickly wasn't an option. But she could hear Kyle just slowly shlumping his way over to her, and if she couldn't sneak, then she might as well just run. "*Sigh* Here goes noth-" Squeak, squeak, squeak! A series of shrill squeaking sounds from another part of the area cut through the silence of the hall. "What!? Urrrrgh!"

And as the sound of Kyle's plunger feet faded, Zoe breathed a sigh of relief; she was safe....for now.

now as you can see, i have kept my promise, and i'd have more to say here if my didn't just exhaust my creative juices on this chapter

but anyway, stay tuned for the next chapter ThumbUp ....and have some music
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3.5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top