Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Immortals (chapter 5) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Immortals (chapter 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Level : 36
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: The Immortals (chapter 5)   The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:41 pm

I pulled the gun up and shot the first guard in sight. It wasnt a deadly hit, but it was a good start. It was in his leg. My sister ran up to the guard with a sword. She almost took a hit, but she dodged it just in time. She stabbed him in the stomach. He stepped back and held the wound in attempt to stop the bleeding a bit. He was in my line of fire, and he fell to the ground. 2 down, 4 to go. I grabbed the fallen guards sword and joined in the fight. I ran beside my sister. I saw another guard with a gun and ran towards him. He was about to shoot when I kicked the gun from his hands. As it fell, it shot and the bullet hit the foot of another guard. I kicked the disarmed guard in the chest and he stumbled back. I kicked him again and he fell to the floor. I stomped on his leg. There was a loud snap. I knew I had just ended one life and broke someones leg. I kept telling myself they deserved it for what theyve done. But they were just following orders. No, its their fault I kept telling myself. Someone was coming from behind my sister. I held up my gun and shot him in the chest. 4 down. but I could only see one more gaurd, and he was fighting my sister, which meant that the other must have gotten away and went to get back up. My sister got him in his side then his leg. He fell to the floor. I recongnized this guard. He was the one that ended my athers life. I then knew why my sister got him donw like she did. I walked over to them. I held my gun to his head. "Remember me?" I said devilishly. "You killed my father. And now, I kill you" I shot him. His chest stopped moving. I turned to my sister. "One of them got away. We need to get out of here, like now." I said. She nodded and we both ran out. That was supposed to be it, my glorious escape. Oh, but how wrong I was. It turns out, that was only the beginning.
Once we got outside, it was dark. night time, perfect time to escape. Once again, another thing I thought wrong. It was the worse. Patrols were everywhere. No doubt looking for people out after curfew. Not good. They would be asking for our IDs which we dont have. I motioned to my sister that we needed to stay quiet and stay in the shadows. She nodded in understanding. We stayed in the shadows, Nobody noticing us. We made it as far as our street when we realized, how would we take care of ourselves? We have been locked up for 14 years and we have no idea about what has changed. I knew there was no going back. With Nicklous as general now, we really needed to stay in hiding. I knew I would never forget what he did for us, but we still needed to watch our back. I knew this was all my fault. I wished I was never born at that time. But I knew that even without me born, this probably still would have happened. But I made it worse. "Its okay, Aurora." Jennifer touched my shoulder and smiled. We walked to our house, well I guess its considered our old house now. "Hey, were in the history books once again. We are the first people to get out of the Lords palace and survive" She said. I smiled. "Yeah, I guess we are" We heard patrols coming our way. Not just any patrols, the general. "They are most likely going to come this way back to their home. I want extra security on this street." He said. I noticed the voice immediantly. It was Nicklous.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals (chapter 5)   The Immortals (chapter 5) EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:08 pm

so this is an ACTION chapter of ACTION with ACTION and more ACTION, it has stealth too but a lot of ACTION LolFlag
Back to top Go down

The Immortals (chapter 5)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top