Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:03 am

Let me start off with this.

This is what fighting games should be. Epic Story and a wide array of characters. I've played the past entries of this game and it's pretty well designed all the way around. Every fight feels fresh,and the learning curb is juuuust difficult to make you wanna buckle down and enjoy what each character have to offer.

These are the kinda matches you get with characters like these.

A. STUNNING. COMEBACK. This is what fighting games are all about. Putting all your skills,training,and hard work on the line,just to show the guy holding the other controller how much of a chump he is. ON A NATIONAL LEVEL.

Now here's my question to you...do you enjoy fighters as much as you think you can? If so,which is your favorite? Also,I'm interested in seeing if anyone here has PSN,so I could possibly play you guys in some games I have,and I may even upload some combo vids.... :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:13 am

Ah tekken. The game that makes hom look almost mortal Troll Face

Would love to see some combo vids from you though. Smile Combos are pretty hard to pull of in fighting games exspecially in tekken,street fighter, etc.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Alexs

Mr. Alexs
mralexs
mralexs

Level : 10
FF Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Killer Instinct is one of my favorite fighting games, because of this:

ULTRA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:16 pm

MvC. Heard alot of bad news with Capcom messing over its fans by re-releasing the same game with minor differences.

Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Undarque wrote:
MvC. Heard alot of bad news with Capcom screwing over its fans by re-releasing the same game with minor differences.

MvC is meh...it really is more for professional play. If I try to get one of my friends to play a match with me I can't really get into because the learning curve of the characters they want to play as.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:09 am

You know about Killer instinct :O Awesome man Smile . I still play it on my iPod thru a emulator Wink
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:04 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
You know about Killer instinct :O Awesome man Smile. I still play it on my iPod thru a emulator Wink

There's a new KI coming out for Xbox I think.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:15 am

PistolNitro wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
You know about Killer instinct :O Awesome man Smile. I still play it on my iPod thru a emulator Wink

There's a new KI coming out for Xbox I think.
that will only include 1 character, and you have to pay individually for the others, so it will suck for being anti-consumer
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3   Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese/Korean Fighting Games/Evo/Hype Stuff :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top