Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Last Fusion X Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Last Fusion X EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Last Fusion X EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Last Fusion X EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Last Fusion X EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Last Fusion X EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Last Fusion X EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Last Fusion X EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Last Fusion X EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Last Fusion X EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Last Fusion X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Archeye

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: The Last Fusion X   The Last Fusion X EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:19 am

Chapter 1
The first day of the summer ends with war.  You remember when you’re younger and everything is warm.  You see kids running all around the neighbor hood and playing tag or having water balloon fights and you’re deciding whom to play with.  Well it was not like that. It was a dreadful day full of rain and there are no kids in sight. That is how my day began.  My name is Archeye Deconeyer. That’s not how this story begins. It starts with a note.

I had always been on the outside group of the other kids.  Always alone at lunch and if anybody ever talked to me they would probably be making fun of me.  However, there was something about me that everybody always found interesting.  But when they would be about to say they would think better about it and walk away .

In sixth period while numbeh1 was talking to the KND through some watch phone a letter came directly to me ! Me ! I had never been friends with anybody and here I was getting a letter .  Also I had been adopted .  Could this be my real parents trying to get a hold of me ? I didn’t know .  I was about to open it and read it when my teacher told me to put it away .  Grudgingly I did .

After the last bell rang for the last day of school I ran all the way up to my locker and got my back pack out of my locker .  I picked it up and started to walk away when I reached into my pocket and found the letter !  I quickly pulled it out and began to read

Dear Archeye Deconeyer,
We have been watching you for a year now .  We have also been watching the others .  On the other planets .  They have defied us and died .  Lets see what you will do .  Will you join us or betray us ? Your choice just might save your life .  You have until 5:oo today .  Choose wisely

I just stood there looking down at the letter .  What did they mean by others on different planets any ways ? I looked around to see if I could find anybody trying to mess with me .  Nobody  around here .  I looked back down at the letter and put it in my pocket . I looked one more time to make sure nobody was around .

As I walked outside the sun suddenly the sky turned dark .  I looked up and saw that the sky was pure black ! Then it started raining .  But it wasn’t normal rain that you would think of .  The rain was green ! Everybody was looking up at the sky now .  When it started to get bad I started running home .  When I got home I went to bed staring at the card I had received earlier . 

I woke up to the sound of screaming .  I looked around .  Outside it was dark but flashes of light lit up the world .  What was worse is that I heard people screaming and I also heard explosions .  And then it happened .  I heard my mother scream bloody murder .  I was up in a second .  I ran to my door and opened it to find blood on the floor .  And a finger .

I jumped back into my room and shut the door .  Then I heard a knock on my door .  “Jacob let me in !” yelled my brother .  I quickly opened the door .  Some things you should know about my brother is that his name is Dexter .  Yah I know the Dexter .  I was adopted .  Nobody knows where I came from our who my parents were .

Anyways I quickly opened up my door and aloud my brother to come in .  “What’s going on out there ?” I asked Dexter .  “Something came down from the sky at five a clock two ours ago,” said Dexter “At first we thought it was just some trash from another planet .  So we sent out a team to look for it .  When finally heard back from them they said something had some out of a glob of goo and attacked them .”
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fusion X   The Last Fusion X EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 am

Archeye, why don't you make an account on this forum instead of being a guest?
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Archeye

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fusion X   The Last Fusion X EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm going to but I have been busy lately
Back to top Go down

archeye
archeye

Male Posts : 3
FF Location : The Zombie Apocalypse

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2   The Last Fusion X EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Chapter 2
I just stared at him with my mouth gapping open at him . “Archeye what’s wrong ?” asked Dexter . Then I realized what I was doing . “Archeye tell me what’s wrong !” he yelled . I turned my head towards my bed where the card was laying face down .

“Why didn’t you tell me you got this ?” Dexter asked . “Um , well I didn’t think it was really important because the only ‘friends’ I have come over just to see you .” I said . Dexter just sighed and began walking around the room rubbing his chin . “I’ve got it ! First go grab your baseball bat OK .” Dexter told me . So I went to my closet and grabbed my bat and went back over to Dexter . I asked him “Why do we need this ?” . “It’s in case something attacks .” he replied plainly .

“Good . Now all we need to do is get to my lab .” Dexter told me . He opened the door and looked around . He went out gesturing for me to follow him . As we came up on his room we saw green goo on his door . He held up his hand and walked inside the room . I heard a scream . I ran in and saw a creature made out of green goo with glowing red eyes and teeth made out of glass and wood trying to attack him .

Dexter was on the floor sprawling around with the thing while he was trying to reach for his wrench . I ran into the room and swung the bat as hard as I could at the green blob . My bat went through it making a mess all over Dexter’s bedroom . I looked over at Dexter and saw him piling furniture up against his door .

“Archeye , get over here and help me push the couch up against the door !” he said . I ran over and we pushed the couch to the side of the wall blocking a huge crack . Next , Dexter jogged over to his bookcase and pulled a book off the shelf . The bookcase moved into the wall . “Welcome to my laboratory .” said Dexter
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fusion X   The Last Fusion X EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Nice, and welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall forum! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fusion X   The Last Fusion X EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Nice, and welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall forum! Cool

What he said! Wow, 2 new members in one day, that must be a new record!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

archeye
archeye

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fusion X   The Last Fusion X EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 am

thanks and im glad to be here . I hope u all like my story cause most of them always skip the first part of the war so im trying to get that in . I the next few chapters the first big battle !
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fusion X   The Last Fusion X EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 am

archeye wrote:
thanks and im glad to be here . I hope u all like my story cause most of them always skip the first part of the war so im trying to get that in . I the next few chapters the first big battle !

Starting off great!! 3DGrin 3DGrin 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

archeye
archeye

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3   The Last Fusion X EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 am

Hey guys this is really just a filler chapter since I've been really busy lately .

Chapter 3

When I walked in to the laboratory I was astonished ! I just stared at everything . As I looked Dexter calmly walked towards some sort of electronic copper case . He pulled out a red sword and said “Hey Archeye , think fast !” . I quickly turned around and caught the sword as it was about to hit me . “It’s called a Lightning Sword . It will have to do for now until we can get to the Moon Base .” said Dexter

Next Dexter pulled out some metal bars and placed them against the wall . “Here try your new sword out !” exclaimed Dexter . He sounded excited so I decided to do it . I ran up and slashed through the first bar . I spun towards the middle one and did a upper-cut on the bar . I finished the last bar by throwing my sword side ways cutting clean through the last bar . A loud metallic sound rang through out the laboratory .

I went and retrieved my sword from the wall where it had landed . I pulled it while it glinted in the light . I walked towards my brother while contemplating what had just happened . He just rubbed his chin and getting a far away look in his dark blue eyes . “How did you do that ?” asked Dexter . “I don’t know . It felt natural , like it was a part of me .” I explained . He snapped back into reality and picked up his famous wrench . It looked as if it was brand new . How was it like that ? He’d had it for years now .

We were just about to leave when something red and yellow came flying into the laboratory . It sprayed some type of lime green laser as it broke through skylight . It swooped down and grabbed Dexter , but not me ! As it flew up Dexter started pounding on its back screaming for it to go back . “Dexter ! It’s me Ben , now were not going back ! Just because you have some experiment in there doesn’t mean you can risk your life for it ! Do you understand me?” said Ben . “No its not that it-” but that’s all my brother got out.

A huge noise was heard from above . I looked up through the hole Ben had made in the lab . A huge meteorite like object of that green goo was coming straight for me . Fast . Ben was about to come back for me when the green meteorite hit the house . The last thing I saw was my genius brother Dexter crying his heart out as I was completely crushed .

I woke up to a gun in my face . “Get up , now !” yelled someone . It took a few seconds to get my eyes to adjust to the sunlight . A girl stood above me with some sort of gun in her hand . “What are you ?” she said . “What are you talking about ?” I asked .

“You know what I’m talking about !” she calmly but with a hint of fear in her voice . I just stared at her with my mouth open trying to form words but couldn’t . She sighed and pulled a mirror from her back pocket and put it up to my face . Everything looked the same … except my skin . I had been a fair skinned, but now my skin was as black as space ! I just admired at my new found skin . While I was admiring my new found physical change . I felt something like a shock on my hands .

I looked down and saw electric handcuffs on my hands ! I was knocked down by somebody big . I knew it couldn’t be girl because she was too small . I was about to say that my brother was Dexter when I was shot from behind ! My back sort of curved to the left and the bullet missed me by just a inch . Before I knew it I was on the other side of the ruins of the laboratory picking up my sword . I felt the energy running through it . It was if I could control I the metals, the energy, and even the color of the sword . Everything physical and chemical .

I saw that the people that had tried to shoot me earlier were KND operates . Their suits said #187 and #74 . They tried to shoot at me again with a nacho launcher, but I was seemingly faster and stronger than before my change . “Stand down now ! We just want to talk .” they said . “Yea, right .” I said with as much sarcasm I could . I jumped towards them and cut their guns in half with my sword and ran of down my street towards Pokey Oaks North .
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

The Last Fusion X Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Fusion X   The Last Fusion X Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Fusion X

View previous topic View next topic Back to top