Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

What to do with the Xtreme boards....?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:03 pm

This was a post that I made in another thread. I just wanted make a thread with it.

Its no secret that Posts and Thread making have gone downhill.

So, What are we gonna do?

I was thinking about this dilemma 2 days ago and came up with this:

How about if we add other games that our forum is dedicated to?
What I mean is full integration.
Right now, we only show up on Google as a FusionFall fansite. But being that we all play other games as well, we can add the other games to our Metatag. That way others that are looking for a fansite can find ours.
We can get more members and keep the site alive.

Not only that, we can make groups for each game as well as making one particular member a Moderator of it.

Since Father Target is so well adept with W101, I figure he could be the Lead Moderator of the w101 group.

Grumpz has taken to Eden Eternal so he could lead that group.

Not sure who can lead the DC Universe group since there are quite a few that play that one. I'm thinkin' OZw???

I'll............probably do one for Dragon Nest. Not sure though..........cause most of the people that play that game go HARDCORE with knowing the stats and such............And I'm just there to make things explode and set things on fire. Shrug 

But thats all what I thought about. Xtreme can specialize in a few games
(probably just the few we got into) and bring in more members. I'm sure they'll adapt to our rather unorthodox whimsy nature here.

If that doesnt float your boat..........does anyone have any other suggestions?

P.S: I decided to finally just add my skype. Since you guys have skyped each other before, I guess I could do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:22 pm

suggests that everyone plays an mmo,

ends up playing it alone  Sad 

lol yeh like the idea, go for it.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Yea I know. Been playing DN alone too.

I'm sure I can find enjoyment in Eden...........once I can conquer my need for Wanton Destruction.

I'll try to join in more.
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Level : 36
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 pm

I'll join the DC universe group, it's a game i' ve been wanting to play for a while now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Havent made it yet. Was asking others that still come on whether they like the idea of expanding our forums to other games and communities.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:43 pm

this forum looks like a baren wasteland
why?
the game section how about you just mix all gaming topics into one game topic.
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Wey hey I can lead Roblox  LIES
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 pm

If guys could just make "games"
and put all topics together into that place about games on other topics move the threads.
I'd be the leader of roblox, ha kidding I don't play it anymore. I would say that if I played it.
I have a hat thats worth 2.5k USD+

and originally joined in 2010 january been playing for about 3 years then stopped.
I have over 1000 hours into roblox. but not interested...

I am into Battlefield 4..

and for you DC universe fans, I recommend you get ps4 its free on there and you can record videos and post them on face book, and then post em on you tube or on extreme lol.
you can also live stream on play station, its freaking awesome.
so other people on twitch can also see u play from ps4.

I recommend ya get it undelos, if your into that but for a mere price of 400 $ its a gaming machine, and most powerful consoles ever made, the specs on the ps4 are better then xbox one or xbox 360.

I don't like dc universe though, but I doubt any of you guys are gonna play battlefield since you guys are into mmorgs, thats fine lol.  Wink!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:22 pm

there hasnt even been a post on "fusion fall project" topics since 2013!

I remember when I was looking for fusionfall forums ( I chose this one, mostly because it was simple plain and pretty active meaning the topics where straight to the point not..

woorld wizard or whatever that thing is and dc universe and then ff building scripts
ff building code

like we dont need all that stuff we can just post that in general discussions. I didnt even know those topics where there at first LOL, it's like at the bottom of the page, and if wiltilt was gonna post any where on updates it would probably be on announcements or general discussions not at the bottom of the page where no one even looks. I am just given advice harsh or not its the plain truth and it makes the forum look even more empty than it currently is which usually drives users away. I see why you guys did it and I would agree all these game topics are a good idea.. if we had like 100-200 active members. but we barely even have like 10 constantly posting here or around 0-20... which isnt alot actually I think its around 10 not sure who constantly posts since not many people constantly post
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
there hasnt even been a post on "fusion fall project" topics since 2013!

Which was only 7 days ago. Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:24 pm

actually last post there was like december 20 not january 1  Yeah Right
What to do with the Xtreme boards....? BenedctSherlockHmph

Last edited by Zeroknight on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:26 pm

What to do with the Xtreme boards....? Just_s11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Theres only so much we can do. But i agree we should keep trying to get more people involved here.  Smile
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:12 am

Zeroknight wrote:
If guys could just make "games"
and put all topics together into that place about games on other topics move the threads.

hmmm. We could try that too.

Thing is, I'm not all that into FPS. I just like platforming and roaming around in a Sandbox-like game.

I cant even do Side-scrollers. No Idea 

I play borderlands 2......but I'd suck if I didnt have my Sabre Turrent.
I have all the aiming skills of a Jittery 10 year old on a sugar high. No Idea 

Thing is, I'd need to edit the tags on the site to have the site pop up on google when other games are googled.

I guess what I'm looking for is if everyone is okay with me adding new meta tags to the site.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 am

I'm not so big on the 'put every game-thread together in one big topic' idea. It would make threads harder to find, and the search bar isn't exactly great. I SWEAR there were more threads than what's shown that I asked for when I use that thing. LIES 
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:25 am

I've got an idea, why not just make a separate forum, just like XFF +13, with its own general discussions, trade center, off topic section and all of that other stuff. And the people that Undelos mentioned could be the main admins of the forums.

This may not be the best idea, but it's the best I could think of.  Shrug
And I'm perfectly okay with the meta tag thing ThumbUp
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:29 am

Zeroknight wrote:
I remember when I was looking for fusionfall forums ( I chose this one, mostly because it was simple plain and pretty active meaning the topics where straight to the point not..

woorld wizard or whatever that thing is and dc universe and then ff building scripts
ff building code

Happy2 I hate complicated ## too.

Zeroknight wrote:

like we dont need all that stuff we can just post that in general discussions. I didnt even know those topics where there at first LOL, it's like at the bottom of the page, and if wiltilt was gonna post any where on updates it would probably be on announcements or general discussions not at the bottom of the page where no one even looks. I am just given advice harsh or not its the plain truth and it makes the forum look even more empty than it currently is which usually drives users away. I see why you guys did it and I would agree all these game topics are a good idea.. if we had like 100-200 active members. but we barely even have like 10 constantly posting here or around 0-20... which isnt alot actually I think its around 10 not sure who constantly posts since not many people constantly post

Nah. You're not being harsh.

No one really uses that Project category. So I guess a Forum shrinking is in order. I'm not too convinced that we shoud get rid of the w101 boards just yet. I like the fact that the major games that we are all into have their own thing.............But the project boards can probably be done away with.

I'll have to go out of my way and move all the threads into another category. Might cut some other categories as well if they arent needed.

Should we add another category strictly for Console games? You play battlefield, and Target............does stuff.
I'm sure some people would like to find out what others are playing. My brother is into CoD and because of that I found out how close you can get to clan members. They're almost like us on here, with the obvious exceptions. I guess an addition here would be to add that possible concept here.
But they would have to be invited in. I think I speak for everyone when I say that the community of CoD and us arent the same in any way.

That Idea will still be in the works though.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:29 am

Is.........Is that a Survey Corps emblem?!

Also! Should we add one category for Cartoon Network? I know CN is on everyone's *&()^ list since they closed FusionFall......me included.

But I'm thinking it would help keep with our PG nature on here.

There's just something about this place that I just love about the PG nature. Its.......just alot less stressful. Its irritating sometimes when you cant say what you want to say..............but.........I enjoy the T and M for mature-free air here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:35 am

I say we add an anime thing too.

Lot of us seem to know most of anime.

(Ps I didn't read the posts above, so if someone suggested this, I double their wager)
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:48 am

Well I'll TRIPLE THAT WAGER!

It'd be nice to talk about the newest shows that's been coming out. Its nice to see that there are quite a few that do watch anime here
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:51 am

I suggest a TV show thread idea to Undelos a while back, it gets rejected. But when Grumpy sort-of does the same, she's willing to do it. Yeah, that's fair. Glare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 am

she's in love with me obvi.

or because no one can say no to Grumps. 

What to do with the Xtreme boards....? GrumpyISsheep
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:59 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
she's in love with me obvi.

You keep on believing that, bud. Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 am

It's the Spanish accent oli, just ignore him  Jelous 

I wonder how many of us watch anime, probably the majority of xtreme I think.  Think
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:01 am

The only anime I ever watched were Avatar and Pokemon. And I think one episode of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Shrug 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:02 am

ole  Seriously
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:04 am

Prince scavengertazer wrote:
It's the Spanish accent oli, just ignore him  Jelous 

I wonder how many of us watch anime, probably the majority of xtreme I think.  Think
i used to watch anime then i took an arrow in the knee
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:59 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I suggest a TV show thread idea to Undelos a while back, it gets rejected. But when Grumpy sort-of does the same, she's willing to do it. Yeah, that's fair. Glare

What to do with the Xtreme boards....? Imspeechlessplz . . . .

This..........this I am not aware of.....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Undelos wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

What to do with the Xtreme boards....? Imspeechlessplz . . . .

This..........this I am not aware of.....

Check your inbox. Probably still in there.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Im in it for the console topic, I play fps's but I am looking forward to many other games that arent fps. 

plus me n pwnzer would fit right at home lol and some other people because there are alot of consoles users here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Im in it for the console topic, I play fps's but I am looking forward to many other games that arent fps. 

plus me n pwnzer would fit right at home lol and some other people because there are alot of consoles users here.

meanwhile I'm here just playing with dirt and an old gamecube...  oh man life's coolio
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:33 am

well thats a console... loved game cube to lol
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:06 am

So, Console section is in.

Console Category or Thread?

Also, just found out that we may be keeping one of the threads for the Project section.
The new member Hannah decided to give wilt and Eva some help with game building in her spare time. I also managed to wrangle up another 3D builder from the Ressurection group. They're gonna probably be an item now and are gonna need a quiet place to work. So they'll be setting up camp in the project boards once I get it ready. it still needs a downsizing though.

I think..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the Xtreme boards....?   What to do with the Xtreme boards....? Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do with the Xtreme boards....?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top