Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
FusionFall Retro! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
FusionFall Retro! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
FusionFall Retro! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
FusionFall Retro! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
FusionFall Retro! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
FusionFall Retro! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
FusionFall Retro! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
FusionFall Retro! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
FusionFall Retro! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
FusionFall Retro! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

FusionFall Retro!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Hey guys, been a while since I've been on the forums but I thought I'd let you guys become aware of really awesome news.

Three new Developers have just recently joined the FusionFall Legacy team and with them they brought something extremely special.
"What is this special thing?" You may ask. Well, to start off, the three new Developers, Womayhem, Joshsora, and Kevman95 have all worked on recreating MMOs, such as ToonTown and FreeRealms, but that's not all. Upon joining the team they brought something called FusionFall Retro!

As told by Wilttilt on the FusionFall Legacy forums, "FusionFall Retro will feature FusionFall as it was in early January 2010, just before the Birthday Bash and right after Knishmas! This means there are no FF Adventures, only 36 nanos, and The Future."

So what does this mean? Well it means that the originally planned FusionFall Legacy will be cancelled and we will be able to play the original FusionFall exactly how it was in 2010 before the Birthday Bash. That's right, you'll be able the game we all love so much thanks to Womayhem, Joshsora, Kevman95, and the rest of the FusionFall Legacy team.

It will be completely multiplayer from the start, meaning you will get to play with all of your friends from the get go, you will be able to play in the Future, as it is from before the Academy Update, and you will have the original 36 Nanos and original Leveling System.

They will soon be private messaging a select amount of people in waves on the FusionFall Legacy forums to become Testers of FusionFall Retro before the release to everybody.

FusionFall Retro - First Look and FusionFall Legacy News!

What IS FusionFall Retro?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Yep, also FusionFall Legacy has not been canceled, the demo for it has been canceled.
Fusionfall legacy is a remastered and remade version of FusionFall with fresh new ideas and ideas that the original Fusionfall team did not complete or did not put in the game,  and a newer/updated unity engine which the dev team will still be working on.

On the other hand Retro is the "Original Fusionfall" with the same engine old engine (Unity 2) which means there will not be new fresh updates for the game, and there will still be exploits and the same crashes as before. To be completely honest this doesn't even bother me as I loved the original game for what it was. The reason they cannot freshly updated the game is because they are using Unity 5 lol
Also before FusionFall Retro is open to everyone, there will be an alpha test in which keys will be distributed in waves to a select amount of people over time.

here is a look at FusionFall Retro and news about Legacy and the tutorial for retro!

Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:29 am

Zero Knight wrote:
Yep, also FusionFall Legacy has not been canceled, the demo for it has been canceled.

Actually, the demo's just been postponed. There will be a demo eventually... just no one knows when, not even the team. Razz Retro is probably just Legacy's way of keeping us occupied while waiting for the real demo. Y'know, like how Nintendo (and others sometimes) like to bring out remakes or ports of a game while the next in the franchise is still being made.

I actually can't wait until Retro, and I haven't even seen any of it yet! Razz Well... 'suppose I have, but that was FFO, so... No Idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:30 pm

FusionFall Retro! Gosling-Crying

I just can't believe it.
Back to top Go down

minako
minako

FusionFall Name : Little Venus
Female Posts : 34
FF Location : Fusion Bunny's Lair

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:31 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Zero Knight wrote:

Actually, the demo's just been postponed. There will be a demo eventually... just no one knows when, not even the team. Razz Retro is probably just Legacy's way of keeping us occupied while waiting for the real demo. 
Actually, in the video Wilttilt posted @1:21, he said it was the demo (not full game) was cancelled!

The demo was really only there to "hold people over" since FusionFall Legacy is being built from the ground up. A single-player ~3 level game of course wouldn't have been the most fun, but the developers understood people were frustrated with waiting and just wanted a placeholder as they worked. FusionFall Retro was something nobody saw coming but is still great! Since FusionFall Retro will be better in the sense that it's a full game and it's multiplayer, they're not working towards the demo anymore. Switching gears from the demo (which they were going to update/patch) to a full game wouldn't have been easy cheesy, so cancelling the Demo and replacing it with FFR means more fun times for us and a easier workload (to some degree) for the Devs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Would have been fun to me. Plus it would have been given me a better chance to recreate one of the areas in something. Cookie
Back to top Go down

iMan007
iMan007

FusionFall Name : Ray Xylonyoung
Male Posts : 65
FF Location : Denmark

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:20 pm

So if retro is the game from 2010 how were they able to made it run? Btw, it's been a while since my last visit.
Do any of you know if they extracted the game files or something?  bounce
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:09 pm

From what I've seen from video thumbnails, it's 16-bit. Y'know, like SNES games like A Link to the Past. Razz Can't tell you any more than that though as I'm too lazy to watch them. No Idea

Still really have to get used to posting this news to FFH&T again...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

FusionFall Retro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Retro!   FusionFall Retro! Empty

Back to top Go down

FusionFall Retro!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top