Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

Since "The 7 Legends" filming is complete I think it is a good time to start work on my FusionFall based series "The Invasion Begins", based on the novel I wrote (though I never took the time to post the whole thing on the forums).

What You Need to Know

If you are interested, and can be committed, in being in the series as a regular please PM me or post on this thread. Or you can pop in at some times in the series as a special guest star. I am going to start filming after the premiere of 7 Legends so be ready. Regular episodes will last 10 minutes and specials 20 minutes so when filming begins, I can finsish an episode in about 3-4 days, if everyone shows.

Series Overview

"The Invasion Begins" takes place when the Fusion Invasion first begins staring a young Officer and his friends. Ofcourse, before the Invasion, Officer is just a regular obnoxious teenager. He sneaks out of the house, goes to parties, breaks a few laws here and there. When the Invasion starts everything changes for young, dumb Officer. His parents, SACT agents, are kill by Fuse's minions. This changes his life. Officer mans up and joins the war in his own way, realizing the SACT has been corrupt by Father, who cares nothing of any individual. Officer and his friends fight to save the world and kiss a girl here and there to Cool.

Roles

Here are some of the roles I have thought up for the series though, I am always open to suggestions. I have not named any unclaimed role (with the exception of Aaron Omega) due to the fact that people who join will want to be themselves. If you can not be committed as a regular or guest star that is alright to. When ever you are able to film you can come online as a Plumber,SACT agent, Police Officer, shopkeeper, candy pirate, Urban ranger, Fusion spy, ect.

Here are some of the roles-

Officer-an obnoxious teenager who has no regard for the rules. When his parents die how-ever Officer must learn to man up in order to survive the war (played by Officer Second)

Sheriff Ultra- a police officer who chases Officer and his pals around Pokey Oaks whenever they are up to no good. When Officer leaves Pokey Oaks he joins the SACT and Razor has something very special for him. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Role 1- Officer's funny best friend. When his parnets die, Role 1, is there to confort him and is ready to journey the CN universe and help defeat Fuse.

Razor- Father's minion. Though the fusions may appear to be the threat at the present time, Father beleaves this is a perfect time to destroy the K.N.D and their allies. Razor infiltrates the SACT agents and becomes one of their top generals and is responciable for sending Officer's parents to their death.(Played by Undead Brad)

General Hero- A SACT general. Hero was a courageous general who was one of the best fusion fighters. Though he dislikes Officer for going off on his own to fight in the war, he respects them. Unfortunately his time as general was sort lived. He was assassinated by his own 2nd in command, Razor, who takes his place as general. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Cordelia (Possibly Role 4)- Officer's supporting friend that is a girl. She, along with Utonium, supports Officer when in his parent's death and is ready to travel the world with Officer. She kinda has a thing for Role 1. (Played by SUDoku)

Aaron Omega- an Urban Ranger. Officer, Utonium, and Cordelia meet this Urban Ranger along the border between Foster's Home and Prickly Pines and provides everything they need to fight fusions. Later is revealed to be present at Officer's Parent's death. Father of Baron Omega (Played by my other character La Titan)

Baron Omega- the runaway. Brad's father, Aaron, never showed enough attention to his son. He was always caught up in creating weapons and armor for the fusion war as a result of his wife's death. Brad then, feeling (like Officer) he could help out in his own way, ran away from home and traveled through the Wilds fighting off rouge fusions. He soon meets up with Officer and his friends when he saved them from an attack from Wild Stingers.(Played by Undead Brad)

Nova- Nova's parents never payed enough attention to him. When the Fusion war starts, Nova leaves his home in Marquee Row, and journeys to the Wilds. There he meets Baron Omega, a fellow runaway. He soon meets Officer and his friends when him and Brad save them form an attack from Wild Stingers. He and Officer have a dangerous mission to complete when they discover a important SACT secret.(Played by Nova Dragon)

Dr.Dragoon- the traitor. Dr.Dragoon started out as a dexlabs scientist. The good doctor was experimenting on himself on the hopes on improving the human body. But it ended horrible. Dragoon sprouted huge, Big Chill-like wings. Disgraced by his failure and outcast by his fellow scientists Dragoon runs away from Tech square and is found by Fusion Dexter. With nothing to lose, he reveals all of the Dexlabs secrets to Fusion Dexter. When it is discovered that Dragoon is a traitor he is cornered by Plumbers and jumps into a Infected lake transforming himself into a horrible fusion monster.(Played by Dragoongamer86)

Hom Choi-the cool guy. Hom is a cool, shady guy who reveals to Officer and his friends SACT dark past. He then watches over them as the continue to fight the war against Fuse.(Played by Hom Choi)

Kyle- the bad boy. Kyle never liked his parents and ran away from his home in Peach Creek Estates when he was only 8, before the fusion war. He then met Officer and the two became friends. That was until Kyle wanted the two of them to rob the Pokey Oaks North Express Train. Officer than fights Kyle and it is a draw. Kyle leaves Pokey Oaks and lives hidden in the Wilds. When the fusion war starts Officer and his friends find Kyle fighting some fusions in the Haunted Ridge. They assist Kyle and he claims he has changed. But has he really changed and wants to do his part in the fusion war, or does he just seek the chance to get even with Officer? (Played by Kyle Saturday)

The Beatle- The Beatle is an enourmous green creature who got mutated with fusion matter when the invasion first began. It was disovered by Kyle, in the Pimpleback mountains and it now follows him around doing his bidding.(Played by my 2nd character La Titan)

Lord Dane- Lord Dane is the leader of the separatists, a group of humans that joined with the fusions. The separatists beleave Lord Fuse is a god and as a god they must follow his every commmand. Lord Fuse had become very annoyed with Officer's little gang. So Lord Dane's main goal is simple. Bring Officer and his friends to their deaths.(Played by

Episode Overviews

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current Filming Schedule

Episode 1 is being filmed currently. When ever you are ready to be filmed please notify me IMMEDIATLY

The Offical Invasion Begins Scedule
We film every weekday from-
6-7 Eastern Time
5-6 Central Time
3-4 Pacific Time

NO ONE LEAVES BEFORE THEN

Last edited by Officer Second on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:02 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
While you're filming at Burger Frenzy, can you get me a cheeseburger? Hold the salad, ketchup and mustard.
Lol man, why don't you join the series man?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 am

Officer Second wrote:
While you're filming at Burger Frenzy, can you get me a cheeseburger? Hold the salad, ketchup and mustard.

his computer no work I think
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:08 am

Yeah... also anybody know what Blindfold would be worth?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 am

Never The Doom wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

Yes and no.

Steve (My old computer), doesn't have the right graphics card and Bob (The one I got last month) had a better graphics card than Steve, but still not the right ones.

Though since Bob is dead, I'm having to use Steve.

I also have another computer (Now known as Shirley), but that one is so old that you can barely do anything without dying of boredom waiting for it to load. Unknown if Shirley has the right graphics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 am

Never The Doom wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

Yes and no.

Steve (My old computer), doesn't have the right graphics card and Bob (The one I got last month) had a better graphics card than Steve, but still not the right ones.

I also have another computer (Now known as Shirley), but that one is so old that you can barely do anything without dying of boredom waiting for it to load. Unknown if Shirley has the right graphics.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRppqMMvlKAsa0R9sp7DkbLuxujEU9ri5pmxCuf9-0W80qRb_Wd
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 9k=
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 am

WHY NO ONE ANSWER MY QUESTION?!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 am

@Never

Lol!

For me, the worse the computer's speed, graphics and tolerance, the worse name I give it.

So to me, the perfect computer for my needs would be called Vixon.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:19 am

@Never

Lol!

For me, the worse the computer's speed, graphics and tolerance, the worse name I give it.

So to me, the perfect computer for my needs would be called Vixon.
Or Never
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 am

SOMEBODY ANSWER MEH!!!!! what is blindfold worth?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 am

Undead Brad wrote:
SOMEBODY ANSWER MEH!!!!! what is blindfold worth?
Not much maybe a hun mil taros or so I have 3 pairs
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:30 am

Any items?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 am

Maybe a pink guitar
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:32 am

Neutral Neutral I doubt it...
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:44 am

People give them out all the time at mount user hosted event things
with some npc hack or w,e
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:37 am

Here is a list of all the episodes we shoot in Season 1 of The Invasion Begins

Season 1 episode list -
Episode 1- Darkness Asends Part 1
Episode 2- Darkness Asends Part 2
Episode 3- Flight to Foster's
Episode 4- Enter the Wilds
Episode 5- The Separtists
Episode 6- Along Leaky Lake
Episode 7- Bitter Reuion Part 1
Episode 8- Bitter Reuion Part 2
Episode 9- Dr.Dragoon Part 1
Episode 10- Dr.Dragoon Part 2
Episode 11- All the World a Stage
Episode 12- The Battle of Orchid Bay
Episode 13- The Siedge of the City Part 1
Episode 14- The Siedge of the City Part 2
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:44 am

Never The Doom wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

Yes and no.

Then replace your graphics card, sheesh... >.>
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am

AusiSniper wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

Yes and no.

Then replace your graphics card, sheesh... >.>

Can't really be done with Steve or Bob I don't think. Yeah, the people who made Steve and Bob are idiots.
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 am

Dragoon gets 2 episodes named after him what about me Rock2
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:14 am

nova dragon wrote:
Dragoon gets 2 episodes named after him what about me The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 2325387483
I just explained it to you on chat, Dragoon has his episodes named after him cause it sounds cool. Anyway you get I think 3 episodes about you, just named different
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:37 am

Yeah I am the strongest of everybody
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 am

what are we talking about officer?
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 am

Director Shark wrote:
what are we talking about officer?

officer's new series, you can be in it if you want
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 am

Officer owns it plz i'll pass
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:05 am

Dude it's gonna be good, could you at least be an extra? PLEEEEEASE? for your bud?
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:08 am

you had to say that man you know were buds eh fine for you buddy
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:10 am

Director long time no see. So you want to join my series?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 am

YES!!!!! I SHALL CONTROL YOUR PUNY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! lulz but yeah THNX!!!!
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 am

yea for brad i have to leave because my browser is slowing down cya tomorrow
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:16 am

Ok but before you go what character would you like to be? May I make a suggestion, Lord Role
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:29 am

Officer Second wrote:
Ok but before you go what character would you like to be? May I make a suggestion, Lord Role
wow officer there are some major fails going on right now so i need to know wat ep. im in and wat time
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 am

Officer this isnt organized at all.
Its just get on at any time
You need to make a time for everyone or make time for people in each episode with the role next to it,
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:37 am

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
You need to make a time for everyone or make time for people in each episode with the role next to it,
Ok here a schedule then

We film tomorrow 5:00 U.S east time starting with the DexLabs scene. I need Brad, Ultra, and Dragoon
If we finish that scene then we will go on to the cop chase which consists of Proffesor Utonium and Ultra
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 am

ok but i can't go to ff i just got my (awesome) laptop and eed to set it up wat ever scene im in can it be delayed to the seventeenth
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:45 am

Officer Second wrote:
Ty Zeroknight wrote:
Ok here a schedule then

We film tomorrow 5:00 U.S east time starting with the DexLabs scene. I need Brad, Ultra, and Dragoon
If we finish that scene then we will go on to the cop chase which consists of Proffesor Utonium and Ultra
Make around 6 pm. I'll try to do 5 but probably wont make it.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 pm

I made this just for fun. If we get so fa in the series that we actually complete Season 1 this is the episode list for season 2. Enjoy

Season 2 episode list-

Episode 1- Insane In the Membrane

Episode 2- The Great Machine Part 1

Episode 3- The Great Machine Part 2

Episode 4- Welcome to Nowhere!

Episode 5- Reckoning

Episode 6- Battle in the Desert

Episode 7- Betrayel

Episode 8- Return to the City Part 1

Episode 9- Return to the City Part 2

Episode 10- Return to the City Part 3

Well there you have it Season 2 of the Invasion Begins. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:21 pm

sounds good officer i wonder who the betrayer is FearMe
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Well lets finish Season 1 first then we talk season 2
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 pm

hey wat ep am i in and i think i can play cause i think its done updating ALSO are you done filming episode one?

Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
hey wat ep am i in and i think i can play cause i think its done updating ALSO are you done filming episode one?

No not yet. I have 5 scenes left to film. AND I STILL NEED MY ROLE 4!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

if i had a girl character i would certainly play the role, but i don't
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

lol ok wat ep am i in
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

lol ok wat ep am i in
Your next seen in Bitter Reuion Part 1
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

lol ok wat ep am i in
Your next seen in Bitter Reuion Part 1
i had the feeling that was the one i was in but i wasn't sure so wat is the plot of it the episode? hello?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 pm

um officer are you there
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
um officer are you there
Ya im here
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
um officer are you there
Ya im here
lol well wat is the plot of those episodes
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Officer you need to make a good schedule for each role
and some people cant go online at certain times
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Prof Crashed and can't get back on that is why we can't film now. Can anybody come online now?

Kyle, I will get the plots put in some time tonight
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 pm

wat is the plot of the bitter reunion and wat chars are needed

EDIT:ok tonight is good

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
wat is the plot of the bitter reunion and wat chars are needed

EDIT:ok
I guess I can start on the plots now
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top