Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The official Battle thread - Page 7 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The official Battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

post you're battle with other users here lol Very Happy
Instead of going off topic on other threads xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
no ..... i .....can .... live.......... *takes powers when grim isn't looking* ha i got them......... im still to weak ugh.........
Okay you can't do that... Grim watches everyone so he takes the powers back and makes him an Ice EVO and sends him off back into the real world.
(ah wut im an evo fine) ugh.....were am i.... *looks around* *cough* look like im at ice kings castle ....no ones here..... wait wut am i!....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
no ..... i .....can .... live.......... *takes powers when grim isn't looking* ha i got them......... im still to weak ugh.........
Okay you can't do that... Grim watches everyone so he takes the powers back and makes him an Ice EVO and sends him off back into the real world.
(ah wut im an evo fine) ugh.....were am i.... *looks around* *cough* look like im at ice kings castle ....no ones here..... wait wut am i!....
(Lol yeah it cannot be that easy!) Ice King comes walking into and sees the intruder and screams, INTRUDER!!!! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE TO INTRUDE MY KINGDOM! And then starts shooting ice bolts at Kyle.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:14 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
(Lol yeah it cannot be that easy!) Ice King comes walking into and sees the intruder and screams, INTRUDER!!!! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE TO INTRUDE MY KINGDOM! And then starts shooting ice bolts at Kyle.
um ice king im a ice evo so i absorb....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
um ice king im a ice evo so i absorb....
Ice King: Oh well... Hmm... WELL BE GONE! *Ice King creates a big gust of wind and blows Kyle out onto Orchid Bay* Meanwhile at Brad's island! *Demon transition* Unngh... Did I win? I remember draining Kyle's powers and then he fell into the abyss and now... I'm here... *Looks around huge island and has a thought* Maybe i could create a Kingdom and City! Yeah! And so Brad called about a hundred demon workers and tells them what he wants and how he wants it and they go off to work while Brad goes exploring. *This is sort of becoming a story with battles... weird*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 am

*lol it is though its starting to be better Very Happy hm well what do i do now *runs into grim* hey grim wheres my powers *grim pulls em out * you mean eh these? yes those! well find that demon friend of yours and tell em wut you gotta do. but i don't know where he is. well find him!*grim leaves and kyle is stumped*
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:37 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
*lol it is though its starting to be better Very Happy hm well what do i do now *runs into grim* hey grim wheres my powers *grim pulls em out * you mean eh these? yes those! well find that demon friend of yours and tell em wut you gotta do. but i don't know where he is. well find him!*grim leaves and kyle is stumped*
*At Brad's Island that's about a month away from Orchid Bay* I see a huge mountain,not far from the under construction kingdom, with a nice overhang across the land and then I start carving the national flag, My face. Soon I return back to the Kingdom and sees that 6 towers are done and a farm with animals and a blacksmith. And then i go to sleep. *TOO MUCH MINECRAFT!*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:54 am

ugh wait mandy should be near by *kyle finds mandy calling billy stupid* hey mandy.what.do you know ow to go steal from the grim reaper.ha course i do i know exactly what to do.*soon kyle mandy and billy are in orchid bay planning* well all we have to do is send billy to be stupid in front of grim and we can steall your powers back by the way you owe me. sure ....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:56 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
ugh wait mandy should be near by *kyle finds mandy calling billy stupid* hey mandy.what.do you know ow to go steal from the grim reaper.ha course i do i know exactly what to do.*soon kyle mandy and billy are in orchid bay planning* well all we have to do is send billy to be stupid in front of grim and we can steall your powers back by the way you owe me. sure ....
So Kyle and Mandy put their plans to action and it works and then Mandy says, Now you owe me. and Kyle said, Okay... and she said, Give me your powers.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
So Kyle and Mandy put their plans to action and it works and then Mandy says, Now you owe me. and Kyle said, Okay... and she said, Give me your powers.
woah mandy they're mine. yeah but i said you owe me i didn't say what.*kyle runs and teleports away*.hey kyle come back ugh fine billy come over here lets teach grim a lesson.....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Brad wakes up and sees that the kingdom is all done and it looks amazing! After walking around the kingdom for more then 3 hours somebody teleports Brad right next to Kyle and they Brad said, You again! How about we do a sword fight, no absorbing powers also... I give Kyle a selection of swords and tells him to choose one while I pull out my own sword.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm

hm i choose f-blade
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
hm i choose f-blade
Okay... *Brad and Kyle get teleported into the Null Void* You get first move...
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm

imaginary creation! *creates an imaginary dragon* go now dragon!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
imaginary creation! *creates an imaginary dragon* go now dragon!
Summons demons and they take out the Dragon and then I send a blast of cosmetic energy that cannot be absorbed at Kyle sending him flying back.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 am

I guess.... brad won Evilz
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 am

The official Battle thread - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-6z800shKuKQ35zwsMi9BSKWNHt3iZquxcEUyGkpPyl2drTG_bQ

lol the fight must go on! MadBoss

Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:28 am

hehe sry well hm lets see f-blade swipe! (sends multiple imaginary waves that destroy the demon and hurt brad badly)
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:23 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
hehe sry well hm lets see f-blade swipe! (sends multiple imaginary waves that destroy the demon and hurt brad badly)
Standing on knee black tentacles with purple glow burst of back and smashes into ground rising me up. You cannot defeat me.... I send a tentacle that grabs Kyle and throws him back into some people who explode on impact from the force. I smile devishly while blood drips from my head.

Last edited by Undead Brad on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:54 am

you know brad, 1 of these days we should continue that battle we had about a month ago
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:54 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
you know brad, 1 of these days we should continue that battle we had about a month ago
Hmm... Surrrrrre!
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 am

i chanllage ZeroKnight to a battle
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:57 am

The official Battle thread - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz_Dl27cx50hCokhmIYjKEInB89Fk20hrWxV5Cp5PHloVqhm6E
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 am

KYLE FIGHT BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 am

um what
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:18 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
um what
Remember our battle? This is what I did: Standing on knee black tentacles with purple glow burst of back and smashes into ground rising me up. You cannot defeat me.... I send a tentacle that grabs Kyle and throws him back into some people who explode on impact from the force. I smile devishly while blood drips from my head.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:36 am

ohoh yeah ugh shoot i got to do somthing *transforms into angel*ok now i got to hunt brad down
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:42 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
ohoh yeah ugh shoot i got to do somthing *transforms into angel*ok now i got to hunt brad down
My tentacles lash out grabbing hold onto Kyle's wings and throwing him through 6 buildings made of brick and steel while sending electricity up his nerves.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:49 am

ughhhhh i .... have to ...... *uses ultimate energy to desrtoy universe and consume all* well goodbye brad! *heads to overworld* puppies rain over the world while i spend my happy time up here ahhhhhhh (hehe imaginary puppies from fosters home)
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:51 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
ughhhhh i .... have to ...... *uses ultimate energy to desrtoy universe and consume all* well goodbye brad! *heads to overworld* puppies rain over the world while i spend my happy time up here ahhhhhhh (hehe imaginary puppies from fosters home)
Does ultimate energy that consumes Kyle and his ultimate energy before he could destroy the universe and then he disappears forever and can never be brought back. I win!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:53 am

i shoot brad wit shawtgahn
no one wins
and no one hit kils ok
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:56 am

😕 um im in the overworld and my ultimate energy is just puppies so yours is puppies
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
😕 um im in the overworld and my ultimate energy is just puppies so yours is puppies
Nope. Mine was nergal demons (read this comic: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=0) And they feed on everyone and everything corrupting them...
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 pm

*Brad and Xavier get teleported into a place where there are no hills or mountains just a flat ground* You get first move....
Back to top Go down

Bloo

Bloo
Bloo
Bloo

FusionFall Name : Xavier ChillBlade
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
*Brad and Xavier get teleported into a place where there are no hills or mountains just a flat ground* You get first move....

*USES RICKROLLING POWERS*

The official Battle thread - Page 7 4TzBF
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Bloo wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

Uses tickling powers and makes him laugh to death. FATALITY!
Back to top Go down

Bloo

Bloo
Bloo
Bloo

FusionFall Name : Xavier ChillBlade
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Bloo wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

Uses tickling powers and makes him laugh to death. FATALITY!

The official Battle thread - Page 7 HwNzu
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:56 pm

I chanllage Ty to a fight -Slim transform-
The official Battle thread - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqm-HQv6mkV1Adhc4ynyLFrG9wRfesFf0JbxgCOiOMdsKjc-tYbg
-Slim grabs Ty By the neck- -He Struggles-
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:58 pm

I take out a shawt gahn and shoot off ur arm lol
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 pm

-Slim smiles Evily-
The official Battle thread - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJwKFHCyHBlzJCa4U-wo7DKeLBwviPogbKOnAS_-2B8dzFs5Fq
Slim Says "Motral Dont you know You cant kill a god!"
"Flame Clone"
"Slim stab Ty in the back with his sword"
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 pm

-Ty Dies- "Too Easy"
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:01 am

SlimTheJackson wrote:
I chanllage Ty to a fight -Slim transform-
The official Battle thread - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqm-HQv6mkV1Adhc4ynyLFrG9wRfesFf0JbxgCOiOMdsKjc-tYbg
-Slim grabs Ty By the neck- -He Struggles-
What did you type to get that image?
It would be helpful for concept designs for me and Hom's origin story. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:06 am

@X: I think this is more like you when you get really angry but with white hair and a blindfold: The official Battle thread - Page 7 Xlr81410
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:21 am

@Brad, lol yeah, I've seen it since I researched angel wings a few months ago but never found Slim's angel picture.
Still, thanks for the conceptional suggestion!
With modifications, it could suit X well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
@Brad, lol yeah, I've seen it since I researched angel wings a few months ago but never found Slim's angel picture.
Still, thanks for the conceptional suggestion!
With modifications, it could suit X well. Very Happy
Yep! Here's my ultimate form: The official Battle thread - Page 7 Ultima10 But with my head: The official Battle thread - Page 7 Demoni10
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 am

@Brad, mix it with Undelos' drawing and
BAM! B-)
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
@Brad, mix it with Undelos' drawing and
BAM! B-)
This one? The official Battle thread - Page 7 Demoni11 Then YES!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 am

OH YEAH, LORD DANE JOINING THE BATTLE NOW SUCKERS!!!

LORD DANE
Name: Lord Dane
Species: Demon

AWESOMENESS
With the evil, and twisted mind of Aku, and the brains of any bad boy teenager, Lord Dane is a challenging foe.

ABILITIES
Black magic - I can create fire, and bring back the dead for my own purpose.
Shadow - I can turn into complete darkness, and use it to ambush anyone.

WEAPONS
Scythe - Able to bring absolute chaos with this ancient relic.
Cyborg T-Rex - Nothing like having a twenty foot, cybernetic dinosaur on your side.

WEAKNESS
Though immortal, I can only be defeated by a greater evil.

Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:49 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

LORD DANE

AWESOMENESS
With the evil, and twisted mind of Aku, and the brains of any bad boy teenager, Lord Dane is a challenging foe.

ABILITIES

WEAPONS
Cyborg T-Rex - Nothing like having a twenty foot, cybernetic dinosaur on your side.

WEAKNESS

you know i'm willing to bet that you got the cyborg T-Rex idea from bulletstorm
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

LORD DANE

AWESOMENESS

ABILITIES

WEAPONS

WEAKNESS

or a greater light side EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:08 am

IF YOU WANNA SEE IF YOU CAN DEFEAT ME WITH A GREATER LIGHT, THEN FIGHT ME!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top