Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The official Battle thread - Page 6 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The official Battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

post you're battle with other users here lol Very Happy
Instead of going off topic on other threads xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:46 am

Bored
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 am

My power

Flying With my devil temp
Shooting fire out my hand Note: Fire is pretty powerful no water can cool it down
Unbreakable sword Crafted by the god hell
Can make fire clones Note: watching to much Naruto
Story
Slim was a human who died going to hell telling the god of hell the evil things that he had done he gave im a 2nd chance to live kill every one in the whole universe giving him powers Making me a demon God

Weakness
You cant deafeat the demon god
Note:you can but its going to very hard
Looking like this

Note: dont make me angry too much i get angry easily
The official Battle thread - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM1CbKJCZbvu1ZBWderPmFYJTdOjX2hPlTQYQhRn5uVA860O0yAA

Last edited by SlimTheJackson on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 pm

*Well you have to have a weakness... how about, like water and anger? Fire is weak to water, and if you get really angry you go on a rampage but could easily be shot* Electricity started coiling around Dark's arm and created a electric rifle. *Also he is an EVO and he can create snares/traps and weapons from electricity and is very fast and can use water to his advantage by having is enemy walk into it and he shock the water but is also his weakness if he gets in it he gets shocked himself which is different from a normal electrical shock*
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Yo anyone want to battle?
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Yo anyone want to battle?
I would battle you
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Alright then Twisted Evil
-Officer finds Slim in Unknown, licking a lolly pop, and blasts him back, 100 feet, with the power of duel wield bios-
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Officer Second wrote:
-Officer finds Slim in Unknown, licking a lolly pop, and blasts him back, 100 feet, with the power of duel wield bios-
Slim weren't you battling me first?
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
What about 2v1 That was Flame clone that officer blast 100 feet back *bring out sword* runny to officer with incredible speed stabbing him in the chest Saying 1 down one more to go *look at brad with an evil look in my eye * Saying No Mercy you cant deafeat a God!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
What about 2v1 That was Flame clone that officer blast 100 feet back *bring out sword* runny to officer with incredible speed stabbing him in the chest Saying 1 down one more to go *look at brad with an evil look in my eye * Saying No Mercy you cant deafeat a God!
*I actually sent out Dark my electrical EVO brother who doesn't know who I am!* Dark raised his rifle and started shooting Slim in the chest causing some shocks onto him.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 pm

*Slim On knee* Anger fills up slims emotion *Slim stand up* Saying i like the pain Running to Brad. *Brad with a worried look on his face*
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Woah you can't defeat me with one move!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:08 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
*Slim On knee* Anger fills up slims emotion *Slim stand up* Saying i like the pain Running to Brad. *Brad with a worried look on his face*
*IT'S DARK!!!!* Dark dives to the side almost getting hit by Slim while he rams into a tree becoming stunned, Dark sends a electric snare over him pinning him down a bit and starts running into the jungle.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Woah you can't defeat me with one move!
yes i can im a god
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
*IT'S DARK!!!!* Dark dives to the side almost getting hit by Slim while he rams into a tree becoming stunned, Dark sends a electric snare over him pinning him down a bit and starts running into the jungle.
Slim starts getting even more angry *grows out his devil temp* flying looking for brad* *burning the whole jungle* *In slim
*tought Slim rembers the pain of how his family died that is why he hates every thing pain is the reason why his unstoppable*
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:44 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Slim starts getting even more angry *grows out his devil temp* flying looking for brad* *burning the whole jungle* *In slim
*tought Slim rembers the pain of how his family died that is why he hates every thing pain is the reason why his unstoppable*
After awhile of running Dark finds a huge water fall and hopes for the best and runs and jumps over it, while shooting electricity from his hand onto the water giving him an extra boost over it and was flying through the air and then he was falling, and falling.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
After awhile of running Dark finds a huge water fall and hopes for the best and runs and jumps over it, while shooting electricity from his hand onto the water giving him an extra boost over it and was flying through the air and then he was falling, and falling.
Slim falls down knock out Flashback *Slim remembers the time with his friend before the all died before he kill kiled him self before he became the demon god* while brad was walking over to slim about to shoot the gun slim stand brakes the gun and grab brad strangling up in the air him *Brad struggles* *Strangling brad to death* *slim drops brad* Slim is Saying PAIN IS THE REASON WHY IM UNSTOPPABLE ONE DAY I WILL BE THE GOD OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:02 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Slim falls down knock out Flashback *Slim remembers the time with his friend before the all died before he kill kiled him self before he became the demon god* while brad was walking over to slim about to shoot the gun slim stand brakes the gun and grab brad strangling up in the air him *Brad struggles* *Strangling brad to death* slim drops brad Saying PAIN IS THE REASON WHY IM UNSTOPPABLE ONE DAY I WILL BE THE GOD OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude you can't do that, also I wasn't even near you, I was falling down a waterfall so yeah fail!
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Slim falls down knock out Flashback *Slim remembers the time with his friend before the all died before he kill kiled him self before he became the demon god* while brad was walking over to slim about to shoot the gun slim stand brakes the gun and grab brad strangling up in the air him *Brad struggles* *Strangling brad to death* slim drops brad Saying PAIN IS THE REASON WHY IM UNSTOPPABLE ONE DAY I WILL BE THE GOD OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude you can't do that, also I wasn't even near you, I was falling down a waterfall so yeah fail!
Sorry watching naruto and i did not read the hole thing okay here is the other one Note:im god i killed officer with one move just i cant kill you easily because you keep shooting that electric thing at me and i feel the pain to make me rage when i rage to max i turn to a powerful demon that could distory every thing in my path#
Note its your turn still im still looking for you

Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:23 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Sorry watching naruto and i did not read the hole thing okay here is the other one Note:im god i killed officer with one move just i cant kill you easily because you keep shooting that electric thing at me and i feel the pain to make me rage when i rage to max i turn to a powerful demon that could distory every thing in my path#
Note its your turn still im still looking for you

Oh okay, also you can't kill me in one hit just like, damage me really badly. Dark saw a island with a village on top of the ocean and shoots out an electric rope and grabs onto a support that helps it stay ontop of the water and flys right through the boardwalk causing a bunch of wood to fly up and climbs ontop of the broken boardwalk and passes out. Villagers soon come out and pull Dark into a hut and put him onto of a bed and nurse him.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Slim goes back to get gain even more power from God hell. God of hell gives slim even more power to fight better God of hell shown me the location of the place your hiding out Slim has a grind on his face slim *smashes to the village* Your standing in the other side of the village I say im going to kill you with a *evil grin*
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:43 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Slim goes back to get gain even more power from God hell. God of hell gives slim even more power to fight better God of hell shown me the location of the place your hiding out Slim has a grind on his face slim *smashes to the village* Your standing in the other side of the village I say im going to kill you with a *evil grin*
I look up at him and sees him standing in a pool of water (not much though) and sends a bolt of electricity into the water shocking him and paralyzing him a bit and shoots bolts at him non-stop
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
I look up at him and sees him standing in a pool of water (not much though) and sends a bolt of electricity into the water shocking him and paralyzing him a bit and shoots bolts at him non-stop
it was a Flame clone. slim was behind brad the hole time and stabs right through his hart brad was shocked. Slim say i told you cant defeat me im a god! taking out the sword of his hart brad falls on to the ground slim walk away anger is the reason why im unstoppable Nothing or no one can stop my anger
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
it was a Flame clone. slim was behind brad the hole time and stabs right through his hart brad was shocked. Slim say i told you cant defeat me im a god! taking out the sword of his hart brad falls on to the ground slim walk away anger is the reason why im unstoppable Nothing or no one can stop my anger
Electricity goes up his sword shocking him and Dark drains electricity from all electronic devices in the land. NOBODY. KILLS. ME! Dark runs at Slim and smashes into him knocking him down and places hand onto his face and shocks him in the face burning his face and then roundhouse kicking him in the stomach when he tries to stand up and then head butts him into a hut and the stares into Slim's eyes and rips off blindfold causing a huge burst of electricty and light that went on for 237 miles causing Slim to fall in the water severely hurting him while Dark stands on an electric platform and sends shockwaves of electricity at him and in the water shocking him to the point he is almost dead and raises rifle at his head and shoots it causing him to fall back into the water and sink to the bottom which is 300 miles deep. And Dark gets teleported outside of the arena.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Wait i stab you in the hart you should dead
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:07 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
He doesn't have a heart, just electricity inside of him and so yeah... Razz when he gets really angry like that he absorbs all the electricity in the land. Razz
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
He doesn't have a heart, just electricity inside of him and so yeah... Razz when he gets really angry like that he absorbs all the electricity in the land. Razz
You know nothing about gods gods cant be killed by a mortals i cant only be kill by a norther god like you im just in the deep sea 300 miles below but my rage will distory this planet and every thing in it Im still alive but you will see the power that i can do i will have my vengeance

Last edited by SlimTheJackson on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
You know nothing about gods gods cant be killed my a mortal by you im just in the deep sea 300 miles below but my rage will distory this planet and every thing in it
Well Dark one for now Razz I could have you battle the Demon King of all Demon gods Very Happy
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
You know nothing about gods gods cant be killed my a mortal by you im just in the deep sea 300 miles below but my rage will distory this planet and every thing in it
Well Dark one for now Razz I could have you battle the Demon King of all Demon gods Very Happy
Slim Teleported out the arena slim's goes down in the arena matches Who wants to verses me
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:00 pm

So, Slim teleported out of the arena.

Sounds like a Pokemon I can't catch cause it keeps teleporting away before I can catch it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
So, Slim teleported out of the arena.

Sounds like a Pokemon I can't catch cause it keeps teleporting away before I can catch it.
How about Oliver and Slim? *Oliver and Slim get teleported inside a arena full of bright green hills and pigs and cows and sheeps! *Announcer* Welcome ladies and gentlemen!!! We are here to witness a battle between Slim and Oliver! Who will win? Who will be crushed? We shall find out! FIGHT!
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Slim *brings out sword* let do this
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:10 pm

The official Battle thread - Page 6 Kirby_10
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Slim runs up to with speed as fast as flash slashing his arm giving him a scar on his arm
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey Slim! I missed you!

But my aim is improving...
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Hey Slim! I missed you!

But my aim is improving...
*Facepalm* tought this was going to be harder
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 am

hm ok now brad you get the first move (ugh too ..... much ....... dark......nes)
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:50 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
hm ok now brad you get the first move
Summons demons and sends them at Kyle. *this is a chaotic demonic realm you know that right? Razz*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 am

ugh um ....... *uses light magic to brighten the realm* phew now *uses light magic to destroy demons
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
ugh um ....... *uses light magic to brighten the realm* phew now *uses light magic to destroy demons
*Demonic laughter fills the arena* FOOL! Light magic barely has any use here, the chaos and darkness suck it all up! *I summon a rabid bella and sends it at kyle*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:57 am

uaghhhhhhh!*kyles light gets dimmer and dimmer*
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:58 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
You have failed! Sword appears and walks up to Kyle. Now let us fight each other like men *LOOOOOOOOOOOL* Gives Kyle a selection of swords, Pick one *none of the swords have special powers or anything neither does mine*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 am

i only have one choice....... *absorbs dark energy* (in a creepy demonic voice) now lets get the real fight on! *destroys rabid bella easily* now that i can absorb the energy here you don't stand a chance!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:02 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
You have failed! Sword appears and walks up to Kyle. Now let us fight each other like men *LOOOOOOOOOOOL* Gives Kyle a selection of swords, Pick one *none of the swords have special powers or anything neither does mine*
hmph don't pity me with these weapons! *gathers dark energy* hahahaHAHA *dark energy is released at brad and he is thrown all the way to the back of the realm* is that all you got!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:48 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
hmph don't pity me with these weapons! *gathers dark energy* hahahaHAHA *dark energy is released at brad and he is thrown all the way to the back of the realm* is that all you got!
Grabs out scythe and says, It has to be done... *As blood flows down my face I glow with chaotic and demonic energy and blast at him faster than faster than light and sends scythe right into Kyles heart and drains all of his demonic/dark/chaotic and angelic powers making him a human and then I rip it out and blood splatters everywhere and then the scythe disappears within me and then Kyles falls off the bridge in to the abyss. I... had to... *And then I start blacking out and falling off the bridge until I get teleported out of it and crash land onto an island blacked out*

Last edited by Undead Brad on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 am

i ughhhhhh * grabs ledge* takes staff ugh wait were he go did he die? im .... to weak ugh *falls on floor*

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
i ughhhhhh * grabs ledge* takes scythe ugh wait were he go did he die? im .... to weak ugh *falls on floor*
You know I have the scythe right? I pulled it out of you and it disappeared within me
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
i ughhhhhh * grabs ledge* takes scythe ugh wait were he go did he die? im .... to weak ugh *falls on floor*
You know I have the scythe right? I pulled it out of you and it disappeared within me
oh .. lol ill edit
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
oh .. lol ill edit
Okay! And the only way to get powers back (they are gonna be ice EVO powers) is to do a sacrifice which means you have to devote your soul and life to grim by chanting at a fire
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 am

no ..... i .....can .... live.......... *takes powers when grim isn't looking* ha i got them......... im still to weak ugh.........
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:03 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
no ..... i .....can .... live.......... *takes powers when grim isn't looking* ha i got them......... im still to weak ugh.........
Okay you can't do that... Grim watches everyone so he takes the powers back and makes him an Ice EVO and sends him off back into the real world.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top