Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:06 am

First topic message reminder :

yes guys, part 3 is here, i've been putting this off for the last couple weeks, been getting some ideas fully together, but i think i'm ready, so let's start, Chapter 1: All Alone:

LAST TIME: The 7 (or 5 rather) Legends discovered Slim had returned. They began a journey across the world to face him, meeting new allies, Target: fearless leader of Critical X, Grumpy: mechanical and sheeply genius, and Dannybosa: Chief of the Bosa Bosa Tribe. After conquering many obstacles, they arrived at Slim's HQ. There, they were forced to relive the past, and face it. Once meeting Slim himself, Slim released Lord Fuse, forcing Zane to face him alone. Slim revealed to Zane that he was just a spirit, and that he had created a body for himself. Slim explained that he was the reason 7 Legends member, Rex Undelos, was missing. After a long battle, Zane had conquered Slim, and the rest of team conquered Fuse. They barely made it out, but Zane was left trapped, and possibly dead.

IN-BETWEEN TIME: Everyone went to normal lives, Alice remained in wait for if Zane ever returned.

THIS TIME: Zane awoke in a strange, desert like area. "*Cough Cough* Woah! Where am I?!" Zane thought out loud. "Hello!? Is anyone out there?!" Zane called for...anything. "Well if no one's answering, I guess I should just start walking." And so Zane began walking, and as he did, he remembered, in sort of a hallucination, the events that had brought him here. From being on the street, to death, to cybernetic revival, all the way to his last battle with Slim.

Zane had been traversing the vast desert for quite a while, and he, in spite of his enhanced abilities, (that allow him to go longer than the average man without food, water, or rest) was tired and exhausted. "Can't...go on...Have to...take a rest." And Zane collapsed, and whispered, "Alice..." He was left there, on the ground, stranded in the desert. But not long after, some people came, and noticed him there. "Hmmm, and who might you be young man?" One of them asked. "Unconscious? Well, if he's not an alien, we should take him with us."

and so i end this chapter, here's the writing music for this 1, it has that sort of desert feel, as it was played in the desert
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
it's okay man...usually if a person adds me in a story, either I'm a villain, or the guy who is introduced in one chapter and gone for the rest of the comic Razz
well i covered both of those at the same time now didn't i Razz 

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0MxhgGxdx3tUyAXO0sYzn5MENNrnyY6V1GpRPNbG-2Pqa8ZQo...what?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:38 am

you were introduced as a good guy, forgotten for over 10 chapters, then came back towards the end as a villain
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:40 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
you were introduced as a good guy, forgotten for over 10 chapters, then came back towards the end as a villain

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOHuixE7UqydF8GP-AjpjRhtWI7JhWtVy_U9cxx7gxSQ4-Vd-0
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 pm

it's time to fight crime Dane, Chapter 23: Student and Teacher:

With Zane in the evil clutches of Slim, only Kyle, Ausi, and Ace were left to defeat Dane, and stop Slim. "You know, you still have a chance to walk away, I'm not cruel like Slim. So which is it, face me and die, or just walk away?" "We choose to face you, but we won't be the ones dying." Kyle answered. "So be it." "Dane re-equipped himself with his helmet, and so began the battle. (And it's the worst best battle to ever be recorded). Energy pulsed in Dane's hands as the team rushed forward. As they prepared their attack, Dane blasted down Ausi and Ace with electric pulses, Kyle narrowly dodging and continuing forward. "Nimble insect. Take this! And that! And more of this!" Dane shouted in frustration as he tried to hit Kyle. He managed to dodge the bulk of the shots, the ones that did hit weren't direct, and hitting an arm or a leg wasn't a problem with Kyle's rubber boots and gloves.

Kyle reached Dane as he pulled out his staff, the blade on the end making it more like a spear. The two began to duel, seemingly evenly matched. "I never thought I'd see the day where you would be as good as me. Then again, I did teach you everything you know about the sword." "Yes well I've been out battling Fusions while you've just been sitting on that throne!" Kyle landed a blow, creating a gash on Dane's arm. Dane clutched his arm in pain, opening himself up for a swift kick to the chest, knocking him down. "It seems the student has become the master." Kyle pointed his sword to Dane. "True, you are more skilled. I am defeated, and have no choice but to throw myself on your mercy." "Okay then." Kyle looked over to Ausi and Ace, scraping themselves up. "Guys, hurry up! We gotta argh!" Kyle was blown down by wave of energy. "Sucker! You really thought I was going down so easily? You will all die by my hand!" Dane leaped into the air in a whirlwind, clearing the whole room of objects. He landed back on the ground, pounding his fist into it, surging with energy. "If you that will do you any good, then you're sorely mistaken." Kyle taunted. "You shouldn't underestimate your teacher. It's time for school, and you're going to detention!" Dane blasted at Kyle, missing, and instead hitting, and further injuring, Ausi and Ace. "Guys!" "We can't have any distractions now can we?" "Fine, I'll play it your way. Let's do this! Yaaa!" Kyle leaped into battle.

MEANWHILE AT THE PORTAL ROOM: "It's almost time. Just one more hour and the portal will be ready." Slim announced. "Now what to do with this fair maiden?" He floated over to Zoe, still asleep, on a table. "Make her my wife? No. Turn her into a Fusion? Maybe..." "Don't...h-hurt..." Zane tried to speak. "Oh that's right. You're fond of this girl aren't you? Well then maybe I'll just make her a co-minion or something...Oh I'll think about it later." Zoe began to stir, seeing Zane standing over her. "Zane? What's going on? Where are we?" Zane just glared at her, not showing emotion. "Huh?" "And Sleeping Beauty finally awakes! Allow me too explain. I am Slim de Jackson, Master of the Fusions. What we see here is my newly re-brainwashed minion, Zane Sunboskov. And you my friend, are in my Base, at my mercy. Play nice now." Slim floated away.

WOW, so many delays, mostly because i had to work on Sunday, then i got lazy the day after, worked on it yesterday, and finished it today, anyway, WRITING MUSIC

Last edited by Dragoongamer86 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 pm

I see your making a story INTRODUCE ME PLS(If you mess up my character...)
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:33 pm

dannybosa wrote:
I see your making a story INTRODUCE ME PLS(If you mess up my character...)
last story you were introduced, as Dannybosa, Chief of the Bosa Bosa Tribe
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:34 pm

I see u messed it up but it could be fixed...
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:38 pm

dannybosa wrote:
I see u messed it up but it could be fixed...
I WILL PORTRAY YOU HOW I WISH Rant 
besides, you got sick of society in my story, you could at 1 point have been a SACT Commander beforehand, but you, in MY story, are a Tribal Chief
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:21 am

onward after another 2 days, Chapter 24: Remembering and a Truce:

While Kyle battled with Dane, Zane remained in Slim's hands, Zoe was simply left at mercy. "Zane." Zoe called. "What is it that you want?" "May I be set free?" "No. Master Slim doesn't want anything disturbing his plans." "And what plans would those be?" "With the portal device, Master Slim will find the core of Planet Fusion. He will fuse himself with it, and in turn make himself unstoppable." "So what's the point of you being here then?" "I am here to ensure nothing interrupts The Master in his preparation." "'Kay. Now can answer me this? Why are you serving him?" "I...cannot answer that question." "Well why not?" "I do not know." "Zane, listen to me. You are a hero. A strong, good hearted hero that I know would never even think of working for that maniac." "NO! Slim is my Master and he always has been." "Zane...just try to remember, everything that you've fought for. Everyone that's waiting for you back home. Everyone that's counting on you..." "I...I." In a final effort to jog Zane's memory, Zoe went to kiss him...(*Sunglasses*) on the lips.

"Hmm...what...Zoe? Where are we? What's going on?" "To my knowledge, Slim brainwashed you and took us here." "Then what?" "Well...in order to free you from his control...I uh...kissed you." Zoe blushed. "Ummm...okay then...So now what?" "Slim's off somewhere else, we should be able to slip away unnoticed." "No. If Slim succeeds in terraforming this world, and getting the Core of Planet Fusion, then no one will be able to stop him, and everything will be destroyed. We have to stay and fight." "A noble decision, too bad you'll be dying." Slim appeared from the shadow. "You can't possibly hope to beat me. The portal has almost located Planet Fusion's Core, and when it does, all of you will bow down to me!" "That's not gonna happen Slim, I've beaten you before, I can do it again. Now how about you just give up before I knock out all of your teeth, one at a time, and make you eat 'em." "That's pretty tough talk, Zane. You sure you can make good on that." "What's stopping me?" "Oh just this." Slim lifted Zoe from the ground, floating her over to him. "Hey! Put me down you freak!" "Let her go Slim, this is between you and me." "Au contraire Zane. I know how you feel, and without her, you won't be fighting." "If you hurt her..." "What would you do? Kill me to avenge her? That wouldn't solve anything, which is why..." Slim blasted Zoe across the room, into a wall. "Zane...Help..." "That does it! I'll floss my teeth with your spine!" Zane charged at Slim, angry couldn't even describe how he felt.

MEANWHILE, BACK DOWNSTAIRS: Kyle and Dane continued their fight, reduced to using only their fists. "You know...you could've been a great minion." "I have no interest in joining a man like you!" "Shame...All that talent, wasted." "I'd never go against my people just to meet my own ideals!" Kyle landed punch after punch on Dane, finishing it with a sharp kick to the jaw, knocking him down. Kyle picked up his sword, pointing it at Dane "*Huff huff* Listen...Kyle...Before you kill me..." "You have nothing to say to that can convince me not to. You betrayed your own people, betrayed me, Ausi, Ace, Zoe, Zane, and every other person who gave their trust to you. All to be used by Slim in creating your "perfect world" or whatever." "Slim would've given me everything I could ever want. If anything, I was using him." "I'm surprised you can't see it, once Slim is done with you, he'll toss you aside, a villain doesn't enjoy sharing his power." "No one double crosses Dane Dweller!" Dane jumped up, surging with energy. "When I get my hands on him so help me..." "I take it you've realized what's really going on?" "Yes. Tell you what, truce?" "For now." "When Slim's down, we can finish this."

dang i posted this late in the night, but i wanted to finish this chapter today, so why not, and yeah, sunglasses, problem? Troll Face now then, another piece of WRITING MUSIC
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 am

man, delays are annoying for you guys huh, Chapter 25: On the Way:

After Kyle picked up Ausi and Ace, Dane took them to the passage leading to the portal room: behind the throne. Through the wall was a long spiral staircase leading upwards. "Aw man, not more stairs!" Ausi whined. "Don't be baby about it." Ace scolded.  "*Annoyed mumbling*" "This will take us to Zane and Slim?" Kyle questioned. "Yep." "And we have to walk up all these stairs?!" "Stop whining!" "Ow!" "Actually we won't, there's an elevator right there." Dane pointed to an elevator next to the stairs. "Well that's a first." Ace commented. "Let's get moving then." Kyle ordered.

MEANWHILE, UPSTAIRS: Zane and Slim were duking it out, swords, energy blasts, arm cannons, and all. In spite of his abilities and skill, Zane was beginning to waver. "You're slipping Zane!" Slim delivered a strong energized kick to Zane's stomach. "What's the matter? Are you trying to lose?" Slim continued pummeling Zane, yet he continued to stand, refusing to give up. And so the the fight continued, Kyle and the others needed to hurry.

shortness, YAY NOT REALLY Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 am

more delays from laziness, Chapter 26: Ultimate Power: Part 1:

As Kyle, Dane, Ausi, and Ace raced up the elevator, Slim and Zane battled away, Zane being the one losing. "How about this!?" Slim fired a wave of energy at Zane, knocking him down, but he still got up, continuing to charge and fire at Slim. "You're pretty persistent. Has me hurting you're little schnookums made you mad?" Slim mocked, and picked Zane up by his head. "You know, you could at least have the common decency to DIE when I try to kill you!" Slim through Zane on the ground. "*Huff* You won't...win." "Is that so? Well I don't see anything stopping me. Do you?" Just then, Kyle and the rest of the gang burst through the doors.

"Let him go Slim!" Kyle ordered, sword pointed forward. "Oh will you look at that, the cavalry has arrived." "Yeah, and we're gonna kick that Fusion butt of your's!" Ausi taunted. "I think not, I've beaten Zane already, what can you possibly hope to do?" "They might not stop you, but I will." Dane stepped forward, cracking his knuckles. "Dane! You traitorous..." "Guy who doesn't enjoy double-crossers. Now hows about we just get this over with?" Dane blasted Slim with bolts of energy, yet they didn't seem to have any effect. "What?" "I gave you those powers remember? I think it's time I took them away." Slim shot a beam of energy at Dane, draining him of power. "Aaaaaahhhh!" Dane fell over. "Dane!" Kyle rushed over to him.

"Hang on Dane." "Kyle...Listen old friend...before I go...I just wanna say...that I'm sorry..." "Dane..." Kyle clenched his fist in anger. "Slim! Why you!" "Don't get so worked up over it, we both know he didn't mean that. After all, why else would he have joined me in the first place?" "Maybe he did join you, but he did care, I know that much." "Hmph! I shouldn't bother with you, just look over there." The Portal had finished finding Planet Fusions Core, it glowed green with Fusion Energy. "Tonight, Slim de Jackson dances with the Gods!" Slim began absorbing it's power. "No!" Kyle, Ace, and Ausi made a mad dash for Slim, only to be blown back by a force field. "Get away from me!" Slim commanded. "Okay, we need a plan, NOW!" "I got nothing." "Me neither."

abrupt ending, because i didn't wanna write anymore for this chapter, so next time, we'll continue, so just listen to some music for now, i would've gone with a different song, but that 1 was deleted from Youtube just today, along with an ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK PLAYLIST Rage aw forget it
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:47 am

FINALLY, i have the laptop to myself again, so it's time for a triumphant return, Chapter 27: Ultimate Power: Part 2:

Kyle, Ace, and Ausi were pounding away at Slim's force field, desperately trying to break it down, but to no avail. "Okay, this isn't working. We need a new plan, and fast!" "We've tried everything, I don't see us getting through there." "But we have to keep trying, or else everything we know and love is gonna be destroyed." "That's right Ausi. Now let's do this!" Zane approached from behind, cracking his knuckles. "Zane, you're alive!" "Yep, I'm not about to die with that monster still around." "So what's the plan?" "I say, we wait for him to finish with that thing. That field is too strong to break through ourselves, and we'll only be wasting our energy." "Then what'll we do when he gets all that power?" "I don't know, but I do know that I'm not about let some low down man-turned-Fusion take over the Universe." "You're right, when Slim gets done over there, he'll be in for one heck of a time."

After a time, Slim had finished with the Core, and burst from the force field, green smoke going all around. "AHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA! The power, the power is mine!" "Slim! Come out and fight!" "You are...too weak to face my strength. I'd rather not kill you without a challenge...but if you insist..." "We choose to stand and fight!" "Wait, are you sure about that Zane. I mean, I just kinda like living." "Many more people will die if we don't end this here and now. I'll face him myself if I have to." "I'm in!" Make that two!" "Let's do this!" Zane pulled out his Arm-Cannon and Blade, Ausi his guitar-styled sword, Kyle his Saber, and Ace his Dual Toxic Heaters. (Notice all are similar to in-game weapons) "So be it..." Suddenly, all the smoke was blown away, revealing Slim, now a hideous monster. Fusion green slime oozed from his body, tentacles rising up from his back, claw-like hands on each arm, spikes coming off the shoulders, and a heavily armored chest lied in the middle. "Urgh I'm gonna be sick!" Ausi turned around to "be sick" on the ground. "Ahaha! Trembling are you? Welcome to the end...of your lives! Hehehehehe!" "ATTACK!" Zane shouted, everyone rushing forward.

endinating right here, to avoid any further delay of this Chapter i know you've all waited for, now, of the final writing musics to be used in this story
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 am

after a little while, let's get it on, Chapter 28: Strategic Retreat:

As the reunited team of Zane, Kyle, Ace and Ausi charged at Slim, he just stood there, motionless. When they all made it close to him, before they could even get a chance to hit, they were blown back by just a wave of Slim's hand. (claw...thing) "Whoa! That's just...inhuman!" Ace said, worried. "Remember, no mater what happens, we have to keep fighting." The gang charged again, only to be blown back just the same. "Go on, fight all you want! It won't make any difference!" "Okay, clearly the direct assault isn't working. Anybody got any ideas?" Kyle asked. "I've got one!" Ausi blurted. "Go ahead." "...but we'd need a giant fighting robot." "Ummm...okay. Anyone else?" "Well I didn't want it to come to this, but I may have something that could the tides." Zane said reluctantly. "Let's hear it." "We'll need to make a strategic retreat to put it together. "Whatever you say." The team retreated back to the stairs. "What? Finally given up have you? Whatever, it's show time!" Slim clapped his hands together, sparking with green electricity, raised them to the sky, and blasted out a beam of energy, coating the sky green, and corroding the ground with Fusion Matter. "Yes, soon it will all be just as planned!"

Back in the stairwell, Zane began explaining his plan. "So back on my home world, after Slim's first attack, my friend Oliver began designing different attachment gadgets for me to use. One of which was a specially designed ammo cartridge. Oliver said that although it was incredibly powerful, it was also very risky to use, as it could fry my CPU or something. This cartridge, which he dubbed, "The O-Lazer" could be our one and only shot at taking down Slim." "That sounds great, Zane, but how can we trust this thing will both kill Slim, AND not kill you?" Ace questioned. "I don't care if I have to die. If Slim succeeds, things'll be a whole lot worse." "Right then. So where do we start?" Kyle asked. "Okay, so here's the plan..."

and next Chapter we'll know what it is, yes, i finally decided to get off my lazy butt and right another Chapter after a day, now next time, we'll have the Le Grande' Finale...of this battle anyway, so anywho, here's some writing music, now with 50% more drums
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:15 am

...many days later, Chapter 29: Victory?:

Slim continued with transforming the Planet to his will, when Ausi suddenly popped out from behind a rock. "Hey big green loser! Over here!" He shouted. "I bet ya can't even move from that spot!" "Insolent little..." Slim headed over to Ausi, very annoyed. "Kyle, Ace! Push him back!" Zane shouted from behind. Kyle and Ace rushed forward, shooting and slashing at Slim, knocking him back towards the wall. "*Huff huff* Interesting approach. Now it's my turn!" Slim started to prepare an attack, but so was Zane. "Let's hope this works." He whispered to himself. Zane charged his Arm-Cannon, pointed it towards Slim, and fired the O-Lazer.

The O-Lazer blasted towards Slim instantly, being slightly larger than Slim himself. It pounded Slim against the wall, nearly breaking through it. "Raaaagh!" Slim shouted in pain as he struggled to break free, while Zane strained to keep the beam going. The wall began to collapse, and Slim was blasted out through the hole, plummeting down to the ground in front the tower.

Everyone ran over to the hole, and peered over the edge, Slim just laid on the ground, either unconscious, on just dead. "I think *Huff* we did it." Zane declared, head pounding, and completely exhausted. "Right on!" "Epiiic!" "So what now then, Zane?" "Well I guess we should URGH!" Zane got another headache, this one worse than any of the others, leading him to collapse almost instantly. The others quickly went to his aid, but little did they know of the war brewing in Zane's mind.

cliffhung, almost literally, soon we shall continue more, for now, the writing music for the next couple Chaps
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:17 am

told ya, veeeeery quick update, also, 30 CHAPTERS, Chapter 30: Re-Split:

As Zane lied unconscious, the others tended to him. While inside Zane's mind, things were not so stable. The usage of the O-Lazer had damaged Zane, by fully reactivating Slim's mind control chip. With it, came the side of Zane created from the chip; the side only loyal to Slim, left dormant for so long.

Zane battled with his other side, just as they had been doing since the day he became a cyborg, but Zane had gotten stronger since, and evened the playing field. "Well you've certainly gotten stronger, won't do you any good though." "Yeah so have you, but I'll be winning this time, just like I did last before." "You cheated that one, we had a truce!" "It was the only way I could've hoped to save everyone. And that includes us!" "Master Slim would've given us everything we ever wanted, but you just had to ## that up didn't you?" "Come on, Slim would've tossed us aside the very second he didn't need us. Even if he did keep his promise, what would be the cost?" "It doesn't matter, power is all that matters!" "What about the Legends? They trusted us, accepted us, treated us like a brother, even after they found out." "Oh please, if anything, they made you weaker!" "You can't honestly say you didn't consider anything about them. I've read those thoughts, I know you've got some good heart around." "And there's ANOTHER truce you broke!" "Don't dodge the question." "Well maybe I did consider them friends to an extent, but I would've deserted them in a second." "Stop lying, I can tell, after all, you have my tells." "Enough of this! I'm getting this body and that's final!"

Back on the outside, Zane's darker half was able to take control, just barely, and bring Zane up. "Zane, you're awake!" Ausi exclaimed. "Yep, I don't know what happened, but I'll be alright." "You gotta be more careful with that weapon man, we were pretty worried." Ace warned. "Yeah yeah..." The gang kept conversation, but what they didn't notice, was Slim scraping himself up, and flying back up the tower. "AHAHAHAHA!" He laughed in introduction. "What!? He's still alive?!" Kyle questioned. "That's right kiddies! I'm fed up with your little games, now it's killin' time!" "Yes, yes!" Zane yelled in excitement. "Zane, what are you doing?" Ace asked. "Finally, I can join my Master once again!" "Oh great..." "Ah, finally come around has he, then I order you to destroy them!" "Yes, Master!" Zane went to attack the rest of the gang, while they ran away quickly.
that should be long enough for you people, pretty interesting how i brought that Split Mind thing from the first story huh
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:34 am

'ere we go, Chapter 31: Reunited:

While Zane was fighting Kyle, Ace, and Ausi on the outside, the two Zanes continued their battle of whits and blades in their shared mind. "So what if I have some kind of good heart around somewhere? I obey Slim and that's all that matters!" "And I fight for what's right and to protect those I love, but that's not all there is to me. That should apply to you, too." "You could be right...but I don't care, as long as I get want, I don't need anything else." "So what is it that you really want?" "Power! As I said before, Slim can give that power, just as he did with Dane." "And what did he do with Dane? Slim tossed Dane aside like a rag when he didn't need him. What makes you any different?" "Slim created me, he wouldn't destroy his own creation." "And what's a creation's destiny?" "To destroy his creator..." "Exactly! It's either you or him, and Slim'll take you out first." "True...but I won't cooperate with you to beat him." "You are strong and I am humble. Only through cooperation will we become whole." "Oh don't use the stupid quotes, I get it. We won't get anything done unless we work together. Alright then, let's do this." "Right!"

MEANWHILE: Zane was searching around for Kyle, Ace, and Ausi, while Slim continued with his world transformation. "Come out guys, I just wanna play!" He said creepily. "Guys, what are we gonna do?" Ausi said in panic. "Well let's see, Zane's gone crazy, Slim's terraforming the world, and we're stuck hiding behind a rock! I don't think we can win this." Ace explained, unhopefully. "I see you!" Zane shouted as he charged the O-Lazer. "Okay, if we're going down, then we're gonna go down fighting! Yaaaaaa!" The three charged out from the rock, fully prepared to attack, but were dumbfounded seeing Zane, who only a second ago wanted to kill them, pointing his Arm-Cannon directly at Slim. "Wha...!" Slim barely got out as the O-Lazer pounded into him. "It's over!" Zane yelled in what almost seemed like two voices.

Slim was blasted out of the tower with incredible force, being launched all the way into the giant vat of Fusion Matter in the Arena. As Slim splashed into the vat, he realized what he could do. "Haha, fools! With this much Fusion Matter, I will be able to make myself even more powerful!" Slim began absorbing the massive amount of Matter in the vat; this was his mistake. Slim had taken in so much Fusion Matter already, and his will was being overtaken by the Matter. As he slowly dissolved in the vat, Slim let out his final words of hatred.  "This can't be happening! I am the supreme being, I am the God of the Fusions, nothing should be able to stop me!" Slim looked up to see Zane, standing high up on the tower. "Zane, you have to help me! I gave you life, I am your creator, I am your Master!" He pleaded. Zane just stood on the tower, whispering, "You're nobody's master..." and turned away. "Curse you Zane! Curse the Legends! Curse Fusions! Curse everything!" Slim's voice echoed as he sunk into the vat. Zane turned, and walked back into the tower.

Kyle, Ace, and Ausi greeted Zane as he approached them. "Zane man, that was awesome!" Ausi wrapped his arm around Zane in a congratulatory fashion. "Not now guys. Where's Zoe?" "We saw her over there, she looked pretty injured but we..." Ace was interrupted by Zane immediately running past him over to Zoe. "...and that's all you needed to know." He finished.

Zane approached Zoe, who was just barely conscious, having taken a very hard blow the head. "Zoe, are you alright?" "Zane? I-ah!" She let out in pain. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright." The others quickly followed Zane, and approached him and Zoe. "Stand back Zane, I am a trained medic." Kyle assured. "Okay, while you work that healing magic I'm gonna work on getting the portal up." Zane went over to the Portal Device's control panel, while Kyle worked on patching up Zoe.
length...so long, anyway, the end is near, and is possibly next Chapter, unless something happens, so here's the music, and no i did not use this music in an earlier Chapter...or did i EyeBrows 
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 am

oooooohhhhhh...so close, Chapter 32: Crack the Sky:

While Kyle took of care of Zoe with Ace and Ausi, Zane was busy repairing the portal's control console. "Let's see here...Just gotta cross the blue wire with the red wire and...shaza-dang it!" The console refused to start up. "Okay, let's try blue blue and red red...There we-wait a minute, nope." It still refused to turn on.

SOME TIME LATER: "Really? Really!?" Zane questioned in frustration. "Come on, I've tried everything! What do yo-oh wait it just needs power. Hehe." Zane pulled out some spare batteries he had with him (for some reason) and stuck them in the machine. "Now then, let's just hook these wires up and-it still doesn't have power..." Zane checked the battery slots, noticing a peculiar green symbol around the ports. "Oh don't tell me..." Zane creased his face frustration. "...Fusion Power? What the heck is that!?" Just then, Zane looked up to notice strange green lightning striking in the distance. "Fusion Power..." Ausi and Ace started walking up to Zane as he was in thought. "Hey Zane, you make any progress here yet?" Ace asked. "Not quite." "You need us for anything?" "Now that you mention it, yes I do." "Well what is it?" "Get me a long metal pole, and some cables." Zane ordered with a grin on his face.

MORE TIME LATER: Ace and Ausi had gathered the materials Zane asked for, and he began constructing a crude lightning gatherer. "So what are you doing with this anyway?" Ausi asked. "Simple, a device to collect that Fusion lighting out there, and use it to power the portal device." "And you're sure it's safe?" "I can't really say, but it's the best plan I've got." "Okay then..."

EVEN MORE TIME LATER: Kyle had finished patching up Zoe, and she was good for a limpy walk, so she and Kyle joined Zane and the others to help out. "Okay guys, this is it. The final step to reactivate the portal and get me back home." "Once we hoist this thing up, there'll be no going back." Kyle pointed out. "I know. Zoe," Zane turned over to her, putting a hand on Zoe's shoulder. "before I leave, I just need to tell you this." "Yes Zane?" "I...well..." "Shhh, I already know." Zoe gave Zane a quick peck on the cheek. "Just promise me you'll be back." "I'll find a way, I promise." Meanwhile, Ausi, Ace, and Kyle were "puking" over the sappiness. "Oh brother! Someone give me something actionish to look that." Ausi whined. "Stop complaining!" Ace smacked Ausi on the head." "Okay okay. Sheesh!"

After finishing their goodbyes, the gang hoisted up the rod, and prepared for the lightning strike. "Now, everyone get down and prepare for some lightning." Zane ordered. As commanded, everyone ran back from the rod, and ducked down, waiting. "So how long is this gon..." Ace was interrupted by the sound of a lightning bolt striking the rod. "Oh man!" The electricity bounced around the machines, making the console almost inaccessible. "Well now how are we gonna set up the portal, that machine's gonna be fried pret..." Kyle was unable to finish as he saw Zane rushing towards the console, not even caring for the incredible amount the power rushing around. "Zane, are you crazy?! Get back here!" Zoe tried to reason, but Zane just ignored her; getting back home was the only thing on his mind.

Zane ducked and dived around the electric bolts, and the ones that did hit him, seemed to not even be fazing that determination. In no time, Zane had reached the console, and he entered the commands he remembered from the underground city, yet it seemed the portal wouldn't open. "Ah no! Come on, come on, work!" Zane pounded his fist on the machine, somehow setting it off. "PORTAL OPENING TO "PLANET CN" "Yes!" "WARNING! PORTAL GENERATOR UNSTABLE, SELF DESTRUCTING IN "10" SECONDS." "What!?" Zane quickly made a beeline for the portal, only ten seconds on the clock. 10...9...8...7. "Come on, come on!" 5...4. "So close, just gotta keep moving!" 2...1." For Alice..." Zane barely made into the portal as the generator exploded; a device that would never be known again.

there we go, now the question is, what happened when Zane got back, well you'll be reading that next Chapter, 'k, so here's the epicly tense music to which this Chapter was written to
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:29 am

le grande whatever you wanna say, Chapter 33: Welcome Home:

Zane hurdled through the portal, an experience like nothing that could ever be described. As he landed back on Planet CN, Zane found himself near water. "Greeeeaaaat. Another weird place to-wait a minute." Zane had noticed a statue in the middle of a rainbow, the most sure sign of where he was. "Home..." Zane swam for the shore of the waterfall as fast as he could.

Upon reaching the path leading behind the Falls, Zane saw the all-too-familiar 7L engraved door that marked the 7 Legends HQ. "Okay, here we go." Zane entered the usual security pass codes (that still work in spite of the rebuild for some reason) and the door lifted up. Everyone was just around inside.

The whole gang of X, Hom, Oliver, Target, Grumpy, Rex, and Alice were sitting around chatting over whatever events had occurred while Zane was away. "So then I said, "That's not soap, that's burlap!" Target was finishing a story when X noticed the door opening, and Zane walking in. "Wait, is that..." "No fire-trucking way!" Oliver exclaimed. "Zane!" Alice immediately jumped up from her seat, running over to Zane, giving him a warm, welcoming hug. "You're back! You're really back!" Alice was crying tears of joy from seeing her brother after over a year. "Yes, yes, I'm back." Zane said as he was going to sit down. "Welcome back Robot-Man!" Hom welcomed with an arm wrap. "Hellos to you too, Hom." "Hey broski!" Rex welcomed. "I never got a chance to say thanks for saving me, so thank you." "No problemo'" Zane replied. "'Sup old buddy." Target walked up with open arms. "Same old Target eh?"" Zane noticed the joy buzzer on Target's hand. "Hehe, yeah." "Sheeply greetings non-believer." Grumpy greeted. "Whatever..." "Greetings to peak of science!" Oliver waved a robotic arm from his back. "Always with the tech-talk then, right?" "You know it!" Oliver gave Zane a mechanical high five with the arm. "'Ey Zane m' boy." X spoke with a really bad British accent. (even though he's from England, hehe) "Really?" is all Zane asked. "No, just trying to have a cool rock star voice." "So you managed to become a rock-star that fast?" "Yep." "And Grumpy and I founded a tech industry." Oliver explained. "Ooh, and I'm a scuba-surfer!" Hom blurted. "Wow, you did all that in just a few short months?" "Months!? What planet were you on? You've been gone for over a year, Zane." Alice said. "Funny you should mention that, because I was on a another planet." "Really?!" Oliver jumped up. "Was there intelligent life out there?" "Yeah, they were pretty intelligent." "So what exactly happened with you?" Target asked. And so Zane told of his adventures on that distant world, every last detail.

"So what you're saying is...you've got a girlfriend!?" Hom exclaimed. "Sort of..." Hom just continued with the usual kiddie girlfriend mocking, being completely ignored. "So does this mean you won't mind that Rex and I are going out?" Alice asked. "What did you say!?" Zane's eyes were burning with moderate rage. "So I guess that's a no?" Rex asked. "Let's just say...you won't wanna be seeing me around anytime soon." "Noted." "So anyway, what else has been going on while I was gone?" And so the gang explained of their moving on since Zane's leave.

"Man, you guys have managed a lot in a year." "Yep, but you know, there's been some recent new evildoers around..." X stopped his sentence. "Then I got back just in time!" Zane exclaimed. "To the Sheep-Mobile!" Grumpy cried. "Critical Legend!" Oliver corrected. The team hurried off to the garage, when Target stopped them. "What's up, Target?" X asked. "Well...about the Legend... Ya see..." "What did you do this time?" Alice sighed. "I kinda had it sold for parts..." "Target!" Oliver went to tackle him. "Come on man, I needed the money!"

And so the incredible adventures of Zane Sunboskov and the 7 Legends continued...New evil cropped up wherever it could. The Legends' adventures were many, and their battles grand. Zane began work on a new Portal Device, with the hopes of one day meeting Zoe again. But all of this is a different story, for another time. Maybe one day I will tell you another tale, until then, farewell...

ooh, so ongoing sounding, anywho, tell me what you think, while i consider whether or not to do 1 final story with this little universe, in the form of a spin-off, it all depends on whether or not i think it ruins a beautiful ending (or unless you think so) so now, here's the last piece of writing music for this story, enjoy
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:38 am

absolutely amazing ending. you did good!!!!! Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:43 am

I totally want a sheep mobile , everyone would be so confused and amazed and shocked and surprised.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:17 pm

finished reading the story!And might i say it was great! I hope you can make one last one with the awesome gang from that other planet and kindas have their world rebuilt.But still that was really cool and amazing!Props Smile
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Kyle Comet wrote:
finished reading the story!And might i say it was great! I hope you can make one last one with the awesome gang from that other planet and kindas have their world rebuilt.But still that was really cool and amazing!Props Smile
i'm working on a REDUX of this story with Alice and the others right now, not very far yet, but it's getting there: Here
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3   The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top